Type keyword(s) to search

S10.03: Troll Mates

• Start Topic

On 2/23/2023 at 9:28 AM, bichonblitz said:

Finally, Lisa could use a new look. The pink shirts and accessories and long, dried out extensions are getting very outdated looking.  

OMG, thank you.  She's been needing a new look for a pretty long time now.  I'm not sure what direction she should go in but any change would likely be for the better.  At this point, she's looking like she smells like mothballs.

I've thought since the beginning that Scheana is just one of those unfortunate people whose natural personality just rubs others the wrong way.  She irritating.  She's annoying.  She may be plain unlikeable at times.  But most people at some point in their adult life will realize this and maybe work on some adjustments and self-improvement.  Scheana doesn't possess one single shred of self-awareness so she's never going to change.    

That double date was so cringe.  Lala so coolly dropping that BJ comment was crass.  I hate when women do crap like that.  Of course, both the guys start to salivate and Katie's left sitting there ignored like day old bread.  And yet, she was the only respectable one at the table.  

Raquel's outfit.  As others have noted....holy cow.  

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
On 2/22/2023 at 10:52 AM, Dirtybubble said:

"Troll Mates". Lala drops a bombshell on Raquel that shakes the foundation of their newfound friendship; Sandoval takes some time away from the bar to play rock star with his cover band; Ariana and Katie take the next step in opening their sandwich shop.

Ugh, I hate these people this week!

DJ Muppet Baby arrives at SUR with his new girlfriend, coincidentally when his ex is on duty, and is "accidentally" told by Lisa Vanderbucks about Raquel and his dog being sick. 

Schemer visits Schwartz, who is too lazy to unpack his belongings, and convinces him to do an impromptu lame podcast in which she asks shit-stirring questions.

Flat-Iron Tom is wasting time and money on his vanity band instead of that Sandy Shwartz. No wonder it hasn't opened!

Meanwhile, Ariana and Katie continue to pretend to be starting up a sandwich shop and check out a potential location in which the bathroom can be seen from everywhere in the building. Maybe it's me, but I don't want to be looking at a bathroom while eating my sandwich!

It bears repeating that LaLa is a nasty skank so I have no sympathy about the man she gave BJ's to while he was married to another woman had been cheating on her. That said, the double date with those two losers was awkward with LaLa constantly talking about giving men Lewinskis and one of the guys having short term memory problems. When they barely pretended to go to the bathroom together, I expected them to sneak out of building thru a bathroom window.

Just how many suits does Sandoval have and where does he get the money for them?

What the fuck was Raquel wearing at Shwartz's place? Is Schemer trying to make the rumor about them hooking up real?

Schemer "accidentally" tells Shwartz that Katie had sex with another man. Shut up, Schemer! 

Predictably, there was a big fight at the Canyon Club. I had to chuckle when Shwartz flinched like Katie was going to smack him.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

So Katie is mad because someone mentioned her ex husband possibly moving on. Even though she’s actually done exactly what others are talking about Tom doing. Okey dokey Katie. Go have a drink and shut up.

Not a Scheana fan at all but yea, jumping on podcast interviews while they are relevant is what you should be doing. Why would you wait until “whatever the current big story is” dies down to then do an interview? Katie and James are just mad because they know how stupid they both look. 

So are we going to go through this entire season ignoring James’ obvious addiction problem? 

And do Tom and Ariana not have mirrors in their house anymore? The fucking mustache? And she looks like a 40yr old Housewife wannabe now. Those 2 think waaay too highly of themselves. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Katie is so unlikeable. I don't see how she has any friends. She thought the divorce was going to be sweet and tidy. They would keep all of their friends and they would agree to not date within their circle. It's pretty clear she and Ariana are not real friends outside of the show and why in hell is giving Raquel the time of day? It's fake and it's forced and no girls trip to Vegas is going to make us believe otherwise. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Tom and Katie's dogs are really cute. At the Toms meeting with Greg,was the most worried I've ever seen Tom Sandoval. I'm a little surprised Ariana is willing to go on the girl's trip without Scheana but than I'm not surprised. Katie just doesn't like Scheana and never has. It is weird that Raquel is pursuing Tom so hard. 

• Like 4

Some notes after watching the "never before seen" edition. 

Lala was wearing a skintight snakeskin tube dress when she "confessed" to Raquel that she and James had been cheating with each other. How appropriate! 

In never-before-seen footage, Katie suspected Shwartz and Jo were more than friends after finding her toothbrush and jewelery.

Why is Schemer obsessed with making Shwartz and Raquel hook up this season? Is this some sort of petty way to get back at Katie? 🤔

Flat-Iron Tom interviews that people think Shwatrz & Sandy's is open for some reason. I swear, this place seems more like a private party venue for he and his friends than real business.

In never-before-seen footage, we learned that Schemer and the two Toms first meet while filming a Pepsi commercial in Ariziona, where they drank and smoked pot between takes.

Schemer "accidentally" tells Shwartz that Katie had sex with another man. Shut up, Schemer! 

In never-before-seen footage, we learned that DJ Muppet Baby first met Ally at the Canyon Club, where he DJing that night.

Did I see Raquel waving at DJ Muppet Baby inside the bar while she was still in the car?

I couldn't help but notice that Katie and Schemer were fighting about Shwartz, literally behind his back without him noticing!🤣

I had to chuckle when Shwartz flinched like Katie was going to smack him. Three or four times.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Rewatching…

Rachel is crying to Lisa about still being in love with James.

Never before scene: We see Jo leaving Schwartz’s apartment! He says, “I freakin love you, Jo.” And she says, “I love you, too.” But she swooped by him out the door without any warmth otherwise, so it seems like a friendly thing not a declaration. But in the talking head, Schwartz says “I have a little bit of a crush but I’m going to suppress that because I just got out of a 12-year relationship.”

Tom Sandoval is at band practice, wearing his lightning bolt necklace again. This is obviously just his go-to accessory at this point. Rachel is not wearing one. 

Rachel responding to Katie’s questioning on whether Scheana is pushing Schwartz on her: “I’m like ha ha, no, no. Never. Okay. And then I like think about it more. I do like Schwartz a lot, and I don’t know, I wouldn’t ever date him seriously though.” Lala basically threatens physical harm and Katie’s like please don’t, and Raquel—not getting the hint to back the eff off—says,  “If I even did entertain the fact if wouldn’t be (bleep), okay.  I don’t want any serious relationship, like I’m so, so done with that and especially because I was so loyal to James for the past 5 years…” and here’s where Lala let’s it fly that she hooked up with James. Voiceover “wow, Lala, you’re going to judge me for hypothetically making out with Schwartz, yet you slept with my boyfriend while we were together? You’re such an effin hypocrite.” Rachel says it’s more hurtful that he fell in love with Ally a month after they broke up.

Rachel confronting James about cheating on her with Lala and telling him their “whole relationship was built on a foundation of lies.”

Tom still wearing the lighting bolt necklace while trying on his bedazzled and sequined suits. Also still on at the club. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1