Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E23: Bad Behavior

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Nathan is a ticking time bomb. His reaction to Barb trying to just explain simple shit was ridiculous. Then Jenelle defending him about how he just can't take criticism? That's bullshit. Barb wasn't even criticising, she was just trying to tell them her opinion about all the dumb expensive stuff they registered for. Just cos something is expensive doesn't make it the best. And that electronic stroller was really dumb. How hard is it to manually collapse a stroller?

• Love 4

Nathan and Jenelle continue to be so darn delusional.  Seriously, have they had their heads in the sand their entire lives? "Sure, lets get one of the most expensive strollers in the world so we can be lazy and just press a button for a baby who will grow out of said stroller... after all, it isn't US who is buying it, so the money spent doesn't matter!!!!" oh, and did anyone notice the dog back in the crate?  One shot he was in the crate, on he was out, then he'd be back in.  Jump Cut, much?

Well you all predicted it, Ali finally told Aleah (however it is spelled... sister Grace I will call her) "No! My wheelchair!" and of course Sister Grace had a major head spinning fit.  Yes I know she's a young kid but it should have been made clear a looooooooong time ago what the wheelchair was for, not an afterthought that looked like it was set up by MTV after everyone and their grandma kept saying "the wheelchair is not a toy"

So, it was nice to see that FINALLY chelsea is going to do some disciplining with Aubree.  She kept stressing "consistency" but somehow I don't see it being consistent, or if it is it'll be "okay, do you want to go into red?" "NO!"  "okay, I'm gonna count to three, and you're going into red" "NO"! "1...2...3... THAT IS IT" "AHHHH" "Please baby girl" 

Poor Isaac.  I know that has to be confusing.  I wonder how much detail Kail and Javi have actually gone into things with Isaac, and how often they reexplain things?  Because it seems like something a kid of 4/5 needs to be reexplained and spoken to about a lot, especially a sensitive kid like Isaac who is really attached to Javi.

Electronical. No one would ever mistake Nathan for a Rhodes Scholar.

I was on Barb's side because Nathan hadn't been out of jail for long and they already have a new 55" tv that was probably unnecessary and they're shopping for high-tech baby gadgets when they probably won't have custody of Kaiser long enough to use them. The baby was due in six weeks and I haven't seen one thing for a newborn in that house. They're grifters just like Kail...Nathan moreso than Jenelle. Nathan looked drunk as hell after he cane back from "cooling off". Jenelle always defends those bums she's dating but is quick to belittle Barb. I did laugh when they showed Barb wearing a cocktail t-shirt after she said she didn't drink every night. Those sneaky editors, lol.

Whoever said in the last thread that Aleeah is Rhoda was dead on. That kid is a nightmare. She was rolling her eyes hard when Leah was trying to explain why Ali needed the wheelchair.

Adam's mom is as big an asshole as he is. Yes, Donna, Chelsea does need to know if/when Adam is arrested during his visitation weekend with Aubree. She acts as if Chelsea is being irrational for wanting to know. Aubree is her child and she's the primary caregiver. She has the right to know any and everything that pertains to the welfare of her child.

I don't really care about what happened in Kail's segments. She exhausts me with her whining.

• Love 2

Oh, Chelsea.  Get your coat on now, Mommy needs to go to work.  Aubree:  NO!  Chelsea:  If you don't listen to me you're going to go to your room?

WHAT?????  Her parenting skills are confusing.Aubree.  Oh, and nice that she HITS you Chelsea and you don't say or do a darn thing, until you are in the backset and Aubree hit you a dozen times already that you say, You better not hit me again! Oh lordy, Chelsea needs some parenting classes STAT.

I felt so bad for Ali.  She, Corey and Miranda were all looking forward to her in the wheelchair at the zoo.  As soon as Leah said the wheelchair wasn't working I immediately thought Gracie messed with it.  

Poor Isaac, he's so confused but happy to see a smile on his face when he called Javi and put his heart at ease.  

Janelle - no words, between the futuristic carriage, the $330 Peg Prego car seat and the big dog in the small cage, then camera back on Janelle and the cage door open and the dog nowhere to be found - not to mention a house with a TV, coffee table, area rug and leather couch.  Ugh.

• Love 1

That was another thing that bugged me. Adumb's parents seem to have more interest in Aubree and the custody agreement than Adumb himself does. I can appreciate that they want to be in Aubree's life too, but they are not the parents. Adumb is her father, it's HIS custody agreement, not theirs. So if he is in jail there's no reason for Chelsea to honor their agreement when he won't even be around because he is locked up. I mean, if she wants to take Aubree to see Adumb's parents that is fine, but it does not seem like she does. I guess they do not have a very good relationship. I would be mad if I were Chelsea too, knowing that they just let him do whatever he wants with Aubree, including driving her around with a revoked license. What if he were to get stopped with her in the car? That'd be a total shitstorm.

That was another thing that bugged me. Adumb's parents seem to have more interest in Aubree and the custody agreement than Adumb himself does. I can appreciate that they want to be in Aubree's life too, but they are not the parents. Adumb is her father, it's HIS custody agreement, not theirs. So if he is in jail there's no reason for Chelsea to honor their agreement when he won't even be around because he is locked up. I mean, if she wants to take Aubree to see Adumb's parents that is fine, but it does not seem like she does. I guess they do not have a very good relationship. I would be mad if I were Chelsea too, knowing that they just let him do whatever he wants with Aubree, including driving her around with a revoked license. What if he were to get stopped with her in the car? That'd be a total shitstorm.

Adam's parents have visitation now, Chelsea spoke about it here.  I'm assuming Adam's mother felt since she now has some sort of custody on Adam's weekends, she can pick and choose what she tells Chelsea about Adam.  Sounds like his parents are going to start war too, when Chelsea said that the mother said in response, "you don't trust US with Aubree??"

Following Adam’s fiery car accident on Feb. 21 when he totalled his convertible om Sioux Falls, S. D., Chelsea spoke to In Touch about how she just does not trust Adam with Aubree’s safety.

“He’s been in way too much trouble,” Chelsea explained. “We’re working something out where Aubree has to be with Adam’s parents in order for him to see her.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/03/04/mtv-teen-mom-2-chelsea-houska-adam-lind-aubree-watch-online/

Adam's parents have visitation now, Chelsea spoke about it here.

That is not what is mentioned in the article. It reads that Chelsea states Adam's parents will have to be around in order for Adam to have visitation. That has been the case for a while now. According to several articles, Adam has visitation with Aubree as long as he can adhere to certain rules. One of them is, his parents are the ones who can pick up Aubree, not Adam. They are the ones who supervise the visitation. That is different than having visitation.   Adam's visitation is every other weekend which starts at 5:30 p.m. on Fridays and ends at 7 p.m. on Sundays.  He can only have that visitation at his parents' home. His name was the only one on the court documents, not his parents. He was listed as petitioner while Chelsea was listed as respondent.  Those documents were shown online when this issue went to court and there was that quick moment when the documents were shown on air. They may have assisted him with the paperwork, they may have pushed it, but that was it.  Here is one link to a story that mentions the above info: http://www.realitytea.com/2014/07/05/chelsea-houska-taking-adam-lind-to-court-to-fight-visitation-with-aubree/

As for Adam's jail stint, one of the reasons he went to jail was because he violated the court order about enrolling in a program where he would have to take a drug and alcohol test once a day, everyday while on probation. He never enrolled.  Obviously a guy who violates court orders left and right, will not follow a visitation order and we have seen that happen on camera. It seems the more things he is restricted from doing, he is more determined to do them because he thinks he is above the law.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Does it annoy anybody else how Jenelle starts every sentence with "wull"? Every single one. I think she actually said well instead of "wull" once tonight.

I'm probably the only one who notices but its been bugging me since the first season.

Is Kail ever happy with anything? Ever? She must be horrible to spend time with, I don't know why anybody would ever willingly want to be around her.

• Love 2

Man... I'm not a violent person but I wanted to slap just about all of them on the latest episode. Except Barb... I liked her a lot.  Especially when Nathan was trying to pop off about "we're adults and acting like adults!"  (um, no, NEITHER of you even have custody of your first kids)

• Love 2

Does it annoy anybody else how Jenelle starts every sentence with "wull"? Every single one. I think she actually said well instead of "wull" once tonight.

I'm probably the only one who notices but its been bugging me since the first season.

Is Kail ever happy with anything? Ever? She must be horrible to spend time with, I don't know why anybody would ever willingly want to be around her.

I heard Jenelle's horrid speech patterns tonight too. Her leaving the G's off all of her "ing" words had me cringing.

Electronical. No one would ever mistake Nathan for a Rhodes Scholar.

I was on Barb's side because Nathan hadn't been out of jail for long and they already have a new 55" tv that was probably unnecessary and they're shopping for high-tech baby gadgets when they probably won't have custody of Kaiser long enough to use them. The baby was due in six weeks and I haven't seen one thing for a newborn in that house. They're grifters just like Kail...Nathan moreso than Jenelle. Nathan looked drunk as hell after he cane back from "cooling off". Jenelle always defends those bums she's dating but is quick to belittle Barb. I did laugh when they showed Barb wearing a cocktail t-shirt after she said she didn't drink every night. Those sneaky editors, lol.

Whoever said in the last thread that Aleeah is Rhoda was dead on. That kid is a nightmare. She was rolling her eyes hard when Leah was trying to explain why Ali needed the wheelchair.

Adam's mom is as big an asshole as he is. Yes, Donna, Chelsea does need to know if/when Adam is arrested during his visitation weekend with Aubree. She acts as if Chelsea is being irrational for wanting to know. Aubree is her child and she's the primary caregiver. She has the right to know any and everything that pertains to the welfare of her child.

I don't really care about what happened in Kail's segments. She exhausts me with her whining.

*Raising my hand*

I own it...my devious little mind went to crescent-shaped marks on the hands, a pier, a penmanship medal, and a bolt of well-placed lightning.  

Nathan's titty shirt was just nasty. 

I kept envisioning how perfectly it would work as a noose should he have an unfortunate accident and become suspended from the rafters in the garage.  

\Is Kail ever happy with anything? Ever? She must be horrible to spend time with, I don't know why anybody would ever willingly want to be around her.

No, and horrible troll of a human being that I am, I strongly suspect her new acceptance of Vee is self-serving.  

I think she's playing nice with Jo and Vee because she wants them to split that commute time with her...and wants to be on good terms with them when she suggests it and try to manipulate Jo so it seems like it's his idea.

I don't think I've ever seen Kailyn do anything without a self-serving motive, and I think that's what's up with her sudden being "cool" with Jo and Vee.  

Ulterior motive, party of 1, your table is ready...

Oh, Chelsea.  Get your coat on now, Mommy needs to go to work.  Aubree:  NO!  Chelsea:  If you don't listen to me you're going to go to your room?

At least we were spared the helium voice baby talk tonight.  That makes my teeth go on edge whenever she launches into Pee Wee Herman mode.  

Poor Isaac, he's so confused but happy to see a smile on his face when he called Javi and put his heart at ease.  

I'm suspicious.  

I kept wondering if poor little Isaac was just repeating some guilt trip he'd heard Mommy laying on Javi.  

"You don't care about us, Javi.  If you did, you'd be here.  Instead I'm stuck at home with 2 kids..." ad nauseum.  

Janelle - no words, between the futuristic carriage, the $330 Peg Prego car seat and the big dog in the small cage, then camera back on Janelle and the cage door open and the dog nowhere to be found - not to mention a house with a TV, coffee table, area rug and leather couch.  Ugh.

I agree.  

She's so....chill and dissociated most of the time.

I liked the editing trick of the dark sky and then Janelle laid out on the couch.

Calm before the storm?  

Probably...this IS Janelle, after all.

Poor Barbara.  And most of all poor Jace having to listen to that fucknuttery all the time.

I hope there's a trust fund in place for his inevitable future therapy bills.  His psyche is going to be so damaged by all of this bullshit.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

I kept wondering if poor little Isaac was just repeating some guilt trip he'd heard Mommy laying on Javi. 

"You don't care about us, Javi.  If you did, you'd be here.  Instead I'm stuck at home with 2 kids..." ad nauseum.

Yep... I don't believe for a second that Isaac came up with that all on his own.

ohhh hahaha I'm just getting caught up on the rest of the latest episode. Leah is lecturing the girls on wearing seatbelts properly? Or else they have to go to "boot camp" and eat food they don't like?  (I assume this must mean something other than Cheetohs). 

Maybe I need to be in a happier mood to watch TM2... not feelin' it right now!

• Love 3

I'm curious; do Jenelle and Nathan know that, just because you put things "on the list", doesn't mean you'll actually get them? Do they understand that these items still have to be bought by people? They were seriously acting as though whatever they put "on the list" would just magically show up, as if it were being delivered by the Easter Bunny.

I agree 100% that Isaac's words were parroting Kail, everything he was saying had her mopey ass written all over it. We know she has no problem laying a guilt trip on her own son, it's not a stretch to think she does the same to her husband.

I'm scared of Aleeah. I hope she never finds Ali parked in her wheelchair at the top of a flight of stairs.

Did I hear Chelsea right? Was she actually saying "Hit me again" to Aubrey? Is she trying to rumble with a 4 year old?

• Love 6

So Adumb's douchebaggery is genetic. Shows how neither Adumb nor his parents think of Aubree as a valuable human being. Chelsea has every right to know about anything that might affect her child, so the trio of morons need to stop using Aubree or information concerning Aubree and her safety as a pawn to irritate Chelsea.

Leah JR is really annoying. Leah and Germy need to stop talking crap about Corey and start disciplining that little terror. I know she's a child and its not her fault she's annoying, but no way would I allow my child to play with such an expensive piece of medical equipment. Especially one that my other child so desperately needs, as Leah likes to remind us every single episode.

Jenelle and Nathan are a pair of losers. I pray Kaiser gets taken away from them before they hurt him or sell him for drugs. I wish Barbra would just realize that she's all Jace has and cut off all contact with Jenelle and her endless parade of losers.

Kail, well I don't care for her. Shes a grifter and a crybaby. Jenelles signature line is "Leave me alooooooneeeee!", and Kails is " I'm just so frustrateeeeddd!" I have no pity for her at all.

• Love 1

Yes Janelle, Barb is Totes jehluz of you and Nathan. I'm sure she wishes it was her spending all that time with you. I bet it keeps her up at night. Thinking of all of the arguments she missing.

I did love the team unity when Barb called Nathan on his drinking.

"Uh, ya drank last night"

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2

Did I hear Chelsea right? Was she actually saying "Hit me again" to Aubrey? Is she trying to rumble with a 4 year old?

Yes, she was hitting Chelsea and throwing things at her.  All Chelsea did in response was, "I'm not your friend".  No, you're not, so parent her!!  Chelsea tried to blame it on Adam's parents but forgets that same meltdown Aubree had last season in the car when Adam and his parents weren't around.

Holy crap,. I just looked up that electronical power folding stroller on Amazon (at $850 plus tax).  It has generators in the rear wheels that allow you to charge your cellphone and power an LCD screen that communicates mileage walked and temperature outside. it has daytime running lights, pathway lights for low light conditions, and sensors that detect when a child's in the seat.   Between that and the $300 Peg Prego car set and $70 custom baby shower invitations, and then I look at that very small dog crate where the dog is hunched over and the lack of furnishings in the home - I'm appalled!!!!

• Love 3

___

Seeing how the wheelchair broke under Leah's care is exactly why the insurance company will not approve a wheelchair for Ali.  Someone had to have messed with it to make it inoperable and now who's going to pay to have it fixed??

• Love 1

Eh, I going to give Chelsea a pass on Aubree's temper tantrum when she was trying to get out the door. BTDT. Sometimes kids just push, especially if they know you are in a hurry.  I remember my kids doing this more than once, telling me they hated me, trying to hit me, refusing to leave. The best thing that Chelsea did was to not react. When my kids would tell me they hated me, I would say ok, that's fine, but you have to go to school. I don't know any parent who hasn't dealt with this. And I'm sure the cameras affect how Chelsea reacts. You can't even discipline you kid in public anymore without feeling like people are watching you with accusatory eyes. That being said, Chelsea should try to restrain her glee at Adumb and his law breaking. He is Aubree's dad, for better or worse and she loves him. It's a bitch for her to deal with, but in the immortal words of Judge Judy, "she picked him'! And for craps sake, Chelsea, clean your freaking house. Place is a disaster. 

The whine level at Kail's is more than I can take. I'm sure she did say in a moment of frustration that Javi doesn't care because he left. And kids are mimics and  Issac repeated what she said. She needs to learn to watch her mouth. 

What was the point of Leah making a big deal about giving Corey the wheelchair, just to tell him it was broken. She's an idiot. And she needs to shut that shit down with Gracie wanting to use it. It is possible to teach a child that a wheelchair isn't a toy, Leah just doesn't want to do it. I read somewhere that she lets Gracie use Ali's wheelchair. Sigh. Gracie is Rhoda. 

Janelle, I cannot with her. They fight because he can't take criticism. No they fight because they both have mental health and/or addiction problems. Barb almost broke the fourth wall when she was talking about spending Janelle's money. Her MTV money that is. But she stopped short of saying that when the cameras go, so does the MTV paycheck, but I and the rest of humanity got her drift. 

• Love 4

It's kind of lame that Adumb's parents aren't willing to communicate more with Chelsea. I agree that if the douchelord was arrested during Aubree's time over there, someone should have called and told her. And the fact that Adumb's mom proceeds to call Chelsea up and berate her like a peer just speaks volumes as to what kind of person she is. We've seen little of his parents, but given that they not only raised Adumb and don't seem to show much respect for the woman who is doing a pretty decent job of raising their granddaughter - I don't have a very high opinion of them right now. 

Chelsea is often pretty weak with Aubree, but I appreciated that she didn't give in about the little Sponge Bob thing. And I LOVED that she recognized the child's need for consistency and made a reward chart at home similar to the one she has at school. I think Cheslea is a good mom, she is trying. And I applaud her for that. 

I actually really like Suzie when she's sober. Addiction is a horrible disease, it can turn you into a completely different person. I really hope that Suzie can stay clean this time and be a presence in her daughter's life. She was really good with Isaac and very supportive of Kail. It was nice to see. I think Kail is maturing a lot as well. She has made peace with Vee and finally seems to be recognizing that it's just not healthy for anyone if all adult parties involved can't get along. And it was also cool that she realized there was no point in bringing up the past with her mother because they would fight. She just wanted to enjoy their visit, and I found that very refreshing. I also liked that she had Isaac call Javi so he could hear just how much his step-dad does care about him. All of this change has been hard on him. They just moved and had a new baby and now one of his major male influences has gone away - I can totally see him feeling abandoned. It was good that she didn't just brush off what Isaac said, but addressed the problem head on. If she can just get her Hulk temper under control, there may be hope for her yet. 

Speaking of tempers.....Nathan and  Jenelle are so freaking delusional. Nathan - "We never fight". Jenelle - "Yea, we just had a slip up". Ummmmm, then why is almost every single one of Jenelle's voice overs saying something like, "Nathan and I are fighting again"??? You may fool yourselves, but I'm certainly not buying your wanna-be Notebook love story. Neither of you trust each other. Your relationship is filled with snooping and accusations and fights. And if you don't want Jace to wake up scared because you are yelling, how about NOT yelling? How about tabling the discussion until you are either calm or he goes back to Barb's. Oh, that's right - because that's what mature adults do, and you two aren't even close to being one. Because if you were, you would realize that waking the child up in the middle of the night to send him back might be just as traumatizing. 

And you know what? So what if Barb has wine every night? We haven't seen drinking to be a problem with her, and we have with Nathan. He has a history of DUIs and we've SEEN the rage-filled fights he and Jenelle have when he's drinking. We've seen nothing of the sort with Barb. So quit trying to turn the tables Nathan. 

Why is Ali's wheelchair broken already? Was Gracie playing in it? Sigh....

• Love 6

I'm ok with the reward chart. I'm not ok with if Aubree gets to pink (just one step up) she gets an iPad.  Since when do 4 year olds want and expect iPads???  i don't even have one, I have a refurbed Kindle Fire for $69 on ebay - and it works just as good.

• Love 4

I wanted to pop Kail in the face when she was telling Suze that the reason she didnt get along w Vee was because of the pics Vee had posted of her smoking weed and "underaged drinking".  Yeah Kail.  It wasn't at all because Jo completely shut her  down after Kail had dumped Jordan thinking she'd get back with Jo. Uh huh. Jo was all "Thanks for the shower sex, but that's as deep as I'm getting with your bitchy ass".

Tell the truth and shame the devil.  She hated Vee cause she wanted Jo back and he wanted no parts of her  bullshit and drama.  And she needs to stop picking and choosing when she wants to remember that she used to smoke weed back in the day too.

• Love 3

Maybe what Chelsea meant by if Aubree got to the pink she'd be allowed to use the iPad. To me it didn't sound like Chelsea would buy her a brand new iPad just for a few days of good behavior. And if she does, she's gonna go broke fast cos eventually an iPad won't be enough. And really, what 4 year old needs a real iPad and not some child's version? I'm 32 and don't even own one, lol.

• Love 3
Holy crap,. I just looked up that electronical power folding stroller on Amazon (at $850 plus tax).  It has generators in the rear wheels that allow you to charge your cellphone

Now we're getting down to it! You know that troll is attached to her phone 24-7. She doesn't want to risk losing her charge while out on a walk with Kaiser Roll. 

Maybe what Chelsea meant by if Aubree got to the pink she'd be allowed to use the iPad. To me it didn't sound like Chelsea would buy her a brand new iPad just for a few days of good behavior. And if she does, she's gonna go broke fast cos eventually an iPad won't be enough. And really, what 4 year old needs a real iPad and not some child's version? I'm 32 and don't even own one, lol.

Yea, I thought she just meant she would get to use it. I have a Kindle Fire and I download books and educational games on it for the kids. They have to earn time on it by doing their school work (we homeschool) and playing outside. Electronic time can never be more than those two combined.  And they also have to be on good behavior. We've seen Chelsea let Aubree play on her phone, so I figured it was something similar to that.

• Love 1

I presume by now Adam is now on a first-name basis with the entire police department, yes? Sigh. I mean, really, how hard is it to not do things that will get you arrested? I don't think Chelsea was acting gleeful or vindicated at the fact that Adam had yet another run-in with the law - it was more incredulous, and it's at the point where Adam's misadventures are just so ridiculous it's almost funny. She absolutely had a right to know what happened to him specifically because it was during his visitation with Aubree. Grandma Donna sounds like she was being a bitch. No, your son's business is not Chelsea's business per se, but we're not talking about "your son" - we're talking about Aubree's father, and Chelsea has a right to know what's going on with things that pertain to their daughter and Aubree's father getting taken to jail in the middle of his visit with their daughter is her business. Their arrangement is for Adam to have visitation, under the stipulation that it takes place under Adam's parents' guardianship. It's not that Chelsea doesn't trust the Linds to watch Aubree or that they have to send her back if Adam isn't there - she had no problem with Aubree spending weekends there long before they pressed Adam to file for visitation - but she has a right to know what's going on while her daughter is at their house! I think Chelsea was just being a bit mean when she said, yeah, maybe I don't want Aubree around you because look how your own kid turned out, but it feels like she's kind of right. Donna sounds deluded.

Aubree's temper tantrum makes me hope for early menopause. Kids. Because it's not an Aubree thing or a bad parenting thing. That's just what every kid does at some point or another. I think Chelsea handled it right - ignoring her screaming and insults - because what's she gonna do? Now, if they were just sitting around the house, she should have and likely would have put her in time-out until she got ahold of herself. But they didn't have time for time-out. They had to leave, and sometimes you just have to put up with it and shove the kid out the door. Aubree smacking her and all and Chelsea daring her to "Hit me again!" Ha, that's exactly the kind of pissed-off warning my mom used to give when we acted up - in public. If we pulled that crap in the house, though, it'd be a different story and we would NOT like it.

Anyhoo. Gracie (or Rhoda, as someone brilliantly called her) is quite a little hellion. The wheelchair isn't a toy! You don't get a "turn" and mommy is not going to buy you one. I mean, I completely understand why a little kid would have that attitude at first, but all they have to do is sit her down and explain as best as her four-year-old personality can understand that the wheelchair is to help Ali and she uses it because she has to and it's not for playing and it's not to share. It's a shame that the loaner chair stopped working properly before Corey's trip to the zoo, though I wonder why they bothered to take it anyway since it was moving too poorly to use it there. They should have done a little experimenting with it prior to the drop-out, or even at the drop-off, to see if it does in fact work well enough to roll around the zoo all day. What a waste of time. How did the thing get broken already, anyway? I too wonder if Rhoda was screwing around with it. She probably broke it on purpose. I'm not surprised that they do actually let Rhoda ride in the chair. Wait till the insurance company finds out how seriously they're taking this. They can kiss the real chair goodbye.

Jenelle and Nathan are deluded. That's it. They are psychotic. First, the baby registry. Who do they think they are? More importantly, who do they think their friends are? They think because it's on the list that people have to get it? I doubt they have any friends who can afford, or care enough, to look beyond the $20-or-less section of their list - assuming they even put anything that inexpensive there. Items that cost $500 or whatever? No one but your parents would dare pay for those, and even they wouldn't if it's something stupid. Which everything on their list is. And my God, Nathan is a rude, disrespectful little asshole. I'm sorry, but I can't tolerate a man who would be so disrespectful to his partner's mother - I don't care who she is, you don't talk that way to her mother. Not that Jenelle cares. She just sits there listening to them scream at each other, and Jace? It's just another day in the life. Sad life.

Kailyn needs to stop whining. I totally believe that Isaac got his "Javi doesn't care about us" remark from her. I don't buy that a kid that young would look at this situation and come up with someting like that on his own. Kailyn probably made some comment and while she may not have said it exactly that way, the gist was likely the same. She needs to cut that out. And what's with the switch-up about why she didn't get along with Vee before? The last few episodes she was shockingly honest and self-aware - that it was because she was irrationally jealous for no reason and taking it out on Vee - but now she's back to blaming it on the things that were nothing more than excuses because she was in denial about her jealousy, that it was because Vee posted pictures of drinking and smoking pot. Whatever, girl.

• Love 1

I also agree that Isaac was repeating what Kail said to Javi. The look on her face when Suzi told her was a cat caught with the canary look. I also believe Suzi suspected as much.

That was my thought exactly. Kail had this "oh shit" look on her face when Suzi told her what happened. There was just something about the way Isaac said the words that let me know he was reiterating one of his mother's statements. He either heard Kail say it when she and Javi were fighting or he heard her complaining on the phone to her friends. 

Regarding Aubree, I found it funny how Chelsea was whining about being late yet she's in front of the mirror teasing her hair while Aubree is dressed, ready to go and sitting on the stairs. I like the idea of the behavior chart, but there's no way in hell I'd be buying an iPad for a four year-old for good behavior. I think small rewards are okay, but if Chelsea isn't careful she's going to create a dynamic where Aubree only behaves when there's something in it for her. 

Evil Twin scares the shit out of me. When Leah was discussing Ali's condition, there was zero feeling or empathy from Gracie. I know she's young, but I've seen small children become concerned or sad for one another, so I don't think age is to blame. 

I don't have kids, so maybe I'm off base, but isn't it considered incredibly tacky to throw your own baby shower? I've never heard of such a thing. All the showers I've been to were thrown by either the mothers, sisters or BFF's of the mom-to-be. I agree Nathan was a total dick. They don't need top of the line baby crap. As long as it's safe and functional, it's fine. I noticed there was not one item in that house to indicate a baby was coming. I guess they figure they'll just freeload and get everything from their friends.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1

Gracie is desperate for attention. She needs consistent one-on-one time with an adult. Leah has 3 kids, a troubled marriage, a job, and she's unstable and crying a lot. And she favors Ali over Gracie, at least from what they've shown on the show. It might be beneficial for Gracie to live with her father for a while, where she can get more focused attention. And they should have made a better effort to start Gracie at school at the same time as Ali. I really do feel bad for the kid, always the afterthought after her disabled twin sister and her baby sister. She's too little to understand Ali's disability, so all she see is how much attention she gets.

When someone like Jennelle registers for a ton of expensive crap, you buy her baby clothes or one of those pre-made baby gift baskets and call it a day. Where is Jace's old stroller and crib?

• Love 1
And they should have made a better effort to start Gracie at school at the same time as Ali.

Although Ali went to school early so she could get a headstart, was there any particular reason given for why Gracie couldn't also start early with her?

I don't have kids, so maybe I'm off base, but isn't it considered incredibly tacky to throw your own baby shower? I've never heard of such a thing.

I never have either. But leave it to Jenelle - she is just classless enough that she wouldn't bat an eye at the idea of throwing her own "come buy me shit" baby shower. 

• Love 1
Why do you guys call her Rhoda?

Rhoda was the main character in the movie and book The Bad Seed, which was about a child who was so evil (a sociopath), she actually murdered a classmate over a penmanship medal. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_Seed_(1956_film)

It's a great movie

I don't have kids, so maybe I'm off base, but isn't it considered incredibly tacky to throw your own baby shower? I've never heard of such a thing.

Yes, it's tacky. Someone else (family or  friend) should be throwing the shower in your honor

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 6

I think Ali went to school early as part of Birth to 3 or a similar program for kids with special needs.  Aleeah/Gracie/Rhoda wouldn't have qualified for it but it would have been a good idea for Leah to find a preschool for her.   Ali's was probably free and Leah might have had to give up her trips to the nail salon to have pay for A/G/R's and that's probably why she didn't get to go.

• Love 2
(edited)

Yes, it's tacky. Someone else (family or  friend) should be throwing the shower in your honor

I read online that Janelle had 2 baby showers, one hosted by Nathan's mother and sister with his side of the family, the other with Barbara with Janelle's side of the family and friends.

I'm assuming that's why Barbara was at her house finalizing baby invites.  

Edited by JerseyGirl

Another example of how Jenelle chooses Nathan over Jace. If Jenelle is so concerned about the affect that fighting with Nathan will have on Jace, why doesn’t she try a little harder not to fight with him?  She’s going to be the same way when Kaiser finally comes in the show. She’s a lost cause. At least there was no animal abuse this week. And who does Nathan think he is, calling Babas an alcoholic?  Do they both forget that without Babs, Jace would be with strangers, in foster care? They should be grateful to her. They  treat her like shit. And why did Jenelle need a baby shower? Shouldn’t Babs have everything from when Jace was small? I bet MTV paid for it. Nathan needs Aubree’s behavior chart.

Seeing Kail’s mom and Isaac together was nice. I’m glad that they’re trying to have a better relationship. My heart broke when Isaac said that Javi didn’t care about them. If only he knew what Javi is trying to do for him and Lincoln.I hope he understands when he’s older.

So glad that Chelsea ditched the baby voice when Aubree was acting up.  Adumb should stop acting his FOTY. He’s not.

It was nice to see Leah talking to Aleeah about why Ali needs the wheelchair. I can see her letting Aleeah use it to avoid her temper tantrums. Great parenting, Leah.

Nathan needs Aubree’s behavior chart.

Oh my gosh, I totally want to make Nathan a chart! What color level would he be at for wearing the ridiculous nipple shirt???

I'm always shocked Jenelle has friends. How is this possible?

As someone on TWOP once told me - even Charles Manson had friends (and fans). 

• Love 1

Yes, she was hitting Chelsea and throwing things at her. All Chelsea did in response was, "I'm not your friend". No, you're not, so parent her!! Chelsea tried to blame it on Adam's parents but forgets that same meltdown Aubree had last season in the car when Adam and his parents weren't around.

Aubree said I'm not your friend to Chelsea, Chelsea didn't say it.

I agree with the others, Chelsea wasn't saying she would buy Aubree an IPad, she was just going to let her use it.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 2

Why it is okay for Jenelle and Nathan to scream when Jace is around, but they don't want to expose precious Kaiser to it.  Jenelle, you're an idiot. Stop choosing everyone over Jace. Like he hasn't already been traumatized by all of the screaming that she's already done with everyone. When did Jenelle become friends with the Buckwild girl? Guess she needed a paycheck.

I'm waiting for the first time Kaiser's poop gets somewhere outside the diaper and Jenelle snaps like she did with the dogs and tells him, "Fine! Go be by yourself!" and rolls his stroller down the driveway. Shoot, those dogs could probably take better care of him. Maybe they can all run off together and he can be raised Mowgli style. 

• Love 3
All Chelsea did in response was, "I'm not your friend".  No, you're not, so parent her!!

Mmm...pretty sure Chelsea was repeating what Aubree had said which was, "I am not your friend." Aubree said that to Chelsea and Chelsea repeated it. Funny, I remember one of my children telling me that very thing when they were young. They had a hissy fit and threw that out. I laughed inside. I told my child, "You are right, I am not your friend. I am your parent..." and then went on with the consequences.

It seems Chelsea was given some advice at the school Aubree goes to, about how to handle her behavior. Nothing like getting some great advice from a teacher who has to handle plenty of kids all day long. Consistency, consequences and small rewards for good behavior are very important. Small, baby steps, at least Chelsea is trying to do something different to handle Aubree. That's a lot more than what I can say about the rest of the girls on this show.

Leah's twin saying they could just buy another mobile wheelchair if that one broke, just summarizes the attitude that goes on in Leah's world. If something is not right, broken, no longer wanted, just replace it or buy another one! I was not stunned when her daughter said that, as she has gotten the message that money is coming out of mama's ass left and right. Leah with her wanting a new washer and dryer instead of repairing the washer, was ridiculous. On top of that, spending over $1,000.00 for the combo. Unbelievable.

Kail - you know damn well you are the one who has instilled that insane crap to Isaac about Javi not caring about you and the kids. How many times did we hear her say over and over that Javi is not supportive in one way or another? I really wish I had a fucking dollar for every time Kail says, "I'm so FRUSTRATED!!" Shit. I am frustrated hearing her say how frustrated she is. Kail chose this path. She wanted to move three hours away, she wanted Javi to go into the military, she wanted to be away from Jo and anyone else, what the fuck did she think would happen? Her comment that Lincoln used to be an easy baby.  Did she think he would remain a newborn forever? This girl makes shitty decisions and then bitches about those choices by trying to put the blame on Javi.

• Love 4
Leah's twin saying they could just buy another mobile wheelchair if that one broke, just summarizes the attitude that goes on in Leah's world. If something is not right, broken, no longer wanted, just replace it or buy another one! I was not stunned when her daughter said that, as she has gotten the message that money is coming out of mama's ass left and right.

While Leah certainly does not display a very responsible attitude about spending around her kids, Gracie's comment seemed more in line with just typical little kid thinking. They don't "get" money.