Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So my 23 year-old son is away for the week for Spring Break adventures with his friends and once he was gone, I realized I never learned how to work the dishwasher (which is about 5 years old).  He always does the dishes.  I had to text him yesterday to ask him how to work it.  How SAD is that??  

To be fair, there are a lot of buttons.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 8

Month 1 620

Month 3-566 down 54 lbs.

Month 5?-525 down 41 more pounds

If he passes his physical tests, and keeps losing, he's approved. 

Brother doesn't look like he weight 243.   Mom looks exactly like 225. 

So, Chris another one who thinks he can do it all by himself.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3

525.  He actually exceeded his goal... and lost almost 100 pounds now.  Still not sure he has it in him to go long-term, but becuase he actually had a concrete life goal, not just 'lose weight' maybe he will succeed.  I just attended a 'managing change' webinar pep talk at work this morning, yeah. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

So my 23 year-old son is away for the week for Spring Break adventures with his friends and once he was gone, I realized I never learned how to work the dishwasher (which is about 5 years old).  He always does the dishes.  I had to text him yesterday to ask him how to work it.  How SAD is that??  

Wow, you are brave, I'd never cop to that. I'd just do them by hand and deny everything. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I am the dishwasher in this house. There are only two of us in the house so I wash everything by hand. At my mother's house we had this unspoken rule that if you used a cup or a plate, then you washed it yourself. My girlfriend thinks she does enough around the house and shouldn't have to wash her own dishes. 😒

Edited by mmecorday
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, you are brave, I'd never cop to that. I'd just do them by hand and deny everything. 

Oh he's a sweet boy.  He is very patient with me!  Actually, I've never heard him make fun of another person in my life.  Maybe subtle digs at his little brother here and there...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Hellga said:

Waaaah.  Another one 'I will do it my own way'.  I think we will see him stall or gain before the end of the show. 

And he ain't no Frank Sinatra.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I am the dishwasher in this house. There are only two of us in the house so I wash everything by hand. At my mother's house we had this unspoken rule that if you used a cup or a place, then you washed it yourself. My girlfriend thinks she does enough around the house and shouldn't have to wash her own dishes. 😒

My dishwasher broke a few years back. I called my repair guy, who is a good honest guy. He told me he could fix it but it would cost $300 and it wasn't worth it. He said that the model I had was prone to this dumb electrical problem. He said to look around for a good deal or a rebate and just buy a new one. I love that guy. We still haven't bothered to buy one. 

• Like 7
Just now, babyhouseman said:

They're wasting Dr. Now's time. Just go there, get weighed in, and the plain looking nurse can give you the book.

They did get the diet.

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Read the literature dude. At that weight, without bariatric surgery, your chance of getting to a normal weight and maintaining it is nearly zero. 

He might be the one that succeeds 

• Like 2