Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I don't think any of these ultra-processed foods are healthy, they are more of a psychological feel-good or fill-in-a-void type of a food...  Minimally processed is going to be better for you, with some exceptions (some foods are plain unsafe or not nutritious enough without traditional processing, but again, that's not factory processing). 

Ultra processed is a huge problem. 

• Like 3

At this point, I just don't like her.  Now she is trying the geographical cure.  No matter where you go, there you are.  She hasn't figured that out yet.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 1

Even though it wasn't recognized by Dr. Now as it shoul have been... 

This girl is on a dangerous path of 'I know my body' and 'Dr. Now doesn't like me'/

Moving to Houston before she qualified...  did anyone like that ever succeed?  And cashing out 401K is never a good idea. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Why didn't they direct deposit, who sits around waiting for a check in the mail these days.

Some investment  companies are in the dark ages. Or they don't have a bank acct and need a check to take to a check cashing place 

• Like 2
Just now, magemaud said:

Every time I see Jazz I wonder if she has implants as part of her surgery or are those enormous breasts just the result of hormones and/or weight gain 

Jazz gained 100 pounds last year.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

So they have to read the book every night? Um...

I thought about that and as a retired professor, I bet he's thinking only the most motivated will actually read the book the first time. Most will look at the pictures and maybe go to the diet. I've seen a sample of the book and it actually covers quite a bit about the psychology of overeating. 

By asking them to read it every night (which most won't), they'll at least absorb something more than they would by just reading it once. Even for us academic types, it's not unusual to have to read many books and research papers more than once to truly understand the info. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I am so confused about this money situation.  Can someone explain like I am five?

They have no savings. They likely need first last month's rent to secure the apartment they are renting. He cashed in his 401k but the check got lost. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

You're asking for a bit much on a show that routinely has beds without sheets, meals without real dishes, and twats without panties.

But they have smart phones!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

Folks, 

A few reminders:

• Jazz Jennings has gained weight.  That does not open her to body shaming.  She is not a poundticipant and is not 600 pounds. Keep away from negative comments about her body. 
  • Never compare poundticipants to large animals.  Too many fat people have been called cow, pig, whale, etc. Using these terms has collateral damage to your fellow posters. 
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

He cashed in his 401k but the check got lost. 

Why not have the investment company send the check directly to a new bank in Texas? This isn't rocket surgery.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1