Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Curious...how do you all get your waterproof mascara off without burning your eyes or pulling out all of your lashes. 

I used to use vaseline and baby shampoo, but baby shampoo has changed. It now dries out my face. 

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I have an addiction to luxury perfumes and now I discovered there is a special corner of TikTok (which is an app that I do not have), called PerfumeTok.  Oh no, I think I have to be on there.  And I will go broke.

And in two weeks, I have a man friend coming to visit me who has agreed to smell all my perfumes to tell me which are the most alluring.  So I know which one to wear for my crush when he comes to visit me in April.

And this has been:  El DeMarge Life Update Corner

I used to sell perfume back in the day. I’m a perfume snob.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Curious...how do you all get your waterproof mascara off without burning your eyes or pulling out all of your lashes. 

I used to use vaseline and baby shampoo, but baby shampoo has changed. It now dries out my face. 

Oil of Olay face cloths. 

Just now, Chicklet said:

That's a pretty fancy air fryer. And a small kitchen.

Yeah that looks like a Ninja Foodie. They’re tres chic. I’m definitely putting it on my Christmas list.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, katycat74 said:

I have a good friend who irons her jeans, I always make fun of her, lol. I don't even know where my iron is..

I used to have an iron and it disappeared (maybe it ended up with my roommate when we moved out); my mom got me one several years ago for Christmas along with a mini ironing board. I haven't opened either one.

• LOL 4

I am impressed.  They are actually losing weight as the whole family and he is persisting without surgery.  I remember there was a guy from a family where his two sisters were also poundticipants who did it on his own and who seemed to do well, went down to mid-300s. so this is the second 'do it my way' success story.  Let's see how long it lasts.  I would like to see a follow-up.

And now I would like to see Chris get a job!  

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Use Blinc mascara or Mary Kay eye makeup remover.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I have an addiction to luxury perfumes and now I discovered there is a special corner of TikTok (which is an app that I do not have), called PerfumeTok.  Oh no, I think I have to be on there.  And I will go broke.

And in two weeks, I have a man friend coming to visit me who has agreed to smell all my perfumes to tell me which are the most alluring.  So I know which one to wear for my crush when he comes to visit me in April.

And this has been:  El DeMarge Life Update Corner

Eldemarge, I should be ashamed to say this, but I've always thought your name was "Eldermage".  Now I realize you are doing a riff on "El DeBarge".

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, aliya said:

My grown son would kill me in Dr Now's parking lot if I went out looking like this guy's mom. It's embarrassing just to watch on TV.

I was thinking that about the embarrassment.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is this the Beautiful Silvery Pony man?? I will want a full update. 

YES IT IS.  I will give y'all a full update after his visit.  He is flying in the day of my birthday and taking me to dinner.  He is staying for a week! 😍

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Clinique has a mascara remover.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Eldemarge, I should be ashamed to say this, but I've always thought your name was "Eldermage".  Now I realize you are doing a riff on "El DeBarge".

Hey, "Eldermage" is a cool name!  That's okay!

• Love 3

Try an oil cleanser. I wear an unholy amount of eye makeup, and the oil cleanser works best. I like SkinFood black sugar and L’Occitane Immortelle.

• Love 1
Just now, Lima Bean said:

Try an oil cleanser. I wear an unholy amount of eye makeup, and the oil cleanser works best. I like SkinFood black sugar and L’Occitane Immortelle.

Micelier water is great.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Lima Bean said:

I used to sell perfume back in the day. I’m a perfume snob.

Same! I started a job at a temp agency in 1986. So one of the other counselors was showing me around and telling me about the culture and about the various quirks of my co-workers. One of her tips was "Don't wear Ciara perfume" because apparently someone there hated it. "Oh, I only wear French perfume" I replied. I lasted six months before I noped out of that place. They were all scared of me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

YES IT IS.  I will give y'all a full update after his visit.  He is flying in the day of my birthday and taking me to dinner.  He is staying for a week! 😍

I wish I could love this post one hundred times. I will be panting for a full report. Including where you went to dinner and what you ordered. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Chicklet said:

NIght everyone. Now I want ice cream (sad face)

I read that as 'ice cream salad.' I thought, Ooh! What's an ice cream salad?

Another dream crushed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6