Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Burnin' and Beefin'

• Start Topic

On 11/14/2022 at 3:26 PM, amarante said:

She wasn't really giving any kind of private legal advice that would need to be kept confidential so privilege really isn't relevant.

For all practical purposes, she could have been giving a lecture to women on the general rules of divorce.

Did anyone actually *learn* anything they didn't know.

When Ashley is actually really consulting with an attorney and discussing strategies and finances and the best tactic for negotiation that would NOT be on camera nor will Ashley ever discuss it.

Ashley did. The consequences of buying real estate, (or any property) that has someone's else name and/or financial contribution involved.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Remember when production was positioning Chris as the only person who could control Candiace's tantrums? He would rush in and restrain her or talk her down. Later Candiace called him her manager as she launched her singing career.

So I think Chris is trying to follow the storyline that production and Candiace gave him originally. Because he wants a Bravo paycheck. But the others are targeting him this season, knowing Candiace will lose her mind.

How is he managing a fancy restaurant if he can't remember to pay a mortgage? I had not heard that he has a learning disorder. The severity varies widely across people.

I think Charisse promised drama to production, and she is not delivering. Her choice of sloppy clothing is very odd - why isn't she making an effort? It makes me wonder if her finances have been reduced since we last saw her on the show. Why isn't production showing us her residence, which used to be part of her appeal to viewers?

I heard one of the women say the rental house is on "the bay."

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 6
On 11/14/2022 at 6:55 PM, bichonblitz said:

Gizelle was still bitching because she wanted her own bathroom because Robin poops twice in the morning. Yeah, she actually said that. These women. Listen, I snore. I wouldn't want to subject anybody else to that and have them lose sleep because of me so I would have to have my own room. I also like the TV on all night! 

I can't figure out why they brought Charisse back. She shows us nothing of her life. Where does she live now? What is her home like? Is she dating? Maybe she is just a friend of so not necessary to let us in. She is also one of the most unattractive women on any housewives show. Ugly wig, ugly face, overweight. May sound harsh but she is on a show with beautiful women and we want to see glamour pusses. I don't need to see a regular real world, everyday aging woman. I can look in the mirror for that!

Ha! I snore sometimes, and I also like the TV on all night! We could share a room, Bichonblitz!

• LOL 2
23 hours ago, sATL said:

I see Charisse found a better wig. and curling iron.. and a different color.  👏

Robyn bought out again the GOOD wig...at the store that supposedly sells clothes for 25 yr olds (Giz claims to want to look like she's 25 in Miami

Grand Dame had a paper ticket/boarding pass... yep she's an oldie...

I'm the same age as Karen and I feel that people our age are using the apps to board.  Don't blame this on her age...blame it on her being a PITA who's just set in her way. (I pray this doesn't come off combative toward you, its not meant that way)

2 hours ago, Book Junkie said:

Ha! I snore sometimes, and I also like the TV on all night! We could share a room, Bichonblitz!

throw another bunk in that room......Me too!

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm the same age as Karen and I feel that people our age are using the apps to board.  Don't blame this on her age...blame it on her being a PITA who's just set in her way. (I pray this doesn't come off combative toward you, its not meant that way)

throw another bunk in that room......Me too!

Not at all. I made the correction to my original post. 😇

• Love 1
On 11/14/2022 at 7:32 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

They forced Brandi to sleep on a pull out couch for 7 days for girls trip … I mean bravo does it for drama 

Yes, so they can fight for the rooms, and be forced to stay in the same room with another HW. 

But it doesn't happen in every trip.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Remember when production was positioning Chris as the only person who could control Candiace's tantrums? He would rush in and restrain her or talk her down. Later Candiace called him her manager as she launched her singing career.

So I think Chris is trying to follow the storyline that production and Candiace gave him originally. Because he wants a Bravo paycheck. But the others are targeting him this season, knowing Candiace will lose her mind.

AGREED. And to his credit, he's been adept at playing the role he's been cast. 

Candiace thinks she has it bad now. Production allowed her fabricate her husband's identity to fulfill their casting needs, and she doesn't realize they've actually shown restraint with. They can embarrass her very easily and very quickly if wanted. 

Thus far, they've gotten a mostly favorable edit and now are freaking out because it's first time he and his wife are on the hot seat.

On 11/15/2022 at 1:30 PM, sATL said:

Agree.  I am past tired of the who is in which room, how many rooms there are, how any toilets there are, is this a twin/queen/king/air mattress. Damn, these are grown women. And I agree - this isn't college. Find an hotel, on the higher star end with accommodations, and book one complaining-woman per room. Period. 

Now I did think the airbnb was on a beach... I see a body of water - granted it might not be the Atlantic - behind it.

This is a choice of BRAVE as the "hostess" is not actually selecting anything. It is all BRAVO and having not enough rooms and unequal rooms or rooms in a different place are all part of what BRAVO does to try to amp up the drama. That and supplying a lot of free liquor of course.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/15/2022 at 5:29 PM, spunky said:

Someone on Twitter said it looked Biscayne Bay, which according to Google is a lagoon. I just want Bravo to get it together with these cast trips. 

Ashley looked like an idiot multiple times during this episode, especially when Gizelle and Robyn were laughing in her face about the tea that was spilled. 

The house was in Miami, on the bay like it was mentioned (Biscayne Bay) and faced small islands and Miami Beach (as it was shown), the west side of Miami Beach by Biscayne Bay. I guess the women wanted to stay at the east side of Miami Beach, on the Atlantic Ocean. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

But the others are targeting him this season, knowing Candiace will lose her mind.

But Candiace isn't losing her mind and that has Gizelle and Ashley mindblown. They thought they would drop this little bomb on Candiace, she would act a fool, then they could claim Candiace and Chris gotta go because they feel uncomfortable and scared. Karen is in on it too and she will accuse Chris of being the hard hugger ---remember Karen went to Bravo HR to get Candiace fired off the show.  She claimed Candiace texting her to "go to hell" had her feeling scared and uncomfortable ---Karen accusing Chris will be the cherry on top to get rid of Candiace.

NOTE: We haven't seen too much interaction between Candiace and Karen since the Season 5 reunion.  I suspect Gizelle will now be in that "keep it cute" box with Karen. Candiace will film with Ashley because it's good TV but she will pay Gizelle, Karen and Mia dust.

Candiace NOT losing her mind has them baffled.  Both Gizelle and Ashley were smirking after they lobbed their accusations on Chris but Candiace didn't act a fool.  She told them how she felt and left. At Robyn's Fun Day, Gizelle was pressed because Candiace spoke to everyone except her. That's why she's running around whining that Candiace isn't speaking to her.  Gizelle is pissed now because Candiace rightfully called her out about her true motives on accusing Chris.

And I suspect Candiace knows Ashley's forehead got tight when she saw Candiace's house.  That's why Ashley came up with the "Chris was staring and hitting on my friend Debra" when if he was staring at Debra or Mia it was to wonder about their eyebrows and plastic surgery.

Candiace needs to make Ashley and Gizelle (and Mia) earn their own paychecks instead of coasting off of her efforts.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
On 11/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, Baltimore Betty said:
On 11/15/2022 at 9:38 AM, MaggieG said:

I was confused about what Ashley was doing with Candiace's room card

I think it is to make Candiace think she does not have a room?

I'm pretty sure this was actually Mia's fuckery and not Ashley/GEB's.  Mia had all of their room assignments in sealed envelopes.  Everyone got their room assignments, and every bedroom had at least one person in it.  When they all asked where Candiace was sleeping, Mia kept obviously dodging the question.  Ashley went and stole the envelope, and the three of them looked at it, revealing Candiace had been assigned to share a room (AND A BED) with Dr. Wendy One Wick.  Ashley then resealed the envelope and, while dodging Wendy and her questions, returned the envelope.  I didn't see where they were trying to make Candiace think she didn't have a room, but ensuring they weren't the ones having to share with her.

And, dang, y'all have got me questioning my diva status.  I've always considered myself pretty low key, but I'm not going to share a room with a coworker.  I'm honestly surprised that I seem to be in the extreme minority on this opinion.  I'm an extremely private person, and I need alone time to recharge.  I also have insomnia, and traveling is already tough on my sleep, without having to compromise for a coworker who may snore, need a light on, or sleeps with the tv on. Finally, (while I don't) I could have a medical condition that I need to deal with in private and shouldn't have to disclose that to my work or collegues.  I think businesses that require coworkers to share rooms are unprofessional.  Not that it should come as a surprise that Bravo is unprofessional - they're even worse.  They do it to actually make things worse and cause drama.

• Applause 2
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, lasu said:

I'm pretty sure this was actually Mia's fuckery and not Ashley/GEB's.  Mia had all of their room assignments in sealed envelopes.  Everyone got their room assignments, and every bedroom had at least one person in it.  When they all asked where Candiace was sleeping, Mia kept obviously dodging the question.  Ashley went and stole the envelope, and the three of them looked at it, revealing Candiace had been assigned to share a room (AND A BED) with Dr. Wendy One Wick.  Ashley then resealed the envelope and, while dodging Wendy and her questions, returned the envelope.  I didn't see where they were trying to make Candiace think she didn't have a room, but ensuring they weren't the ones having to share with her.

And, dang, y'all have got me questioning my diva status.  I've always considered myself pretty low key, but I'm not going to share a room with a coworker.  I'm honestly surprised that I seem to be in the extreme minority on this opinion.  I'm an extremely private person, and I need alone time to recharge.  I also have insomnia, and traveling is already tough on my sleep, without having to compromise for a coworker who may snore, need a light on, or sleeps with the tv on. Finally, (while I don't) I could have a medical condition that I need to deal with in private and shouldn't have to disclose that to my work or collegues.  I think businesses that require coworkers to share rooms are unprofessional.  Not that it should come as a surprise that Bravo is unprofessional - they're even worse.  They do it to actually make things worse and cause drama.

I did not pay enough attention to what Ashley and friends were doing hence my answer in the form of a question.

Why would Bravo producers think the bed sharing would sit well with any of the HW's, even Robin and Gizelle are over it, it is not cute or funny anymore.  My guess is Ramona and Sonja would even be over it by now. I wish TPTB would come up with some other kind of shit stirring because the bed assignments are getting lame.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 11/16/2022 at 3:22 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm soon to be 54 and I'm slightly to significantly tech uneducated

On 11/16/2022 at 3:22 PM, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm the same age as Karen and I feel that people our age are using the apps to board.  Don't blame this on her age...blame it on her being a PITA who's just set in her way. (I pray this doesn't come off combative toward you, its not meant that wa

I’m a year younger than Karen and tech savvy. I used to fly all the time with work. I still like having a printed boarding pass, it’s weird, but since I’m good at losing my phone, it is also my backup plane (I have the boarding pass on my phone). Some of us are weird.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
On 11/16/2022 at 12:37 PM, pasdetrois said:

How is he managing a fancy restaurant if he can't remember to pay a mortgage? I had not heard that he has a learning disorder. The severity varies widely across people.

I think Charisse promised drama to production, and she is not delivering. Her choice of sloppy clothing is very odd - why isn't she making an effort? It makes me wonder if her finances have been reduced since we last saw her on the show. Why isn't production showing us her residence, which used to be part of her appeal to viewers?

I heard one of the women say the rental house is on "the bay."

He only said he had it on his last live when he kept getting distracted, every time a new comment came up, while he was mid-sentence. However he seems to be a people person and seems to love what he does. He's probably more focused at work and under the ADA, he probably gets accommodations. He was living on his own before he met Candiace and was actually her boss. I'm guessing at home he knows that he can rely on her if he does mess up, so he's probably more relaxed.

I'm still waiting to see Charisse become more lively.  If she's such a socialite, she can't possibly be this dry all the time.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, spunky said:

He only said he had it on his last live when he kept getting distracted, every time a new comment came up, while he was mid-sentence. However he seems to be a people person and seems to love what he does. He's probably more focused at work and under the ADA, he probably gets accommodations. He was living on his own before he met Candiace and was actually her boss. I'm guessing at home he knows that he can rely on her if he does mess up, so he's probably more relaxed.

I'm still waiting to see Charisse become more lively.  If she's such a socialite, she can't possibly be this dry all the time.

ada? I think I may be thinking of a different organization ..

Charisse solicate days might be behind her a little. She was (ie past tense) married to a nba  b-ball coach - who he himself may or may not be coaching. That was a long time ago, so very little invites for the wife of the a past coach , eps if his teams are just part of the league now - ie not the recent national champions. The her kids are past grown. No more being in charge of this activity, this school parent club or even rubbing elbows with another parent who is a big-name with xxx.  

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, sATL said:

ada? I think I may be thinking of a different organization ..

Charisse solicate days might be behind her a little. She was (ie past tense) married to a nba  b-ball coach - who he himself may or may not be coaching. That was a long time ago, so very little invites for the wife of the a past coach , eps if his teams are just part of the league now - ie not the recent national champions. The her kids are past grown. No more being in charge of this activity, this school parent club or even rubbing elbows with another parent who is a big-name with xxx.  

My fault for not spelling it out, the Americans with Disabilities Act.  Interesting points about Charisse. It could be why she's trying to regain her champagne flute.

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She is the paper straw that stirs the drink, lol.

Are you talking about the useless paper straw that becomes soggy as soon as it approaches the drink, that everyone swears will save the environment? 🤣

• Wink 1
  • Love 3

I used to love this franchise; it had my undivided attention. I'm currently reading a Reddit post about a cat that licks windows and creates works of art --while RHOP plays in the background. Yes, I find a cat licking a window more interesting...

9C5C6B8E-8656-46C9-830E-DF0D4B423ABB.jpeg

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

I used to love this franchise; it had my undivided attention. I'm currently reading a Reddit post about a cat that licks windows and creates works of art --while RHOP plays in the background. Yes, I find a cat licking a window more interested...

9C5C6B8E-8656-46C9-830E-DF0D4B423ABB.jpeg

Yes, the show is not interesting. We are interested about where the house is, for example, and this says a lot...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 11/17/2022 at 10:20 AM, lasu said:

And, dang, y'all have got me questioning my diva status.  I've always considered myself pretty low key, but I'm not going to share a room with a coworker.  I'm honestly surprised that I seem to be in the extreme minority on this opinion. 

I am completely with you on this. I did the "sharing rooms" thing when I was younger and I have no need or desire to go back to that.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
On 11/16/2022 at 8:05 AM, Mother of Odin said:

I think Chris is a decent guy. I think all of this nonsense about him is fake. They don't deserve this.

I spent a bit of time speaking with Chris at BravoCon and he was really nice. I think he gets a bad rap. 

On 11/16/2022 at 12:53 PM, Book Junkie said:

Me too!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
On 11/16/2022 at 5:05 AM, Mother of Odin said:

I think Chris is a decent guy. I think all of this nonsense about him is fake. They don't deserve this.

I agree that Chris doesn't deserve this.  They can dish out whatever they like for Candygirl; she definitely has some bad karma built up.

• Love 2
On 11/14/2022 at 7:55 PM, bichonblitz said:

I can't figure out why they brought Charisse back. She shows us nothing of her life. Where does she live now? What is her home like? Is she dating? Maybe she is just a friend of so not necessary to let us in. She is also one of the most unattractive women on any housewives show. Ugly wig, ugly face, overweight. May sound harsh but she is on a show with beautiful women and we want to see glamour pusses. I don't need to see a regular real world, everyday aging woman. I can look in the mirror for that!

Thank you, I was thinking exactly this, no need for Charisse. She's bringing zero to the table and acting like a diva to boot. Mia's "friend" needs to open her eyes, the woman has no friends, she has no one's back. Plus - she treated her like crap and talked behind her back to a group of women she didn't even know. Mia is vile. 

• Love 5
On 11/15/2022 at 3:53 PM, LaurelleJ said:

Gizelle works so hard during the season because she is terrible at the reunions. She and Robyn need to start preparing now. 

But she get's away with it, every.damn.time. I'm sick of it, all these manufactured (aka made up) storylines are really annoying. Between RHOBH Rinna bullsh!t and them allowing the same to happen here - not a good look Bravo. 

• Love 6
On 11/17/2022 at 1:59 AM, drivethroo said:

But Candiace isn't losing her mind and that has Gizelle and Ashley mindblown. They thought they would drop this little bomb on Candiace, she would act a fool, then they could claim Candiace and Chris gotta go because they feel uncomfortable and scared. Karen is in on it too and she will accuse Chris of being the hard hugger ---remember Karen went to Bravo HR to get Candiace fired off the show.  She claimed Candiace texting her to "go to hell" had her feeling scared and uncomfortable ---Karen accusing Chris will be the cherry on top to get rid of Candiace.

NOTE: We haven't seen too much interaction between Candiace and Karen since the Season 5 reunion.  I suspect Gizelle will now be in that "keep it cute" box with Karen. Candiace will film with Ashley because it's good TV but she will pay Gizelle, Karen and Mia dust.

Candiace NOT losing her mind has them baffled.  Both Gizelle and Ashley were smirking after they lobbed their accusations on Chris but Candiace didn't act a fool.  She told them how she felt and left. At Robyn's Fun Day, Gizelle was pressed because Candiace spoke to everyone except her. That's why she's running around whining that Candiace isn't speaking to her.  Gizelle is pissed now because Candiace rightfully called her out about her true motives on accusing Chris.

And I suspect Candiace knows Ashley's forehead got tight when she saw Candiace's house.  That's why Ashley came up with the "Chris was staring and hitting on my friend Debra" when if he was staring at Debra or Mia it was to wonder about their eyebrows and plastic surgery.

Candiace needs to make Ashley and Gizelle (and Mia) earn their own paychecks instead of coasting off of her efforts.

All of this!!! So glad Candiace isn't giving them what they so desperately want. 

• Love 7
On 11/17/2022 at 6:31 PM, Mother of Odin said:

I'm soon to be 54 and I'm slightly to significantly tech uneducated

I'm older than the Grand Dame and pretty tech savvy - but I print my boarding pass/car rental/hotel info - mostly as a back up but I always do it. Thank heaven because last summer I left my phone in my car in the airport parking lot - I would have missed my flight if I went back to get it. That said, traveling without a phone is BRUTAL!! Mostly not having a GPS but also not having everything at your fingertips 24/7 like we're used to. 

• Love 4
On 11/17/2022 at 10:07 PM, Stats Queen said:

I’m a year younger than Karen and tech savvy. I used to fly all the time with work. I still like having a printed boarding pass, it’s weird, but since I’m good at losing my phone, it is also my backup plane (I have the boarding pass on my phone). Some of us are weird.

LOL I read this after I replied - I'm weird too 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Why in the fuck would anyone reach out to Peter Thomas about opening up restaurants unless they are looking for advice on how to fail and not be able to pay taxes?

I am stumped and clueless as to why. 
Peter is the most thirsty housewife ever, of which their is a long list, most of those who are actually former housewives 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Just catching up on this season now and, ugh, I find Mia so difficult to watch. Everything she does just seems so affected and performative.

I am not a Candiace fan. At ALL. But, I find it slightly endearing how hard she's going in defense of Chris. I kind of love that she dropped the fourth wall the first time Gizelle tried to bring that nonsense up. Like, for all of Candiace's flaws (which are MYRIAD) she genuinely seems to love and trust this man. 

I used to like Robyn, but why is she being such a shithead this season?? I do appreciate that she's not playing along with the "Chris is a creep" story. Maybe there are people who will say he's fair game since he's appeared on the show, but the way Gizelle and Ashley are trying to smear this guy (who, it seems, has been nothing but nice to them!) seems really, really wrong -- even by the standards of this show. I'm glad the editors are shadily pointing out their lies. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2