Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E10: Full Tilt Boogie LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways must land a win at the reward challenge to earn a night at the sanctuary and letters from home. Then, castaways will need to snake their way toward a win in the immunity challenge.

Original airdate 5/3/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

Dang, Frannie was totally on the outs for that last vote (outside of Ratu).  I worry for her.  Kind of hope someone from Tika goes, I'm tired of them bragging about being in the middle and running things.  And right on cue, thank you Carson for proving my point.

• Like 1
(edited)

Well, Kane's gone, so you don't really have to worry about trusting him anymore Jamie.  

ETA: oh, and I don't think you want that idol back either, Jamie.  If you only knew...somewhere Probst is grinding his teeth that the fake idols have all been a bust.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Remember the days when contestants got to win a reward to some village and hang out with locals and participate in cool ceremonies?  Yeah, now they have this "sanctuary".  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

That was actually a smart play on Carson's part - to throw Kane, who's gone anyway and can't deny his lie, under the bus and so explain why he voted the way he did but keep Jaime close. 

And looks like she bought it. That said, I still think we're heading to an eventual Carson blindside as all the players realize he has too many "friends" and so would be hard to beat at the end. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

Spin, rope, net, balls, basket. Yawn.

I kept waiting for Probst to throw in puzzle pieces somewhere.  I guess they are saving assembling a puzzle for the IC.

Just now, iMonrey said:

Geez, does Carolyn have to scream thru the whole thing?

Yes.  Survivor staff is playing and over/under game with a 43.5 total

Just now, Straycat80 said:

I’m impressed how good Frannie is at these challenges. 

Same here.  However, this might hurt her if she loses going forward.  This is reward, so the cast knows before the next IC and TC

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Another who’s going to get injured challenge. 

Someone drowning by looking up at the rain . . .

You think the rain is fake? It’s so hard and everyone is crying.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Frannie picks Carolyn to go on reward.  Since Frannie seems to be the only one who suspects Tika is playing a better game than anyone else, maybe smart to bring a Tika person along.  

She also picks Lauren and Heidi.  I have to admit I'm worried for Frannie tonight.

• Like 2

It's really shitty that only four of them get their letter from home. At least when they did family visits they got to see their "loved ones" for a bit before someone won. This new way is unnecessarily mean spirited.

• Like 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Oh no, not letters from loved ones. Big cry fest I don’t care to watch. 

Maybe it's that cold dark part of my heart saying this, but they haven't even been gone that long.  I get it, but I just can't help compare to 39 day seasons and think about people winning something family related day 30 vs day 15 or whatever they are on.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Ah, the "pick people to go with you on reward" but really, possibly expose alliances. I wonder if Frannie's only picking other women will make Danny and company feel a potential "all female alliance" may be coming and convince them to go for one of the ones on reward. Danny has been thirsting to get Lauren out for awhile now. 

• Like 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

It's really shitty that only four of them get their letter from home. At least when they did family visits they got to see their "loved ones" for a bit before someone won. This new way is unnecessarily mean spirited.

I'm wondering if we will ever get a return to loved one visits.  I know COVID was one of the reasons they quit doing them in this new era, but I wonder if budget also factors in.

• Sad 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Ah, the "pick people to go with you on reward" but really, possibly expose alliances. I wonder if Frannie's only picking other women will make Danny and company feel a potential "all female alliance" may be coming and convince them to go for one of the ones on reward. Danny has been thirsting to get Lauren out for awhile now. 

I think Danny might not be smart to take out Lauren.  OTOH that's fine since Frannie might beat him again.  The problem is a sudden advantage that ends Massa instead.  Which is fine since he could've saved that HII 2 weeks ago

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah, I think Frannie couldn't win no matter what, but I can't believe Danny, Carson, and Yam Yam aren't going to work on Jamie.  She's the only woman left out of the reward, and with her being one of only two Ratu members left, I can see them trying to pit her against one of the women on reward (I'm guessing Lauren or Frannie).

I notice they never do the "break bottles and eliminate other players" type comps anymore, because it makes the players show their hands. Now the show tries so hard to be obtuse we have no idea who's with who or what their end game is. With only eight people left they should really all have final 2 or final 3s in mind but we aren't hearing about it.

I feel bad for Yam Yam now.  However, I also fell bad for ripping on him too.  Including right now; gotta win to guarantee reward, my friend