Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Oh Bottle, Where Art Thou?

• Start Topic

Leah whimpering out...I don't wanna die...quiver, quiver. Bitch, you got overheated, not shot.

That sweaty lunch at a place with no a/c looked miserable. Pepsi must have been chuckling on the inside watching thier makeup run and hair turn to a wet stringy mop.

Candyass's definition of bullying seems to be doing or saying anything she doesn't like, or just admitting you don't care for her. I thought she was maturing on Potomac, but she's on full high school brat display with her equally attention starved perpetual victim Leah. Yeah, Porsche did it on purpose and ya ate it up. 

Is casa Azul paying Gizzy? Just get some other brand of tequila for f's sake.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

My dislike of Gizelle, Alexia and Porsha grew even more after this episode.

Now I’m kind of seeing the Porsha that was on her spin-off.

Candiace, definitely not on her best behavior. Not tagging someone is not cyber bullying, but it seem like their is a concerted effort with Gizelle and Porsha to gang up on her. Candiace kept her calm during the season, but Giselle finally pushed those buttons.

Leah just needs to go away.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Within the context of the show, I wouldn't call not tagging someone cyber-bullying but it certainly was a gratuitously mean spirited act by Porsha.

Everyone knows that the failure to tag two women in a group photo is going to be dissected ad nauseam on social media and there really was no logical reason for Porsha to do this except to mean spiritedness and spite.

However use of the word bullying just like the word gaslighting has essentially lost all meaning since it is so frequently used wrongly

Much like Gizelle's claim that a man merely being in her room was equivalent to sexual harassment or assault, it cheapens it for those who are actually harassed/assaulted, bullied or gaslit.

• Like 16

“Do you want a screwdriver?” “I have one” “Did I make it for you?” Giiiiirl how many screwdrivers did you make that morning that you WOULDN’T remember if you made your friend one or not? … 
Marysol get it together

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

Of course Porsha doesn't care...if it isn't a married man with a fat wallet then she doesn't care.

Gizelle is who you never want to invite anywhere.

I do agree with Alexia that Candiace does yell alot...and goes from 0 to 100.

• Like 14

Somewhere there is a Bravo producer doing shots of Casa Azul tequila in their room. LOL.

Maybe that bottle is in a cabinet in the bar.

Is the missing tequila Gizelle's best storyline when she is filmed without Robyn?

Porsha not tagging Candiace or Leah on her insta, she knew what she was doing, well played Porsha, well played.

I just can't with the women's wardrobes, hands down some of the ugliest outfits ever on this trip. Alexia's fringed sack, Candiace's rose boob shirt and Leah's underwareless skirt with hip holes, is that the new "cold shoulder shirt" is now the "Cold Hip Skirt?" to which Leah has her period and diarreah and not panties, just gross.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Fuck Gizzard breaking Pepsi. Over a bottle of tequila? Girl just send someone for a bottle they went and got Porsha KFC they sure can go get you a bottle of Tequila 

Seriously, when you break a sweetie like Pepsi, just no….

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

Seriously, when you break a sweetie like Pepsi, just no….

She’s just a miserable woman that had it out for him from jump… she literally kept making little remarks in past episodes that he was having to much fun like he should “know his place”.. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Gizelle is fucking tripping! She wants the staff to search the ladies' room and luggage for a bottle of liquor SHE DIDN'T EVEN BUY!!!!!! And then she has the nerve to be all like, "why would they be against getting their stuff searched if they're innocent?" Bitch please! We all know that if the situation was reversed, Gizelle would not stand for someone accusing her, nor would she let anyone search anything of hers. 

15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Porsha not tagging Candiace or Leah on her insta, she knew what she was doing, well played Porsha, well played.

Yup! She knew exactly what she was doing. Candiace kinda muddied her original point by calling it cyberbullying, but she was right when she said that by excluding them from the tag (I don't know what the right terminology is! Lol!) she was giving ammunition to everyone on social media to do what they do. And while I don't think it's really cyberbullying, Gizelle and Porsha have both been bullying Candiace and Leah the entire trip and the post is an extension of that. The mean girl putting you in your place by giving a clear, yet also passive aggressive, signal that you are on the outside of the group, while also telling you that if you have a problem with it, it's your problem not one created and perpetuated by her. 

Umm, did Leah say she left a tampon in the toilet?!?!?!? Where they do that at?!?!?! She must have some titanium plumbing at her house. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I was annoyed as hell already, but once I saw tears coming out of Pepsi, I felt a whole new level of disdain for Gizelle, the most selfish, boring housewife in existence.   Fuck her.  She’s knows she’s not interesting enough to be camera-worthy unless she’s creating drama by attacking others.  Even then, she’s still uninteresting and advertises the fact that she’s just not that bright.  

I’m even more bored of Gizelle on this show than I am every time I watch Potomac, which is saying a lot.  That said, I did think it was shitty of Candiace to body shame her with some crappy comment about her legs.  I can’t remember the exact comment, but it involved the word “stove”.  She looks like an ass for saying it and that eclipsed any amount of shame she was trying to heap onto Gizelle, in my opinion.  Her immaturity is on full display when she really gets frustrated.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, CallmeCray said:

I did think it was shitty of Candiace to body shame her with some crappy comment about her legs.  I can’t remember the exact comment, but it involved the word “stove”.  She looks like an ass for saying it and that eclipsed any amount of shame she was trying to heap onto Gizelle, in my opinion.  Her immaturity is on full display when she really gets frustrated.  

stove pipe legs 

ScornfulWelcomeGlassfrog-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
57 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

I was annoyed as hell already, but once I saw tears coming out of Pepsi, I felt a whole new level of disdain for Gizelle, the most selfish, boring housewife in existence.   Fuck her.  She’s knows she’s not interesting enough to be camera-worthy unless she’s creating drama by attacking others.  Even then, she’s still uninteresting and advertises the fact that she’s just not that bright.  

Poor Pepsi. He looks like he's on the verge of a mental breakdown. I can just imagine that he's thinking that if she's this accusatory with people she knows/from her own country/culture, it's only a matter of time before she turns to start accusing him and the staff when the bottle isn't found after the "searches".

Gizelle also continued to show how horrible she is as a person when she barges into Leah's room to interrupt the conversation and when Leah says something like, "Oh I'm sorry for asking you about Porsha when you came in here to check on me," and Gizelle's response was basically the equivalent of "the fuck I did!?" before she caught herself. This is someone who was a first lady at a church but has no empathy, no compassion, relishes in her "popular pretty girl" status, and regularly bullies other women. I find her to be so insufferable. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
(edited)

Shut up, Leah! All she does is complain and overshare her bodily functions and fluids. 

I've never liked Candiace on Potomac, so it tracks that she'd befriend Leah. Birds of a feather.

Porsha's not passive aggressive and petty. She's up front and shady to your face. If she doesn't want to tag someone on her own social media, she doesn't have to. Calling it "cyber bullying" is the reach of all reaches. 

Sweet Pepsi deserves an all-expense paid vacation to the destination of his choice after wrangling the Housewives.

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

So if Gizelle was so upset about a missing (probably empty) bottle of tequila that can’t be found anywhere in Thailand, maybe she should have requested that the producers purchase more than one bottle.

If I only drank Tequila and was going on a trip with a bunch of drinkers, I would have covered my bases. We know Peacock paid for that bottle not Giselle.

This was just awful, telling people if you don’t let me root through your personal belongings, that makes you guilty. That is disgusting. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
(edited)
On 4/6/2023 at 11:31 AM, J80134 said:

Leah whimpering out...I don't wanna die...quiver, quiver. Bitch, you got overheated, not shot.

That sweaty lunch at a place with no a/c looked miserable. Pepsi must have been chuckling on the inside watching thier makeup run and hair turn to a wet stringy mop.

Candyass's definition of bullying seems to be doing or saying anything she doesn't like, or just admitting you don't care for her. I thought she was maturing on Potomac, but she's on full high school brat display with her equally attention starved perpetual victim Leah. Yeah, Porsche did it on purpose and ya ate it up. 

Is casa Azul paying Gizzy? Just get some other brand of tequila for f's sake.

I doubt Candiace matured. She got PR advice after the incident with Monique on Potomac, and about GIzelle's attack on Chris this season, so she doesn't overreact to situations.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

So if Gizelle was so upset about a missing (probably empty) bottle of tequila that can’t be found anywhere in Thailand, maybe she should have requested that the producers purchase more than one bottle.

If I only drank Tequila and was going on a trip with a bunch of drinkers, I would have covered my bases. We know Peacock paid for that bottle not Giselle.

This was just awful, telling people if you don’t let me root through your personal belongings, that makes you guilty. That is disgusting. 

This was the worst part of this whole thing. I'm on Candiace's side with this one. I also hate how Giz is trying to force production to go through Candiace's room. There are cameras everywhere in this house. If this bottle really is that important, instead of forcing room searches, ask production to go through the footage. I don't think Gizelle really cares about the bottle, I think she just wants Candiace to look bad. She knows Candiace and she knew Candiace would push back on getting her room searched. Which is why she's doubling down with the "it's clearly you who stole it because you won't let us look in your room!"

My money would be on Marysol and Alexia, they're the ones who went straight for the bottle when they saw it on the boat. Also, wtf was Alexia wearing??

As much as I loathe Leah, I've also gotten a bit overheated and had my legs go out from under me so I get it. 

Heather continues to be pathetic. "I don't care that I'm being accused of stealing, Porsha tagged me on Instagram!" 

I actually enjoyed Whitney this episode. She didn't talk much and she happily went boxing. She also made the astute observation that it wasn't about the bottle, it was about making Candiace look bad. 

Poor Pepsi. I wanted to give him a hug. He was so excited in the morning to have organized the boxing and only 3 of the ladies did it. And then his confessional when he said he doesn't like it when they have rude conversations. I also couldn't handle seeing him sitting on the floor in the kitchen. He's clearly worried that a stolen bottle will somehow reflect back on him and his staff. Not cool at all.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I have a different take than all of you on this......I FLOVED Poscha continually saying "I don't care" to Candyass.  She was so unbothered and unhinged and that was driving Candyass crazy.  and THEN Porsha yells "can we get this napkin into a triangle"  Dead I tell you...Dead.  Oh and Alexia totally has that bottle.  

23 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

This was the worst part of this whole thing. I'm on Candiace's side with this one. I also hate how Giz is trying to force production to go through Candiace's room. There are cameras everywhere in this house. If this bottle really is that important, instead of forcing room searches, ask production to go through the footage. I don't think Gizelle really cares about the bottle, I think she just wants Candiace to look bad. She knows Candiace and she knew Candiace would push back on getting her room searched. Which is why she's doubling down with the "it's clearly you who stole it because you won't let us look in your room!"

My money would be on Marysol and Alexia, they're the ones who went straight for the bottle when they saw it on the boat. Also, wtf was Alexia wearing??

As much as I loathe Leah, I've also gotten a bit overheated and had my legs go out from under me so I get it. 

Heather continues to be pathetic. "I don't care that I'm being accused of stealing, Porsha tagged me on Instagram!" 

I actually enjoyed Whitney this episode. She didn't talk much and she happily went boxing. She also made the astute observation that it wasn't about the bottle, it was about making Candiace look bad. 

Poor Pepsi. I wanted to give him a hug. He was so excited in the morning to have organized the boxing and only 3 of the ladies did it. And then his confessional when he said he doesn't like it when they have rude conversations. I also couldn't handle seeing him sitting on the floor in the kitchen. He's clearly worried that a stolen bottle will somehow reflect back on him and his staff. Not cool at all.

Pepsi knows where it is though and he's conflicted on whether to tell or not.  (YMMV)

• Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
21 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Pepsi knows where it is though and he's conflicted on whether to tell or not.  (YMMV)

And the plot thickens! 

Pepsi does not like conflict, I felt bad for him sitting there eating his lunch watching those women scream at each other in public, I bet that sort of behavior is frowned upon in Thailand.

I loved that 5 second Tuk Tuk ride the women had, I mean why bother?

My question is will Pepsi take the women to one of those bars where the entertainment uses ping pong balls in an unusual manner.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And the plot thickens! 

Pepsi does not like conflict, I felt bad for him sitting there eating his lunch watching those women scream at each other in public, I bet that sort of behavior is frowned upon in Thailand. everywhere

I loved that 5 second Tuk Tuk ride the women had, I mean why bother?

My question is will Pepsi take the women to one of those bars where the entertainment uses ping pong balls in an unusual manner.

I hope you don't mind but I edited your post.  xo

• Applause 3
  • LOL 12
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Same. As someone who has fainted from dehydration twice, once as a kid and another as an adult, it is scary when you feel your body shut down all of a sudden and then things go black for a couple seconds. I did not enjoy some of them making fun of her. That being said, her blindly reaching out for and calling Pepsi to be by her side made me smile a bit. He's the only one out of all those motherfuckers I would trust too!

4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Shades of the Whitney from seasons past that I actually liked. Not this new version of desperately clawing for any type of storyline to stay relevant

• Like 15

How does one reach their 30's or 40's without knowing about importance of keeping properly hydrated under a variety of circumstances?  Why would someone with potential leakage issues decide to forgo underwear?  Just the heat and humidity alone in a location in Southeast Asia! Anything to absorb the inevitable perspiration.  I don't doubt that she was feeling unwell but I can't help but believe there was some drama queen acting thrown in for good measure. I cannot fathom why someone decided to cast  her on  RHoNY and then this.  She's never really shown herself to be a team player.  Most of the self-centered characters across the franchises still do their thing within the context of a group situation. This one is that difficult child on the playground who demands all the attention but can't interact well with the other children.

Please let us hear no more about that missing bottle! It would be enough to just watch these dumb-dumbs go into shops and restaurants in a foreign locale without throwing in the ridiculous attempts at drama for the sake of the cameras.  They could do an entire episode having them just eat street food from the carts, not restaurants which could be mighty entertaining.  Show them haggling with street vendors.  Lots of opportunities there to deal with the locals. It's a different world than they are used to.  

• Like 10
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

How does one reach their 30's or 40's without knowing about importance of keeping properly hydrated under a variety of circumstances?  Why would someone with potential leakage issues decide to forgo underwear?

As for the first point of keeping hydrated - all it should take is one time not being properly hydrated to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It happened to me. They were all really hot. Leah wasn’t drinking alcohol, so why wasn’t she drinking other fluids?  Seems to me that Marysol would be the first one to pass out from dehydration…

As for leakage, forgoing underwear, admitting you have bad periods and yet are asking others for tampons. Leah is just a vile and disgusting human being.

The only one that is truly likable is Pepsi…

There were so many raw feelings between Whitney and Heather and between Gizelle and Candiace, it has make this trip frustrating. If they do another one, they shouldn’t start filming until the shows have their reunions.

• Like 2
On 4/6/2023 at 4:26 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Gizelle is who you never want to invite anywhere.

I cannot believe this woman.  If I was Gizelle I would be busy staring at myself in the mirror and being happy at my reflection.  The bottle, who cares!

On 4/6/2023 at 4:34 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Leah's underwareless skirt with hip holes, 

Just disgusting.

On 4/6/2023 at 7:43 PM, luckyroll3 said:

Poor Pepsi. He looks like he's on the verge of a mental breakdown. I can just imagine that he's thinking that if she's this accusatory with people she knows/from her own country/culture, it's only a matter of time before she turns to start accusing him and the staff when the bottle isn't found after the "searches".

Thailand is "The Land of Smiles" and is very reputable for the amazing hospitality so yeah.... he's taking this personally.  He sees it as an unsolveable problem and he's worried about his reputation, and maybe even Thailand at large.  The resort's at least.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Honestly, I'm tired of jokes like this. Thailand is so much more than this yet American comedy always seems to reduce it to the sex trade.

My jaw dropped at Heather saying her two favourite hobbies were Capitalism and exploiting third world boutiques.  Also, just because you can haggle, doesn't mean you should.  That's definitely exploitation considering how much money these women have.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I have a different take than all of you on this......I FLOVED Poscha continually saying "I don't care" to Candyass.  She was so unbothered and unhinged and that was driving Candyass crazy.  and THEN Porsha yells "can we get this napkin into a triangle"  Dead I tell you...Dead.  Oh and Alexia totally has that bottle.  

What Porsha was doing is a form of bullying.

I think Marysol/Alexia did a tag team on that bottle..imho

5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Honestly, I'm tired of jokes like this. Thailand is so much more than this yet American comedy always seems to reduce it to the sex trade.

My jaw dropped at Heather saying her two favourite hobbies were Capitalism and exploiting third world boutiques.  Also, just because you can haggle, doesn't mean you should.  That's definitely exploitation considering how much money these women have.

My jaw hardly drops yet Heather manages to say the most ignorant things out of all the Salt Lake City housewives.. and that's no small feat with Whitney, Jen Shah, Mary, etc on that cast

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, ichbin said:

How does one reach their 30's or 40's without knowing about importance of keeping properly hydrated under a variety of circumstances?

13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

As for the first point of keeping hydrated - all it should take is one time not being properly hydrated to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It happened to me. They were all really hot. Leah wasn’t drinking alcohol, so why wasn’t she drinking other fluids?  Seems to me that Marysol would be the first one to pass out from dehydration…

Considering that Leah was also suffering from diarrhea for a few days, it makes sense that she was more dehydrated than maybe she even realized. 

I can't speak for the no underwear thing, particularly with that ugly ass cut-out skirt she was wearing. 

13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

There were so many raw feelings between Whitney and Heather and between Gizelle and Candiace, it has make this trip frustrating. If they do another one, they shouldn’t start filming until the shows have their reunions.

I also wish these girl trips were more focused on fun than drama. They should spend more time getting to know each other, learning about the country, enjoying the view from that fabulous place, and being waited on hand and foot....all for free. I get that they've been conditioned to think that causing and engaging in drama is what will help them keep their housewives jobs, but I wish that they'd all remember that watching them have fun and joking around and enjoying each other can be entertaining too. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

Porsha is the worst but add her in with Gizelle you can multiply that by a 1000.  This season is the worst by far.  Not liking any of the women after episode 5.  The poor Pepsi in the house needs hazard pay dealing with these women.  Gizelle probably has the bottle.  I wouldn't let her in my room either.  Go screw yourself Gizelle and your suspect list.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 4/6/2023 at 11:34 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Leah's underwareless skirt with hip holes, is that the new "cold shoulder shirt" is now the "Cold Hip Skirt?" to which Leah has her period and diarreah and not panties, just gross.

😅😅😅😅   

And of course when Candiace wants to use Leah's bathroom, Leah tells her to watch out for any used tampons that she has failed to flush. Girl has class!

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
On 4/8/2023 at 9:41 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

This! Made me dislike Heather even more. She thinks she's so funny, but she's actually showing her true colors.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

The first girl's trip was the only one that was essentially a lot of fun with the women dropping their persona's and show rivalries for the most part and just accepting each other for the week.

The second season with Dorinda was incredibly toxic with Dorinda being incredibly toxic. So toxic that she made Vicki G look reasonable and pleasant.

Edited by amarante
  • Like 16
  • LOL 1

That's it, unless something miraculous happens this season for me is officially a flop. 

Candiace is reverting to her old ways, I want to believe that her fight with Chris was sending her to the edge but her fight with Porsha was completely unnecessary. Having said that, I was completely on her side with bottle gate.

Gizelle really needs to stop self-producing and no one gave a shit about her bottle, I agreed with Candiace, she probably had it in her room, OR, since a bunch of them were drinking that tequila it was probably empty and the staff threw it away (or maybe Gizelle and production concocted that tired-ass storyline). 

I'm still not feeling Whitney that much, but at least she had the sense to stop talking about Heather and her black eye. 

And when it comes to Heather, I'm over her and her "self-deprecating" humor. Only Bethenny did it well and even she could become exhausting. 

• Like 12

I was really excited about Gizelle because she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen but as soon as she starts talking it's like 🙄.  Does this woman know how to have fun?  How to have a happy moment?

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I was watching a rerun of Below Deck Sailing Yacht and the primary guest made a big deal out of having Casa Azul on board, it made me wonder if Bravo has some deal with that tequila company, lol. 

its literally a mid level tequila lol there are better and more expense brands to freak out about thats what makes this whole things so funny and stupid ...go for some Don Julio thats like 500 a bottle if you wanna freak out about missing booze ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I'm really enjoying this season since they are all so terrible.  

It is rubber-necking viewing but I'm not invested in any of the nonsense so I'm just enjoying the ride.

Except for Leah, she's that person who wears as a badge of honor that they don't like anything and they don't enjoy anything.

Her life must be exhausting.

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her mother looks absolutely exhausted when in Leah's presence.

I'm thinking of the movie Beaches when Bette Midler's character CC's mom moved to Florida because she was too exhausted being around CC.

I imagine Leah's mom feels that way about Leah...and I imagine Gizelle's 3 daughters feel that way about her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

That milk tea 🧋 looked suspect.  I wouldn’t have gone for that.  Exactly what kind of milk?  Then they were shoveling the food down at the outdoor food establishment.  No wonder some were having diarrhea.

• LOL 2
On 4/12/2023 at 3:24 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I'm thinking of the movie Beaches when Bette Midler's character CC's mom moved to Florida because she was too exhausted being around CC.

I imagine Leah's mom feels that way about Leah...and I imagine Gizelle's 3 daughters feel that way about her.

OMG, I wrote this exact same thing in the RHoNY forums 3 2 years ago:

June 8, 2021

It finally struck me... Leah is a talentless CC Bloom (Beaches). I am totally reminded of this dialogue from the movie (Leona Bloom to CC): You wore me out, you wore your father out, may he rest in peace, by the time you were 15 years old. I love you very much. But I just... I just can't pay any more attention to you. You know what I mean? I want to... but I just can't do it.

😂😂

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
On 4/11/2023 at 10:26 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Thank you, I am not sure why I cannot retain that info in my pea brain.

Yet it's listed on cable tv as "Slice tv". I've never seen the name Peacock as a channel on cable tv.

• Like 3

I was only half-watching, so I’ll have to give it another go, but I am once again repulsed by Marysol and her making a stink about Leah’s being sober.  Alcoholism is a DEADLY DISEASE, but she talks as if she’d rather Leah hop off the wagon so that Marysol’s trip is more enjoyable.  She’s disgusting and could stand some time on that wagon, herself.  She’s not in good health and is headed down a dangerous path, living off of cockies and a splash of juice with breakfast.  

I’m over Porsha, I thought the hug between Heather and Whitney was cool and I think there MAY have been some legitimate growth there.  I pretty much tune Gizelle out and I’m amused here and there by Candiace and Leah’s bond.   Leah could certainly benefit from some type of daily gratitude practice, because she is one hell of a Debbie Downer.  I think she has more than just PMDD, tbh.  

I was happy to see Pepsi smiling more this round.  I was glad he said his peace and expressed his frustration with the ungrateful b’s.  Some of them were very gracious and apologietic, which was refreshing.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

Yet it's listed on cable tv as "Slice tv". I've never seen the name Peacock as a channel on cable tv.

I have Roku and we have to select the channels we want to watch as in the app that up comes up which says Peacock but I will forever think of housewives from anywhere as Bravo.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1