Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E14: Trevor’s Body

Neptune
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I think Thor would have sex with a goat before doing it with another man!  Even in desperation, I can't picture him with another man.  

I can. And that picture is quite graphic.  The Puritan Ghost would love it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
42 minutes ago, ZuluQueenOfDwarves said:

Not to sound like I’m setting up a fanfic, but I’m kind of surprised that the older ghosts aren’t a little flexible in the area of sexuality. Thor and Sass were alone for 250 years before Isaac died. Just….never?

It's CBS, after all. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I think Thor would have sex with a goat before doing it with another man!  Even in desperation, I can't picture him with another man.  

Yet Vikings were very much into it.  They could spend years off exploring with just other men in the longboat and it appears it was a fairly common cultural practice for even the straightest of Vikings to "relieve" tensions that way.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2

There was actually a reference to Thor and “whatever he means by ‘boat rules’” in the episode where Isaac was afraid Nigel would be disgusted by his ghost power and leave, and Pete was listing “other fish in the sea” available to Isaac if that happened.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
55 minutes ago, shura said:

There was actually a reference to Thor and “whatever he means by ‘boat rules’” in the episode where Isaac was afraid Nigel would be disgusted by his ghost power and leave, and Pete was listing “other fish in the sea” available to Isaac if that happened.

Honestly, for the briefest of moments, I genuinely wondered if Thor was going to offer to pretend to be Isaac's new romantic interest as a way to get back at Nigel or something :p. Maybe there's a reason Jenkins spread that rumor about Isaac and Thor being a thing back in the first season finale...:p. 

• Like 2

I felt sorry for Hetty thinking that it was okay for her husband to cheat on her. I've read some criticism of the show on Twitter for having gay ghosts which means there will be more of them. The actor who played George us a friend of Shelia's in real life.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I guess a goat is better than a Dane for a desperate Thorfinn.

Edited by Snow Apple
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

I felt sorry for Hetty thinking that it was okay for her husband to cheat on her. I've read some criticism of the show on Twitter for having gay ghosts which means there will be more of them. The actor who played George us a friend of Shelia's in real life.

I think it’s worse for Pete, not because of the genders of the cheating spouses, but because he genuinely loved Carol and was hurt by the betrayal. Hetty likely was raised to believe that marriage was about land, business, and one’s social status, so I don’t think she was hurt by Elias cheating so much as by his indiscretion in the matter. 

• Like 16
  • Useful 4
10 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

Hetty was upper-class, and in her time marriage was formed for reasons of inheritance, land, titles, money and/or status. A couple made agreements, pushed out a few kids, then went their separate ways while living in the same house - officially. Being discreet was key. Paramount. Hetty's main concern about her husband's infidelity would have been that he was not secretive about his dalliances and thusly embarrassed her in society. 

There might have been some couples who were fond of each other and did not cheat. The idea was, you couldn't tell the difference.

• Like 14
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, ZuluQueenOfDwarves said:

I think it’s worse for Pete, not because of the genders of the cheating spouses, but because he genuinely loved Carol and was hurt by the betrayal. Hetty likely was raised to believe that marriage was about land, business, and one’s social status, so I don’t think she was hurt by Elias cheating so much as by his indiscretion in the matter. 

Pete and Carol could have tried counseling to save their marriage. Elias didn't care about Hetty and she would have lost everything if she had left him. Hetty wanted to reconcile with Elias in the Vault but he refused. Hetty didn't realize that she had control over her body until Flower told her.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

This was an incredibly enjoyable episode. I can't help but wonder why Trevor's parents weren't interested in how he died. I understand that there is not enough evidence to go on, but I would think that there would be some concern over how he ended up in the lake.

• Like 6
  • Fire 1

I can't help but wonder why Trevor's parents weren't interested in how he died. I understand that there is not enough evidence to go on, but I would think that there would be some concern over how he ended up in the lake.

I agree, it feels like there is still some unfinished business, and maybe that's on purpose. They know his remains were found on the Woodstone property, and they likely also know he worked with David Woodstone. You would think, knowing that Sam is the sole remaining Woodstone family member, they'd be trying to find out what Trevor was doing at Woodstone manor. 

Not to sound like I’m setting up a fanfic, but I’m kind of surprised that the older ghosts aren’t a little flexible in the area of sexuality. Thor and Sass were alone for 250 years before Isaac died. Just….never?

Thor and Sass, in particular, were not raised in a Judeo-Christian religion so neither would have the attitudes towards sexuality that some of the other ghosts would have been raised with. 

• Like 14
  • Useful 3
On 2/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, eel21788 said:

I was wondering the same thing. We should have at least heard a line about "We always knew he'd be found here eventually," or more anguish from the mishpocha about finally knowing some of the truth.

Speaking of mishpocha, I would have liked a real reason Trevor's brother didn't come to his memorial service. I would think that would be enough to get him out of the basement and away from the video games for just an afternoon.

The memorial service was a last minute idea.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 2/10/2023 at 8:19 AM, iMonrey said:

that he worked with a Woodstone, but that guy is also dead so there really is nobody to ask.

Oh that's right! The guy who said, "I can't even stay at a Sheritan" after Trevor died and his friends were worried about going to jail was a Woodstone. Now I wonder how he did die so young. I know Sam questioned the lawyer when she was given that house about her uncle so he must have not been liked all that much as she knew nothing of him. We already know Arie (sp?) is alive as he paid double for the watch found on Hettie's dead husband so now I'm wondering who he called freaking out during that episode. I know it could not have been the intern so perhaps it was that 4th guy in their group, but I don't think we were told his name. It must have been him that Arie called so maybe he is still alive as well? But in anycase it was not murder, Trevor took those pills all on his own, it was how those finance 90's bros were, work hard and played even harder. Looking back on that "Trevor's pants" episode it shows how immature and disrepectful making such a ruckas right in the middle of the office while others were working around them. 

Edited by enduringforce
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
29 minutes ago, enduringforce said:

Oh that's right! The guy who said, "I can't even stay at a Sheritan" after Trevor died and his friends were worried about going to jail was a Woodstone. Now I wonder how he did die so young. I know Sam questioned the lawyer when she was given that house about her uncle so he must have not been liked all that much as she knew nothing of him. We already know Arie (sp?) is alive as he paid double for the watch found on Hettie's dead husband so now I'm wondering who he called freaking out during that episode. I know it could not have been the intern so perhaps it was that 4th guy in their group, but I don't think we were told his name. It must have been him that Arie called so maybe he is still alive as well? But in anycase it was not murder, Trevor took those pills all on his own, it was how those finance 90's bros were, work hard and played even harder. Looking back on that "Trevor's pants" episode it shows how immature and disrepectful making such a ruckas right in the middle of the office while others were working around them. 

Trevor might have survived if the others had called 911 instead of dumping his body in the lake. Jeremy wasn't working so he should have attended the memorial service. I wonder if he'll show up in season three. I would like to see Sam's dad and Flower's brother.

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, kathyk24 said:

Trevor might have survived if the others had called 911 instead of dumping his body in the lake.

He died instantly before he even hit the floor.  They knew he was dead.  911 would not have helped at all.

As to the post above as to who they were all calling they made it clear in the episode it was their fathers who would have been the same upper class types and probably advising them to dump the body and avoid a scandal.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
On 2/10/2023 at 10:14 AM, eel21788 said:

We should have at least heard a line about "We always knew he'd be found here eventually," or more anguish from the mishpocha about finally knowing some of the truth.

After rewatching the episode, I discovered that the lines were actually there. I somehow missed them the first time around.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I am not excited about Nigel moving into the mansion.  I get that it brings in another character into the smaller world of the house, but the character (or it could be the actor) just feels flat to me.  However, maybe with a bit more focus on his character his personality would be better developed.  

Jay got it wrong though, they have way more than "8" children/ghosts as they have the basement ghosts, the shed ghosts, and who knows how many others may be somewhere on the property.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 1
On 2/10/2023 at 4:01 PM, Twilight Man said:

remember when Thorfinn tried to "jump" off the roof.   How can he "fall" if he has no mass??

Would he not fall through the ground itself????

Now that you have me thinking about it, how would Thor be affected by gravity? Wouldn't he float instead of fall?

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, enduringforce said:

We already know Arie (sp?) is alive as he paid double for the watch found on Hettie's dead husband so now I'm wondering who he called freaking out during that episode. I know it could not have been the intern so perhaps it was that 4th guy in their group, but I don't think we were told his name. It must have been him that Arie called so maybe he is still alive as well? 

The 4 guys who were at the mansion the night Trevor died were Pinkus (who left with Trevor's pants prior to his dying), Ari, Chet and David Woodstone.

That would leave 3 possibilities for Ari to have called when he was trying to buy the watch:

1) Chet who was there and was a witness to what happened

2) Ari's father who had been among those to advise the bros to put the body in the lake (although it didn't sound like it when he was on the phone)

3) Pinkus because the other 3 confessed to him what had happened after he left and sworn him to secrecy (also not likely)

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
26 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Jay got it wrong though, they have way more than "8" children/ghosts as they have the basement ghosts, the shed ghosts, and who knows how many others may be somewhere on the property.

However, there are the core 8 who are always pestering them like children. The others seem to be more capable of handling their own problems or just staying out of trouble to begin with.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, BellaBabe2022 said:

I can't help but wonder why Trevor's parents weren't interested in how he died. I understand that there is not enough evidence to go on, but I would think that there would be some concern over how he ended up in the lake.

I think the coroner probably came up with a scenario where he was either drunk or drugged, then fell into the lake and drowned.

We weren't told how much time had elapsed between finding the skull and his parents arriving at the mansion. As was assumed above, the lake had probably been dragged and more of Trevor was found, although that wouldn't have included any organs which had probably been eaten by lake creatures long ago. It wouldn't have been possible to deduce that there had been any problem with his heart or if there was water in his lungs. There may, however, have been enough of the bones to test for other illicit substances, so the coroner did know that he was both drunk and drugged when he went into the lake.

I would think that when he went missing, the bros were questioned by the police and all gave identical stories of he was drunk (not drugged), wandered off at night and by morning they were unable to find him.  His skull was found very close to the stone bridge. It would be logical that he had simply leaned over too far or had been trying to balance on the stone wall or jumped not realizing how murky the water was below. As previously stated, nothing looked suspicious about the way the body had been weighted.

If they had found him in the center of the lake wrapped in heavy chains or encased in concrete, it would have been different conclusions. I think the major question is: was the lake ever dragged right after it was known that Trevor went missing during the night somewhere on the mansion grounds? 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, Skooma said:

He died instantly before he even hit the floor.  They knew he was dead.  911 would not have helped at all.

Maybe, maybe not.  Jay’s sister’s boyfriend wannabe dude was dead - until he was resuscitated.

I was thinking about Isaac telling Nigel that it’s okay to take baby steps because they have an eternity.  They don’t really know that they have an eternity, do they?  They could theoretically be sucked off at any random moment.  They seem to want it to happen, but at the same time it would bring their current afterlife to an end and cancel all the things they are looking forward to, which may not really be what they want, if you stop and think about it. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 4
8 hours ago, BellaBabe2022 said:

The memorial service was a last minute idea.

Still, if your brother had been missing for more than 20 years, it was finally discovered what had happened to him and someone decided to put together an impromptu memorial service that your only brother could put in a little effort to be there instead of just sending Tara Reid in his place, especially someone who had nothing better to do than "sleep until noon and call when he needs money." What plans could he have had that would have been impossible to rearrange for his brother's memorial service? It's not as though they were planning to sit shiva for 7 days.

• Like 6
9 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I am not excited about Nigel moving into the mansion.  I get that it brings in another character into the smaller world of the house, but the character (or it could be the actor) just feels flat to me.  However, maybe with a bit more focus on his character his personality would be better developed.  

If Nigel moves into the house that will mean six male ghosts to three female ghosts in the main cast, I think Hetty will object to Nigel moving in since she and Isaac share a room.

• Useful 3

I was talking to someone else about this episode the other day, and they also were wondering how Sam and Jay will react to knowing there's another ghost in the house now. Either Isaac didn't run the idea by Sam first (which, to be fair, she was pretty busy with Trevor this episode, so not like they would've had much opportunity to talk about the idea), or if he did suggest it, that conversation happened offscreen, one of the two :p. 

But yeah, given al she did to make sure the "bunking up" system worked out for them before they opened up the B&B, if Nigel moving in is news to her, I imagine she may comment on that at some point :D. 

59 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

But yeah, given al she did to make sure the "bunking up" system worked out for them before they opened up the B&B, if Nigel moving in is news to her, I imagine she may comment on that at some point :D. 

He said he was going to sleep on the couch, so it won't affect the ghost sleeping arrangements.  

• Like 7
9 hours ago, shura said:

was thinking about Isaac telling Nigel that it’s okay to take baby steps because they have an eternity.  They don’t really know that they have an eternity, do they?  They could theoretically be sucked off at any random moment.  They seem to want it to happen, but at the same time it would bring their current afterlife to an end and cancel all the things they are looking forward to, which may not really be what they want, if you stop and think about it. 

Good points!  
So maybe Isaac is a little afraid the bliss of consummating his relationship with Nigel will cause one or both of them to be “sucked off,” perhaps leaving him alone again?  
And/or, Isaac just doesn’t want to risk losing the “life” he is now “living,” especially as it is now since Sam and Jay have moved in——much like IRL people fear death.  
We’ve been assuming Isaac’s hesitation with Nigel is based on his long denial of his own sexual preferences. But maybe it goes way beyond that.  
Even if Isaac had a therapist, this would be a lot to unpack. 
So.  
Nigel plans to sleep on the couch in the library. 
Maybe Nigel’s couch will be used during the day for ghost “Thorapy” for Isaac.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

So maybe Isaac is a little afraid the bliss of consummating his relationship with Nigel will cause one or both of them to be “sucked off,” perhaps leaving him alone again?  

I can't imagine the show sucking Isaac off, but there is a very strong possibility that Nigel could get sucked off. I almost feel it is inevitable. Sadly, happily ever after is rarely a story told in tele, more often it's break ups and misadventures. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love a ghost wedding someday. I'd love Isaac to get his happily ever after, but I don't want him getting sucked off for a very long time. He's one of my favorite ghosts. 

They are all one of my favorite ghosts if I'm being honest. It's like picking which puppy I like best. I can do it, but the race is super close and dependent mostly on which one is barking annoyingly at the time. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

I think the major question is: was the lake ever dragged right after it was known that Trevor went missing during the night somewhere on the mansion grounds? 

I doubt very much the finance bros ever told anyone about the party or where Trevor went missing. I think it's much more likely they just clammed up when anyone asked if they'd seen Trevor or knew what happened to him. Admitting that they'd been at Woodstone Manor that night puts them too close to the truth and they clearly didn't want that if they were desperate enough to dump the body. 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I doubt very much the finance bros ever told anyone about the party or where Trevor went missing. I think it's much more likely they just clammed up when anyone asked if they'd seen Trevor or knew what happened to him. Admitting that they'd been at Woodstone Manor that night puts them too close to the truth and they clearly didn't want that if they were desperate enough to dump the body. 

We only saw the bros call their dads, right? 
Likely the dads hired fixers to deal with the body, and the bros never soiled their hands, so the bros would have very few beans to spill when drunkenly boasting in the future.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I would still expect someone to have done some investigated after he went missing. If it wasn't The Keystone Cop, they should have at least been able to narrow things down to where Trevor had last been seen. Not knowing what happened after he left, there would be no reason for Pinkus not to have admitted he was at the party at Woodstone. If the other bros didn't admit they were there with him too, it would have looked pretty suspicious.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

Not knowing what happened after he left, there would be no reason for Pinkus not to have admitted he was at the party at Woodstone. If the other bros didn't admit they were there with him too, it would have looked pretty suspicious.

But the other bros would have had time to talk to PInkus before anybody knew Trevor was missing and told him to shut up about the whole thing.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

We only saw the bros call their dads, right? 
Likely the dads hired fixers to deal with the body, and the bros never soiled their hands, so the bros would have very few beans to spill when drunkenly boasting in the future.

Ari definitely knew Trevor was in the lake.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

But the other bros would have had time to talk to PInkus before anybody knew Trevor was missing and told him to shut up about the whole thing.

That would go back to my previous comment that Pinkus was told and sworn to secrecy. I still don't think that would be a very likely scenario. The bros would have taken too much risk if they brought someone else into the loop.

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, Katy M said:

He said he was going to sleep on the couch, so it won't affect the ghost sleeping arrangements.  

Yes, but if things do eventually change and Nigel and Isaac do wind up sharing a room, then Hetty's gonna need to figure out a plan B :p. She could probably move in with Alberta and Flower, mind, but it'd be a bit crowded.

Unless she moves in with Trevor....but then Thor would need to figure out where to go. But I suppose that's a bridge they'll all figure out how to cross if and when they get there, so...

7 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I can't imagine the show sucking Isaac off, but there is a very strong possibility that Nigel could get sucked off. I almost feel it is inevitable. Sadly, happily ever after is rarely a story told in tele, more often it's break ups and misadventures. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love a ghost wedding someday. I'd love Isaac to get his happily ever after, but I don't want him getting sucked off for a very long time. He's one of my favorite ghosts. 

They are all one of my favorite ghosts if I'm being honest. It's like picking which puppy I like best. I can do it, but the race is super close and dependent mostly on which one is barking annoyingly at the time. 

This is how I feel, too. I don't even want to think about any of these people leaving - I could perhaps see some of them getting sucked off in the series finale someday, but even then, that thought would make me sad. 

So yeah. I hope they'll all be able to be spared that fate somehow.  

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

I could perhaps see some of them getting sucked off in the series finale someday

It would make a great final season for them to each get sucked off one by one (not that I'm in a hurry for that to happen either).

• Useful 2
31 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Yes, but if things do eventually change and Nigel and Isaac do wind up sharing a room, then Hetty's gonna need to figure out a plan B :p. She could probably move in with Alberta and Flower, mind, but it'd be a bit crowded.

Unless she moves in with Trevor....but then Thor would need to figure out where to go. But I suppose that's a bridge they'll all figure out how to cross if and when they get there, so...

This is how I feel, too. I don't even want to think about any of these people leaving - I could perhaps see some of them getting sucked off in the series finale someday, but even then, that thought would make me sad. 

So yeah. I hope they'll all be able to be spared that fate somehow.  

I want the finale to be a flash forward into the distant future. Jay can finally see the ghosts, because he is one. Something happens to drive the plot, and at the end, Old Lady Sam dies peacefully in her sleep. We have a sweet moment where the others tell her they’ve been ready to move on for decades, but they were waiting for her. And then they all get sucked off en masse. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ZuluQueenOfDwarves said:

We have a sweet moment where the others tell her they’ve been ready to move on for decades, but they were waiting for her. And then they all get sucked off en masse. 

That is beautiful and I would be blubbering like a fool watching that. 

I have such mixed feelings about Jay seeing the ghosts. For him, I want it so badly because he wants it so badly, and it sucks being constantly left out of the conversation (I know from experience, not that I know someone who talks to ghosts, but when I'm around a couple family members who worked for years in the same company and they get going on work stories I might as well not be able to see or hear them because I've no clue what they're talking about), but I also love how the writers use his not seeing/hearing them for comedic effect. So maybe a temporary thing that gets him to see/hear them, though it would be cruel to have that ability and then lose it. Then again, giving how demanding and bratty the ghosts can be, maybe he'd be happy to stop hearing them after a while. lol 

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

That is beautiful and I would be blubbering like a fool watching that.

Same. I can already tell that whenever the day comes when this show does end (which, yes, will hopefully be a good number of seasons away yet), I'm going to probably need to have tissues on hand that night :p. 

I'm torn on Jay seeing the ghosts, too. I want him to get the opportunity at some point simply because it's clearly something he wants, and it would be fun to see his reaction to finally being able to properly interact with them. 

But I also think that if and when that happens, it needs to be built up in a way that highlights just how significant that moment will be for him. 

In the meantime, I do really love the fact that he cares about and is so invested in this group of people that he can't see or hear - that's my favorite thing about his unique relationship with them :). 

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

In the meantime, I do really love the fact that he cares about and is so invested in this group of people that he can't see or hear - that's my favorite thing about his unique relationship with them :). 

I know what you mean. The fact that he thinks of them as family, even though he can't see or hear them is a beautiful thing. My love for Jay grows more and more each episode. 

• Like 8
5 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Same. I can already tell that whenever the day comes when this show does end (which, yes, will hopefully be a good number of seasons away yet), I'm going to probably need to have tissues on hand that night :p. 

I'm torn on Jay seeing the ghosts, too. I want him to get the opportunity at some point simply because it's clearly something he wants, and it would be fun to see his reaction to finally being able to properly interact with them. 

But I also think that if and when that happens, it needs to be built up in a way that highlights just how significant that moment will be for him. 

I want Jay to see the ghosts so he can have his own relationship with them. I think Ghosts is similar to Bewitched so he needs to see them. It would also take some of the pressure off Sam in public.

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, eel21788 said:

That would go back to my previous comment that Pinkus was told and sworn to secrecy. I still don't think that would be a very likely scenario. The bros would have taken too much risk if they brought someone else into the loop.

Not necessarily.  He was already in the loop that Trevor went to a whatever you call what they were doing and didn't come back.  They didn't have to tell him he was dead.  they could have just told him he decided to not come back and wanted to get away, but didn't want anyone to know and had asked all his friends just to say they didn't see him that night.

Or, they could have brought him all the way in.  I find it hard to believe that PInkus told the cops that they were all at the Woodbridge Estate doing drugs and being stupid and Trevor didn't come back and the cops did  no investigating into the other dudes doing drugs.  I think Pinkus wanted te be a part of that group so bad, he just shut up about the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
18 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Not necessarily.  He was already in the loop that Trevor went to a whatever you call what they were doing and didn't come back.  They didn't have to tell him he was dead.  they could have just told him he decided to not come back and wanted to get away, but didn't want anyone to know and had asked all his friends just to say they didn't see him that night.

Or, they could have brought him all the way in.  I find it hard to believe that PInkus told the cops that they were all at the Woodbridge Estate doing drugs and being stupid and Trevor didn't come back and the cops did  no investigating into the other dudes doing drugs.  I think Pinkus wanted te be a part of that group so bad, he just shut up about the whole thing.

Among many possibilities the writers may or may not choose to explore in next season's "Trevor's [Whatever]" episode, the bros' rich dad's may have bought off the cops to prevent further investigation. Many fictional crime shows have episodes about the payoff being found out many years later, often when remains are found. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, ZuluQueenOfDwarves said:

I want the finale to be a flash forward into the distant future. Jay can finally see the ghosts, because he is one. Something happens to drive the plot, and at the end, Old Lady Sam dies peacefully in her sleep. We have a sweet moment where the others tell her they’ve been ready to move on for decades, but they were waiting for her. And then they all get sucked off en masse. 

I love this.  I'd love to see Jay dead and not-sucked-off long enough to have some great bonding moments with Pete (new best friend, of course) and everyone else.  We get to see it in a montage, which will include regular D&D games with Sam rolling the dice for everyone.  But he's not dead too long before Sam, because that would just be sad.  Maybe a year. 

My only change is that Sam & Jay don't get sucked off with the rest - they stay around long enough to watch over their kids, who are now adults living at the manor house, and the grandkids.  Sam should get a little time to enjoy "life" as a ghost. 

• Like 5