Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I don't know if any of you follow Amberlynn Reid on YT, but she's been taking part in groups at a bariatric center, trying to qualify for weight loss.

She keeps telling the audience that the doctors don't see the 'real' story. She has no understanding that it doesn't matter what kind of person you are, you have to follow the plan so you don't kill yourself on the other side.

She was recently told that she had to stop binging for a year before the surgery and got all bent out of shape over it because "I've been in the group. I'm filling out the forms. Where's my surgery."  Same sh$t, different day.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Hello, folks! I managed to survive yesterday’s snowstorm (got at least 12 inches) but I am not sure I can survive tonight’s episode. Every week is more and more of a boring slog. My eating habit was a Trader Joe’s rice bowl and a glass of water. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I'm here, too! Just fixed a mac & cheese & broccoli bowl. (By "fixed" I of course mean I poked a couple holes in the plastic film, stuck it in the microwave, and pressed the 6 button. I am so lazy I was excited when I saw they changed the cooking instructions to just 6 minutes instead of 2.5 minutes, stir, then 3.5 minutes.)

It's been a bad day; hoping for some good snark.

Edited by ams1001
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi all.  Eating habit tonight will be spanakopita (from frozen).  I miss meat.  And really miss chocolate.  But I am three pounds down over the last three weeks... 

Hope today's episode is a good one.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Hi all.  Eating habit tonight will be spanakopita (from frozen).  I miss meat.  And really miss chocolate.  But I am three pounds down over the last three weeks... 

I like optimists :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hey, folks! My eating habit was a personal size, thin crust, frozen pepperoni pizza.

I had my post-gallbladder surgery review today and I'm good to go! I still have to restrict some exercising, but other than that, things are fine. Strangely, I was able to eat that pizza when I had gallbladder issues (but got sick from a banana, so go figure), so I'm still sticking to things that didn't make me sick before and just branching out slowly.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, aliya said:

I had my post-gallbladder surgery review today and I'm good to go! I still have to restrict some exercising, but other than that, things are fine. Strangely, I was able to eat that pizza when I had gallbladder issues (but got sick from a banana, so go figure), so I'm still sticking to things that didn't make me sick before and just branching out slowly.

Slow is good. You'll adjust.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

ooh, I love spankapotomus! I have some in the freezer, too, from Trader Joes.

• LOL 1