Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Shawn's the one who gets everybody within 5 feet pregnant.  Has 5 or 6 kids? Never sees any of them? Never married their mom with the blue or pink or purple hair?

I hate Shawn so much 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Have a happy and healthy new year, Luvs. As my mother always used to warn, “Watch out for drunk drivers.” Once again, I invoke my list of resolutions, which include “watch more crap tv” and “be more judgmental.” I try not to set myself up for failure. See you all in 2023!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Bunkies,

We are closing out the year, but not the season. 

Chris and Gabby got married in the most pathetic ceremony ever seen, even for this show, and that bar is very, very low.  Gabby has a secret.  Of course she does.  Who doesn't? 

JustSmug has shown she can cover herself up.  However, she will only do so if she is wearing an outfit that matches Michael's. 

Monique and Derek did the nasty after Monique finished her snipe fest with Derek's sisters (and remarkably quiet other family members).  Derek called her a BBW, "big black woman".  He somehow forgot beautiful.  But he is along for the ride. Whereas Monique's sister showed us that your booty can really draw in some leopard print booty shorts if you try hard enough and Derek's sisters decided that picking your brother up from prison in the morning means you should wear the tightest dress you can find - extra points for pointy boob flaps instead of a top. 

Ashley threatened to flood the entire state of Florida with her tears.  If she had an upside down umbrella tattoo it would be overflowing. While Travis professed his love in ways that made us all think, "Really?  Have you been brushing up on Hallmark sayings?"  Let's just say there was not a feeling that he is all in. 

More than one ex-con professed they wanted to bust their love's ass wide open.  More than one con lover found that romantic.  Aris was not among them.  Meanwhile Cameron wants to wear her like earmuffs. He sees it as the perfect follow up to littering and planticide. 

Nathan is in fluv with a woman who seems to have all of the charm (and voice) of Destinie, a long term major drug habit, and a string of dead exes.  He is thinking white picket fences and romantic picnics under the stars.  She is thinking don't fuck up or I'll slice you. A match made somewhere but certainly not heaven. 

Until next time, keep your velour tracksuit lint free, polish up your 2 lb. chains, start curing the sugar and tomato paste to make some tequila or vodka or whatever other liquor we were told it would taste like, and do not forget to check in to the halfway house on time.  If you go back in, you might get put in the SHU and miss the next snarkfest.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I got a new job and haven’t been able to sign on here for my Friday night treats from the commissary. But a bish got off early today and here sipping my white tequila I made from fermented sprite and green apple slices. It taste like the best tequila Evah. I missed ya bunkies. Like just smug misses a boob sling. 
mike is hot (small voice)

Edited by lamujerdecente
  • Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Hola bunkies! Took me a few minutes to get my six inch lashes and eight inch nails on, but I'm here and ready to rumble! Lets do this!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did everyone bring a secret to share with the group tonight?

Pass me the talking stick first. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

I got a new job and haven’t been able to sign on here for my Friday night treats from the commissary. But a bish got off early today and here sipping my white tequila I made from fermented sprite and green apple slices. It taste like the best tequila Evah. I missed ya bunkies. Like just smug misses a boob sling. 
mike is hot (small voice)

Oh, no!  A new gig is in order.  It's not as good without you.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! Took me a few minutes to get my six inch lashes and eight inch nails on, but I'm here and ready to rumble! Lets do this!

Seriously. How do they attach lashes with those nails. I'd be poking myself, and not in a good way.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3