Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: November 14, 2022

• Start Topic

Everyone on the beach is WAY more upset about Rodney and Eliza breaking up than Rodney is.

Personally, I'm more upset that we have to deal with Mara again.

Edited by phlebas
  • Like 1
  • Love 14

Right Justin had no clue she was visiting 😏 He didn’t even give us one of those exaggerated eyes looks. Yeah, pick you Justin! You don’t need this wishy washy girl. And Eliza puhleese, you didn’t spend $ to go across the country to visit Justin or even come up with that idea. That’s all the producers. You were probably paid to do it. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Eliza thinks flying across the country, throwing over her love of one week’s duration, for a guy she has only known three days is a grand gesture…but it gives a more stalker is vibe.  Justin is right to be wary.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Eliza thinks flying across the country, throwing over her love of one week’s duration, for a guy she has only known three days is a grand gesture…but it gives a more stalker is vibe.  Justin is right to be wary.  

She lives in Tampa.  Baltimore might be across the country from the BiP beach, but she was going to fly almost all that way anyhow. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Everyone on the beach is WAY more upset about Rodney and Eliza breaking up than Rodney is.

Personally, I'm more upset that we have to deal with Mara again.

I don't know who Mara is but I hate her already. Why was Jesse so excited to see her?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

She lives in Tampa.  Baltimore might be across the country from the BiP beach, but she was going to fly almost all that way anyhow. 

Yes, but she wouldn’t have a camera crew there to record her getting rejected.  Thank goodness, for our entertainment, she went home via Baltimore.  

Re Mara and the rest of the arrivals…arriving this late means you likely have zero chance of any relationship. 

• Love 1

I enjoyed the commercial for Bachelor in Paradise Canada coming up soon.  Wells made a drink with maple syrup and slid it down the bar to Kevin (of Kevin & Astrid) who is the Canadian bartender for the series.  Jesse has been doing the commercials up to this point.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Just how old is Mara? Didn’t Genevieve get into with her on Clayton’s season when they did the roasting?

8 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Mara was on Clay-taur's season, like most of the women here.  She is VERY SURE she has a lot to offer a future mate, before she rips his head off and lays eggs in his stomach.

If she has any left, that is. 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Just how old is Mara? Didn’t Genevieve get into with her on Clayton’s season when they did the roasting?

I think it was Sarah she was mixing it up with, (Mara is 33 btw)

Edited by phlebas
  • Useful 2

Okay…it’s not like this show has ever really been that good, but they are scraping the bottom of the barrel with these dates. A human churro? Seriously? This is hard to watch. No chemistry between ANYBODY. Just painful.

And did anyone ever call her Marinara?  I think she made that shit up.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

I’m behind again. I was thinking the exact same thing Justin said about if you’re saying Rodney deserves someone who chooses them without hesitation—doesn’t Justin?!? Justin pulled the ol’ Kelly from 90210’s “I choose me” when Dylan and Brandon were fighting over her. Eliza is crying because she flew all the way across the country for someone she’s known for three days. Gee, maybe that is also another reason why he didn’t propose on the spot 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Jaundiced Eye said:

Kate sucks. Big time, and I don't even particularly care for Logan. Glad he's standing up to the Ball Breaker.

She thinks she is in charge of everything.  You can never win.

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

We are all worse people for having seen that churro scene. 

Wasn’t he a human taco last week?  He keeps being turned into food, lol.  

Genevieve is such a psycho…her glee at Mara having no chance to make a connection.  It is true, but G is just too gleeful.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

LOL at all the women physically claiming their guys.  

These should be the last new arrivals since the show ends soon…last ep on the beach tomorrow I think, and then the two part reunion next week.

Oh, Mara must love this…Andrew said yes to Ency, and now Logan is considering saying yes to Lindsey, which I strongly encourage.  Run away from Kate, Logan.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Kate doesn’t even look good and she’s so condescending, but Logan is enjoying watching this. 

And she's a gold digger. Logan doesn't have money. She totally looks down on him, but she wants to be the one to do the dumping. Which I believe she will.

• Love 9

I kind of think Jessenia and Andrew just fell into a relationship almost by accident, if that makes sense.  But that’s not a life commitment.   He seems like a nice guy, and he felt bad, but he did nothing wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So much squealing for Gabby and Rachel to show off their short term Neil Lanes and give their brand of enlightened advice!?!?

And of course we needed another segment of the gross churro date! Why are they so intent on me losing my dinner!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I kind of think Jessenia and Andrew just fell into a relationship almost by accident, if that makes sense.  But that’s not a life commitment.   He seems like a nice guy, and he felt bad, but he did nothing wrong. 

Jessenia also came in saying she didnt really care if anyone was in a relationship, so karma is a bitch aint it

• Love 5