Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
boes

Ratings

IMO great news. They had a bumpy 2015. The second half of the year saved them and the early start to 2016 has been good ratings wise.

Like I said in the other thread NBC needs Days to promote their primetime lineups, without it's nothing but a bunch of syndicated shows.

I know it's horrible but I kinda want there to be some kind of "punishment" for Corday. Cancellation may be harsh but...what else is there?

• Like 1

Demos up for first week of sweeps, all soaps are taking a hit in the total viewers though.

Patch getting forced to have sex with Ava chased the audience away on Thursday.

Ratings Feb 1-5

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2016/02/ratings-days-up-in-women-18-49-demo-2

Monday, February 1

Steve (Stephen Nichols) works to make a deal with Ava (Tamara Braun); Ciara (Vivian Jovanni) tears into Chase (Jonathon McClendon); Philip (John-Paul Lavoisier) talks to Belle (Martha Madison) about Deimos' (Vincent Irizarry) blackmail; Eve (Kassie DePaiva) becomes Claire's (Olivia Rose Keegan) mentor.

Tuesday, February 2

Joey (James Lastovic) catches Steve and Ava in a private moment; Belle tells eve to steer clear of her daughter; Theresa (Jen Lilley) and Nicole (Arianne Zucker) make a career move; Brady (Eric Martsolf) dreams of a mysterious woman.

Wednesday, February 3

Chad (Billy Flynn) makes a deal with Adrienne (Judi Evans) and Justin (Wally Kurth); Chase and Ciara have an emotional confrontation; Rafe (Galen Gering) supports Hope (Kristian Alfonso) as she deals with family drama; Eric (Greg Vaughan) confronts Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) about her use of painkillers.

Thursday, February 4

Steve goes to extreme lengths to save Kayla (Mary Beth Evans); Belle accepts her feelings for Philip; Deimos threatens Philip; J.J. (Casey Moss) rescues Gabi (Camila Banus).

Friday, February 5

Andre (Thaao Penghlis) works to convince Chad that Hope killed Stefano; Kate (Lauren Koslow) finds Deimos intriguing; Theresa notices Jennifer's odd behavior; Brady dreams of the mystery woman's face

3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

soaps.com is reporting that Days has been renewed for another year.

Yay. As much as I'm not enjoying the show these days, I'm not ready to see it get cancelled.  

1 hour ago, LeftPhalange said:

Are the ratings worse than GH's ratings?

Unfortunately, Days is always the least watched of the 4 soaps. Here's the most recent week's ratings:

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2017/02/ratings-soaps-total-viewers-4#ixzz4Z2aIVCt6

• Like 1

14 hours ago, buffynut said:

Yay. As much as I'm not enjoying the show these days, I'm not ready to see it get cancelled.  

I think that sums it up pretty well for everyone.  I agree, at least.  The show has been pretty bad now for several years, but it would still be a shame if if was cancelled.  I'd miss it, I guess.

• Like 5

No one has posted here since May 2017, but this thread needs to be resurrected, as Days came in SECOND place in a couple categories in the Dec 24 to Dec 28 ratings, and ahead of GH in all of them.  Along with the show's renewal for a 55th season, a lot of good news this week.  Woo Hoo !!!!  

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2019/01/ratings-report-for-the-week-december-24-28-2018

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/nbc-days-of-our-lives-55-season-1203102798/

Edited by buffynut
  • Like 8

Nice to see. As much as there are still big improvements to be made, the show is so much better than it was a few years ago.

• Like 5