Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That is wonderful! I hope you enjoy them! 

I'm reading The Parents' Guide now. I hate to say it, but it makes far more sense than anything I've read recently regarding teaching kids. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

He's already went for the first of his many "this is my last good meal" drive though visits.

What kills me is what did he think was going to happen? That the good doctor was just going to tell him to keep eating what he's eating?  Oh, that's right, work magic and just do the surgery.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Kid said:

He is ALREADY complaining.

“Ah mean Ah guess I’ll jess bah uh kupplah bags uh lettuce.” He’s never cracking that book open. It will just become an extra tray to hold more corn dogs.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No jury in the land would convict her.

I mean, she IS buying this diabetic blob a bunch of candy.  Who's to say she isn't secretly hoping the candy does her dirty work for her one day?

• Like 4
  • Wink 4
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

He's already went for the first of his many "this is my last good meal" drive though visits.

That always kills me…the food isn’t good. Healthy food can be delicious. All they eat is over processed salty fast food crap 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

pelvic exam modeling

A story - I moved to a new city and had a long term temp job in the accounting office of the OB-GYNs in a hospital. I did the invoices for 'pelvic modeling.' Finally, I had to ask about it and yeah, it was what I thought, but couldn't believe. 

Here's the deal though - the hospital used to have med students do pelvic exams on patients who were under anesthesia for procedures unrelated to needing a pelvic exam. Because of the hospital's location, most, if not all, of these women were of color.

I learned that finally a nurse spoke up and there was a big to do and lawsuit, so now they had paid volunteers. It's stomach turning.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 2

This is his diet breakfast? One hundred eggs and bacon? 

Oh for fucks sake. They packed the dishes so they had to get takeout? Talk about lame. 

The wife sounds very timid and fawning. Like she's scared of him. I'm anxious on her behalf. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

A story - I moved to a new city and had a long term temp job in the accounting office of the OB-GYNs in a hospital. I did the invoices for 'pelvic modeling.' Finally, I had to ask about it and yeah, it was what I thought, but couldn't believe. 

Here's the deal though - the hospital used to have med students do pelvic exams on patients who were under anesthesia for procedures unrelated to needing a pelvic exam. Because of the hospital's location, most, if not all, of these women were of color.

I learned that finally a nurse spoke up and there was a big to do and lawsuit, so now they had paid volunteers. It's stomach turning.

What the actual fuck?!?! That can’t be legal. How is no one in jail?!?!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I've heard about this! What a shocker. Bastards. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That always kills me…the food isn’t good. Healthy food can be delicious. All they eat is over processed salty fast food crap 

Yes.  They don't want to make an effort to think and try.  

At least this guy 'feels' better, I guess it's a placebo effect based on having the magical book in his house.  I think he lost something like 30 pounds total.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I am going to prove that I can do this, as his wife puts on his socks and shoes.  It is going to take some time.

ARE WE REALLY ONLY ON MUNT 4?!??! 

How are we going to make it to the end of this?

• LOL 2
12 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Amy.

Amazing timing to have Tammy's wedding, Amy's marriage on the rocks, just about time for another sign up for the next season.  

I really can't stand Patrick.   I believe that since they show his massive drive thru order, that the camera crew can't stand him. 

Month 1-657

Month 4-616, down 41 lbs, but his goal was 130.  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I mean, she IS buying this diabetic blob a bunch of candy.  Who's to say she isn't secretly hoping the candy does her dirty work for her one day?

That is like what’s her face… who kept purposely over feeding her husband while wearing a shit eating grin. He made her sleep at the foot of the bed like a damn servant. It was awful

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

That what’s her face… who kept purposely over feeding her husband while wearing a shit eating grin. He made her sleep at the foot of the bed like a damn servant. It was awful

James K, and Lisa.    

Dr. Now is steamed at Patrick, and I consider him a waste of the extensive resources Dr. Now gives the poundticipants. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

He "fined" you an extra 30 pounds? No, he expects you to continue with the plan during all the months between appointments, which would result in more weight loss.

This guy is another one, who thinks he deserves a gold star and a cake with sparklers for his "accomplishment". Dude. You're not doing this for Dr. Now, but for yourself. He doesn't give a shit. 

• Like 11