Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I am glad to see her making an effort, but I hope she doesn't use 'exercise' as an excuse to cheat on her diet.

Rolling down the hill is actually fun.  Though I found I had to actively apply a lot of effort when I tried to do that.  Otherwise I would just lay there.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hello my people!  I set the alarm, but must have slept through it. I had gallbladder surgery on Tues, but they kept me overnight instead of letting me go the same day. I was still tired when they let me go today and took a nap. Maybe it was the oxy. 😁

I'm sore, as to be expected, but it could be worse. I haven't had a food habit yet, but will probably have some soup and a popsicle during the show.

Glad you're home and doing well!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

No but Trader Joe's has awesome soy chorizo. Just saying 

I'll check it out given that I will be meatless for a while.  Thanks for the tip!

9 minutes ago, aliya said:

Hello my people!  I set the alarm, but must have slept through it. I had gallbladder surgery on Tues, but they kept me overnight instead of letting me go the same day. I was still tired when they let me go today and took a nap. Maybe it was the oxy. 😁

I'm sore, as to be expected, but it could be worse. I haven't had a food habit yet, but will probably have some soup and a popsicle during the show.

Speedy recovery!  Feel better soon! 

Edited by Hellga
  • Like 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Wow, she's wearing an actual bathing suit in the water. That's got to be a first. 

She is serious about her clothes.  Her suit also has a built in bra, that kinda supports her knockers.  I wonder where she shops to get real clothes in her size. 

• Like 7
Just now, umgoblue said:

She is serious about her clothes.  Her suit also has a built in bra, that kinda supports her knockers.  I wonder where she shops to get real clothes in her size. 

I *like* this lady. I don't know why, but I like her and I am officially rooting for her.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Whole Foods has this fake chicken salad that I love so much and it's NOT on "the diet," trust me!  I only buy it every so often because I will gobble up the entire container in one sitting.

I don't think any of these ultra-processed foods are healthy, they are more of a psychological feel-good or fill-in-a-void type of a food...  Minimally processed is going to be better for you, with some exceptions (some foods are plain unsafe or not nutritious enough without traditional processing, but again, that's not factory processing). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I hope he isn't checking out other overweight women!

If he prefers them THAT big, I don't think she has that much competition! 

I think she lost a small amount.  10-15 pounds. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@aliya It was day surgery 

Mine was supposed to be, but the duct was wider than usual and they wanted to make sure they got everything. I needed labs the next day. My surgery was late in the day and they didn't want me to go home and have pretty much turn around and come back. It was easier to keep me overnight. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

You'd think since she likes cute clothes, she'd be motivated to lose weight to look good in them.

The problem is that per her, she finds cute clothes in her current size.  If she were stuck wearing a mu-mu then things might be different.

• Like 5