Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm so mad this is the season finale.  Are you guys mad??  We waited so long for this!  And we got like 5 episodes! Waaaaaaah....  I know we have more fat people in American than this!

I am mad, too.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I keep meaning to watch that. Was gonna watch the first two seasons before the new one started but I keep putting it off.

Oh, you'll love it. I've already watched the first two seasons three times. Its so great. 

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I hear you. I don’t eat street food, but there is this Korean street market channel on YouTube that has me mesmerized.

If you've ever watched a Korean Drama, they are always showing different delicious foods. There are even a couple of Korean food shows on Netflix. It's fascinating to me 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

That moment when you realize you are not fully engaged with the episode because you leave to go tweeze a hint of hair you kinda almost feel growing on your neck and it takes 5 minutes to find it and 3 minutes remove it... 👀

Yikes!

Hello, are you spying on me? And now the little bastard has turned white so I have to get the magnifying mirror to find it.

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

That moment when you realize you are not fully engaged with the episode because you leave to go tweeze a hint of hair you kinda almost feel growing on your neck and it takes 5 minutes to find it and 3 minutes remove it... 👀

Yikes!

Oh my, I was just doing some chin-braille and wondering if I had time to go yank the strays when I read this. 

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if the hospital kicked the crew out. We haven't seen inside of the surgical suite or my beloved robotic arms all season. 

We did have two this season, if I remember correctly. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Hello, are you spying on me? And now the little bastard has turned white so I have to get the magnifying mirror to find it.

I'm helpless without the magnifying mirror.

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago

I’m catching up on The Crown and You. I’m so behind on my shows!

I couldn't finish this season of The Crown. With all the drama between Charles and Diana, it's like an 80s People magazine brought to life. 

• LOL 1