Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: We're In Thailand, B...!

• Start Topic

The housewives land in Thailand for the trip of a lifetime, but sunny skies five way to bad weather when Heather confronts her issues with Whitney. Heather' insensitive comment about Leah's drinking turns the women against her.

Original air date 2023.03.23

• Like 1

Leah’s not bothering me. I have just realised how much I hate Heather, I hope she get’s dragged to high heaven, or should that be hell. I think she knows that Jen is guilty but just doesn’t care. 
Whitney seems quite sad, I hope she gets to have fun on this trip.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
On 3/20/2023 at 1:12 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Leah needs to be called out...and I hope this is the group of women to do it.

I bet they won't try too hard because now she is sober (although no less an asshole),and there seems to be a limit on how much you can beat on (verbally) an alcoholic before you get blamed for making them drink and nobody wants that on their resume. I know in reality you cannot make some drink and you cannot make some stop drinking, I know that because I watch a lot of episodes of Mom.

Also, Leah has converted to Judaism but why, she was lighting incense, eating unkosher food and probably not observing the Sabbath, I say you do not get to be so casual about being Jewish till you have been one for a while, endured Hebrew School, fasted on a lot of Yom Kippur's and sat at a lifetime of very long Seders, etc... lol. 

Whitney is a loose cannon, she is a bad actor who intentionally blows things up with her scripted lines, if she is not careful she will make Heather look like an angel.

Porsha in small doses has always been good and it has been a while since I have seen her on TV, I did not watch that spin off she had with Simon but she should know nobody buys her how they got together story.

I was confused by the tequila bottle, Marisol said she brought then someone said they ordered it for the boat ride, I am ready for Tequilagate.

The Ladyboys! 

Marisol's tummy maybe hatching an ulcer, no food and lot's of booze makes fertile ground to grow an ulcer.  

The elephant rescue was fun, I remember seeing a couple of episodes of other shows at elephant rescues in Thailand, there must be a lot of elephants now living the good life.

• Like 9

I've had my issues with Gizelle, but I loved her immediately going in on Heather about Jenn. 

And of course Giz has an issue with Marysol and Alexia speaking Spanish.

I cracked up and Porsha calling them Heather Graham and Whitney Houston

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Heather saying “let’s get Leah to drink” after reading Leah’s book all about her being a drug addict/alcoholic is absolutely reprehensible.  She’s not right, there’s some dark shit in that brain of hers.

I can’t stand Leah, but I am irate for her on this one.  That is a special brand of sick, twisted shit.  Sadistic, honestly.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

I'm looking forward to seeing if there are any repairs in relationships.

Will Heather and Whitney make up or will Heather kiss others' asses? 

• Whitney walking and walking--where did they let her off? 🤣
  • Heather getting grilled about Jen 🤣

Will Gizelle and Candiace address Giz trying to create a story out of Chris?

• I hope Candiace finds friends. I like her now

How will Alexia deal with nobody but drunk Marysol kissing her ass?

• Marysol is still uninteresting

Will the chat room girls gang up on anyone?

• Will it be the weakest, or the one that they think is the alpha?

Why is Leah even there?

• Andy, you can't make Leah a thing

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

Watching Marisol is so disturbing to me.  I can’t help it, I see her as a malnourished alcoholic.  I feel she’s mentally and physically unhealthy.  I don’t like her, as previously mentioned - I think she’s cold and selfish, but I can’t help but feel concerned for her.

Her function on Bravo is that of Alexia’s sidekick, though - she offers nothing else.  

• Like 9

I’ve had nasty friend breakups that have since reconciled, but the Heather/Whitney stuff will always make me feel uncomfortable.

On 3/24/2023 at 7:13 PM, CallmeCray said:

Heather saying “let’s get Leah to drink” after reading Leah’s book all about her being a drug addict/alcoholic is absolutely reprehensible.  She’s not right, there’s some dark shit in that brain of hers.

I can’t stand Leah, but I am irate for her on this one.  That is a special brand of sick, twisted shit.  Sadistic, honestly.

That’s really well put. I didn’t even think Gisele was shit-stirring when she was asking for clarification, unlike her “game” at the dinner.

I didn’t watch the reboot of RHOM or all of Porsha’s Atlanta seasons, but I’m liking Porsha as the unofficial narrator/Greek chorus so far. I watched the original RHOM and if you close your eyes, drunk Marysol sounds more and more like Elsa.

Breaking the fourth wall and talking about the show, fame, etc. is always the best thing about the Girls Trip franchise.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, JakeyJokes said:

I’ve had nasty friend breakups that have since reconciled, but the Heather/Whitney stuff will always make me feel uncomfortable.

That’s really well put. I didn’t even think Gisele was shit-stirring when she was asking for clarification, unlike her “game” at the dinner.

I didn’t watch the reboot of RHOM or all of Porsha’s Atlanta seasons, but I’m liking Porsha as the unofficial narrator/Greek chorus so far. I watched the original RHOM and if you close your eyes, drunk Marysol sounds more and more like Elsa.

Breaking the fourth wall and talking about the show, fame, etc. is always the best thing about the Girls Trip franchise.

I loved Porsha confusing Bravo and Peacock. I do it myself. It's all the same to me. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
19 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

Which we didn't get in season 2 because Brandi/Dorinda threw tantrums..and Phaedra would shut down any questions asked 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
On 3/24/2023 at 9:57 AM, MaggieG said:

I've had my issues with Gizelle, but I loved her immediately going in on Heather about Jenn. 

And of course Giz has an issue with Marysol and Alexia speaking Spanish.

I cracked up and Porsha calling them Heather Graham and Whitney Houston

Gizelle was called Karen on social media and forums because she didn't want Alexia and Marisol speaking Spanish.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Gizelle was called Karen on social media and forums because she didn't want Alexia and Marisol speaking Spanish.

I see her point about not being able to understand what Alexia and Marysol when they speak Spanish, I used to spend Saturday afternoons at my Israeli cousins house, she would have all of her Israeli friends over and they would speak Hebrew, I am not fluent by any means and could get a word here and there BUT it was her house and I was an invited guest AND it was her first language so I did not say anything BUT it did feel like they were able to talk about me right in front of me...eventually I stopped going to her house to hang out since I spoke to no one and no one spoke to me. 

I could never tell anyone not to speak in their native language but it is a tricky situation in a group setting such as RHUGT.

• Like 11
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I see her point about not being able to understand what Alexia and Marysol when they speak Spanish, I used to spend Saturday afternoons at my Israeli cousins house, she would have all of her Israeli friends over and they would speak Hebrew, I am not fluent by any means and could get a word here and there BUT it was her house and I was an invited guest AND it was her first language so I did not say anything BUT it did feel like they were able to talk about me right in front of me...eventually I stopped going to her house to hang out since I spoke to no one and no one spoke to me. 

I could never tell anyone not to speak in their native language but it is a tricky situation in a group setting such as RHUGT.

It's a tricky situation, for sure. Candiace kinda handled it the correct way when she told them to go ahead, she looked forward to reading the captions to see what they were saying when the shows aired. It gave Marisol and Alexia a heads up. Gizelle attempting to forbid the women from speaking their  language was not a good look. She should have just honestly said. "I feel left out and wonder if you are talking about me." Which she did later when explaining about her daughters. It's human nature to immediately think you are being talked about when others are whispering or using another language. Throw in Gizelle's enlarged ego and........it gets messy.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

So far this is a nothingburger for me.  I don't know most of the women.  Unfortunately I know Leah.  Ugh.  Drunk or sober she is both exhausting and boring.   I hope this show is the last I see of her. 

Heather's outfit is her TH is the kind of wrong I watch for.  Why does that top exist? 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I watched episode one although I slept through part of it.  I don’t watch SLC or Potomac, so I don’t know half the cast.  I’ve started watching Miami, but Marisol is by far my least favourite cast member.  And none of it really appealed to me except that incredible house and seeing a bit of Thailand.

But yes, the horror that was Heather’s top!  It just perplexed me.  Why?  It was not flattering in any way.

I want to know if Pepsi’s real name is Pepsi.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
On 3/24/2023 at 9:08 PM, Emmeline said:

I’m happy to see the fabulous Thailand destination because I wouldn’t want to go there because it’s terribly 🥵 hot and humid.

Personally I find it absolutely wonderful November to March but to each their own I guess.

• Like 2

Leah is as insufferable as ever, I see. Hopefully this is the last time Bravo casts her in anything.

That said, I did enjoy seeing her mother again because it never fails to amuse me how she just shuts down Leah's nonsense by refusing to give her a reaction.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Personally I find it absolutely wonderful November to March but to each their own I guess.

Thank you, I’ll look into that. As I mentioned I’ve never been there only heard about the heat, humidity and insects from friends and family.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Thank you, I’ll look into that. As I mentioned I’ve never been there only heard about the heat, humidity and insects from friends and family.

There are places like Northern Thailand which actually get cool. They wear jackets and everything.  And then there are places that are much hotter/warmer but if you're chilling near / on the beach all day it's not much of a concern.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 3/25/2023 at 11:47 PM, JakeyJokes said:

Yes! I like hearing them talking about the show. I didn’t realize it was ok to break the fourth wall on the UGT shows, but it was refreshing hearing them talk about their experiences. 

Is Peacock owned by Bravo or a separate entity?

• Like 7
On 3/11/2023 at 6:37 PM, funnygirl said:

Heather vs. Leah? Team Heather. I don't even care what she says to/about her. Leah is the worst on her best day.

Yes to this post all day long.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

They are airing this on Bravo finally. I like this group with the exception of Leah. I think Heather just wanted to get her drunk to witness her antics. Leah’s only been out as an alcoholic since the dismal season of RHONY that she helped ruin. She may have been trying to remedy her piss poor behavior on the show by claiming alcoholic.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Leah’s only been out as an alcoholic since the dismal season of RHONY that she helped ruin. She may have been trying to remedy her piss poor behavior on the show by claiming alcoholic.

I don't think this is correct.  Leah's first season she was drinking for the first time after many years of sobriety.  Her next season she was sober again, and has been since (at least on camera).  I don't care for her, but this isn't something she made up after the fact.

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, lasu said:

I don't think this is correct.  Leah's first season she was drinking for the first time after many years of sobriety.  Her next season she was sober again, and has been since (at least on camera).  I don't care for her, but this isn't something she made up after the fact.

I forgot a lot of that but you jogged my memory. Her first season she was the raging drunk and her second season the know it all lecturing asshole. 
I guess Heather’s comment was in poor taste but it seemed like Leah was willing to let it go.

• Like 5

And like Whitney said Heather would claim she didn't remember what she said (in this case) to Leah. This is her to go excuse. 

Heather still implied that Jen Shah was framed, and she had to plea guilty.

I don't care what Gizelle's reasons are, she cannot order people to stop speaking Spanish in front of her. She did it at least a couple of times that we know of. 

Marisol never drinks water, she only drinks alcohol (and she likes her cocktails stiff, unlike the ones Pepsi makes), and sometimes coffee! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1