Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

You have to admit the husband having a fake fur raccoon tail is a different look for this show.     I can't figure out if Lawrence will be the worst road block, or if Syreeta will sabotage herself.  

I vote they will do both. He's already worried about her changing.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Hello my people!  I set the alarm, but must have slept through it. I had gallbladder surgery on Tues, but they kept me overnight instead of letting me go the same day. I was still tired when they let me go today and took a nap. Maybe it was the oxy. 😁

I'm sore, as to be expected, but it could be worse. I haven't had a food habit yet, but will probably have some soup and a popsicle during the show.

• Like 7
  • Hugs 10
  • Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

Hello my people!  I set the alarm, but must have slept through it. I had gallbladder surgery on Tues, but they kept me overnight instead of letting me go the same day. I was still tired when they let me go today and took a nap. Maybe it was the oxy. 😁

I'm sore, as to be expected, but it could be worse. I haven't had a food habit yet, but will probably have some soup and a popsicle during the show.

Hope you feel better quickly!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Glad to hear you are on the mend!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You have to admit the husband having a fake fur raccoon tail is a different look for this show.     I can't figure out if Lawrence will be the worst road block, or if Syreeta will sabotage herself.  

Did she eat the raccoon and pass on the tail?

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, WonTon said:

I didn't realize the show had started back up! Grrr. Are the first few episodes worth watching? Thank you!

You might want to watch the Super Sized versions.  They have a little more to snark on.

Edited by MsVixen
  • Like 2

That taco is huge!   and she has a plate full of them.  I'm hoping for the best, but that mound of food isn't a good sign.

Is a walk in the park before the end of the first hour a bad sign?   I think it is.  

She needs to get an endorsement contract for the leggings, they are really well made to stand up to this use.    

I like she's exercising, and doing water exercise, and she found an apartment in Houston.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4