Type keyword(s) to search

Trace and Lydia: Can She Become a Citizen Now?

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Et voila! Positive pregnancy test on Jan. 15! 

Must have hit her on New Years Day. Maybe they imbibed. 🍹

She said she was due for her period in a day or two when she took the test.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Must have hit her on New Years Day. Maybe they imbibed. 🍹

She said she was due for her period in a day or two when she took the test.

For someone who was indifferent, she sure tested early. A poster on FJ did the calculations, and she has a due date of 9/26 (my dad's birthday). 

Quite the baby explosion for the Bateses this year. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

For someone who was indifferent, she sure tested early. A poster on FJ did the calculations, and she has a due date of 9/26 (my dad's birthday). 

Quite the baby explosion for the Bateses this year. 

She did say she was feeling different, like something was "off."

• Like 1

I get she was excited, but I would’ve made sure I was actually pregnant before telling someone some life changing news. Or say maybe I am, let’s test. I don’t get the whole “I took 5 tests but 2 were positive and the others weren’t so here’s some of them?” thing she did. 
Maybe that’s just me. 

• Like 2

Lydia said Trace thought she was pregnant before she did the first test since she had been so emotional. So I would not be surprised if the whole taking so many tests was for social media. Makes a better story I guess. A lot of young female YouTubers post very similar stories, they all test before they even miss their period.

Trace and Lydia are in Florida with the Websters. He posted a reel of him and Lexi walking Mia. Trace picked Lexi up and the way she snuggled into him was so sweet, but also kind of sad. Maybe I'm projecting because I have a soft spot for spunky girls born into a cult, but I get the vibe that kid doesn't get much acknowledgement or attention. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
3 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I lose track. When is Alyssa due? Could Trace & Lydia be visiting to take care of the kids while she gives birth?

I believe she’s due the beginning of April.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I don't recall Alyssa's due date, but she has to be getting close to the finish line, if she isn't already there. It's entirely possible Trace and Lydia are there for the birth, although if KellyJo doesn't shuffle down in a day or two, it's probably just a vacation. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, BetyBee said:

I lose track. When is Alyssa due? Could Trace & Lydia be visiting to take care of the kids while she gives birth?

Someone mentioned that Jackson’s proposal took place in FL so they were probably there for that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Probably. Bates proposals are basically a spectator sport. 🙄

Omg, just realized Carlin is missing out!  They’re still on their cruise I think. 

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

Only after the cruise is over, of course.

They must have had the cruise planned for awhile. Otherwise, I'd have expected an "episode" after they returned from New Jersey, where Katie (rightfully) got all the attention. Now it'll be after the cruise. 

• Like 8
(edited)

It’s a boy.

Lydia made the lighted letters. I’m impressed as I can’t do crafts at all.

James, Hannah, Jenni, and the Hartono guy were at the reveal. 

Why do Trace and Lawson wear their jeans inside their cowboy boots? Trace looked absolutely ridiculous. 

That was a nice house they used to prepare for the day. They never mentioned who owns it though.

Looks like all the local siblings were there. I barely caught a glimpse of Carlin. It must have killed her not to have all eyes on her.

Trace was convinced it was a girl, and said they already had a name. 

Edited by SMama
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm glad you watched so I don't have to. 😁

Trace thinks he's a lot cooler than he actually is. He still hasn't grown out of his ferret face. 

He'll always be Ferret Face to me!

I hope the impending Golden Penis takes some attention away from Alyssa and her...Golden Penis. 😄

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, SMama said:

That was a nice house they used to prepare for the day. They never mentioned who owns it though.

It looks like one of the places they looked at as a wedding venue. I remember that pond and the 3 garage doors. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
13 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm glad you watched so I don't have to. 😁

Trace thinks he's a lot cooler than he actually is. He still hasn't grown out of his ferret face. 

Now do Lawson 🤣

16 hours ago, SMama said:

It’s a boy.

Lydia made the lighted letters. I’m impressed as I can’t do crafts at all.

James, Hannah, Jenni, and the Hartono guy were at the reveal.

not Jonathan Hartano - Elijah Kaneshiro

39 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

not Jonathan Hartano - Elijah Kaneshiro

OOPS 😬 

Has the female driver of the cammo Jeep (or whatever it was) been identified? That is one sweet ride, but I’m not amused by the sheer stupidity by those riding in the back. 

Just now, SMama said:

OOPS 😬 

Has the female driver of the cammo Jeep (or whatever it was) been identified? That is one sweet ride, but I’m not amused by the sheer stupidity by those riding in the back. 

It's the Langdon sister seen with Warden in the past. He seems to have a new GF now. 

• Useful 3
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

It's the Langdon sister seen with Warden in the past. He seems to have a new GF now. 

Wait! What? Warden gave away pieces of his achy breaky heart? 😱

• LOL 5
24 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

He seems to be enjoying playing the fundie field. 😂

Good for him, screw that whole BS about marrying the first person daddy picks for you. I hope he dives in head first into the dating buffet. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Good for him, screw that whole BS about marrying the first person daddy picks for you. I hope he dives in head first into the dating buffet. 

I guess head first is okay now with G&KJ. Pieces of the heart, but nothing else. 😁🤣

What is up with these people turning this funeral into a photo shoot? It's like do y'all realize you're there because somebody died? If they want to take pictures with siblings they haven't seen in a while, whatever, fine, but not everything has to be posted on social media. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Trace is wearing black shoes with white laces.

What the heck, John? Way to not even make an effort, especially when you know so well that appearance matters to Alyssa. That and you have plenty of suits, dress shirts, and ties. It’s well documented on your wife’s IG.

Edited by SMama
  • Like 11

Right John doesn't go to church on Sunday dressed in jeans. Why would he go to a funeral held at  a Church dressed like this? But he wasn't the only one who made no effort to dress appropriately.  

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
52 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Right John doesn't go to church on Sunday dressed in jeans. Why would he go to a funeral held at  a Church dressed like this? But he wasn't the only one who made no effort to dress appropriately.  

The Paines?

Didn't Layla wear the same dress as Alyssa's to a different funeral? 🤣

And the Bates boys. How the hell are they able to sit down in those tight pants without breaking their... phones?

• LOL 14
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

53A863D9-CF31-4CDF-A825-65EF0E3B30B7.jpeg

1B9555EC-8C00-489A-AE26-8093775669E9.jpeg

Travis is looking at the other three like "how did I get mixed up with these doofuses?" 

I'll spare you my thoughts about the bottom photo. FF. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
7 hours ago, Heathen said:

Travis is looking at the other three like "how did I get mixed up with these doofuses?" 

Travis who is dressed more or less appropriately and whose pants aren't likely to cut off circulation..

I do adore seeing the double stitched hems on the undergarments showing through.  That's some tight pants or rather some improper selection of undergarment.  The grandson has plenty that don't have the obvious hem stitching.  

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I can't imagine showing up to a funeral in blue jeans. Wasn't John underdressed for one of the recent weddings as well? 

Yes he was, Trace’s? Not sure but he was. I get not liking your in laws. But this was the funeral of Alyssa’s uncle. I have no idea what kind of relationship she had with Craig (sp?), but we know how close she is to Jane and Papa Bill. Even if it wasn’t a family member, have some respect and dress like you do every Sunday for church. Dump the tie if you want, but be respectful. 

• Like 8

Trace’s jeans look dirty.  And pet peeve of mine: does no one know how to polish shoes anymore?  They are so scuffed.

John really phones it in at Bates family functions. He dresses better for his “Daddy daughter dates”.

I have noticed a trend of people dressing casually for funerals- it’s not just the Bates. We had a delayed celebration of life for my mother last summer and my brothers all wore Hawaiian shirts with dress pants.  They were following her wishes because she did specify that she wanted bright colours and no black at her funeral. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Heathen said:

I'll spare you my thoughts about the bottom photo. FF. 

Do they all get their metrosexual Nazi youth haircuts at the same place? 🤦‍♀️

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9