Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Oh Bottle, Where Art Thou?

• Start Topic

On 4/12/2023 at 4:24 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I'm thinking of the movie Beaches when Bette Midler's character CC's mom moved to Florida because she was too exhausted being around CC.

I imagine Leah's mom feels that way about Leah...and I imagine Gizelle's 3 daughters feel that way about her.

Oh Gizelle's daughters can't stand her. The amount of side-eye coming from the 3 of them anytime she talks is very telling. I just know they can't wait until they can leave home. And totally not surprised that the twins speak Spanish around her; they're totally talking shit! 

• LOL 7
On 4/14/2023 at 2:31 AM, Chalby said:

Yet it's listed on cable tv as "Slice tv". I've never seen the name Peacock as a channel on cable tv.

Peacock is not a channel. It's NBCUniversal's streaming service. Bravo is owned by NBCUniversal. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It has never gone un noticed that in her hilling journey her fillings are rill.

I’ve started wondering if maybe she and Rachel from VPR might be related.  For rill!

• LOL 5
On 4/14/2023 at 2:31 AM, Chalby said:

Yet it's listed on cable tv as "Slice tv". I've never seen the name Peacock as a channel on cable tv.

Slice is the Canadian channel which has bought the rights to most or all of the Housewives shows.  Still annoyed that we don’t get WWHL though.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Tiggertoo said:

Slice is the Canadian channel which has bought the rights to most or all of the Housewives shows.  Still annoyed that we don’t get WWHL though.

I’m in the US and wish I could get slice.

• LOL 1
24 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Poor sweet Pepsi. That's about all I got. 

Pepsi is adorable and did not deserve these horrible human beings invading his life.

In a shock to me, Leah was one of the most gracious and felt really bad for Pepsi and was trying to apologize to him…

Gizelle’s and Porsha’s true colors have been revealed- they are both awful, incredibly shallow human beings who think they are better than us - why will always be confusing to me. Gizelle pretending she is all that when she was married to cheater, cheater pumpkin eater and she got back with that horrible excuse for leader in a Christian church for a story line. Her ex is such a horrible human being that uses his pulpit to score political points vs. preaching Jesus’ message of unity…
Then there is Porsha, who spent one season on RHOA demonstrating her “commitment” to social injustice - but that “transition” didn’t take and she is just still a self-centered shallow person. She had such an amazing platform at the right time to deliver messages that helped highlight social injustices that are currently happening and being a champion of showing and creating permanent change. Instead, she went from that season of RHOA to her spinoff where she seemed to be an awful monster- maybe it was editing, but that re-emerged on this show.

It doesn’t matter where you start - are you are personally willing to develop and learn and become a better human being because of your experiences. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So much yelling , good lord. That's something  I haven't  heard Marysol do. 

The lost bottle   sounds like something  production  would do.

Leah was always groaning about her period and her stomach on NY, nothing  changes. She should  stay off my tv. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 4/6/2023 at 8:31 AM, J80134 said:

Candyass's definition of bullying seems to be doing or saying anything she doesn't like, or just admitting you don't care for her. 

I laughed when I read your spelling of her name because everytime I see the spelling of her name, I think, "that spells candy ace or candy ass". Why?

And Candace is one of the worst bullies on social media. She's horrible.

• Like 4

This has been the most non entertaining Ultimate girls trip of the bunch so far. The entire trip is this group just trying to yell over each other. No one has the ability to allow someone else to get a full sentence out before being interrupted, yelled over, and in ever increasing volume of screeching decibels. Poor Pepsi must be on migraine meds with this group. How awful it must be for him as host to this LOUD bunch of ego maniacs. I can’t stand being around loudmouths and wouldn’t subject myself to this deafening group under any circumstances, much less even one of the bull horn voiced attention seekers.

I do appreciate Marisol not seeming to be dragged into the scream fest of each moment. So loud and rude anywhere they go. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if Rinna was also in that group. 

Poor Pepsi would be hiding in a closet slugging down the lost bottle of tequila. Giselle stomping around and wanting to search everyones room like the police is so off putting, treating everyone like a criminal. Maybe it was empty after the nights drinking, and the staff cleaners chucked the empty, or took the pretty empty bottle home as a decoration, since its the only bottle in Thailand, as Giselle claims. 

Marisol looks to be mainly a vodka drinker so maybe thats her saving grace from Giselles pointing finger and suspicious eyeing. Vodka and tequila do NOT mix very well unless you want to wake up poisoned and suffering an incredible hangover. At least that is my experience learned the hard way. 

I never watched Potomac, and now I know all I missed out on was a screech fest with massive egos vying to be louder and “righter” than all the rest. They are all exhausting. Heather is strange too. I never watched Salt Lake City either, but heard a lot about the black eye, like the whole rest of the world. Her coyness about it is not cute or charming. Shes a shady one and would be top on my list of tequila bottle disappearance suspects.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

This is just awful. I couldn't care less about Giz's stupid bottle. I guess it's the only way she can devise a plot for herself since she refuses to talk about herself. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
Autofill strikes again!
  • Like 5

I can't believe that Alexia who was likeable in the earlier seasons of Miami changed so much. She is a mean girl along Gizelle here.

Gizelle is violating people's privacy by demanding to search their rooms (!). And all for a bottle of tequila. 

It seems that all of them (except Leah) drink even in the vans that transport them to various places.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

Candiace just loves to accuse people of being bullies. This is her go to. She doesn’t mention that she screams and drives people to react. She is a ridiculous little girl. It’s not cyber bullying to not tag someone. Porsha is allowed to not like Candiace. 

Please no more of Leah and her bodily functions. She is nasty and probably stinks too. 

Oh Gizelle. She has nothing to offer but forced bullshit. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Please no more of Leah and her bodily functions. She is nasty and probably stinks too. 

Seriously, there is nothing fun or interesting about her. She’s like a black hole of misery who’s leaking everywhere and too proud of it

• Like 6
  • Love 1