Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: Terrorist of Love

• Start Topic

A nighttime challenge terrifies the challengers; Jordan and Tori's volatile relationship reaches a breaking point; TJ stuns the players with a twist they never saw coming.

Airs Wednesday, January 11, at 8:00 pm eastern on MTV

The pacing of this season has dragged since Michelle and Jay were eliminated.

Does Fessy’s charisma just not translate on screen? Other than being tall and conventionally attractive, I’m not getting the appeal.

I think Bananas is the only person left in the competition that hasn’t yet seen an elimination this season? I’m not exactly a fan of his, but that’s impressive. Plus, I thought he looked so good in those glasses.

Jordan’s argument to Tori, no matter how he tried to spin it, basically amounted to “you want me to do something that I promised would do but I don’t like your delivery behind it? Well, I’m just not going to do it now simply to spite you.”

Loving Horacio!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Some episode. Heartbreak, tension, and BMP dug into the vault for a clip of Sarah in Gauntlet. Oh, and Horacio won his fifth Zone, joining her and Wes & Casey in winning elimination five times in a single season. I want to believe he’s the future of this series . . . but I thought that about Turbo. Look how well that turned out.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I am assuming that they have game testers who are closer to Jordan and Kaycee’s sizes than just Faysal’s?  And they were able to hold it for a minute? Because Cory’s kids were going to graduate high school before either of those two teams were able to hold that pipe for a minute.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I could have skipped past everything up until the elimination. The 'Balls In' elimination was pretty good. They're sleeping on Horacio.

I like that the eliminated partners had to fight their way back into the game and they didn't just get a free pass back into the game because their partners were still in it.

Another elimination suited game suited for Fessy... great 🙄

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 3

Fessy continues to suck. He is so incredibly self-centered. It’s “I brought her here” about Moriah and “I handpicked this team” about his teammates. I really hope his shabby treatment of Moriah somehow comes back to haunt him costing him a win. 

Edited by angelamh66
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

I think Bananas is the only person left in the competition that hasn’t yet seen an elimination this season?

Yes, he's the only one so far this season that has not been into elimination. He got close. He was in the draw but no elimination.

• Useful 1

This whole "surprise, you survived because your Ride or Die was still in the game" would have been a lot more impactful if more entire teams had been eliminated. This just seemed like a subtle dig at Nelson/Nurys for being the only team that was actually eliminated after that whole "oooooh we separated the pairs how wild!" twist.

Maybe they felt bad that one team just kept losing? Really kind of ruined the point of splitting pairs when after all that, only two teams (Nelson/Nurys and then either Kaycee/Kenny or Jordan/Aneesa) will actually be eliminated because of it. 

I didn't mind the episode otherwise though, if only for the quick clip of Gauntlet Winner Sarah Greyson!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, AntFTW said:

Yes, [Johnny's] the only one so far this season that has not been into elimination. He got close. He was in the draw but no elimination.

How funny would it be if Kacey & Kenny lose, and Nany pulls an Emily and walks off with her g/f? There's the sound clip of Lavin telling someone they should've pushed a better ROD. Did we already have that moment?

4 hours ago, mojoween said:

I am assuming that they have game testers who are closer to Jordan and Kaycee’s sizes than just Faysal’s?  And they were able to hold it for a minute? Because Cory’s kids were going to graduate high school before either of those two teams were able to hold that pipe for a minute.

If one were cynical, one might say that elimination was designed to make sure Fessy and Moriah make it through.  That one was purely for size and strength.  Kaycee did okay but Kenny couldn't hold up and it looked too heavy for Jordan and Aneesa.

Other than the fear factor and the atmospheric night shoot, the Daily was blah.

The elimination between Jordan and Horacio was pretty good.  Horacio may not even be familiar with American football but he had a football move on that first one and he adopted a very good strategy, make Jordan commit first  and then counter.  Soccer players can move on their feet all day too.

So there are 5 pairs now including Fessy/Moriah.  A sixth pair will be either Jordan and Aneesa or Kaycee and Kenny.

Looks like after one of those pairs are eliminated, they're going to eliminate at least one more pair so they will have 5 pairs in the Finals, with the top 3 getting any money.  Of course the top pair gets like 95% of the money.

• Like 1

I liked that when the three couples were reunited, Jordan and Aneesa and Kaycee and Kenny were so happy and hugging  and Moriah kept avoiding Fessy.   

And earlier he was wondering if Moriah leaving was good or bad for his game….no concern about her at all.  But at least we didn’t have to hear again how he was so good and should have had 2 or 3 wins under his belt by now.  

But we did get a delusional Fessy confessional where he brags how he has the best balance of all the guys…after Tori had to talk him through the beam, step by step. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 4

I don't expect consistent editing from The Challenge but I can't figure out Maysal Faysal's storyline this season. I'd like to think he's totally the heel cruising for a comeuppance because he's so smug, so unconnected to Moriah, etc., but it would also be like this show to give us a season of that and then have him win. 

Congrats to Horacio, though. That was a solid win in a classic game. Seeing Balls In again did trigger a lot of "What are the rules? But what are the rules?" a la Jay from our couch, though. 

• Like 1

So… I’m kinda rooting for Kaycee to lose this elimination. I don’t think we’ve seen Kaycee lose an elimination yet. I just wanna know what it feels like to watch Kaycee leave the elimination pit after losing and not have Kaycee in a final.

• Like 4

I want kaycee to be gone only because I dislike Nany so much and her entitlement for them both to be in the game drives me nuts.  Her comment that she doesnt think she can continue on without Kaycee is stupid.  Just stupid.  I mean in real time they have maybe a few weeks left?  She came into the game without Kaycee also.  So stupid.  If i were playing I would have put them in together everyweek just to break up that alliance.  Also I used to hate Devin I now find him funny.  Still hate Fessy.  That elimination was taylor made for him.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

Yeah, so lame we may have Nannas, Nany, Jordan go to final. They are old hats and have not really done much to be there. Also want KC gone because I hate Nany so much. Plus, what exactly has KC done. But also don't want Jordan back as he is a dirt bag. And am tired of the Tori Jordan show. And Aneesa also hasn't done anything to deserve a win...plus another old hat. 

Rooting for Horacio and Olivia (her season of Love Island was only one I watched...she annoyed on that but I love her on this). Also don't mind Devin and Tori. His season of (was it r u the 1?), he was a tad annoying but I like how he can think things out (didn't he come up with a method to figuring out the matches?).

Fessy...hated him on BB and hate him now. Like Moriah though. So I root for her. But he is so icky. Blech. Why all the ladies are drawn to his bed, I do not understand. Gag.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Yeah, so lame we may have Nannas, Nany, Jordan go to final. They are old hats and have not really done much to be there. Also want KC gone because I hate Nany so much. Plus, what exactly has KC done. But also don't want Jordan back as he is a dirt bag. And am tired of the Tori Jordan show. And Aneesa also hasn't done anything to deserve a win...plus another old hat. 

Rooting for Horacio and Olivia (her season of Love Island was only one I watched...she annoyed on that but I love her on this). Also don't mind Devin and Tori. His season of (was it r u the 1?), he was a tad annoying but I like how he can think things out (didn't he come up with a method to figuring out the matches?).

Fessy...hated him on BB and hate him now. Like Moriah though. So I root for her. But he is so icky. Blech. Why all the ladies are drawn to his bed, I do not understand. Gag.

I agree I am rooting for Olivia and Horacio.  IMO they have earned their spots in the finals and have proven they are competitors.  If they dont I am pulling for Amber.  She seems to be very strong and have exceptional endurance.  Also I dislike how the others treat her.  She seems sweet to me.  Aneesa has no business being here any more.  She offers nothing and is dragged to the final by others.  She can NOT complete a final.  No body shaming here I am a curvy gal, but she is in no shape for this.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Rooting for Horacio and Olivia (her season of Love Island was only one I watched...she annoyed on that but I love her on this).

I'm rooting for Horacio, so I guess I'm indirectly rooting for Olivia. I'm 'meh' on Olivia. Her season of Love Island is also the only season of Love Island that I've ever watched. I was 'meh' on Olivia in Love Island and that has not changed.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, shantown said:

This whole "surprise, you survived because your Ride or Die was still in the game" would have been a lot more impactful if more entire teams had been eliminated. This just seemed like a subtle dig at Nelson/Nurys for being the only team that was actually eliminated after that whole "oooooh we separated the pairs how wild!" twist.

Maybe they felt bad that one team just kept losing? Really kind of ruined the point of splitting pairs when after all that, only two teams (Nelson/Nurys and then either Kaycee/Kenny or Jordan/Aneesa) will actually be eliminated because of it. 

I didn't mind the episode otherwise though, if only for the quick clip of Gauntlet Winner Sarah Greyson!

I would have actually loved to see these three folks eliminated because they failed to protect their ride or die. That would have been kinda epic. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, AncientNewbie said:

I don't expect consistent editing from The Challenge but I can't figure out Maysal Faysal's storyline this season. I'd like to think he's totally the heel cruising for a comeuppance because he's so smug, so unconnected to Moriah, etc., but it would also be like this show to give us a season of that and then have him win. 

Congrats to Horacio, though. That was a solid win in a classic game. Seeing Balls In again did trigger a lot of "What are the rules? But what are the rules?" a la Jay from our couch, though. 

They are not doing a winners edit on anyone. That was clear when Nelson went out. There is no wonky editing. They are just playing it straight. 

• Like 2

This is Jordan’s worst season. Unimpressive throughout. Maybe he should stick to All-Stars. I’ll say one thing, the producers never do him any favors in eliminations the way they do for a certain someone. I’m actually surprised he was able to score twice on Horacio. All Horacio had to do was go after his one hand that could grip the ball. 

I don’t like it when players that were eliminated come back into the game. Apparently Jordan wasn’t too happy about still being in after he was eliminated either, and that’s why they didn’t air the footage of TJ telling him he was still in the game. 

I’m rooting for Amber,Horacio, and Devin. But I just know the producers are going to pull some fuckery to enable a Banany win. 

• Like 1
On 1/11/2023 at 9:44 PM, jsm1125 said:

I think Bananas is the only person left in the competition that hasn’t yet seen an elimination this season? I’m not exactly a fan of his, but that’s impressive. Plus, I thought he looked so good in those glasses.

I hate Bananas. Hate. But man are those glasses a good look on him. I've always thought so, back to Exes 2 when he was wearing them while having to deal with hungover Nany. 

12 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

This is Jordan’s worst season. Unimpressive throughout. Maybe he should stick to All-Stars. I’ll say one thing, the producers never do him any favors in eliminations the way they do for a certain someone. I’m actually surprised he was able to score twice on Horacio. All Horacio had to do was go after his one hand that could grip the ball.  

To be fair, Jordan was dragged down by a partnership with Aneesa, then by the Worst Team Evah, and then his endless emotional drama. Still, even with the emotional drama, if he had been paired with someone like Amber, or Tori, or even Nany, I think he would have won quite a bit this season. 

Horacio is fantastic and I hope we see more of him in the future. I'd love to see him win, or Amber--I don't know what everyone's issue with her is, but she's been an all around great competitor, she's put up with a lot, and she's kept pretty upbeat. 

It is abundantly clear that neither Tori nor Jordan is remotely over their relationship. They should resolve to work on their communication (with the support of a trained counselor) and give it another go. Not because I think it would be healthy (though it could certainly be healthiER), but because I don't know if they're ever truly going to be able to move on if they don't just put it to rest once and for all. All they have done the entire season is be obsessed with each other. 

• Like 4

No surprise, right at the top of the show Fessy is getting on my nerves. "I am thankful that I brought Mariah into this game". Shut it Fessy. Editing suggests that Horacio is going in, talking about being a rookie and the nice moment with Olivia. Why do I care about Jordan and Tori? I want them to get it together and get back together. I don't know why. I love Tori and Aneesa's friendship. 

The challenge, the return to the building. Chauncey, what are you doin? You already did a challenge on this building! I'm disappointed I him. I'm always rooting for the underdog team, so I'm sad they lost. Deliberations should be pretty easy. Either Jordan or Horacio. If I'm Tori, I wouldn't believe anything that Jordan is saying while in interrogation because he'll just say what needs to be said to get her vote. I didn't think tori would vote for Jordan. 

I screamed out loud when Devin pulled the safe dagger. It was a dagger to the heart. This is the worst of the worst. I want both Jordan and Horacio to win. Worst case scenario. For some reason, every time there is an elimination I forget that they will bring them back out and do the whole you live and die by your ride or die spiel. Forgot even more because Jordan didn't get that this episode. I was thinking to myself well how long will Aneesa even last? 

After TJ came to the house and announced to Bananas that this was his house, I forgot that we didn't see TJ tell Jordan he was still in the game. Get back in your pairs, and Kaycee, Fessy, and Aneesa were looking lonely. Fessy looked so sad, like he knew he was going home, and was regretting being horrible to Moriah. His face was priceless. It was the lowest of lows, thinking because your partner was gone you would be out, then the highest of highs seeing them come back, then right back to the lows knowing you had to go through elimination. Jordan lost two eliminations in a row, that has to sting. He has one more shot. I hope he doesn't lose 3 in a row. I'm over Fessy stating over and over that he is the biggest dude there. I just don't like Fessy, full disclosure. 

I want to see the real time footage of this elimination because they stretched it, and never showed Fessy and Moriah losing their footage. I wonder if they did. Preview for next elimination looks like an old school rope challenge elimination. Looking forward to it. This season feels like it has lasted forever. 

• Love 2

I feel like I scream "shut up Fessy" every week at my tv. He is the worst and I really hope he doesn't win. Him saying to Horacio "I see you now" after Horacio won his elimination. I'm sorry, I didn't realize Horacio was in the game to win Fessy's approval? His entitlement is off the charts. Nany's is pretty bad too, why is everyone acting like she dominated that elimination with Moriah? Moriah would have won if she spelled that one word correct, she hit the buzzer first. 

While I like Chauncey, I feel like his team should have gotten some sort of time penalty since he refused to do the daily.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

I hate Bananas. Hate. But man are those glasses a good look on him. I've always thought so, back to Exes 2 when he was wearing them while having to deal with hungover Nany. 

It's not QUITE as bad as when CT put on his glasses, but still.  Men in glasses just DO it for me.  I started seeing a guy recently, and I've never been so disappointed at someone having perfect vision.

I really didn't like Tori at first, and I still think she would get on my nerves in real life, but watching Jordan fuck with her has made me Team Tori for life.  (See also: Jonna after her dalliance with a fuckboi who treated her like shit on the show).  I know Tori isn't great either, but I believe her when she says she's gone to therapy, she's gotten meds, and she's working on herself.  I do think that she has done things that have sincerely hurt Jordan, but I think those were out of self-centeredness rather than malice.  I think she takes responsibility for those things, and understands that her action have hurt Jordan and feels badly for that.  I don't think she's ever seemed pleased that she hurt Jordan.  I can't say the same for him.  I think he feels all his actions have been completely justified (or even her fault entirely), and seeing her hurt pleases him (not because he hates her, but because I think in his head it shows she cares about him - but from a safer space [she is showing she cares by crying and being hurt, but she can't reject him, because he already rejected her).  I really hope she doesn't get sucked back in.  It won't be good for either of them.

Also, SPEAKING OF ENTITLEMENT, ANEESA. WTF with the way you were with Chauncey.  As a gazillion time Challenge vet, she still was angry that Chauncey wasn't there for HER, simply because he was the male partner.  That was his second height challenge ever and I saw her do NOTHING to try to help him.  Between that and the way she was talking about Tori & Jordan, I just went from neutralish on her (with a slight bent towards like) to dislike.  (I can understand being annoyed at the Tori/Jordan drama, but I wouldn't expect my best friend to be giving talking heads clowning me.)

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 1/11/2023 at 9:44 PM, jsm1125 said:

The pacing of this season has dragged since Michelle and Jay were eliminated.

Does Fessy’s charisma just not translate on screen? Other than being tall and conventionally attractive, I’m not getting the appeal.

Michele and Jay being eliminated feels so long ago. I'm also not getting the appeal of Fessy. 

On 1/11/2023 at 9:45 PM, Lantern7 said:

Some episode. Heartbreak, tension, and BMP dug into the vault for a clip of Sarah in Gauntlet. Oh, and Horacio won his fifth Zone, joining her and Wes & Casey in winning elimination five times in a single season. I want to believe he’s the future of this series . . . but I thought that about Turbo. Look how well that turned out.

I really like Horacio and this is a great rookie season for him. I hope he becomes a mainstay in the series but doesn't get the bananas/fessy/etc ego because of it. 

On 1/12/2023 at 9:14 AM, AntFTW said:

So… I’m kinda rooting for Kaycee to lose this elimination. I don’t think we’ve seen Kaycee lose an elimination yet. I just wanna know what it feels like to watch Kaycee leave the elimination pit after losing and not have Kaycee in a final.

I want Kaycee to lose too. I like Kenny, but I'm not a big Kaycee fan, and I don't like that she's so tied to Fessy. 

On 1/12/2023 at 10:16 AM, erikaelvis said:

I want kaycee to be gone only because I dislike Nany so much and her entitlement for them both to be in the game drives me nuts.  Her comment that she doesnt think she can continue on without Kaycee is stupid.  Just stupid.  I mean in real time they have maybe a few weeks left?  She came into the game without Kaycee also.  So stupid.  If i were playing I would have put them in together everyweek just to break up that alliance.  Also I used to hate Devin I now find him funny.  Still hate Fessy.  That elimination was taylor made for him.

I really hated that she said that she didn't think she could continue without Kaycee. Hopefully they just encouraged her to say it because I thought it was a pretty bad statement. 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:46 AM, AntFTW said:

I'm rooting for Horacio, so I guess I'm indirectly rooting for Olivia. I'm 'meh' on Olivia. Her season of Love Island is also the only season of Love Island that I've ever watched. I was 'meh' on Olivia in Love Island and that has not changed.

I'm rooting for Horacio too. I didn't watch Love Island so she's new to me but I have enjoyed those two on the season so far. 

23 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I would have actually loved to see these three folks eliminated because they failed to protect their ride or die. That would have been kinda epic. 

It would have been really funny. By the look on Fessy's face, it looked like he was expecting it. He looked like he wanted to cry. Then relief when Moriah showed up, then crying again when he realized there would be an elimination. 

16 hours ago, ImpinAintEasy said:

I don’t like it when players that were eliminated come back into the game. Apparently Jordan wasn’t too happy about still being in after he was eliminated either, and that’s why they didn’t air the footage of TJ telling him he was still in the game. 

Interesting. My thought was that they purposely didn't do it because they were going to bring him right back after the next commercial break. Maybe he figured that Aneesa wasn't going to last that long, so there was even less of a chance that he would get back in the game. 

• Like 1
On 1/12/2023 at 9:16 AM, erikaelvis said:

THIS ^^^

3 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

I really hated that she said that she didn't think she could continue without Kaycee. Hopefully they just encouraged her to say it because I thought it was a pretty bad statement. 

I'm going to give Nany a pass on this one, only for this reason: I'm pretty sure that apart from the few days at the beginning of the season when Nany hadn't entered the game yet and Kaycee had (and then Nany entered and Kaycee was quarantined), Kaycee hasn't left Nany's side since Nany's mom died. Nany hasn't really been in a position of trying to cope with a stressful situation without Kaycee by her side since she experienced this huge loss. So I get what Nany is saying.  I don't think it was an indication of codependence so much as the fact that Nany is clearly still in a really emotional place, and Kaycee is her support system. But they also knew in doing this game that there was a risk they would be separated if one went home. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I'm going to give Nany a pass on this one, only for this reason: I'm pretty sure that apart from the few days at the beginning of the season when Nany hadn't entered the game yet and Kaycee had (and then Nany entered and Kaycee was quarantined), Kaycee hasn't left Nany's side since Nany's mom died. Nany hasn't really been in a position of trying to cope with a stressful situation without Kaycee by her side since she experienced this huge loss. So I get what Nany is saying.  I don't think it was an indication of codependence so much as the fact that Nany is clearly still in a really emotional place, and Kaycee is her support system. But they also knew in doing this game that there was a risk they would be separated if one went home. 

I get what your saying and I agree BUT if her mental health was still in that place then she should have prioritized that and neither her nor Kaycee participated this season.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

That does make sense. When I said bad statement I mean that if she weren't in a place to be there without Kaycee (or Bananas) then it would have made sense to sit this season out because we know the challenge house is stressful, and if you have outside stresses it's even worse. The nature of the game is that either one can go home at any time, so if Kaycee were the first one to go home, it might be too much for Nany. If she really felt that way it might have been better to stay home with your support system. 

• Like 2
On 1/13/2023 at 8:11 AM, LaurelleJ said:

No surprise, right at the top of the show Fessy is getting on my nerves. "I am thankful that I brought Mariah into this game". Shut it Fessy.

I remember finding myself saying "shut up Josh!" in every episode, and now it's Fessy... especially with his "I personally handpicked all of you." 🙄

The challenge, the return to the building. Chauncey, what are you doin? You already did a challenge on this building! I'm disappointed I him.

He's not doing a great job of earning his way back into any of the communities. After the Williams sisters blunder and then this, he's still not invited to the cookouts.

I'm always rooting for the underdog team, so I'm sad they lost.

On 1/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, MaggieG said:

While I like Chauncey, I feel like his team should have gotten some sort of time penalty since he refused to do the daily.

I'm not a fan of the rules they made for winning the daily challenge. The fastest pair wins it for their entire team? Why not an average of all of their times?

In that case, it's like each team should have picked their "champions" to fight for them and whichever was the fastest wins it for their team,  rather than having everyone participate and having most of their turns be effectively useless in determining whether they win. There was no downside to DQing. The rules felt like everyone was getting a participation trophy.

I want to see the real time footage of this elimination because they stretched it, and never showed Fessy and Moriah losing their footage. I wonder if they did. Preview for next elimination looks like an old school rope challenge elimination.

Yeah, it looks they'll be playing 'Knot So Fast.' I'm hoping for Kaycee to lose so I'm gonna need Aneesa get it together next week because for our entertainment, she has to beat Kaycee.

I think Fessy and Moriah lost their footing. I feel confident that they had to reset a few times. For a time, it looks like Aneesa and Jordan was gonna pull out the win there. I damn sure was hoping for it.

On 1/12/2023 at 7:23 PM, ImpinAintEasy said:

I’m rooting for Amber,Horacio, and Devin. But I just know the producers are going to pull some fuckery to enable a Banany win. 

I want it sooo bad for Nany though 🥺😩

Edited by AntFTW
  • Like 1

I know it couldn't happen because Moriah wants to win and/or come back sometime, but in my mind's eye she and Fessy roll the cylinder up and after a few seconds she says "Remember all that shit you did?  Bye boi!"  Then lets go, jumps off the ramp and lets the cylinder roll over Fessy and kill him.

Just me?  Okay.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I hope Kaycee goes home. I don't hate her but she just seems to coast along and I'd like to see her actually do something. 

Why should she change what works?   It got her the win in Big Brother.  LOL

• Like 1
On 1/17/2023 at 12:45 PM, DEL901 said:

Why should she change what works?   It got her the win in Big Brother.  LOL

(I didn't watch BB so can't comment)

It seems like she has potential as an interesting person on the Challenge but you don't get to see it.

Hey, Bananas, the witch didn't put the breadcrumbs down for Hansel and Gretel to follow; H&G put them down so they could get back out of the woods, but birds ate them up so they ended up chez witch instead.

At least Survivor sometimes tailors the size/weight of things to the contestants' (height, weight, etc.) The Challenge has, rarely, done so with people having to carry backpacks of their own body weight; but generally speaking they are too lazy to do such a thing.  I wish the drums had been tailored in weight to the teams' combined weights.  

I did chuckle at Devin saying "A whole Home Depot" in place of "a wrench."  

I was a big Sarah Greyson fan so that clip was a pleasant surprise.  

• Like 1