Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hello hello!  Happy Woman's Day!  I sang Bikini Kill in the car and went to the gym and told my trainer I am too pretty to get on the stairmaster (this did not work).

I'm sure I missed NOTHING.  Going to fix some food.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Fast food on the road is a pet peeve of mine. I force us to stop and eat in a real restaurant much to Mr Poetic's chagrin. 

So is she admitting its a mental thing about eating on the road? I thought it was about physical pain 

I’m with you. I hate the smell it leaves in the car afterwards. The smell of grease and old french fries lingers in the upholstery.

• Like 2

Stepdad,wheeling a wheelbarrow full of food into Stephanie's room: Sorry I'm late with your breakfast, this is all I could find. 

Stephanie: Grunts, mutters about her painful hip, grunts some more. 

Ungrateful slag.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

All misery all day, now I need some Prozac.

Here, have a margarita instead. 

Stephanie, you woke up nauseous because you've been eating so much fast food! She wonders if its nerves, or the "windy roads". Sweet tap-dancing Jesus.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Hi. This doesn't look hopeful. Maybe she'll surprise us.

When they show these loooooong road trips, I'm guessing failure. They fill up half of the show with this boring shit.

-zzzzzzzz

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I'll be demonic in my guess tonight, 666.

Sagittarius Sue, you are so wrong for that!  😁
Of course I can top you for wrongness:  747  

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m surprised she’s not splayed out in the back of the van like most other pounders. 

I was thinking the same. Why isn't she trying to lay down in the back or something?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So she won't yell at them. These enablers always mew about how the fatties "get angry". So what? I'd be "hey, you want chips, go get them yourself, Tubby".

I am surprised at how many people absolutely deflate at the sound of a raised voice! I recall a friend of my offspring that heard me raise my voice to be heard over the sound of the dishwasher. I said "Can you bring up a package of paper towels?". The kid jumped up and said 'I don't want to be around fighting!' and ran out of the door. He was college age. His whole family must be mute.

• Mind Blown 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So she won't yell at them. These enablers always mew about how the fatties "get angry". So what? I'd be "hey, you want chips, go get them yourself, Tubby".

Like when she gained weight because she was bed-ridden. Somebody had to bring her food. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m with you. I hate the smell it leaves in the car afterwards. The smell of grease and old french fries lingers in the upholstery.

My brother worked at McD's in high school and college. His car reeked.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3