Type keyword(s) to search

S10.03: Troll Mates

• Start Topic

Lala drops a bombshell on Raquel that shakes the foundation of their newfound friendship; Sandoval takes some time away from the bar to play rock star with his cover band; Ariana and Katie take the next step in opening their sandwich shop.

• Like 1

Lala, I am pretty sure Raquel knows that you and James used to have sex. 

Sandoval, thanks for reminding me I forgot to comment on Schwartz mentioning this last week. This is another reason why S&S still hasn't opened.😒

TBH, I keep forgetting about that sandwich shop the gals say they want to open. 🥱

• Like 6

Sorry but Sandoval's nail polish is just distracting me too much. 

also, I swear I have no recollection of Peter. I was not the most faithful watcher but this surprises me.

Raquel is sweet and a very pretty girl but she should have not done any plastic surgery or fillers.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Scheana is a troll who will do anything for storyline or downloads on her podcast or vlog.  I get that it is her job, but she is willing to expend friendships for it and then feigns innocence afterwards.  As Katie said, if anyone was dangling anyone to Mike Shay after Scheana's divorce there would have been hell to pay.  When Lala didn't respond immediately to Scheana when she was miscarrying and chose to go out for dinner with her partner while Brock was out golfing, Scheana did a whole podcast to blame Lala for being a shitty friend.  Now she is literally pushing Raquel and Schwartz together while saying she isn't for storyline and then blaming Katie for being upset.  She is a troll.  

Ariana is right, Tom always does shitty things to people (Katie especially) but because he looks and acts like a dumb puppy, everyone blames someone else. 

Also Tom's roommate "Jo", is his literal girlfriend right now so this whole Raquel thing is a cover for Tom moving on so he can look sympathetic.  It's been reported on the gossip blogs for awhile now.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 4

I think Scheana is just pushing it too far and too FAST with the whole Tom/Raquel thing.  And I really think she's sucking up to Raquel because she knows the cameras are on Raquel!  They sure wouldn't be on Scheana & Brock with the baby, now would they?  Naaa.

I continue to think Lala is a complete and utter MORON.  Her whole " Alcohol was involved" and what? therefore anything you did while drinking doesn't count?  James too! And hell, he's even drinking again.

This crew is REALLY getting a little long in the tooth.  Sandoval needs to put a pin in all his fingernail polish wearing days.  The guy is pushing 40.  He might need to calm it all down some. And where does he get all that $$$ to pay for his band's rehearsals, rehearsal space, food, blah blah blah in ADDITION to the $$$ he's throwing into Schwartz & Sandy's?  I just don't get it.  Maybe he's not fully funding the band's pension plan but he needs to be funding his OWN pension plan. VanderPump Rules ain't gonna pay the bills forever.

Finally, Peter needs to date someone his own age and stay away from the 20 somethings.  He's bound to be pushing 40 as well.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
14 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

This crew is REALLY getting a little long in the tooth.  Sandoval needs to put a pin in all his fingernail polish wearing days.  The guy is pushing 40.  He might need to calm it all down some. And where does he get all that $$$ to pay for his band's rehearsals, rehearsal space, food, blah blah blah in ADDITION to the $$$ he's throwing into Schwartz & Sandy's?  I just don't get it.  Maybe he's not fully funding the band's pension plan but he needs to be funding his OWN pension plan. VanderPump Rules ain't gonna pay the bills forever.

I have often wondered where Sandoval gets all his money.  Maybe he has family money?

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

Can anyone help me figure out this fiasco? Katie is furious with Raquel, Scheana and Tom Schwartz. I’m not sure if Schwartz and Raquel ever hooked up but I remember Olivia, from Southern Charm, asking to be introduced to Schwartz at BravoCon. I believe BravoCon was held in October of 2022. If Schwartz and Olivia did hook up, good for him. Olivia was the most likable  female cast member of Southern Charm. I would also date Olivia over Katie, Scheana and Raquel.

Edited by APK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I’m happy Raquel allowed James to see his buddy Graham. We all know James has battled so many demons in his life. The dog(Graham) for a brief time gave James happiness, calm, and stable BP.

• Like 10
10 hours ago, APK said:

I’m happy Raquel allowed James to see his buddy Graham. We all know James has battled so many demons in his life. The dog (Graham) for a brief time gave James happiness, calm, and stable BP.

Thank you for clarifying which dog.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 13

When did Tom Sandoval and guys begin wearing nail polish? I grew up in the 1980’s and that simply wasn’t done back in the day. Ladies getting tattoos has also gotten out of hand. I understand being well groomed and taking pride in your appearance, however this metrosexual lifestyle has me baffled.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 7

Lala is so disgusting. She actually told Raquel about sleeping with James in the beginning of both their relationships then has the nerve to tell Raquel she better not take up with Schwartz! What a fekkin' hypocrite! Besides, what was the point in telling Raquel that now? Shit stirring ho. 

Katie seems so out of place with the rest of them and her bestie of all time Stassi not being by her side. She's kind of all on her own now and a bit older than the rest of the girls. 

Schwartz casually mentioning this girl that's living with him was all kinds of weird editing. 

Finally, Lisa could use a new look. The pink shirts and accessories and long, dried out extensions are getting very outdated looking.  

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
6 hours ago, APK said:

When did Tom Sandoval and guys begin wearing nail polish? I grew up in the 1980’s and that simply wasn’t done back in the day. Ladies getting tattoos has also gotten out of hand. I understand being well groomed and taking pride in your appearance, however this metrosexual lifestyle has me baffled.

People are allowed to do what they want (I am a lady [with multiple tattoos and also familiar with nail polish on guys] who also grew up in the '80s, so not a young spring chicken, haha!).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I loved how real Katie was in this episode. I would be more hurt that Schwartz is living with another woman (Jo) than Raquel. James still seems upset about him and Raquel. Scheana is just trying to be a good friend to Schwartz and probably stick it to Katie because of their past. Lala is vindictive and petty. She seems still kind of fake with Raquel. I like Scheana and Raquel's friendship.

• Like 6

"Lala" has always been an asshole.  The best thing to me about last season was Raquel becoming the star of the show and inviting everyone except "Lala" to be her bridesmaid, and there was nothing old "Lala" could do about it because she knew she brought it all on herself when Raquel was just a little person who didn't know her place 🤣. And James is SOOOO not over Raquel - I'd feel sorry for his "girlfriend" if she weren't just with him to be on tv.  I too would be more bothered by Jo than Raquel if I were Katie, but I did wonder if Katie had picked out Raquel's outfit for the concert?  I've never seen anything so stupid and ugly before!

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
15 hours ago, APK said:

Can anyone help me figure out this fiasco? Katie is furious with Raquel, Scheana and Tom Schwartz. I’m not sure if Schwartz and Raquel ever hooked up but I remember Olivia, from Southern Charm, asking to be introduced to Schwartz at BravoCon. I believe BravoCon was held in October of 2022. If Schwartz and Olivia did hook up, good for him. Olivia was the most likable  female cast member of Southern Charm. I would also date Olivia over Katie, Scheana and Raquel.

Schwarz was on the record saying he could not hook up with Olivia because Shep is his boy.  But you know, will and did hook up with Raquel (they made out) who was James' girlfriend for 5 years AND could not be bothered to respect the one boundary of not dating in the group made by his ex-wife when they split up.  Schwartz is the bad guy here, but so is Scheana and Raquel because Katie made her feelings known to both of them before the hook up happened at Scheana's wedding.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, princelina said:

"🤣. And James is SOOOO not over Raquel - I'd feel sorry for his "girlfriend" if she weren't just with him to be on tv.  I too would be more bothered by Jo than Raquel if I were Katie, but I did wonder if Katie had picked out Raquel's outfit for the concert?  I've never seen anything so stupid and ugly before!

I find James and his soulmate love of his life to be so forced! And, she is a poor actress so it's really hard to buy into their relationship.

I thought most of the outfits were beyond bizarre. I mean they are attractive women for the most part and boy they sure did pick out some ugly attire. I also got a kick out of how everyone seemed to have the midriff bared at least partially. I guess I'm not au courant.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Katie saying to those 2 guys on that "double date" that she'd been in a relationship for 12 years....  Hmm...  Lala talking to said guys that she "hadn't given a blowjob in 9 months.... Hmmm...

Katie being pissed at Raquel for NOTHING and mad as crap at Scheana for TRYING to get something going between Raquel & Schartz.... Hmmm....

I don't know about y'all but I find I cannot give one shit about any of them!! I wonder HOW THE HELL they've made it this far with only being on teevee...

Like WHEN is REAL LIFE gonna rear it's ugly head with these chucklefucks???  They make me TIRED.😩

• Like 11

Do you guys remember the “not about the pasta” fight between Lala and James? It was back when they were each new in their relationships and both acting like jealous assholes toward each other’s new partner. Back then I recall a lot of people thought the “not pasta” was drugs, but I felt like then it seemed like James was in love with Lala and she had decided that BJ’s for PJ’s was a better life than BJ’s for someone who I think had a mattress on someone’s floor to sleep on. As soon as Lala admitted they slept together, the “not about the pasta” fight immediately came to mind—yep, it wasn’t about the pasta! It was about them fucking, having feelings for each other, and although it was Lala’s decision to not be together, James used Raquel for a distraction but Lala was still pissed that she didn’t get all of James’s puppy dog attention. James is now doing the exact same thing again! Raquel doesn’t want to be with him, so he immediately locks down the true love of his life—Raquel who?

Scheana is terrible. But Raquel also seems to be at the ready with hopes to swoop in on Schwartz. That was so cringey (as the kids say) when Raquel was saying to Katie, it’s okay, I would just make out with him. Bitch?!?! She’s lucky she was saying that to Katie and not Lala because Lala would have jumped over the table and throttled her—despite the fact that she had slept with James.

okay, guys, I’m kind of embarrassed to admit this… but when did Sandoval get hot?! Where did that body come from?!? Helllloooo. But paying for the practice sessions for a multi-piece brass band? Do these reality stars really make that much money filming Cameos? Paid appearances? He is bleeding money. It isn’t going to last forever.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Do you guys remember the “not about the pasta” fight between Lala and James? It was back when they were each new in their relationships and both acting like jealous assholes toward each other’s new partner. Back then I recall a lot of people thought the “not pasta” was drugs, but I felt like then it seemed like James was in love with Lala and she had decided that BJ’s for PJ’s was a better life than BJ’s for someone who I think had a mattress on someone’s floor to sleep on. As soon as Lala admitted they slept together, the “not about the pasta” fight immediately came to mind—yep, it wasn’t about the pasta! It was about them fucking, having feelings for each other, and although it was Lala’s decision to not be together, James used Raquel for a distraction but Lala was still pissed that she didn’t get all of James’s puppy dog attention. James is now doing the exact same thing again! Raquel doesn’t want to be with him, so he immediately locks down the true love of his life—Raquel who?

Scheana is terrible. But Raquel also seems to be at the ready with hopes to swoop in on Schwartz. That was so cringey (as the kids say) when Raquel was saying to Katie, it’s okay, I would just make out with him. Bitch?!?! She’s lucky she was saying that to Katie and not Lala because Lala would have jumped over the table and throttled her—despite the fact that she had slept with James.

okay, guys, I’m kind of embarrassed to admit this… but when did Sandoval get hot?! Where did that body come from?!? Helllloooo. But paying for the practice sessions for a multi-piece brass band? Do these reality stars really make that much money filming Cameos? Paid appearances? He is bleeding money. It isn’t going to last forever.

I'm sure he makes appearances for a fee, and more, and I know he does Amazon Lives with the other Tom because it is on the opening page of Amazon. I assume I see it, as well as promos about them and others like Kandi Burruss and Kyle Richards on Facebook and Instagram because I post here (and cookies follow what I do, and push "interesting" to me pages, posts, etc. elsewhere). They all promote products, and they get a percentage if one purchases something via their links. And he promotes products/does collaborations on social media, most of the times with Tom.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

I checked the timeline, and Katie announced the couple's separation last March, filming started in July, and Tom Schwartz was living with Jo (who was not just a friend) around that time, as seen in this episode. He started dating weeks after the separation. He hid it in order to appear better than he really is. The supposed flirting with Raquel was just a coverup. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 8
13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

IKR?!  😍  What a cutie pie.  And add to that he's such a likeable guy (IMO) *purrrr 😻*  Not sure where he's getting all this money from but I can only assume Bravo is flipping at least part of this bill.

4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Ohhhhh Raquel let James have his visitation with Graham. He loves that pup and that pup loves him. What's her problem with that? 

I think it's a way from James to interject himself into Raquel's life and personal business again.  Just send James a text if it's that concerning.  At some point you're going to have to cut ties 

10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I checked the timeline, and Katie announced the couple's separation last March, filming started in July, and Tom Schwartz was living with Jo (who was not just a friend) around that time, as seen in this episode. He started dating weeks after the separation. He hid it in order to appear better than he really is. The supposed flirting with Raquel was just a coverup.

Sounds on brand with who he is.  Jo isn't part of the sacred friend group so I say just go public with your relationship with Jo and leave Raquel alone.  *shrug*

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, vmarsissmart said:

Schwarz was on the record saying he could not hook up with Olivia because Shep is his boy.  But you know, will and did hook up with Raquel (they made out) who was James' girlfriend for 5 years AND could not be bothered to respect the one boundary of not dating in the group made by his ex-wife when they split up.  Schwartz is the bad guy here, but so is Scheana and Raquel because Katie made her feelings known to both of them before the hook up happened at Scheana's wedding.  

Shep wasn't with Olivia. Supposedly Austin was, although I don't think many viewers bought that, I certainly didn't. Still, no reason why Shep would care. Both Tom and Raquel are in the wrong, IMO. Tom has every right to date, but dating your exes friend is not cool and, obviously, Raquel doesn't believe in girl code.  A hundred years ago, I was asked out by my BFF'S former boyfriend and first love. I had always liked him and she had moved on and was serious with the guy she eventually married. But dating him was out of the qquestion. If they had dated once or twice maybe, but her first love? No way. Dating any friends ex husband would be out if the question. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Schwartz is Sandoval's simpering little pussy! 

I don't know why they don't just come out and admit it's each other they want. No one would be even remotely surprised.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, chlban said:

Shep wasn't with Olivia. Supposedly Austin was, although I don't think many viewers bought that, I certainly didn't. Still, no reason why Shep would care.

Shep's ex is Taylor She's the one who expressed an interest in Schwartz but he said he wouldn't go there since he considered Shep a friend. So he's all for bro code but is shocked that Katie would care the he'd get with Raquel.

Scheana will do anything for male attention. I still remember her gangbang comment on their group trip a few years back. As if her podcast wasn't messy enough, telling Tom that Katie was banging someone was way out of line.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
22 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I thought most of the outfits were beyond bizarre. I mean they are attractive women for the most part and boy they sure did pick out some ugly attire. I also got a kick out of how everyone seemed to have the midriff bared at least partially. I guess I'm not au courant.

If you're not neither am I.  Raquel's outfit at Tom's show was mystifying, and I couldn't believe how unflattering that dress Arianna wore to the sandwich shop site was!  She's tiny, but that dress made even her look frumpy.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I thought most of the outfits were beyond bizarre. I mean they are attractive women for the most part, and, boy, they sure did pick out some ugly attire. I also got a kick out of how everyone seemed to have the midriff bared at least partially. I guess I'm not au courant.

1 hour ago, Mstk3000 said:

If you're not neither am I.  Raquel's outfit at Tom's show was mystifying, and I couldn't believe how unflattering that dress Arianna wore to the sandwich shop site was!  She's tiny, but that dress made even her look frumpy.

Scheana’s pink dress in her TH. Cold left shoulder while the right side is a suit with a lapel.

Ariana has a fantastic body, but she did look wide in that dress, her chest.  I actually liked the color and style. But it looked like it’s been in the basement for years. The fabric was pilling. And it looked stretched out.

• Like 2
On 2/23/2023 at 5:15 AM, APK said:

Guys wearing nail polish is not a new trend. It started with punk rock and new wave musicians in the late 1970s and 1980s. Some hard rock/metal musicians wear nail polish too.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

IKR?!  😍  What a cutie pie.  And add to that he's such a likeable guy (IMO) *purrrr 😻*  Not sure where he's getting all this money from but I can only assume Bravo is flipping at least part of this bill.

I think it's a way from James to interject himself into Raquel's life and personal business again.  Just send James a text if it's that concerning.  At some point you're going to have to cut ties 

Sounds on brand with who he is.  Jo isn't part of the sacred friend group so I say just go public with your relationship with Jo and leave Raquel alone.  *shrug*

I wonder if the older members of the cast know Jo. She was Kristen's friend after all. 

• Useful 2

First off, of all the Bravo shows I’ve watched lately, VR so far is the most entertaining. It seems more “real,” however that’s defined anymore on that network. 🙄

* I’ve realized that whenever the Toms discuss business I sigh and shake my head in disgust. Talking about an opening without having the food and drink menu finalized, and without a staff in place? Not to mention second-guessing Greg, and Schwartz seeming to defend a bartender who would drink away any profits? Total jokes, both of them. But I really wish I could play at being a grownup like they do. How long has Sandoval had his “14-piece orchestra”, that he’s blowing even MORE money on? SMDH.

* Lisa kind of stepped in it with Raquel, concerning both Peter and Graham. Last week she basically warned Peter away from Raquel. This week, she was feeling sorry for him. With James, she shouldn’t have brought up anything about Raquel. I truly thought he was going to go off on Raquel on the patio — good on him for watching his temper.

* Raquel’s obvious discomfort with Lala and Katie when the podcast came up… the side-eyes and nervous sips on the drink, LOL.

* Lala’s gonna Lala. Not surprised in the least — is anybody? She will always see James as her toy. Scheana — another predictable jerk. Loved her shopworn Little Miss Innocent act about that podcast (where she showed shitty interview skills, BTW). James nailed it — she needs to go back to work.

* Melrose and Tai — Lala and Katie really hit the daily double with those two morons. Something tells me Tai’s fried more than a few brain cells — short-term memory is definitely gone. But bring those jokers on as comic relief, please. Maybe they can work at S&S. They’d fit right in with the owners.

* Anybody else notice that nobody was wearing a seat belt in Schwartz’s car on the freeway? With that chucklehead driving, I’d be in a crash test dummy suit with a helmet and an ejector seat.

* Everybody fighting among themselves as Scheana walked away. She got what she wanted.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, bosawks said:

If you make the “love of your life” actually eat the food at SUR it makes me think you don’t know what love really is….

Lol! How is it in ten years, still the only menu item ever mentioned is the goat cheese balls?! Is all they serve at SUR goat cheese balls, pumptinis, and Van Der Pump rose? The fact that the GCBs are the only thing any of the cast members have ever ordered leads me to believe that the rest of the menu is inedible. Seems like the Toms just need to come up with one appetizer, and they’re good to go!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

TBH, I’ve always been skeptical of Lala’s change of attitude toward Raquel. You don’t go from the absolute vileness Lala showed toward Raquel when Raquel was young, dumb, and just starting a relationship with James, to this “we’ve evolved so much in our friendship, yadda yadda yadda” crap. Lala will always be possessive of James. Her ‘fessing up about sleeping with him was nothing more than one more jab at Raquel. Raquel is catching on, I think, but not quickly enough. 

I was actually holding my breath at the scene in SUR where Raquel and LVP were wiping their mascara’d tears on the napkin. I was half expecting LVP to leave it on the table. 

At least James will always have a friend in Graham. Graham’s tummy troubles last week were most likely due to missing his human. This puncture wound? Damn.

• Like 5

I'm finally watching this episode but I keep pausing because of cringe... Tom's band is beyond a passion project, it's vanity gone wild. James' attempt to screw with Raquel's emotions is so transparent, and I'm pretty sure Raquel knows he's still obsessed with her. Schwartz fake "I'm just a humble guy who simple and sweet" is also cringe after seeing his choices over the years. (Mind you, he and Katie should never have married).

• Like 9
26 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

TBH, I’ve always been skeptical of Lala’s change of attitude toward Raquel. You don’t go from the absolute vileness Lala showed toward Raquel when Raquel was young, dumb, and just starting a relationship with James, to this “we’ve evolved so much in our friendship, yadda yadda yadda” crap. Lala will always be possessive of James. Her ‘fessing up about sleeping with him was nothing more than one more jab at Raquel. Raquel is catching on, I think, but not quickly enough. 

Lala's inability to see her own hypocrisy made me lose that last bit of respect I had for her. (Not that there was much to begin with).

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Lala's inability to see her own hypocrisy made me lose that last bit of respect I had for her. (Not that there was much to begin with).

I can't stand Lala, never could. She is Vile. And probably a perfect match for James.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

That’s why I’m not joining her pity party over Rand. Birds of a feather.

• Like 8
On 2/25/2023 at 11:25 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I was actually holding my breath at the scene in SUR where Raquel and LVP were wiping their mascara’d tears on the napkin. I was half expecting LVP to leave it on the table. 

At least James will always have a friend in Graham. Graham’s tummy troubles last week were most likely due to missing his human. This puncture wound? Damn.

Lala didn't change. She is less rude to Raquel because her status on the show was elevated. But she still managed to tell her she slept with James. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Lisa coming to the realization that she can’t let everybody off to go to Vegas at the same time…😂  This show is damn entertaning.

Scheana is annoyed by Laura-Leigh's voice! 

And the ugly sweater fight in Vegas!

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2