Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So this handsome lad was lucky enough to find a woman and he cheats on her?  Fucking amazing.

My eating habit tonight is kale and chicken salad with dried cherries and pistachios.

What is this wife getting out of this relationship?  He's a lump in a chair who is eating all their grocery money.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

So this handsome lad was lucky enough to find a woman and he cheats on her?  Fucking amazing.

That's TWO women who seriously contemplated having sex with him and actually followed through. 

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 8

Wasn’t Chuck from Penny’s season a repo man? Or maybe he was just a tow truck driver. I remember he was too fat and whiny to actually do anything and made all the other employees do all the work while he watched from the truck.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

I'm good now just cannot do high fat foods at all. I made the mistake of trying a keto diet and ugh. Did not end well, so I really don't want fatty foods.

I don't do keto, but I do lower carb because of the diabetes. There were days when I'd be carnivore and just have a ribeye. A doctor I follow on YT said that you can eat that way again, but it may take months and you probably can't do OMAD again. That sucks. But I'm working on the steaks and 1/2 a steak at a time seems OK. Maybe in a couple of months I can have a whole one again. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

Oh dear the wife. What's with her hair? She's being filmed and she can't comb her hair? Trouble.

She probably is depressed.  I would be in a situation like this.

Does this man eat anything that is not brown or beige???  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

Wasn’t Chuck from Penny’s season a repo man? Or maybe he was just a tow truck driver. I remember he was too fat and whiny to actually do anything and made all the other employees do all the work while he watched from the truck.

Tow truck business owner. 

So, lunch is 10 corn dogs, and a giant platter full of tater tots.   After that breakfast. 

I'm so sick of the Rock the Block commercial, with that awful song.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I don't like tater tots and I'm pretty sure I've never had a corn dog in my life.

Please tell me that pile on the plate is not all for him...

I'm not a fan of corndogs either. Clearly we would not be accepted for this show.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hiya Pounders!!!  MsVixen reporting for duty!  Eating habits are a cheeseburger and Tuscany Seasoned Broccoli.

Is this the first time that we've seen a Poundticipent in bed with a spouse?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I don't like tater tots and I'm pretty sure I've never had a corn dog in my life.

Please tell me that pile on the plate is not all for him...

Me neither. I can't imagine anything less appealing - and serving it with tater tots didn't make it sound any better.  What grown person eats that way?

• Like 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

Hiya Pounders!!!  MsVixen reporting for duty!  Eating habits are a cheeseburger and Tuscany Seasoned Broccoli.

Is this the first time that we've seen a Poundticipent in bed with a spouse?

With sheets or without?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My eating habit tonight is kale and chicken salad with dried cherries and pistachios.

What is this wife getting out of this relationship?  He's a lump in a chair who is eating all their grocery money.

He cheats on her too. Good catch

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I did have one corn dog, just to see what it's like.  Trust me, you aren't missing out much.  Never have bought tater tots for home use, though I have had them in diners (or analogs).  I do occasionally make potato pancakes and latkes, though... 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It's all for him..I think it was 6 corn dogs.

10 corn dogs, I counted them (it works if you pause the DVR).   And a full package of tater tots. 

I'm still shocked at the cheating admission about how he came to have his daughter. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, aliya said:

Me neither. I can't imagine anything less appealing - and serving it with tater tots didn't make it sound any better.  What grown person eats that way?

I have to admit I'm dying to try Korean style corn dogs. 

• Like 2

I don’t recall ever eating a corn dog. And definitely not with a tater tot chaser.

Corndogs and tater tots were served often in the cafeteria at the elementary school I attended. Along with those heavenly soft yeast rolls that smelled so good when they were baking in the morning. 

• Like 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

10 corn dogs, I counted them (it works if you pause the DVR).   And a full package of tater tots. 

Last night friend posted a photo of "sloppy joe tatertots"--tater tots  covered in sloppy joe filling with cheese melted on top. It has to be the worst recipe I have ever considered. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hides the stains from the brown/yellow breakfast meal.

That's pretty funny because tonight my eating habit was a chicken and feta sausage with mustard in a tortilla. I got a huge blob of mustard on my green shirt. It's not pretty. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Last night friend posted a photo of "sloppy joe tatertots"--tater tots  covered in sloppy joe filling with cheese melted on top. It has to be the worst recipe I have ever considered. 

I made a tater tot poutine once. Don’t judge me 😂 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

My eating habit was tea and peanut brittle. Goodness, that sounds like I'm 175 years old. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I made a tater tot poutine once. Don’t judge me 😂 

I could go there!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Have you ever seen the Duggars Tater Tot casserole recipe?    THat's serious amounts of fat in a pan.  

So, I guess the daughter will take care of the dog, and the house.     

That poor pickup truck suspension must be screaming for help.  

It's 11 hours, by way of I-10.  That was Popeye's by the way.  

How does eating take away the pain of driving?   And another poundticipant who shouldn't be behind the wheel, because he can't maneuver to drive safely. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My eating habit tonight was a tuna salad sandwich on a bagel. I love tuna salad.

I'm going to make a sardine sandwich on the next commercial break. Sardines, lettuce, tomatoes and mustard on 0-carb bread. I'm ashamed of my choices tonight.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lillith said:

I have to admit I'm dying to try Korean style corn dogs. 

I hear you. I don’t eat street food, but there is this Korean street market channel on YouTube that has me mesmerized.

• Like 3