Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E05: Week 5

Crashcourse
  • Start Topic

Is London really known to be romantic? It’s not Paris. Then again, we’ve heard them say that “[Bumblefuck], Iowa is the perfect place to fall in love” when Chris Soules was Bachelor, plus lots of other random places, so why not!

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

So, the butler who has worked for royals is now reduced to showing up on The Bachelor? 

What the hell is that stiff purple contraption Gabi is wearing?

Just now, Lamb18 said:

So Zack and Gabby's fragrance is called Zabby. I guess that's better than Gack.

I chose Gack.

Uhhh, no, Gabi.  You weren't treated like royalty.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Crashcourse said:

So, the butler who has worked for royals is now reduced to showing up on The Bachelor? 

What the hell is that stiff purple contraption Gabi is wearing?

I chose Gack.

He's really come down in the world.

I like the last dress she tried on the best.

• Like 2

Hmm....Gaby gets the expensive presents date......this came out of like nowhere.  I think in the past seasons, the receiver of the gift date is usually top 2. The only one I can think of right now is Brian with Rachel and the watch - did Suzi get Claytons expensive date?

I don't usually like a lot of glitz, but I think she looked amazing in the gold glitter dress

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

He worked for King Charles?  I’m guessing not since Charles became King.  He probably hasn’t worked for the royal family in years.  

• Like 2

I like Gabis’s sense of humor and looks like so does Zach and she did look good in the princess dress but I can’t get over her previous whining.  The princess date has been won by Becca on Arie’s season and Rachel on Matt’s season and they both got the FR. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Wow. Gabi did not get the memo not to rub it in! Actually, I guess she totally got the memo from production.

Tea and crumpets with the Royal corgis?!?!?!

scared janet leigh GIF

There is no spoiler here. I cannot delete it and no matter how many times I exit out of the browser, I’m not getting the usual option to clear my reply.

Spoiler
Spoiler
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I do like Kaity.  She’s one of the few who can show happiness for someone else without sulking. 

Yes she's really nice and doesn't seem to have a jealous bone in her body. I like her a lot as well.

Greer, Charity and Kylee sure seem to have issues with jealously. And Greer is so immature. I wonder if that is why she hasn't gotten a one on one despite getting the first impression rose.

• Like 10
10 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

Does Greer think she is the only one that drinks tea?

I’m sorry, but do you have a teacup tattoo?!? Drinking tea is a special family bonding activity for the Greer clan, apparently! 😆

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
  • LOL 17

It's so refreshing for the people on the ate date to have REAL conversations and to actually LOOK at each other.  Zach if so .....adult...and he is great at talking to the women.  You can tell when he is into someone, he gets tongue tied.  Zach is the first lead (at least male) that appears to actually pay attention to the woman in front of him and to answer the questions and give appropriate replies.  I really like him.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

i would have liked to see what else she got to get

Yeah, how come we didn't get to see the rest of the shopping trip? We should have at least been able to watch her unpack all the bags!!

I loved the gold dress - it reminded me of the one the Princess of Wales Kate wore last year to the opening of the new Top Gun movie.

• Like 1

The producers quickly rewrote that card to put Greer’s name last for maximum impact. Now some other no-name person is crying over not getting the date?!? I’ve never seen this woman before. 

• Like 5
Just now, Riplet68 said:

OMG!  A music act I've heard of!!!!

Yeah, but they’re still like 40 years past their prime. Who of a certain age didn’t feel scandalous singing “Red, Red Wine” back in elementary school.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

The faux accents are getting old and annoying after the 1st segment. 

Did primetimer catch covid too? I feel like the girls, robbed out of my Monday date with y’all. Katie played a winning move, in sickness and in health. A zoom cocktail party and RC was in line with what I was expecting. I expected zoom dates too but he wasn’t well enough for them. These women are being ridiculous about losing the time with him like it’s the end of the world seeing as virtual communication has been the new normal for a few years and a lot of people have been using Skype and FaceTime for years to connect. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

I wonder why there was no reference to Gabi having exposed. At minimum she should have been isolating until she’d been tested a few times.  

Without makeup, I thought Greer looked like Catherine Lowe.  And I thought Kaity looked like Vanessa Grimaldi, particularly around the eyes. 

• Like 7

What is the point? The point is that you get to see London! No need to sit in the rain moping. You can go to the inside of the bus!

Okay, Primetimer going down in the middle of our live posting is just as bad as having your date taken away from you. So, I’m sorry, ladies. I can relate! Okay, this is kind of ridiculous that they had them all get dressed up for the nighttime portion of the date.

I’m actually surprised that this is the first time an active participant has gotten COVID. More surprised that they’re not sequestering Gabi since she spent the whole day with him. But, now what, they just stop the show for 10-14 days?

“Kaity, I know you’re a nurse…” Aren’t they all nurses?!? Oh, she’s the one nurse who the producers gave a gift basket to deliver. Fair enough.

The producers gave them all props and gimmicks for this virtual cocktail party. Oof. This is more embarrassing than the limo entrances.

Greer missed out on high tea and her 4th quarter quota?! This has not been her year!! Zach didn’t have to be so cold about it. She’s trying to let you know about her job, etc. This girl is annoying as all hell, though, so I’m guessing they edited it down and she was going on and on.

oh, no! Zach’s pulling a Mesnick at proposal pointe!

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

Ugh Primetimer let us down tonight? No rose for the forums!

They really took a hike on that bus tour--The Grapes is over in Limehouse on Narrow Street, way past the Tower. Back in 1998 or 2000 I walked from. The Tower to Limehouse. It was a long walk. Then took the bus back on Commercial Street. The Grapes is right on the river.

• Useful 4
55 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Yeah, I was refreshing for an hour while taking notes!

I wasn't sure if it was just me...

Catching up....Gabi became a more interesting contestant tonight during her date. I had the impression that she was a bit of a whiner but on her one-on-one she was a lot of fun. I loved the royal themed date and they seemed to really hit it off. Zach really has quite a few great choices to pick from.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 9

I lost respect for the women who were whining and complaining about Zack having Covid. I’m sure he wasn’t having a great time either ladies! Then Greer being upset because she didn’t have the shopping date-it would have been tailored made for her. I’m sure none of the other women would have liked a shopping date and romantic dinner. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Gabi's date was very enjoyable to watch; I think she and Zach have a lot of chemistry.  And I can't help but notice how lovely Gabi is when her hair is back from her face.  That heavy hairstyle does not do her any favors.  It hides her dimples and beautiful cheekbones.  I suspected she was a dark horse and her personality won me over tonight.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

So did all those scent samples go into Zach and Gabi's curated perfume?
If so - yikes!
Z and G said the various test strips smelled like weed, cleaning supplies, sour patch kids, and body odor!

Gaby doesn't have the same certain attributes that Ariel has. The first dress she tried on was so stiff it made her look like an ironing board.

Loved the Corgis but I don't think they were from the Queen's "royal bloodline" as Gabi kept repeating. Queen Elizabeth let her original line of dogs die out when she became older until one of her sons got her a couple of puppies after Prince Philip passed away.

I wonder why we never hear from Ariel? Has there ever been a talking head featuring her?
Edited to add - ok I'm watching a few parts over again and I see there was a brief interview w/ Ariel tonight but I don't think we hear from her very often.  

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

I think Zach was an asshole to Greer, and I don’t even like her. I continue to wonder what happened in the FS with Rachel last season and when I see his barely contained condescension toward Greer tonight I wonder… did he pull some shit like that with Rachel? I’ve mostly liked him but I’m starting to see some rigidity and condescension that makes me pause. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

I wish the virtual cocktail party hadn’t been one at a time. I would’ve liked to have seen the women trying to steal the iPad from each other.

I also wish the rose ceremony screen was on wheels so that he could’ve “walked out” the contestants who left. LOL

Why couldn’t Jesse stand there and hand out the roses as Zach made his picks? Making sure he keeps his distance to avoid exposure?

So many missed opportunities, producers!

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
2 hours ago, rlc said:

I LIKE TEA! I WANT THE TEA DATE! THIS IS MY DREAM!!!

03964194-253B-4BFB-B699-CFF01BA5B5D5.webp

I do not care if Zach is sick! Get him out of that bed right now and make him take me on a date. Right now, I said!!!

i-want-it-now.gif

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1