Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E10: Full Tilt Boogie LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Does Frannie have any protection?

At least Carson isn’t bragging about rehearsing on this puzzle. 🤷‍♂️

Unless she finds an idol or has something that they were waiting to reveal in dramatic fashion to the audience, no.  I think Carolyn and Heidi are the only two that have idols.

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Danny always starts out strong and then blows it. 

It’s beneath him to be prolific at the non-manly parts of the challenges like balancing and puzzles. He gets the lead on the athletic portion, that’s it. 

• LOL 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Fuck me, I forgot to record The Flash.

This is a better season than S43, right?

Eh, I think 42 has been the best of the new era.  This one is above 41 and 43 for me, but I can't say I'm overly enthused.  Now, if someone named Danny or Yam Yam goes tonight it'll tick up.  But I'm guessing it'll be a split vote between Frannie and Jamie.

(edited)

I guess it'll be sad if they finally take out Frannie, but several of those people might not be that smart if she survives outright (meaning no HII needed).

Of course, Marin could find an idol herself, and if that's the case so be it.  Someone saving her better have what it takes to topple her in a FTC scenario like Gabler or Maryanne in 2022

Edited by Carey
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Eh, I think 42 has been the best of the new era.  This one is above 41 and 43 for me, but I can't say I'm overly enthused.  Now, if someone named Danny or Yam Yam goes tonight it'll tick up.  But I'm guessing it'll be a split vote between Frannie and Jamie.

Yeah, it’s hard to top Maryanne.

I lost track . .. all fake idols are gone?

• Like 1

Oh Frannie, please stick to the Danny plan.  Jamie isn't my favorite but dang I'd miss her enthusiasm at life and mastering sucking at the game without realizing she's sucking at the game.

• Like 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Yeah, it’s hard to top Maryanne.

I lost track . .. all fake idols are gone?

Yes.  As far as I know, only two real idols are still in the game.  

Lauren, don't fall for Danny's plan.  

Just now, Straycat80 said:

I’ll bet Danny is kicking himself for saving Frannie with his idol. 

Yep.  At least he's also the one that gets how much of a threat she is.  Though that save was before she really went on a run

I'm really hoping all this focus on Frannie means that she'll be safe tonight.  Right now, it is looking like Frannie vs Jamie.  

Oh, and apparently Carson is afraid that Carolyn is straying away and bonding with Frannie.  

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Even if Jamie did have an idol that doesn't make her a big threat. What's wrong with these people?

Because her story is dumb as hell to them.

Danny tells Heidi he doesn't even need her as a number.  Smooth move ace.  I loved the look she gave him.  I really hope this is leading to a blindside on Danny.  And Carolyn was out of the loop that Frannie was on the block, but Heidi clued her in.  

• Like 2
Just now, Lantern7 said:
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Even if Jamie did have an idol that doesn't make her a big threat. What's wrong with these people?

Because her story is dumb as hell to them.

So what? That just makes her dumb, not a threat. She's the perfect goat.

Carolyn and Frannie are the two smartest players in this game.  

Wait, now Jamie, Lauren, Carolyn, and Frannie are talking Heidi?

I just hope this is leading to a blindside against Danny.  Carolyn brings Carson into the fold, but he doesn't like it.  Probably because he didn't think of the plan.  

• Like 1
Just now, KaveDweller said:

Wait, Heidi wasn't even lying to them was she?

No, she wasn't but like poor sweet Jaime, they decided Heidi was lying when she said Danny said he didn't need her vote (which he did). And I guess I can see why that was suspicious to them because Heidi and Danny have seemed so close and voting together. 

They're not wrong that Heidi is kind of a chaotic player, but Frannie is really the biggest threat to win right now. They keep targeting the wrong people for dumb reasons.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Whiplash, I tell ya! Could Heidi really be leaving with her idol?!?!

I hope not.  However, you never know since some of these people talk & cannot keep a secret

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Carson: We had this plan but the two people we left out want to do someone else!

I can't with Carson.

And both him and Yam Yam know Carolyn is going to be mad at them for leaving her out.  But since Carson is such a good social gamer and doing damage control, I'm sure he assumes he'll get her back in line with him.  I like to think it bugs him that other people are out there strategizing and coming up with plans that are different from his.

I am worried now though that Danny survives and Carolyn is going to get blindsided by Frannie leaving.

• Like 1

While the Danny blindside would be the best in my opinion since he's way too cocky right now in the game, blindsiding Heidi would be the next best thing because it would mean Danny doesn't get what he wants and it would send a message to him that no, he's NOT running things. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

People's bullshit detectors are way off. The people telling the truth are considered liars. I don't know who's lied yet this episode but that person will probably be believed.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

People's bullshit detectors are way off. The people telling the truth are considered liars. I don't know who's lied yet this episode but that person will probably be believed.

I just thought about how that might doom a finalist for their lack of belief

The funny thing is, Frannie is a logical choice to go.  I get why she's a threat.  But I like her, and I don't like the main people scheming to get her out, so I want her to stay to stick it to them.  I wonder if she'll get another idol played on her.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Another reason I’d suck at this game coz I have no poker face and am such a lousy liar. And also why I respect those that can. 

3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

No, she wasn't but like poor sweet Jaime, they decided Heidi was lying when she said Danny said he didn't need her vote (which he did). And I guess I can see why that was suspicious to them because Heidi and Danny have seemed so close and voting together. 

It does sound odd, but I think it just shows Danny is an asshole. Maybe they just think to highly of Danny.