Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

hairdresser

Please don't say that word. My hairdresser of 7 years told me today that she's leaving. I almost had a tantrum on the floor of the salon. 

I'm so traumatized I may need some Reese's thin cups with a diet Pepsi chaser.

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 3
Just now, aliya said:

Please don't say that word. My hairdresser of 7 years told me today that she's leaving. I almost had a tantrum on the floor of the salon. 

I like this plan. 

I'm so sorry to hear. There is nothing like losing your XXX (word you told us not to say).

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

You're in need of comfort so it's perfectly all right to have them.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Month 1-657

Month 4- 616 down 41

Month 6-641, gained 25 lbs.   

Full of excuses about being sick, and everything else before the weigh in, not a good situation.  I can tell him what happened, he ate at drive thus every day, at least 3 times a day. 

I would like to wipe that smirk across his face, he thinks Dr. Now's statements are funny.    He's as bad as Stephanie with the excuses. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m moving to where you live. It’s expensive to eat out in my city….I’m in Canada

Well, I was pleasantly surprised, we were in Providence, RI, usually a lunch out in Salem costs more. My son and I have lunch together every Tuesday and it's usually around $90-$100, but we have fancy drinks as well. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Oh me too! I just found out last week, what am I going to do now?!?!

• Sad 2
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

You're in need of comfort so it's perfectly all right to have them.

I moved last year and had to change hairdressers after 25 years. I was clueless so I made an appt at the Ulta salon. Found someone there I like

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, I was pleasantly surprised, usually a lunch out costs more. My son and I have lunch together every Tuesday and it's usually around $90-$100, but we have fancy drinks as well. 

Yea that is on par with me…I drink a lot of wine 😂 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He couldn't manage a walk in the woods so they're going home (and eat)...why not just rest at the campsite?

He didn't really want to go camping in the first place so he sabotaged it. He had no intention of camping. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

How is he fitting into a sleeping bag?

Whelp there were 29,800 hits in 0.61 seconds when searching "sleeping bag for 600 pound man. 🤷🏽‍♀️

First result:

image.thumb.png.33ef82ff6c9f6e400c23350be2782cb7.png

Hahahahaha

• LOL 8