Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: November 14, 2022

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Jules1 said:

It was creepy watching Mara and the young twin kiss. 

No creepier than last season when the three couples who got engaged all had 10+ years age differences.  

And then there is Gabby and Rachel there to talk about how amazing their fiancés are, lol.   This was filmed before the breakups, obviously, and now they look foolish since neither relationship lasted, with one not even making ATFR.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

They never spend any time on Brittany and that short guy (Hayden?).  Now, they're actually giving them a piece so I guess the real zero screentime couple are Shenae and her Twin.

Danielle (?) is really pretty, if that's Michael's lady's name.

Ency (NC?) and the blonde who came on, the Elsa looking woman, are both so beautiful.  They're like 10s.  Why would the show wait this long to have them on?

I've never been Jessenia's fan but I felt bad for her because I felt like a guy did that to me once - associated a bad thing in his life with me when that wasn't fair at all, and then you become associated with/blamed for that pain.

Logan is so out of Kate's league.  Forget looks.  Kate is soooooooooo annoying, she is so fake, her whole personality is like stolen from memes and cultivated so hard in an attempt to get attention or "likes".  Oh I just can't stand her.  Logan should have went on the date.

1 hour ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Kate sucks. Big time, and I don't even particularly care for Logan. Glad he's standing up to the Ball Breaker.

Yess yess yesssssssssss

58 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Looks like Johnny gave Logan something to think about.  Now someone needs to do the same for Johnny.  

That was a very sweet moment.  Especially because they were both once competing for Gabby big time.

58 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

And she's a gold digger. Logan doesn't have money. She totally looks down on him, but she wants to be the one to do the dumping. Which I believe she will.

I can't believe she mentioned his Honda.  A Honda is a prize next to her.  

32 minutes ago, Jules1 said:

It was creepy watching Mara and the young twin kiss. 

I feel bad because I'm probably older than Mara but when she said there might even be a "decade" between them I was laughing because I had already guessed two decades.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Jules1 said:

The only reason I watch BiP anymore is to come on here and make/read snarky comments. Thanks for some LOL comments tonight. 😀

I didn't have any faith in this season, but I've definitely been enjoying it, and everyone here gets the credit!

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Oh my god, even worse she said "That was LITERALLY eons ago".  Ughhhhhhh

I LITERALLY  can't stand her. 

Though I'm no fan of Logan, Kate does talk down to him and criticize him all the time.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

Logan: * perfectly verbalizes how Kate puts him down constantly and emotionally terrorizes him *

Kate: “No I don’t.” 

Logan: “Yeah no, you’re right.” 

Should’ve gone on a date with Elsa, my dude.  Kate’s got major Wicked Mother-in-Law vibes.  

…Why didn’t Elsa tell him to Let It Go..?

Edited by Drogo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

Is the season over yet?

No its never ever going to end. And the military is going to turn the viewing of it into some sort of torture device when interrogating spies and prisoners of war.🤣

Edited by Melonie77
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Kate is quite the bitch.

She's horrid. And totally lacking in self-awareness. She can't think of a single time she criticized Logan. Except for the time she criticized his ambition, his lack of income, his CAR, the way he treats her, the way he doesn't treat her, the way he does or doesn't talk about her with other people, the way he can't read her frikkin' mind... Logan needs to run, NOW. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10

What's up with Kate using the royal we? Last week Re Hayden: "He's got money. We love that." This week when Logan sends a drink her way: "He made an effort, which we love, even though it's free." She thinks she's cool, when she's actually contemptible.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Okay, finishing the show…

I refuse to believe these two grown-ass women are fighting over some dweeb who still has a few couple of years’ worth of prefrontal cortex development to go.

Kate and Logan kissed at the end of that conversation?! Egads! Kate still neglected to mention that “bringing more” means more money.

Justin is ghosting Flo with her sitting 4 feet away. He is a child! Move on. “She’s the hottest crusty ol’ sea hag that anyone has ever seen.” Now is Justin getting in on this “fight for me” business? Now Mara is crying over this punk? Her sauce is getting too salty from all of these tears.

Andrew and Ency already had their hopes up to meet each other. Suddenly he’s lifted out of his depression over Rodney.

I have no idea who Lyndsey is—and I don’t even like Logan. But Kate is so terrible that I hope he switches to Lyndsey—specifically because Lynds and Kate are friends.

”You look like Elsa.” “Oh, my god!! Thank you so much!!” Lol. 

Yes, Logan! Kate is critical and frustrated and disappointed in you all of the time! I’ve never rooted so hard for someone to be dumped on this show. Logan is NOT going?!? Oh, jeez! Just like Genevieve and Aaron, these two are going to be miserable together if you can’t even get along during a free vacation with no life’s responsibilities. Oh, now Johnny is laying it out straight to Logan after Lyndsey leaves. Logan is deep in shocked contemplation. Logan, run up the stairs! You know they wouldn’t have a car waiting yet!

Andrew is finally smiling and having fun! Okay, now I’m rooting for another partner switch. These two are adorable together. This should be a toothpaste commercial with their two perfect smiles. 

Edited by JenE4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Ency (NC?) and the blonde who came on, the Elsa looking woman, are both so beautiful.  They're like 10s.  Why would the show wait this long to have them on?

I guess neither of them were involved in any real unpleasantness or drama with Clayton's season?  Though I think Lyndsey (Elsa) did tell Shanae to eff off in WTA.

I would hip-check Kate or Jessinia into the ocean if they were in my way when I was trying to talk to Ency.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I kind of think Jessenia and Andrew just fell into a relationship almost by accident, if that makes sense.  But that’s not a life commitment.   He seems like a nice guy, and he felt bad, but he did nothing wrong. 

I think Andrew slept through most of his relationship with Jessenia.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

This season had potential, but making the show so much about all these has-beens is nauseating.  Ashley and Jared were gross, we've already seen way too much of Rachel and her stupid hand gestures, and Mama Marinara?  Seriously???

The location and atmosphere is what pulls me in every year, so taking the women away to that hotel was a total bore.  And eliminating so many rose ceremonies for all this irrelevant crap just didn't work at all, IMHO.  

Just keep the formula simple and give us what we want, producers!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I hate all of these people. Except maybe Serene. 

Damn this show for making me feel bad for Logan. LOGAN. 

Kate is so manipulative. Just watching her break Logan down with her criticism, before dropping a crumb of kindness at the end just to try to reel him back in. YIKES. She should teach a Master Course.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I'm a bit confused about where we are now.  I thought that this week was the finale and next week the reunion.  But don't we need them to bring in more men so that Kate can cruelly decide that Logan isn't up to her standards?  Does anyone know the schedule?  How long is our long national nightmare going to continue?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

I'm a bit confused about where we are now.  I thought that this week was the finale and next week the reunion.  But don't we need them to bring in more men so that Kate can cruelly decide that Logan isn't up to her standards?  Does anyone know the schedule?  How long is our long national nightmare going to continue?

I *think* the last episode on the beach is tonight, then next week we have two nights of reunion.

...then two months off.

Edited by phlebas
  • Like 2

Recap of the stupidest show on television (says the idiot who's typing this):

Lace likes Rodney.  Rodney prefers Eliza.  Eliza prefers Justin.  Justin turns down Eliza.  All 4 end up alone.

While I can't stand Logan and his Farrah Fawcett wings haircut, I like Kate less.  Logan looked like he was held captive.  I kept looking for Morse-code blinks.

Gabby and Rachel show up just to show off their engagement rings.  That will be boxed up and FedEx'd back, shortly after this taping.

Previews of perma-sourpuss Genevieve and lunkhead Aaron in the stupidest non-fight fight of all mankind.

Brandon ugly cries over his friend's loss as though it was a lifelong love who died a slow, painful death.  Or a chick from a 3-day beach.  Same difference....to Brandon.

And a disgusting human churro thing that I had to FF through.  

Stupidest show on television.....see y'all on tomorrow's board.  😃

Edited by Starlight925
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, call me ishmael said:

1 hour ago, phlebas said:

I *think* the last episode on the beach is tonight, then next week we have two nights of reunion.

...then two months off.

Jesse has another show at 8 on the Food Network.  I’ve been taping and watching it later.  Looking forward to watching live after this season’s dumpster fire and reunion show.  

• LOL 2
19 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I keep wanting to tell Johnny to RUN.  I just don't trust Victoria.  

Yeah she has the “ look at me I’m so sweet” personality but she is quite the guy hopper . I definitely think she’s putting on a good act for this show .

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

And she's a gold digger. Logan doesn't have money. She totally looks down on him, but she wants to be the one to do the dumping. Which I believe she will.

Yep. He should've gone out with Lindsay. If Kate is already acting this way this early in their relationship, it won't get better. 

I find her condescending, critical, rude and arrogant. Logan explained pretty well what he thought about her accepting the date with Hayden. As he said, why didn't she just turn Hayden down? These women with their "fight for me" dramatics. Please! You're grown women. Quit playing games. 

Besides, can you imagine having to listen to Kate's weird voice non-stop? It will probably get worse as she ages. 

I wonder if the women gravitate to Logan because he's tall. I can't see the appeal of him. 

I felt satisfied watching Justin send Eliza away. 

19 hours ago, DEL901 said:

No creepier than last season when the three couples who got engaged all had 10+ years age differences.  

And then there is Gabby and Rachel there to talk about how amazing their fiancés are, lol.   This was filmed before the breakups, obviously, and now they look foolish since neither relationship lasted, with one not even making ATFR.  

I thought only Gabby got engaged. Who was Rachel engaged to? 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Yep. He should've gone out with Lindsay. If Kate is already acting this way this early in their relationship, it won't get better. 

I find her condescending, critical, rude and arrogant. Logan explained pretty well what he thought about her accepting the date with Hayden. As he said, why didn't she just turn Hayden down? These women with their "fight for me" dramatics. Please! You're grown women. Quit playing games. 

First time I've ever used the clap emoji

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
39 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

I never watch the regular The Bachelor/ette, just BIP. What was the premise of Rachel and Gabby's season? They were friends and they were both the Bachelorette? Did the guys date both of them, or they each had their own pool of guys or what? 

A bit of both. They started with both women trying to get to know the guys. Then the first couple of rose ceremonies, they would alternate giving out roses. It got a little weird when Rachel offered her rose to a guy and he said he really wanted the rose from Gabby. So the women decided that the men had too much power and then told them to pick a side. Then all dates were separate. There was Gabby's group, and Rachel's group. Logan infamously switched from Rachel to Gabby a few RC's in. Then he mysteriously had to leave because he "tested positive for Covid". It was very suspicious because he had spent the day on a group date and they didn't isolate any of the others. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3