Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

“Hot enough to fry an egg? Hot enough to fry a dog’s brain.” Let Daisy Mae out of the truck you shit head. That’s the nicest rental I think we’ve ever seen in this series.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Hellga said:

Is this the first furnished rental we have seen on this show?

They could have taken the books.  I am going to go out on a limb, but those bindings won't be broken while they are there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

"We couldn't eat right."

Have you heard of a salad Patrick?

He mentioned a new invention called sa*laad about an hour ago.  I have yet to see one in front of him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

9:40 and no surgery yet. I remember when we would get to see the surgery and a year after 

I remember when ONE episode covered SEVEN years of lived experience.  Back when M600PL was on this channel called The Learning Channel.

The good ol' days!

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

So, the apartment is OK for a while?  It's lovely.  

Making excuses in the parking lot again, this will not end well. 

Month 1 657

Month 4 616

Month 6 641-gained 25 lbs. 

Month 8 -591

Month (10) 590-lost 1 lb.   I hate his 'I've been trying' routine.   I love Dr. Now saying 'You want a Victory lap for that', because Patrick says he's been trying. 

Fat chance Patrick will lose 30 lbs in a month.   (Yes, bad pun, but I'm desperate, and obviously falling apart trying not to reach through the TV and slap Patrick). 

Month 11-Patrick is going in for surgery.  His goal was to lose 30 lbs. If he lost that amount I'll faint.    Weight should be 560 to get surgery, I'm betting it won't happen.   

Weight is 563 lbs down 27 lbs.  So, he still gets surgery.   Surgery is useless, I bet he's one of the poundticipants who goes through a drive thru and orders the entire menu, on the way home from the surgery. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I remember when ONE episode covered SEVEN years of lived experience.  Back when M600PL was on this channel called The Learning Channel.

The good ol' days!

you beat me to it!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm going to get a popsicle.  Fuck this guy.

Yup. I should have gone downstairs for the chocolate and diet Pepsi when I had the chance.

• Like 5

Two meals and no snacking in between.  Sure, because the 'in between' is an hourlong nap he takes.  Otherwise, it's nonstop eating, 8am-12pm breakfast and 1pm-9pm dinner!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2