Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E10: Full Tilt Boogie LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'd love to see Carson or Yam Yam go tonight.  I'm tired of both of them.  

Carson has his annoying moments but for the most part, he doesn't really bug me. Yam Yam has a few funny soundbites but there's definitely a massive entitlement with him that's annoying. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Maybe it's that cold dark part of my heart saying this, but they haven't even been gone that long.  I get it, but I just can't help compare to 39 day seasons and think about people winning something family related day 30 vs day 15 or whatever they are on.

Apparently there are some overseas versions that go 76 days.

• Useful 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It makes it so easy to be a Frannie fan since she's the only Carolyn fan on the island.

Maybe the “live” experience hits different from television.

I've learned so much about Lauren in 3 minutes than I have all season.  I went between dislike and neutral on her, but after this she's a favorite.  I love all 4 of the women on reward, and I'm worried it'll be one of them going home.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

And yes, Frannie is on the radar back at camp with the bitter betties.  And Jamie is actually telling those 3 her idol went out with Kane.  Apparently Carson and Yam Yam are okay with Carolyn not being in the loop with Frannie going.

• Sad 1

Ha, they didn't even believe Jamie.  This might have backfired because they think she still has the idol.  

Those 4 women at the reward are the best at this game.  I don't care if it's editing.  Carson is a legend in his own mind, Danny and Jamie really have no idea what's going on, and Yam Yam acts like a two year old.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Oh the irony, because poor Jaime is telling the truth. But now they're going to go back to wanting her out, since they think she came up with this elaborate lie. Also hilarious because Jaime's idol that she doesn't have anymore wasn't even a real idol anyway.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Not sure a Danny boot would be a blindside. At least not for me. Who else would be a target to go.

I guess it'll be a blindside if Frannie is saved again, but that would be the cast giving up with 3 weeks to go

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Oh the irony, because poor Jaime is telling the truth. But now they're going to go back to wanting her out, since they think she came up with this elaborate lie. Also hilarious because Jaime's idol that she doesn't have anymore wasn't even a real idol anyway.

I'd love it if Danny, Carson, and Yam Yam split the vote because of Jamie and think they have Heidi and Carolyn, but in reality the 4 women at reward stick together and vote Danny out.  Since I rarely get what I want on this show, I guess that'll just be a fantasy for now.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I'd love it if Danny, Carson, and Yam Yam split the vote because of Jamie and think they have Heidi and Carolyn, but in reality the 4 women at reward stick together and vote Danny out.  Since I rarely get what I want on this show, I guess that'll just be a fantasy for now.  

That's my dream scenario.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

That's my dream scenario.

And Karma in a way for me

Jamie is so excited for the women to come back because...she wants to tell them about her idol leaving the game with Kane.  And the women don't believe her either.  I'm actually enjoying this.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Aww sweet, sweet naive Jaime. Chile, no one believes this poor woman. But why didn't anyone ask Lauren? Wouldn't she know Jaime is telling the truth? Unless she never saw Jaime give the fake idol to Kane. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
Just now, KaveDweller said:

Awe, poor Jamie. Everyone thinks she dangerous and she's just clueless.

She’s the winner the show would usually deserve.

Hey, there’s the puzzle! 🙄🙄🙄

What? A bigger man is able to do this challenge with ease?!?! Who knew?

Probst must have gotten word that Danny could be in real danger of going home so he threw him a bone.

Probst must have gotten word that Danny could be in real danger of going home so he threw him a bone.

Boner, more like it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3