Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E23: Bad Behavior

JerseyGirl
  • Start Topic

Did I hear Nathan correctly? Did he actually say that registering for top of the line baby stuff is "... about class." Oh, I think it is quite the opposite. I'm going to laugh when they don't get a stroller, or a car seat, or any of those other baby essentials from the shower, and they have to scramble and buy the stuff themselves. Its ridiculous how ill-prepared they are.

I agree with everyone who said it is heartbreaking that Janelle thinks the wise thing to do is to kick Jace out when her and Nathan are screaming at each other. Its clear that he should never have to stay at that house, except with he's visiting, with Barb. And Nathan was ranting about how they are adults... just hours after Janelle called her mommy to drive an hour, to take her child, because she was having a fight. I'm not a violent person, but I really want some harm to come to these losers. They are just a waste of space.

When Chelsea picked up Aubree from daycare, I seriously could not discern who's voice was the toddler, and which was the adult. Cut out that high-pitched baby talk Chelsea! It is NOT cute.

I thought that Kail's mom was awesome, and I feel like I got to see more of who Isaac actually is, when he was with her. And yeah.. Kail totally complained to someone.. maybe to Javi himself.. that he was off having fun while she's worn out, and he doesn't care about them anymore.

Not a lot to say about Leah, except that she's back to going overboard on the blusher. Also, that cartoon graphic of stampeding zoo animals running over the stroller was a little disturbing. Do you think it ever occurs to Leah that her girls not keeping their seatbelts on might just be because they are mimicking her. She's such an idiot.

• Love 3

Nathan is a ticking time bomb. His reaction to Barb trying to just explain simple shit was ridiculous. Then Jenelle defending him about how he just can't take criticism? That's bullshit. Barb wasn't even criticising, she was just trying to tell them her opinion about all the dumb expensive stuff they registered for. Just cos something is expensive doesn't make it the best. And that electronic stroller was really dumb. How hard is it to manually collapse a stroller?

But didn't you hear Nathan explain, it's not about "wanting the best name brand stuff," it's about him "being fucking classy!"   Because nothing says classy like registering for a top of the line stroller for the baby shower you are throwing yourselves unless it's screaming that he and Janelle are adults taking care of their own business to the woman taking care of Jenelle's first child! 

So Adumb's douchebaggery is genetic. Shows how neither Adumb nor his parents think of Aubree as a valuable human being. Chelsea has every right to know about anything that might affect her child, so the trio of morons need to stop using Aubree or information concerning Aubree and her safety as a pawn to irritate Chelsea.

Sorry that your kid is a douchebag extraordinaire Adam's Mom but I've seen this play out in real life; if your son is a dirtbag, you better make nice with your grandchild's mother or you will rarely/never see that child.   The best way to make sure the paternal grandparents don't get to be part of Aubrey's life is fight with her mother.  Super dumb move Adumb's mom. 

I'm ok with the reward chart. I'm not ok with if Aubree gets to pink (just one step up) she gets an iPad.  Since when do 4 year olds want and expect iPads???  i don't even have one, I have a refurbed Kindle Fire for $69 on ebay - and it works just as good.

I thought Chelsea said if she got to one of the colors that isn't good - she will get the ipad taken away.  Either way, Aubrey has access to an ipad and I think that's great.  Kids that age take to them naturally and they can be really good resources - if you can afford it which Chelsea clearly can.  Also, they come in handy as rewards/consequences to good/bad behavior because little kids often enjoy them so much. 

Edited by Cosmocrush

I didn't realize this was the finale for this show until I read the recap, but I did notice that Kail, Leah, and Chelsea all seem to have not only calmed down and grown as parents but seemed really interested in being good parents - which is important.   All three girls are in far better places than I thought they would be by now.  I'm sure the MTV money helped but it's not really all about the money - because Janelle presumably had the same check and continued to make on disastrous life choice after another.   No happy endings but most of it  made me feel fine about this show ending. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't blame Chelsea if she discontinued visitation with the Linds. This wasn't the first time they betrayed her trust. IIRC there was an episode last season where Aubree was supposed to be at their house for the weekend and they let Adam take her without notifying Chelsea. Whether the Linds love Chelsea or hate her, they do have to respect her. She's Aubree's mother and has taken care of her full time since day one while Adam has flitted in and out at will. They really don't have a leg to stand on if they try to pull the "it's his kid too!" nonsense.

• Love 3

I thought Chelsea said if she got to one of the colors that isn't good - she will get the ipad taken away.

Yes, that's what it was.  It was if she got the second-worst color, she would not be able to use the iPad.  

• Love 1

"It's not about having the best brands, it's about having class" says Nathan with no hint of irony, while wearing a tattered Lynard Skynard nipple shirt.

I'm pretty sure he said, "it's about having fucking class" although they beeped the f-word out.  I think even Janelle was trying not to laugh at that idiotic statement. 

I'm always shocked Jenelle has friends. How is this possible?

She's on a show on MTV that's how.  The friends that show up and talk about her lives are getting a paycheck.  Also, reality stars are kinda sorta celebrities, so they are always going to have friends around for the fake arse limelight.  

I actually really like Suzie when she's sober. Addiction is a horrible disease, it can turn you into a completely different person. I really hope that Suzie can stay clean this time and be a presence in her daughter's life. She was really good with Isaac and very supportive of Kail. It was nice to see. I think Kail is maturing a lot as well. She has made peace with Vee and finally seems to be recognizing that it's just not healthy for anyone if all adult parties involved can't get along. And it was also cool that she realized there was no point in bringing up the past with her mother because they would fight. She just wanted to enjoy their visit, and I found that very refreshing. I also liked that she had Isaac call Javi so he could hear just how much his step-dad does care about him. All of this change has been hard on him. They just moved and had a new baby and now one of his major male influences has gone away - I can totally see him feeling abandoned. It was good that she didn't just brush off what Isaac said, but addressed the problem head on. If she can just get her Hulk temper under control, there may be hope for her yet. 

I very agree with this.  Kail has always been someone who has trust issues and therefore will test people to a ridiculous degree and assume that people are gonna walk out or disappoint her.  It's made her be difficult to have a relationship with and maintain it, but I've seen so much growth in her in the last year.  I think she realizes that assuming the worst of people and pushing people away is not in her best interest or in the best interest of her children.  She's allowing those that she loves and that love her in her life, even if it means that she has to rely and depend on people and put herself out there to be hurt.  I think it's shown that Kail might just be growing up.  

• Love 3

I've been thinking about posting this since last weeks episode but I wasn't sure how it would be taken.

I'm also the parent of a child with special needs, he doesn't need any mobility help yet, but it's possible someday.

I've followed these girls since the beginning of sixteen and pregnant and last week was the first week I had a clear sense that Leah is pushing this wheel chair issue so hard because she wants attention for herself. I wouldn't go so far as to say Münchausen syndrome by proxy, but I really get a sense of how she's feeling that all she does all day every day is care for other people and caregivers/stay at home parents really do get lost in the shuffle of giving and giving but getting nothing in return.

By being persistent with the wheelchair she gets to travel to appointments which gets her out of town and she gets attention from Jeremy, Cory and all of the doctors who all tell her she's doing a great job taking care of Ali. I'm not saying that Ali doesn't need the chair, she does.

I guess I can see it because I kind of do the same thing. I love the attention the doctors and nurses show me because I don't get any otherwise from anyone. I think that's why she insisted on taking the chair to Cory and Miranda even though it didn't work properly. It was to draw attention to herself in the parking lot transferring the chair, people will look at her and say to themselves "Oh look at that poor girl taking such good care of her handicapped child." Her thoughts on taking the chair to the zoo is that it would draw attention to her and people would again feel sorry/admire her for taking such good care of her handicapped child.

The thing Leah doesn't realize right now is that this care she's got to give Ali is for life. If she thinks she's tired out now just wait until Ali reaches 21 where my son is at and he still requires 24 hour care. The money and the cameras will be long gone by then and probably so will Jeremy. I wish she would get some counseling on how to care for herself before she self implodes.

• Love 7

The fight at Jenelle's when Barb mentioned the baby gifts and so on. The moment Barb opened her mouth about what Nathan and Jenelle should or shouldn't do, I shook my head. If there is one thing Barb has yet to learn is, you cannot tell "adults" what to do - yes, hard to use that word for Jenelle and Nathan, but technically they are adults. Barb has great points and is spot on about how they are going about the registry and the nonsense of it all, but it is their decision. Whether they get those items or not (and I am hoping they didn't) is moot. Jenelle - and apparently Nathan is the same way - has shown how she will do what she wants, no one can make her change her mind. Barb needs to learn to just shut her mouth, not give her input and just let the chips fall where they may.  If there is one thing I learned a long, long time ago is, you cannot control anyone else, you can only control yourself. Barb doesn't have to be there to clean up the mess. Those two claim to be "classy adults" so, let them clean up their own mess.

Jenelle and Nathan are going through money like it is being made in that dirty garage. One look at that Hummer and apparently that nice, new car Jenelle is driving, is proof that these two are going to end up in some major financial problems with nothing to fall back on. The maintenance and fuel for that Hummer alone must put a huge dent in Jenelle's wallet. Nathan is so skeevy. I swear he is with Jenelle for the MTV money and nothing else and brought poor, innocent dinner roll into this world just to ensure he gets the big piece of pie.

Kail has always been someone who has trust issues and therefore will test people to a ridiculous degree and assume that people are gonna walk out or disappoint her.

And yet, Kail has done things to those around her that left them questioning her loyalty and left them disappointed. Kail is damn lucky Jo doesn't mention the whole DV accusation on camera, time to time, much like Kail does when she mentions Vee and the pot smoking issue. When she brought up Vee's pot smoking (again), I felt it was just another chance to throw it out there what Vee has done, but not once did she acknowledge how she herself has been there doing the very thing Vee did when she was with Jo. She also didn't mention to her mother how it was really because she had feelings for Jo, and that is why she turned on Vee. I would respect Kail a lot more if she would just come out and say she wanted her family back together and she felt hurt that Jo didn't want her anymore.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

When Chelsea picked up Aubree from daycare, I seriously could not discern who's voice was the toddler, and which was the adult. Cut out that high-pitched baby talk Chelsea! It is NOT cute.

Sorry that your kid is a douchebag extraordinaire Adam's Mom but I've seen this play out in real life; if your son is a dirtbag, you better make nice with your grandchild's mother or you will rarely/never see that child. The best way to make sure the paternal grandparents don't get to be part of Aubrey's life is fight with her mother. Super dumb move Adumb's mom.

I wonder if part of the reason The Lind's find it so easy to disrespect Chelsea's authority is because she speaks like a damn kid. It's probably easy to treat her like a child and not Aubree-uh's mother because she speaks like a child. If she put some bass in her voice and spoke like a grown up instead of a toddler with a stuffy nose, she might be able to command more respect from the Lind's and Aubree as well.

Chelsea probably whines and pleads with them to be nice to her instead of commanding how they will deal with her when her child is in their custody.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2

Janelle, I cannot with her. They fight because he can't take criticism. No they fight because they both have mental health and/or addiction problems. Barb almost broke the fourth wall when she was talking about spending Janelle's money. Her MTV money that is. But she stopped short of saying that when the cameras go, so does the MTV paycheck, but I and the rest of humanity got her drift. 

Oh I'm glad you posted this! I had almost forgotten about it but yeah, I definitely got what Barb meant. I'm not sure Jenelle or Nathan did, unfortunately.

• Love 1

I'm ok with the reward chart. I'm not ok with if Aubree gets to pink (just one step up) she gets an iPad.  Since when do 4 year olds want and expect iPads???  i don't even have one, I have a refurbed Kindle Fire for $69 on ebay - and it works just as good.

I am okay with the chart as well but...

Jumping into immaturity for a second, I want an iPad damnit! If all I have to do is not act like a brat for a few days I'm pretty sure I can do it.

• Love 1

Barb needs to learn to just shut her mouth, not give her input and just let the chips fall where they may.  If there is one thing I learned a long, long time ago is, you cannot control anyone else, you can only control yourself. Barb doesn't have to be there to clean up the mess. Those two claim to be "classy adults" so, let them clean up their own mess.

I would agree if Barb hadn't spend the last four years (and probably the next 14  as well) raising the consequences the last time she just let Janelle's chips fall where they may.  They fell right into her house.   She has cleaned up more messes of Janelle's than she should need to at a point in her life when she probably would have liked to slow down and enjoy her life a little.

I doubt this was the first time Janelle called her mother in the middle of the night to come and get Jace.  And sooner or later Janelle is going to show up on Barb's doorstep with another baby.  I know it's not going to do any good but I do think Barb has the right to try and talk some sense into those idiots because their bad decisions affect her life too. 

I'm not sure why you guys think this episode was the season finale? My cable guide has a new episode listed next week, and I'm pretty sure this ep. ended with scenes for next week before my DVR cut off. Anyone else?

I got the idea from the recap/show-o-matic here.   

• Love 1

Barb made it clear early in the season she is not going to do for Jenelle's baby what she did the first time. Barbara has already laid out her boundaries.

As for what happened in the latest episode, it seems pointless for Barb to provoke an argument with those nut cases. So what if they put high-end items on their list. Who do those assholes know that will buy them such items?  Was Barb worried about how it would come off for Jenelle to request the expensive gifts? As if Jenelle has been so prim and proper up until now. There are far more worse things Jenelle has done, on camera and off, and Jenelle doesn't give two shits about how she comes off. When I get registries and see high-end items on the list, I laugh and skim on through to buying a few cheaper items. I don't think Jenelle and Nathan know enough people who can afford to buy them anything more than a $50 item. Any people that claim to be Jenelle and Nathan's friends, are most likely there because of what they can get from them. So, I am in agreement that Barbara needs to just step back and stop giving her two cents about what those two idiots are doing, especially when Jace is around. Poor kid.

What Barbra needs to concern herself with is, all the trauma Jace is being exposed to. That poor child was almost yelling, "Everybody be quiet!" during that argument, but he was ignored, as usual.  

As for the baby shower, it seems, at least to me, that for the longest time the rule about who should throw a baby shower, has gone out the window.  I can't remember the last time I went to a shower where the expectant mother was NOT involved somehow.

Does anyone know if Jenelle received the items she requested or if she went out and bought them herself?

Jenelle says she is not bipolar, she has PANIC DISORDER...oh my. Jenelle also says Barb should stop yelling at Jace - while yelling at Barb with Jace in the next room...pot meet kettle: http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/act-like-an-adult-sneak-peek/1076369/video/#id=1730549

Leah bought a horse!! http://www.examiner.com/article/teen-mom-2-star-leah-calvert-buys-a-horse

The article quotes her interview from In Touch Weekly:

Just last month, Calvert opened up about her financial trouble in an interview with In Touch Weekly. And from the sound of the interview, Calvert definitely didn't seem to be in a place where she would be able to buy a horse.

"It’s stressful because insurance doesn’t cover the whole cost," Calvert told the magazine of her and her husband Jeremy's financial struggles. "One bill alone was $20,000."

Edited by SPLAIN

So She got that horse. Ok.

Has Leah given any thought to how she will maintain her lifestyle when Germy leaves ( and he will).? How will she keep up with the thousand dollar appliances and her budding dude ranch and RIT hair dye jobs? Will child support from two ex- husbands be enough to keep food over her head?

Her days as the town cutie are over and I don't think she has it in her to pull another sucker to marry and support her. Germy was complaining this episode about not getting enough lovin'. If she's not even giving it up, she's pretty limited in what she can offer a new husband. Does she have any job skills outside of wiping down tanning beds?

I just don't see her as marketable now. She's past her high school hottie prime and she's coming w a shit ton of baggage.

Will she take another go at Robbie? I just made myself chuckle over that one.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 1

As for what happened in the latest episode, it seems pointless for Barb to provoke an argument with those nut cases. So what if they put high-end items on their list. Who do those assholes know that will buy them such items?

This is exactly what I was thinking.  I think Barb was right on, of course, and I'm glad SOMEONE on this show actually told one of these girls the cold truth that the money isn't going to always roll in, but she is wasting her breath and energy.  Both Nathan and his sugar momma Janelle are delusional, self-absorbed assholes. I get that it is hard for Barb to sit around and watch this trainwreck happen in slow-mo, with a new child involved no less, but she'd be better off just washing her hands of them for now. Jace deserves some stability and being around Dumb and Dumber isn't helping. Besides, Nathan has a hair trigger temper and Barb should be careful about upsetting him. The camera's won't always be around and I could definitely see Nathan hurting someone, woman or child being irrelivent.   And yes, those expensive items are a pipe dream and they will be lucky if they get some damn diaper and onesies.

Everyone is noting how much Chelsea's voice blended in with the youngin's in Aubree's class, but was I the only one who felt like all her little classmate's looked similar? I had a hard time telling who Aubree was, to be honest.  Either there is not much diversity in there town or Adam was really busy four years ago lol.

• Love 2

How in the hell can she not afford a wheelchair but can afford a horse? Leah is so damn stupid. She makes me irrationally angry. She does dumb shit on a regular basis but tries to make Corey seem like the parent who isn't in tune with his child's needs. Really, Leah? Is she taking him to court to pay for the horse?

• Love 4

Now we're getting down to it! You know that troll is attached to her phone 24-7. She doesn't want to risk losing her charge while out on a walk with Kaiser Roll.

AS if Jenelle and Nathan will EVER take that baby for a stroll... OK, maybe once, but after that, it will laying in bed, watching TV or fighting 24/7.

I don't have kids, so maybe I'm off base, but isn't it considered incredibly tacky to throw your own baby shower? I've never heard of such a thing. All the showers I've been to were thrown by either the mothers, sisters or BFF's of the mom-to-be. I agree Nathan was a total dick. They don't need top of the line baby crap. As long as it's safe and functional, it's fine. I noticed there was not one item in that house to indicate a baby was coming. I guess they figure they'll just freeload and get everything from their friends.

I find it difficult to believe that Nathan and Jenelle have many friends or relatives that care enough to attend their baby shower for reasons other than camera time.  I'm assuming that they are counting on their "fans" to pitch in to buy the more expensive items.

• Love 1

Barb said something to the effect that Jennelle's money isn't going to last long, and I think she was referring to the fact that the MTV Gravy Train will be pulling into the station before they realize it.  I'd be willing to bet they have not set aside a dime.  Gotta have a Hummer, a Dodge Charger, and a monster television.  The necessities of life.

I get that it is hard for Barb to sit around and watch this trainwreck happen in slow-mo, with a new child involved no less, but she'd be better off just washing her hands of them for now.

I have been in the position of watching someone I love, cry to me about their personal situation. When I tried to help, it got me nowhere as this person continued on riding that train that would certainly take them in circles. As much as I can sympathize and understand how Barb feels and it must really gnaw at her to see Jenelle's money go down a rat hole, she is definitely wasting her breath. There is no reasoning with people who have shown not one ounce of clarity and have no desire to change. I am glad Barb mentioned the MTV money going dry, but this was not the first time she mentioned that fact. Barb mentioned it before in another episode long ago, and it got her nowhere.

I am worried that even though Barb made it clear she was not going to go that route again of taking care of Jenelle's baby, I think she might relent in the case of Little Dinner Role, but only if Jenelle ends up in jail, something we know will happen sometime in the future, if not sooner. I just hope she never legally becomes that child's guardian. In the next episode, Barb gets so frustrated with Jace, not to mention it gets worse when Jenelle shows up, that she tells Jenelle to take Jace with her. I can't imagine how that poor child feels having to hear these two adults throwing him back and forth when they have had their fill of him. Barb should take some of her own advice and use her MTV money wisely and go to therapy NOW!

Didn't Jenelle put her registry out there publicly in the hopes that her fans would buy her gifts, or was that Kail?

From the link above about the baby shower: 

“There were about 15 people there,” the source said. “It was for family and for Nathan’s side of the family.”

Fifteen people? Maybe it is just me, but that is not a lot of people. Maybe because I know more people and have a large family.

So, Jenelle didn't get the high-end stroller afterall.

Leah with all her bitching and yelling about not having money, not being able to afford to buy her child a wheelchair, she goes out and buys a horse. Must be nice to be able to just go out and buy a horse in the midst of all her financial woes. No wonder Leah was determined to get the insurance company to pay for the wheelchair, she had other things to do with her money. No sir, if she can avoid having to dole out money for a chair, she will do it. That wheelchair is a one time expense along with any maintenance of course, but a horse???? That will be way more money out of her pocket. I can see it now, she will bitch and whine about the costs of the vet bills, the maintenance, the feed, having to buy a high-end saddle, etc.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

I cannot (and yet somehow can) believe that Leah actually bought a horse. She is a fucking idiot. When your child, or anyone you care for, is recommended horseback riding as part of whatever therapy program they are in, you contact a local stable that has trainers who do that sort of thing and start a program using one of their horses. You don't go out and buy your own damn horse! The girl isn't going to live on the horse, you know. I mean, really. A horse. A HORSE! I can't. I just can't.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 7

I really don't get the whole horse thing. My stepdad wants horses too, and I don't understand why. We don't ride, and what good is a horse if you're never going to ride it? I mean I get Leah's reasoning for a horse, but to just go out and buy one rather than taking Ali to a stable and getting her comfortable first and lessons, etc. was really stupid of her. Does Leah even know how to feed or care for a horse?!  My guess is no.

Also, where do the admins keep getting the idea that every episode lately is the season/series finale? They usually advertise the shit outta that, along with their Unseen Moments and Dr Drew phony catch up special. I'm sure when it's the end we will all know it.

Edited by fliptopbox

Also, where do the admins keep getting the idea that every episode lately is the season/series finale? They usually advertise the shit outta that, along with their Unseen Moments and Dr Drew phony catch up special. I'm sure when it's the end we will all know it.

Wishful thinking maybe.  

• Love 1

Being from Kentucky, of COURSE I am an expert in all things horses *sarcasm intended*.  Having said that, while I was never rich enough to actually own even one horse, I know many people who do (family included), and horses are extremely expensive to maintain and require a lot of attention.  I can't speak for West Virginia, but here in Kentucky if you are reported for neglecting any animal - horses included - you end up in jail.  As you should.  So I am thinking, Leah......3 small children.....HORSE.  This will not end well folks.

• Love 2

Just feeding a horse is expensive. Leah knows horses can't survive on Cheetos and Mountain Dew, right? She's dumb as hell. I know Chelsea is often seen as the dumb one but Leah takes the cake. She's just stupid. She's working with a dim bulb to light that colossal head of hers.

Whenever she starts her After School Special speeches I just laugh. She's only parroting what someone else told her. If Leah spent less time going to salons, buying Mary Kay, purchasing appliances, and bitching at Corey about what she thinks he isn't doing and more time making better life choices, she'd be better off.

Leah has spent the greater part of her teens/early adulthood being the "hot"(she isn't) chick and trying to snag a man.

• Love 2

I thought Leah just moved into apartment? A horse? LMAO

I guess I will wait for a bigger sign that the series is ending. Like Jace going to high school on the 5 year plan, Kaiser Roll knocking up his first girl, Aubree comes home with a boy like dear old dad and Leah get's married for the 6th time. Sigh.

• Love 2

Here's the clip:  http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/act-like-an-adult-sneak-peek/1076369/video/#id=1730549 Jenelle and Barbara argue over Jenelle's ability to raise children.

That's a disturbing clip.  Jace deliberately shoves the smaller boy into Barb's couch when he's told he can't go outside.  Barbara tells Janelle that he kicks boys in the head at school, and Janelle says "that's what boys do."  No, Janelle, boys don't routinely kick each other in the head.  That is one angry little boy.

• Love 5

Oh ye gads....I really hope Leah is comprehending the fact that she can't just toss Ali up on any random horse and accomplish miracles.

Usually equine therapy for kids with illnesses such as Ali's is done in a specially equipped setting, with specially trained horses and expert trainers.  

I just see disaster all over this if attempted by amateurs in a nonprofessional setting.

Especially with little Miss Penmark around to put burrs under the saddle or intentionally spook the horse in some way.  

(Yes, my reservation to hell is already secured....)

• Love 3
As for Leah and Ali and Aleahah, I don't think Leah did a good job in explaining things to her. Why did she bring the wheelchair to Corey if it was broken anyway? That seems like it was a hassle and she had known that day it wasn't working right but she brought it anyway... I don't understand the logic there.

Leah can't think past the cloud of Aquanet.

I wonder if part of the reason The Lind's find it so easy to disrespect Chelsea's authority is because she speaks like a damn kid. It's probably easy to treat her like a child and not Aubree-uh's mother because she speaks like a child. If she put some bass in her voice and spoke like a grown up instead of a toddler with a stuffy nose, she might be able to command more respect from the Lind's and Aubree as well.

It's possible. But we've never seen or heard her talk with them, so we can't be certain. I've noticed that Chelsea tends to do that baby voice most with Aubree and her friends. She can have a totally normal voice when she wants to, and since she's not super close with the Linds, I would expect she talked more regular with them. Honestly, I just speculate (which is all I can do because we never see them) that Adumb's parents are the type that think their baby can do no wrong and he's always the victim. Otherwise, I don't know how they could stand by through all the shit he's put Aubree and Chelsea through and still have the nerve to be nasty to Chelsea. 

AS if Jenelle and Nathan will EVER take that baby for a stroll... OK, maybe once, but after that, it will laying in bed, watching TV or fighting 24/7.

She'll probably do it several times so she can continue fronting herself off as an awesome, involved mom on Instagram. But even if it's just a handfull of times, that's too long to be away from her social media and dating apps. 

Leah is a fucking idiot. How the hell is she going to afford to maintain a horse? My mind is boggled that someone can actually be this stupid. The logical thing to do would be to enroll Ali in an equine therapy program with a stable that specializes in that sort of thing, not go out and buy an animal that will costs thousands of dollars to maintain. 

So Jace is kicking little boys in the head? I'm surprised he hasn't been thrown out of school. Most daycares I know of don't tolerate that shit. I have a feeling Barb will be on a first name basis with the Principal once Jace hits kindergarten. 

• Love 3

Leah bought her girlses a horse. She can't afford a wheelchair, but can buy a horse? 

Maybe she bought it with the money from her newly-launched Mary Kay empire (loud derisive *snort* here)...

I predict they're going to need a larger apartment to house all of her inventory she can't move.

Leah seems like she desperately needs to take on something that takes loads of time, effort and money right now.  I mean we're always hearing her talk about how bored she is. And Jeremy is always urging her to live a little and spend some money.

*sigh*

Edited by animalnurse
  • Love 1

Is Leah and family housing the horse as well? Or do they pay a stable to board it? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions, I don't really know.  I'm kind of nervous if the horse lives with them, Alleah is going to kill it. She's going to be all, "I WANT A HORSE!" 

Didn't they just move to a small apartment?  I can't imagine the horse hanging out in the living room... but maybe I missed something between "show time" and "real time."