Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

Well, Brady is John's son, so why not keep it going by sleeping with Brady's son? We'll probably even find out later that she slept with John's newly-found long-lost dad way back in the day.

Oh my god....please stop, I'm going to be sick.

Chef's salad everywhere.

Subject dropped.

*urp*

• LOL 8
(edited)

I actually applaud this development because I am so sick of the never-ending "Kristen is obsessed with Brady storyline." I also kind of just enjoy that Alex likes to have his fun. It would be funny if Kristen transfers her obsessions to Alex, of all people. LOL

I actually kind of miss Dimitri but I doubt he's actually coming back.

I want to like this DID storyline but there's going to need to be a bit more development of how Bobby and Everett are different from each other.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Sloan and Leo are so fun together and both so much smarter than Eric. 

Kristen straddling Alex was nasty but both of them are too. Perfect match!

I need Konstantin off my screen as soon as the faux wedding inevitably blows up. Enough is enough

• Like 4
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

Well, Brady is John's son, so why not keep it going by sleeping with Brady's son? We'll probably even find out later that she slept with John's newly-found long-lost dad way back in the day.

3 generations of men I don't think even Brooke Logan or Reva Shayne has done that. An additional ick factor is that Kristen was the one who carried Tate and gave birth to him. A missed opportunity to not have Kate/Theresa bond over this. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
On 4/26/2024 at 11:02 AM, brisbydog said:

Eric is such a judgemental ass. Every woman he is involved with he starts treating like children. I miss the old tough Sloan. Sadly I fear she is irrevocably ruined. Jada had a lucky escape. I still remember him berating Sarah for sleeping with Xander and they weren't even a couple.

*nods in agreement* although I don't think he ever treated Jennifer like a child tbh.  Then again she was older and wouldn't allow it either.  

Yes I remember this and he mentioned how she only did this because he turned her down originally. I did like how Sarah responded how it's none of his business in the first place and didn't apologize for it like other women Eric's been with probably would've.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Why is Victor's will still in probate? I mean, for story purposes obviously so that Alex and Theresa never see any of Victor's money, but why the hold up in terms of the legality? This is the second time it has been mentioned so it seems to be important. I'm guessing it will clear probate right around the anniversary of Victor's death in August and after the will deception is revealed. Thoughts?

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Ok, this radiation story is really making my eyes roll. They’ve made way too big a thing of her leaving the hospital. They should have researched the subject before making it a plotline. Then again, they don’t really do the research on anything so why should this be any different?

Patients receiving radioactive iodine aren’t usually kept in the hospital anymore unless they have an infant or very young children at home.

They’re usually released with instructions to stay 3 feet away from other people for the first 24 hours, stay 3 feet away from pregnant women and young children (and older adults but when talking about radiation, “older adult” means someone who is 100+) for 7 days, don’t spend 5+ minutes within 3 feet of someone for 7 days, sleep alone for 7 days, don’t handle anyone else’s food for 7 days, wash plates, cups, utensils separately for 7 days, don’t be in crowded places for 7 days, and a few other rules that I can’t remember.

The only person that would’ve absorbed any radiation from Paulina was Chanel. Paulina stood across the cabin from Johnny and Julie, so even Julie wasn’t in danger because she’s less than 100 years old. I guess if somebody was in the snowplow with her that person would’ve been exposed as well, but she certainly didn’t put the entire city of Salem in danger.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Your Aunt Tilly said:

Ok, this radiation story is really making my eyes roll. They’ve made way too big a thing of her leaving the hospital. They should have researched the subject before making it a plotline. Then again, they don’t really do the research on anything so why should this be any different?

Once you go down the route of:

• Multiple devil possessions
  • zombies walking/interacting among Salemnites
  • Mission Impossible type face masks 
  • chip implantation to make someone think they’re someone else 
  • multiple resurrections via Rolf miracles 

there’s no coming back, and anything - anything at all the show introduces which is kinda, sorta “real life” will seem like the most rigorous peer reviewed thing in history!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sometimes, the absurd "out there" concepts allowed for really interesting storytelling and character opportunities: Kristen trying to routinely switch places with pregnant Susan without being detected, for instance, or Good Doctor Marlena getting possessed and being evil or a serial killer. Those were interesting because of how they were developed. As pitches, they sound insane and silly, but the execution made them very entertaining and memorable. Having things land realistically is a big part of that.

DAYS hasn't been a realistic show in decades, but back in the 2010s it seemed to be back on track as a slightly more grounded version itself. Ron has gone all-in on the camp and craziness, and it's really harmed the show...but probably more because of how sloppily its all being developed.

On the subject of Paulina, though, everything's been a mess since Day One so I can't even claim it could be better. I don't know what that even looks like for her. This radiation treatment stuff is just another example of a weird pitch with weird development (thanks for the explanations Aunt Tilly!). Even as a more low-key storyline without over the top concepts, it feels boring and dumb.

Bottom line, I still think the show should try to make some sense and be believable, even when it's being over the top. I think you can have drama like face masks and lookalikes and brain chips alongside divorces and incarcerations and pregnancies - it's just all in how you handle it.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
On 4/26/2024 at 10:15 PM, Artsda said:

EJ wasn't wrong today. Paulina and her radiation affected first responders and she's still not sorry at all or gets it. 

Paulina told him some things about himself, too, though.  His apology to Tate was incredibly half-assed, and he shouldn't have given Stefan that sweetheart deal.  He really is abusing his position as much as she is hers.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Sometimes, the absurd "out there" concepts allowed for really interesting storytelling and character opportunities: Kristen trying to routinely switch places with pregnant Susan without being detected, for instance, or Good Doctor Marlena getting possessed and being evil or a serial killer. Those were interesting because of how they were developed. As pitches, they sound insane and silly, but the execution made them very entertaining and memorable. Having things land realistically is a big part of that.

DAYS hasn't been a realistic show in decades, but back in the 2010s it seemed to be back on track as a slightly more grounded version itself. Ron has gone all-in on the camp and craziness, and it's really harmed the show...but probably more because of how sloppily its all being developed.

But Days’ concepts were always grounded in a more realistic depiction of friendship and relationship and family dynamics before Marlena being possessed by devil. And its realism has been eroded by the addition of supernatural aspects such as demonic possession and exorcism.

Edited by Sunrain
  • Like 6
(edited)

Oh, I feel you. I guess because I encountered Days during it's more sensational periods and watched Another World more for the family and relationship stuff, I've never expected Days to be strictly about realism.

It's definitely been weird seeing the shifts since 2012 though, away from relationships and drama back to crazy wacky stuff.

___

It is SO WEIRD seeing Ava walking around the Pub like a family friend. Good on John for glaring at her. I hope everyone there spits in her food.

Interesting how to the show sidesteps John getting to have any icky feelings about Rachel even existing. It's pretty generous of him to love her at all and play Grandpa. As a viewer though, I'm wishing they'd give him some space to cringe.

"I never had a child with her". Um...John...what about that poor baby that died before it could be born? The one you were so horrified to have lost when the truth about Kristen's deception was finally revealed to you? Pretty cold to act like that kid never existed. The writers could have worded that better.

Sorry but...where the hell did Rachel run off to? Isn't there supposed to be a wall basically where the cameras are in the Pub?

I just had a violent physical reaction to NotKristen and BenAlex doing sexy times. What did we do to deserve this?

Is this a for-real exit for Tripp? I know he gets garbage storylines, but I'll miss him. I just hope this isn't yet another fakeout exit.

Could Wendy at least please hate Ava? That would be nice. She has enough reason to.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Is this a for-real exit for Tripp? I know he gets garbage storylines, but I'll miss him. I just hope this isn't yet another fakeout exit.

Could Wendy at least please hate Ava? That would be nice. She has enough reason to.

Yes.  Lucas Adams and Victoria Grace were actually let go, so it's a real exit.

Other than one time in which she was a bit harsh with her, Ava's treated Wendy pretty decently, so no, she has no real reason to hate her at all, actually.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh, they'll come back eventually. Pretty much everyone does lol.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Rodney said:

Yes.  Lucas Adams and Victoria Grace were actually let go, so it's a real exit.

Other than one time in which she was a bit harsh with her, Ava's treated Wendy pretty decently, so no, she has no real reason to hate her at all, actually.

Considering that this is a woman that actually loves Tripp back and didn't cheat on him or falsely accuse him of rape. Wendy is a mother's dream tbh.

Like other exits on this show I don't think it's permanent we may see them again for visits or something(which I think is what their capacity on this show should be tbh).

• Like 6
On 4/26/2024 at 10:15 PM, Artsda said:

EJ wasn't wrong today. Paulina and her radiation affected first responders and she's still not sorry at all or gets it. 

I was actually glad to see him give it back to Paulina. She deserved it. I like Jackee but Paulina is kind of a nightmare.  

And I so share the opinions of the majority. Kristen & Alex having sex is just wrong on so many levels. I couldn't even watch. I closed my eyes right before the horror show began. 😝🤢🤮 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Agree with the majority regarding Alex & Kristen. If only Eileen had been playing Kristen, the afternoon delight would have been a lot more palatable. 

I have nothing against Stacy, but she plays Kristen so rough and mean-spirited, which IMO has zero sex appeal. OTOH, Eileen had a much more softer and vulnerable side to the character, making her a lot more appealing. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Agree with the majority regarding Alex & Kristen. If only Eileen had been playing Kristen, the afternoon delight would have been a lot more palatable. 

Usually I'd agree, but Eileen shouldn't have to do anything with that actor, whose range is about as wide and wooden as a headboard.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Chad was MVP today. He said everything to Paulina that I needed to be said but in a calmer, more rational way than EJ. Of course Paulina still thinks she did nothing wrong. I am ready for her to be slapped in the face with the harm she has obviously caused Chanel.

Second prize: Bobby for calling Marlena a Quack. No lies here

Julie gets the booby prize for being supportive to Maggie. Come on Julie! If ever there was a time for you to shout your opinions, this is it!

• Like 7
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Chad was MVP today. He said everything to Paulina that I needed to be said but in a calmer, more rational way than EJ. Of course Paulina still thinks she did nothing wrong. I am ready for her to be slapped in the face with the harm she has obviously caused Chanel.

Second prize: Bobby for calling Marlena a Quack. No lies here

Julie gets the booby prize for being supportive to Maggie. Come on Julie! If ever there was a time for you to shout your opinions, this is it!

This is totally out of character because no way would Julie be cool with any of this. She would have called Jennifer and Hope(if they were still around) and they would team up to stop this.

• Like 9

I'm pretty sure I saw Victoria Grace in the large cast photo that came out last week.  So she may be back (since her someone she knows well was in the back row.)

• Like 1

Oh Happy Day, Chad called out Paulina for her entitlement and abuse of power!  I'm sure it will end with the entire town apologizing to her but for one brief, shining moment, it was wonderful.

All in all, I thought today's show was pretty decent.  Boberett calling Marlena a quack, Marlena biting back with that big smile on her face, Stephanie looking at Boberett as if she suddenly realized what a HUGE mistake believing anything he says, and Chad looking generally fine as hell, all a pleasure.

I exclude the Maggie and the Pawn storylines from being anywhere near to fine but otherwise, a good day.

• Like 10

Chad calling out Paulina was best part of today. She still has no remorse or gets it.  She deserves everyone calling her out. 

Johnny yes you should get a job. 

Hopefully Maggie gets called out just as much after she's shown to be such a fool. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Usually I'd agree, but Eileen shouldn't have to do anything with that actor, whose range is about as wide and wooden as a headboard.

Eileen has had to act with a lot worse and made it work. That's why she commands the big bucks.

• Like 5

I quite enjoyed today's episode for a number of reasons:

1. Rita. Absolutely loved this character and her rapport with EJ. He always responds well to a tough mother figure keeping him in line, and this one worked soooo much better than awful Mayor Price. I also really loved him with Nicole. Why on earth do they keep forcing Ericole on us? It is just so tired at this point.

2. Chad. Still the calm voice at the Spectator. Keeps Leo under control, gives Nicole boundaries, shortest interview ever with Eric, and not into that obvious bribe from (awful) Mayor Price.

3. Johnny and Chanel. This whole story is offensive and irritating, but honestly the most egregious to me was that Johnny and Chanel did not even get that moment alone as a couple to find out they were going to have a baby without MOMMA hovering nearby. If I were a Janel fan I would be so upset

4. Sloan giving it back to Eric. You want to treat me like a child then here is all my financial stuff. Have at it. I know she is a terribleish person but Eric is infantilizing her the way he does all his women and I love that she won't take it.

5. Leo dumped by mail ouch. Guess that means no more lovely Peter Porte for me. That makes me sad. Leo's tears were genuine and the actor sold it but I don't really care as he is happy to sell what he knows about Jude for cash.

Please show, more Rita, far less Paulina. In fact, I think Paulina and Konstantin need to fall in love and run away together to Greece, never to be seen again.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Way to go, Paulina. You may have poisoned  your unborn grandchild. But of course show won’t go there. Everything will turn out fine. Imagine if they ever tackled the hard issues such as a baby being born with severe medical problems or not born at all because the mother chose to abort in this situation? but they won’t go there either. Chanel should be furious at her mother. I hope something happens that chases Paulina out of Salem &  off the show because every time I see her I wanna shriek  as awfully as she does. How did this woman ever become an actress?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Does Sloan's entire wardrobe consist of different colors of those ridiculous bathrobe dresses? Does she wear those to court? If Ally McBeal got grief for short skirts, I doubt Sloan gets a pass on short, silky bathrobes.

I just want everyone to tell Paulina to go to hell at this point. Is that unreasonable? I mean, I didn't even watch her "rescue" of Chanel, but she did something crazy like bum a lift off someone to get to the chalet, didn't she? So what's the exact tally on the number of people she's endangered? Couldn't she, at the very least, be arrested?

Hey Leo - Dimitri is "all beauty no brains"...but faked being an ISA Agent compellingly enough to fool veteran agent Billie? How do you figure that?

And how exactly did Dimitri give up his inheritance when you pretended to be a girl, and then the lawyer guy knew you were both gay and was fine with it and signed off on the inheritance? Did I miss something?

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Sloan giving it back to Eric. You want to treat me like a child then here is all my financial stuff. Have at it. I know she is a terribleish person but Eric is infantilizing her the way he does all his women and I love that she won't take it.

Yeah, I gotta hand it to Sloan here when she brought up Nicole never feeling good enough for him. (Although, do you guys remember that scene? I wish I could - it sounds like a good one! When was it?)

Eric knows something is fishy, fine, but he's doing very little to change the financial reality of their family. Didn't he work at the Pub for a while? Wouldn't Roman gladly let him work there so he could supplement his income?

Anyway, nice to see him at the paper. It's a natural idea that keeps to the photography goal. It's just...kinda sad that 50 year old Eric is so professionally adrift that Chad hiring him is a huge cause for celebration. Eric had such a leg up in the photography game when he was 20. How did it all go south this badly? Yikes.

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Rita. Absolutely loved this character and her rapport with EJ. He always responds well to a tough mother figure keeping him in line, and this one worked soooo much better than awful Mayor Price.

Back in the 90s, this show had so many incidental characters that added so much to the canvas. Nurses at the hospital with first names and personalities, police officers at the station, regular citizens, etc. It's nice to see someone like that back in the mix. I hope Rita stays around...though I have a hard time imagining her dealing with Stefano, LOL.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Way to go, Paulina. You may have poisoned  your unborn grandchild. But of course show won’t go there. Everything will turn out fine. Imagine if they ever tackled the hard issues such as a baby being born with severe medical problems or not born at all because the mother chose to abort in this situation? but they won’t go there either. Chanel should be furious at her mother. I hope something happens that chases Paulina out of Salem &  off the show because every time I see her I wanna shriek  as awfully as she does. How did this woman ever become an actress?

Which is wild because this show has had women get abortions(Mimi, Jada more recently).

• Like 5

Eric adds nothing financially but he's going to question and yell at Sloan about her money. 

Paulina thinks sending Chad snacks was going to make him not write the story? 

Jackee Harry was extra terrible today. 

Liked Rita. 

Sloan says EJs kids are all screwed up? She doesn't know Sydney and Johnny is fine.  In fact he should go be more Dimera on Paulina. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I shed no tears for Leo as he got dumped...but did anyone else find that letter he received really cliche? It sounded more like Dimitri got kidnapped and someone faked the note ("goodbye...forever!!"). Given how desperately he seemed to love him, this was random.

I liked Dimitri before he drank the Leo Koolaid. If he comes back, I hope he's freed from the pairing.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I liked Dimitri before he drank the Leo Koolaid. If he comes back, I hope he's freed from the pairing.

Dimitri trying desperately to become part of the Dimeras would have been the better story, but whatever.

• Love 4

For one brief, shining moment, I thought we were getting Peter Porte back.  But nah, instead we're stuck with day old bread Leo and the 1950's laugh track that goes with him.

I hope his next boyfriend is Konstantine.  He deserves it.

Sloane is a terrible character and yet, I can tolerate her better than I can Eric.  I don't know if it's how he's written or how GV portrays him, but Eric comes off as both immensely, unbelievably, stupid and utterly lacking in any sensitivity.  So much so that my sympathies are with Sloane and she's without a doubt an absolute horror of a person.  

But goshohgollyGEE I'm so happy Eric is finally a fadder, aren't you?

I want Rita to initiate a coup and take over Dimera.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
On 4/30/2024 at 11:36 PM, SouthernChick said:

I couldn’t tell if Boberette was Bobby or Everett today. 

The almost blase way in which he was talking to Stephanie screamed Bobby to me.  Everett is more grounded and has at least a slightly gentler manner about him.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Does Sloan's entire wardrobe consist of different colors of those ridiculous bathrobe dresses? Does she wear those to court? If Ally McBeal got grief for short skirts, I doubt Sloan gets a pass on short, silky bathrobes.

I just want everyone to tell Paulina to go to hell at this point. Is that unreasonable? I mean, I didn't even watch her "rescue" of Chanel, but she did something crazy like bum a lift off someone to get to the chalet, didn't she? So what's the exact tally on the number of people she's endangered? Couldn't she, at the very least, be arrested?

Hey Leo - Dimitri is "all beauty no brains"...but faked being an ISA Agent compellingly enough to fool veteran agent Billie? How do you figure that?

And how exactly did Dimitri give up his inheritance when you pretended to be a girl, and then the lawyer guy knew you were both gay and was fine with it and signed off on the inheritance? Did I miss something?

Yeah, I gotta hand it to Sloan here when she brought up Nicole never feeling good enough for him. (Although, do you guys remember that scene? I wish I could - it sounds like a good one! When was it?)

Eric knows something is fishy, fine, but he's doing very little to change the financial reality of their family. Didn't he work at the Pub for a while? Wouldn't Roman gladly let him work there so he could supplement his income?

Anyway, nice to see him at the paper. It's a natural idea that keeps to the photography goal. It's just...kinda sad that 50 year old Eric is so professionally adrift that Chad hiring him is a huge cause for celebration. Eric had such a leg up in the photography game when he was 20. How did it all go south this badly? Yikes.

Back in the 90s, this show had so many incidental characters that added so much to the canvas. Nurses at the hospital with first names and personalities, police officers at the station, regular citizens, etc. It's nice to see someone like that back in the mix. I hope Rita stays around...though I have a hard time imagining her dealing with Stefano, LOL.

Love Rita. She brings old Days humor back. This show was so much better decades ago. 

10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Eric adds nothing financially but he's going to question and yell at Sloan about her money. 

Paulina thinks sending Chad snacks was going to make him not write the story? 

Jackee Harry was extra terrible today. 

Liked Rita. 

Sloan says EJs kids are all screwed up? She doesn't know Sydney and Johnny is fine.  In fact he should go be more Dimera on Paulina. 

I don’t think Jackee can even get extra terrible. She has always been at the pinnacle at horrible bad acting since 227 and she’s going strong. Age has not mellowed her. 🤢

• Like 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Rodney said:

The almost blase way in which he was talking to Stephanie screamed Bobby to me.  Everett is more grounded and has at least a slightly gentler manner about him.

I figured this for the same reason, but Bobby seeming interested in Stephanie is weird since when he first reappeared he paid her dust and was making eyes at Jada. But Bobby is unhinged so who knows lol.

• Love 5

I'm already sick of Ericole working together and it is only Day 1

No Paulina or Konstantin!! That was a plus

Still loving Rita, but not as much today, I think less is more with her.

Come on Leo: SAY IT. And all he knows is that Jude is Nicole's, he does not know that he is Eric's. If he tells EJ what he knows I bet Sloan will tell him the rest and then EJ will cover it up too.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
On 4/30/2024 at 5:28 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

This is totally out of character because no way would Julie be cool with any of this. She would have called Jennifer and Hope(if they were still around) and they would team up to stop this.

How I wish Mike (Michael T Weiss preferably) and Melissa were still around, they could have talked some sense into Maggie.

On 5/1/2024 at 1:30 AM, Soapy Goddess said:

Eileen has had to act with a lot worse and made it work. That's why she commands the big bucks.

ED’s Kelly Capwell had paired with Cruz after her sister Eden left Santa Barbara, which caused an uproar in SB fandom. ED has been highly experienced in dealing with unfavorable/biased writing and jeers of crazed fans ever since. What a marvellous achievement!

8 hours ago, boes said:

Sloane is a terrible character and yet, I can tolerate her better than I can Eric.  I don't know if it's how he's written or how GV portrays him, but Eric comes off as both immensely, unbelievably, stupid and utterly lacking in any sensitivity.  So much so that my sympathies are with Sloane and she's without a doubt an absolute horror of a person.  

But goshohgollyGEE I'm so happy Eric is finally a fadder, aren't you?

Every time I looked at Eric, I could not believe this was the same little cute boy raised by RoJohn and Carrie. SORAS had hardly done any favor to Shawn’s grandchildren, hadn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Sunrain said:

ED’s Kelly Capwell had paired with Cruz after her sister Eden left Santa Barbara, which caused an uproar in SB fandom.

Wow, this must have happened after I stopped watching the show because I don’t remember Cruz being with Kelly Capwell at all. I only recall him with Victoria (and recall Robin Wright’s Kelly with Joe…uh, Joe Frobisher?).

Ava working at the pub is so wrong.

It's like they are trying to get the show cancelled and you can't really just blame Alarr at this point either because he's gone.

• Like 2

That Marlena spoke to him with as much familiarity and warmth as she did Roman says a lot about how detached Deidre is and how poorly written these relationships are.

Honestly I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone today! Roman being that warm to Ava? Marlena caring that much about Harris?

🤯

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

That Marlena spoke to him with as much familiarity and warmth as she did Roman says a lot about how detached Deidre is and how poorly written these relationships are.

Honestly I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone today! Roman being that warm to Ava? Marlena caring that much about Harris?

🤯

Don't you know that Marlena cares about ALL her patients? Whether they've had one session or twenty-one sessions.

• LOL 5

Dee has her pet actors who she adores and promotes, like Sbu and RSW, and that is why they get unneeded therapy sessions with her. I'm glad she obviously doesn't care for PT as if I had to watch Marlena analyze Xander I'd want to top myself.

I love how Maggie adds the caveat that she would not be marrying Konstantin for any other reason but to help with his visa to absolutely everybody she tells. First, it is funny because it feels like she has to justify anybody marrying this moron, but secondly, because half the town now knows it is a fraud wedding. Having said that, no way would Marlena leave John alone with Konstantin after the events earlier this week, so they are clearly setting him up in my opinion, and thank goodness there is an end in sight. I just wish Maggie wasn't being depicted as so utterly stupid.

As for EJ, I have no doubts he will continue to let his wife think her baby died at birth, just to hang on to her. I think he and Sloan will likely now become co-conspirators. Such a shame as I really loved him and Nicole together, and Eric is such an awful drag on any woman he gets his talons into.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I’ve never seen Deidre promote SBu. I think Blake Berris is currently her favorite. She’s posted 3 pics of him lately saying how much she enjoys working with him.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
(edited)

I'm really glad that it looks like the Konstantin plot is finally wrapping up. I really wish that both he and Theresa were getting exposed at the very same time and it doesn't seem like it at this point. I really hope that when Theresa's storyline finally wraps up that she gets shipped off to prison for a very long time and we don't see her ever again for many years until at least Tate's married with kids of his own. 

Edited by MissPhoenixGirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

I’ve never seen Deidre promote SBu. I think Blake Berris is currently her favorite. She’s posted 3 pics of him lately saying how much she enjoys working with him.

She loves Remington too 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I think [EJ] and Sloan will likely now become co-conspirators. 

And then they fall in love! Or at least fuck lol.

20 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

She loves Remington too 

Well then what the hell De, you save all your other pets that I don't give a shit about but not the one I like?!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1