Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, boes said:

Dimitri got full immunity for himself, Megan and Kristen by freeing Andrew.  Shane gave him immunity in exchange for the safe return of his son.  Apparently, kidnapping DOES pay!

Thanks for answering my question.

Based on today’s episode, doesn’t it seem like (via shenanigans) there will be two swabs given to test who is the baby daddy? That way, the show doesn’t really have to answer who is truly the father. It can be up to the viewer to decide based on what they want.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Only thing I liked about today's episode was the scene with Anna telling Tony about Dr. Rolf's latest miracle.  Quick thinking there, Anna, even if he didn't buy it.   

The rest of the episode pretty much convinced me that I won't be signing up for Peacock at the end of June.   I despise Megan and Kristen and I'm have no desire to pay to watch them as the eat up the show with this DiMera business crap.  They're both insufferable.   I'm also no longer crazy about Gabi and Stephen.  I liked them the 1st time around, but now they grate on my last neve.   And add Paulina to that too.    

Was it back in the Fall when 5 prisoners were released from prison with immunity to wreak havoc on the show?  And now the writers are basically repeating themselves.   

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I will reiterate something I have long felt: The DiMeras were never meant to be a core family living in Salem society.

Stefano would pop up, cause trouble, and be gone. Same with his [early] children.

Expanding the brood and making them Addams Family Lite or whatever the hell this show has done since the 2000s just sucks.

I agree with this. I can accept Dimeras who are at least viable characters like Chad and EJ providing a contrast to Stefano.  However Kristen and the other insane ilk? Not so much. Especially if they are treated like everyone else. 

18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

😲 Wow - Seriously??

You can't just dislike a character based on their behavior?

It's really sad to me that this is apparently one of the few places where people can calmly comment (mostly, LOL) and even disagree with one another and still be fans.

YES.

Seriously, they needed to be done with ages ago. That poor Joe was brought back in year after year after year...it makes me sad. Yes, we loved his character, but the show clearly made no attempts to wrap his story up or phase in someone new to be the Big Bad.

And now, having all his character's offspring dug up and reanimated to supposedly "carry" the series just makes no sense. Because of this bizarre preoccupation with keeping the family around as villains, the characters routinely escape justice, overstay their welcome and lose all their mystique. Stefano had mystique to spare, except when they overused him.

Honestly, the only times I think the DiMeras "fit in" to the general Salem cast was back in the Kristen/Peter days, and then later on, with the EJ/Kristen era of a decade ago. Maybe it was also the case in Stefano and Meagan's early days, but I missed those, so I can't say.

Chad is pretty much not even a DiMera lately, and EJ is just a business owner who does nothing much of interest. And I'm supposed to think Meagan is going to spice things up? Ugh. No, she won't. Neither did Jake and Stefan.

For all the meaningful glances towards that portrait on the wall, these characters are royally boring and nothing at all like Stefano. And that's okay. He was one of a kind.

Just move on. There can be other villains in this show, other evil families, other ideas, other names.

You know the only time we had a reprieve of the Dimeras was when the Alamains were in town with Lawrence and later Vivian who was far more grounded in reality when she showed up then after Lawrence/Carly/Nicky left she became rather cartoonish after that.

At least with Stefan/Jake they tried to build up the Alamain part but it's not the same without Vivian or Lawrence. 

• Like 4
(edited)

The show can’t introduce a new family to Salem?

How many more DiMeras can there be? Who made the crack about people resurrecting/no one dies in Salem?

Anna and Tony were hilarious. Dr. Rolf and a baby! Yeah, good luck in giving up the wine and the fine foods you are used to.

Nicole looked sick and her hair seemed greasy. Yeah, don’t look at Sloan’s gift horse in the mouth. Accept her help. She wants the kid to be EJs so she and Eric can move on. Easier to just steal a toothbrush than use a swab.

Eric wants the family to meet Sloan?

Yeah, Kristen, Gabi will sure want you in the wedding party.

Poor Harold having to cook for all these new residents. plus make up the two new rooms.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Anna and Tony were hilarious. Dr. Rolf and a baby! Yeah, good luck in giving up the wine and the fine foods you are used to.

Poor Harold having to cook for all these new residents. plus make up the two new rooms.

Anna and Tony are everything!  I pretty much plugged my ears for all the other nonsense, but Anna and Tony, never.  I wish Show would just give us a weekly "Cocktails with Anna and Tony" hour and ditch the rest for a day.

"Poor Harold" is right!  He's not only going to have to make up two more rooms but he's probably going to have to build them.

Megan rambling on about being back in her father's house was pretty rich, considering it doesn't look one bit like it did back in her day.

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Um....has anybody even seen Harold lately?

And what about Victor's butler? Henderson, was it?

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Desperado said:

I also have no use for the current versions of Chad (what is up with that arm tattoo that looks done with a marker?) or EJ.

Seriously. Has he always had these and I just never noticed? There's an overly big, poorly drawn heart and then some letters, but they're not English. Maybe Greek.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 5/25/2023 at 11:08 PM, WendyCR72 said:

I will reiterate something I have long felt: The DiMeras were never meant to be a core family living in Salem society.

Stefano would pop up, cause trouble, and be gone. Same with his [early] children.

Expanding the brood and making them Addams Family Lite or whatever the hell this show has done since the 2000s just sucks.

I feel like they've been mostly trying to recreate the Cassadine family from GH (with even Stefan being originally played by Tyler Christopher), but all the recent corporate board stuff feels like they're trying to add elements of the Quartermaines. Like Ron is trying to go for a weird hybrid of the Cassadine/Quartermaine family.

Key word is "trying." 

I loved Tony playing along with Anna's ridiculous story. At first I was scared he was going senile to even remotely believe it.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I feel like they've been mostly trying to recreate the Cassadine family from GH (with even Stefan being originally played by Tyler Christopher), but all the recent corporate board stuff feels like they're trying to add elements of the Quartermaines. Like Ron is trying to go for a weird hybrid of the Cassadine/Quartermaine family.

I haven't watched Succession, but I've been wondering if the writers have (since it's incredibly popular and features corporate siblings feuding over business dealings.)

• Like 2
14 hours ago, boes said:

Anna and Tony are everything!  I pretty much plugged my ears for all the other nonsense, but Anna and Tony, never.  I wish Show would just give us a weekly "Cocktails with Anna and Tony" hour and ditch the rest for a day.

I would LOVE this SO MUCH. “It wasn’t exactly the work of Hercule Poirot.” 🤣

But Tony, aren’t all your siblings ex-cons?

Why did the wardrobe dept pick the crocodile sausage look for Kristen? That dress looked SO uncomfortable, it’s all I could think about.

Also, the bronzed plunging neckline for Nicole for a hospital appointment? And for Sloan visiting her ailing brother? Yuck. I do like the characters working together though and I hope it’s the beginning of a supportive friendship and not treachery.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Anna and Tony were hilarious. Especially when he was telling her he was going to donate the wine. Lol 

Nicole's dress was a bit much for going to visit Abe at the hospital.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Phebemarie said:

I haven't watched Succession, but I've been wondering if the writers have (since it's incredibly popular and features corporate siblings feuding over business dealings.)

That's probably it, then. I don't watch it because I won't pay for extra channels. I actually quite enjoy the corporate sniping between Stefan and EJ. NuEJ started working for me when they pushed him towards all the corporate stuff. It definitely feels like a newer element to the show....you didn't really see that much  corporate shenanigans during the Dena Higley era of this show. Although if I'm remembering Dena Higley Days right everything and anything led back to the amazing Dr. Taniel. (I'll never forget Ken Corday admitting publicly he wishes he could put Dr. Tan on every day. Really? I never would have guessed!)

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm shocked they haven't ruined Sloan or Sloan/Eric yet. I thought for sure they'd have Sloan switch the paternity test results but now I'm hopeful they're not going there.

I know it's unpopular but I enjoy the Dimera family scenes. I'm sure it'll get old eventually but for now it's fun.

I think they should put Johnny and Chad in that story though since they really don't have anything better to do lol.

• Like 4
On 5/26/2023 at 10:44 PM, tribeca said:

Am I the only one who would have loved an Anna Tony baby ?

why does Nicole go out of her way to press Sloans buttons ?

Instead of giving Stefano a bunch of long lost children he's never going to meet. I rather they have given some of these kids to Tony/Anna instead. Like EJ could've been Tony/Anna's kid instead of that wacky Elvis SORASing. Same with Chad, Stefan, Jake etc. I think it would've been interesting if they had a daughter and Anna's relationship with her was drastically different than the one she has with Carrie.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm shocked they haven't ruined Sloan or Sloan/Eric yet. I thought for sure they'd have Sloan switch the paternity test results but now I'm hopeful they're not going there.

Soooo much this! And I really truly hope we only have Eric’s swab not both his and EJ’s.  Even if EJ returned from his emergency business trip, please DOOL, don’t let him be swabbed since it’s not needed!  No paternity switches or mixed up swab hijinx, okay Days? 

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Instead of giving Stefano a bunch of long lost children he's never going to meet. I rather they have given some of these kids to Tony/Anna instead. Like EJ could've been Tony/Anna's kid instead of that wacky Elvis SORASing. Same with Chad, Stefan, Jake etc. I think it would've been interesting if they had a daughter and Anna's relationship with her was drastically different than the one she has with Carrie.

Well, Anna WAS pregnant way back when with Tony's baby, but apparently, Renée messed with some boat that Anna and/or Anna and Tony were riding in and caused a miscarriage per everything I read.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

Gabi in that house trying to act so Dimera is just not working especially Stefan too.  The other siblings at least have met and had some interaction. Stefan never even knew Stefano. He and Gabi can get out anytime. 

Chad is the one who should be in this story. 

• Like 4

One would think that the DiMera bedrooms would have nicer bedding.

Johnny, it is high time you find something to do. Wendy is just a nice temporary distraction.

What a fun mansion and family - as long as I can get your vote to back me up.

Nicole’s story about the virus made sense. Too bad EJ had to go out of town.

Eric must be a sound sleeper for Sloan to get the sample. She has changed a bit and fallen in love with someone unexpected - Eric.

Leo had a nice sweater.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

No spoilers, but how do we know Sloan didn't simply swab her own cheek?  If they only test for paternity - because, of course, why would they test for anything else? - the sample would simply come back as not a match.  Easy and done.

• Like 2
  • Useful 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

One would think that the DiMera bedrooms would have nicer bedding.

I always look at the wallpaper and color schemes with confusion. The house used to have a consistent aesthetic. Not so much anymore.

1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

No spoilers, but how do we know Sloan didn't simply swab her own cheek? 

Exactly what I was thinking. It was odd they didnt show how she managed to Covid Test Eric without him gagging and waking up. He wasn't even snoring! His mouth was closed!

Nicole is dumb to in any way trust Sloan here. This set-up - no real EJ confirmation and Eric not matching because of trust placed in Sloan- seems the perfect situation to give Sloan what she wants.

It flies in the face of logic that Nicole wouldn't try again - multiple times if necessary - to get EJ's test done and  confirm that he IS a match. Paternity is not the type of situation where you just assume "oh well, since the other guy is negative I guess it must be you!"

.....really, why is Nicole trusting Sloan? She hates her.

The people in this town would have better luck getting accurate test results on Maury.

I missed 2/3rds of the episode so all I caught was Nicole meeting Megan, Gabi and Bozo the Twin thinking they'll get the extra support from Megs and Krissy, Nic failing to drug EJ (to swab him in his sleep?) and Skinny Sloan on the phone.

(Sloan is reeeeaaaallly skinny.)

Oh and Johnny and Wendy's date (yawn) and the sisters considering a takeover (why not).

Was there fun stuff before, with Anna and Tony? I'd think he'd have a big moment seeing Megan again for the first time in decades...

Megan is getting more graaaand daaaah-ling by the episode. It's just not working for me.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

This episode felt like it had a lot of people in it. There were also some surprising interactions like Brady and Gwen and Brady and Alex. I enjoyed those. 

Why did the wardrobe department put Sarah in black? I could barely see her baby bump. I actually didn't see it at all when she placed her bag in front of it. Bonnie must have x-ray vision. I'm not sure how I felt about those scenes. How sad that LG's Sarah has been around since 2018 and her strongest ties to the canvas are supporting characters.

Speaking of Sarah and her ties to the canvas, why does the show go out of its way to illustrate Maggie and Sarah have a terrible relationship? Maggie didn't realize her daughter was missing for a year. Maggie only put up a small fuss before agreeing to her amnesiac daughter with a penchant for stabbing people as her Renee Dumonde persona lives in the Dimera house, where I don't believe she ever visited Sarah/Renee. Now, Sarah hasn't even told Maggie that she's pregnant. I assume because Sarah knows Maggie loves Xander more than Sarah and would never keep such a secret from him.

Stephanie and Chad should just move to Iowa or Switzerland or anywhere that's not Salem, USA.

I really like Broe vs. Xoe. I thought NB looked especially beautiful in this episode. I also thought Xander offered her the arts editor job and not the sales job. I actually wish Victor was around to harangue Chloe about how she is yet again destroying the Kiriakis family.

I really disliked the Maggie vs Justin scenes. There are some characters that I really dislike in parental mode. While I didn't have an issue with Justin as Sonny's father, I am annoyed with Justin as Alex's father. I also don't feel particularly invested in the business meeting between Alex and whatever the temporary character's name was. That scene impacted three interactions today: Maggie/Justin, Alex/Stephanie/Chad, Alex/Gwen. There isn't that much drama there from that interaction. Also, why did the show strongly imply the man was doing coke in the bathroom for neither Alex nor Stephanie to bring this up to Maggie.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

No spoilers, but how do we know Sloan didn't simply swab her own cheek?  If they only test for paternity - because, of course, why would they test for anything else? - the sample would simply come back as not a match.  Easy and done.

I’m hoping someone here can answer (or know someone who can answer) my question:  would a DNA test reveal if a person was male or female?  If this is a scientific fact *and* it’s revealed that Sloan just swabbed herself, I guess Days is counting on the audience’s ignorance to know how science works IRL. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I thought NB looked especially beautiful in this episode.

That dressing gown was a great color on her. Her being helpless isn't as good a look, however.

Boring episode today. Job switches aren't exactly riveting entertainment.

Chad still keeps facing off with the same face even after 5 years, poor guy. Alex might not kill (yet) but he's still awful. Chad, if she likes him too, run now.

Maggie shouldn't be bullied by Justin just because "family businesses are all about emotional blackmail" or whatever he essentially said. Maggie's doing the impossible by stepping up to run Titan. Support her, please.

Does Maggie know Philip is alive?

Rex, Sarah and Bonnie were the most interesting part of the episode and even that felt weird. When did Bonnie become aggressively pro-Xander following the kidnapping? I don't remember that.

It was nice hearing Sarah be rational about the risks of being involved with Xander. I like them together, but it's also nice to hear her call a spade a spade.

I understand the real-life circumstances playing out here, but it's still mega crazy that Bo has finally come back to the show and to life, but now John Aniston is dead and Peter only did a few episodes so he's absent as well...but Victor is alive and Bo is in a coma....so we can only hear about their reunion in passing. Like.....the hell???

Them together again could have been the moment of the year!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 4
  • Love 4
On 5/29/2023 at 6:47 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Well, Anna WAS pregnant way back when with Tony's baby, but apparently, Renée messed with some boat that Anna and/or Anna and Tony were riding in and caused a miscarriage per everything I read.

Anna mentioned this when Sarah thought she was Renee would've been nice with flashbacks but oh well.

9 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

This episode felt like it had a lot of people in it. There were also some surprising interactions like Brady and Gwen and Brady and Alex. I enjoyed those. 

Why did the wardrobe department put Sarah in black? I could barely see her baby bump. I actually didn't see it at all when she placed her bag in front of it. Bonnie must have x-ray vision. I'm not sure how I felt about those scenes. How sad that LG's Sarah has been around since 2018 and her strongest ties to the canvas are supporting characters.

Speaking of Sarah and her ties to the canvas, why does the show go out of its way to illustrate Maggie and Sarah have a terrible relationship? Maggie didn't realize her daughter was missing for a year. Maggie only put up a small fuss before agreeing to her amnesiac daughter with a penchant for stabbing people as her Renee Dumonde persona lives in the Dimera house, where I don't believe she ever visited Sarah/Renee. Now, Sarah hasn't even told Maggie that she's pregnant. I assume because Sarah knows Maggie loves Xander more than Sarah and would never keep such a secret from him.

Stephanie and Chad should just move to Iowa or Switzerland or anywhere that's not Salem, USA.

I really like Broe vs. Xoe. I thought NB looked especially beautiful in this episode. I also thought Xander offered her the arts editor job and not the sales job. I actually wish Victor was around to harangue Chloe about how she is yet again destroying the Kiriakis family.

I really disliked the Maggie vs Justin scenes. There are some characters that I really dislike in parental mode. While I didn't have an issue with Justin as Sonny's father, I am annoyed with Justin as Alex's father. I also don't feel particularly invested in the business meeting between Alex and whatever the temporary character's name was. That scene impacted three interactions today: Maggie/Justin, Alex/Stephanie/Chad, Alex/Gwen. There isn't that much drama there from that interaction. Also, why did the show strongly imply the man was doing coke in the bathroom for neither Alex nor Stephanie to bring this up to Maggie.

If they wanted Maggie/Sarah to have a complicated relationship they could've used actual history where Sarah walked in on Maggie in bed with Neil while she was married to Mickey(who Sarah loved as a father). That I believe was why she left town in the 90s. Instead of having it be about Xander. 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I’m hoping someone here can answer (or know someone who can answer) my question:  would a DNA test reveal if a person was male or female?  If this is a scientific fact *and* it’s revealed that Sloan just swabbed herself, I guess Days is counting on the audience’s ignorance to know how science works IRL. 

I read that yes the DNA would show gender

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Maggie acting like she is qualified and that Victor agrees she is doesn't make sense. Especially when we saw the guy didn't want to do the deal to begin with. Maggie can get off her high horse. 

Her specific instructions were to do what? 

So Chad finally returns and doesn't bother to see his kids and spend time with them.

Gwen still exists? 

• Like 2

Chad, do your kids even know who you are? Why are you just dropping in on Stephanie? No one calls first? And Steph, what if your folks walked in to find you and Chad naked on the couch? Ugh.

Aww, Gwen, you despise Chloe. Yeah, maybe Alex would be a better ad manager for the paper.

I am not sure Maggie is qualified to run Titan. Just because you are related does not mean you are good at a particular job. Companies can hire CEOs with MBAs and extensive business experience and have the family on the Board. Just I had no business forcing her to rehire his son.

Sarah, you look close to six months along. Bonnie may be many things, but not stupid. Yeah, have your misgivings about Xander, but at some point, he will learn about the baby.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Maggie acting like she is qualified and that Victor agrees she is doesn't make sense. Especially when we saw the guy didn't want to do the deal to begin with. Maggie can get off her high horse. 

In spite of this all factually bring true, I'm still Team Maggie. She has run a business before and watched Victor closely for years. She isn't an ideal candidate, but she is definitely more reliable than Alex who was handed a job months ago on a silver platter after having no involvement in the company.

Plus, I'm interpreting her orders as springing from BTS conversations with Vic, who even though retired has never fully let go of Titan.

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Chad finally returns and doesn't bother to see his kids and spend time with them.

Yeah, noticed that too. Neglectful parenting is the Salem default.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yeah, noticed that too. Neglectful parenting is the Salem default.

You just have to shrug and go, "Budgetary restraints." See: Bonnie's granddaughter Emily being asleep so we don't have to hire an actress to play her or build a room set for her.

7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Chad still keeps facing off with the same face even after 5 years, poor guy. Alex might not kill (yet) but he's still awful. Chad, if she likes him too, run now.

I find Alex more tolerable when he's being absolutely hated on by Maggie. LOL

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Sarah, you look close to six months along. Bonnie may be many things, but not stupid. Yeah, have your misgivings about Xander, but at some point, he will learn about the baby.

Sarah and Rex desperately trying to convince Bonnie that Xander isn't the father was my favorite part of today.

• Like 5
(edited)

Justin, pipe down.  If you manage to win a court case ever again, then you'll be allowed to talk.  Even moreso, giving Maggie the "it's about the family" talk might mean more if you hadn't married Adrienne's lookalike who made her life a living hell.  Bonnie's existence is bad enough, married to Justin is intolerable.  Also, AlexBenOllie is a huge putz, with or without his glasses and Gwen deserves him.

Rex!  He didn't have much to do but it was nice to see him.  I'm happy to see Sarah again, too, though I know that's not an opinion shared by everyone.

Remember when Chad had storylines that were fun?  Neither do I.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5

I am intrigued by the Nurse who looks like Paulina...what is she up to?   The dumb Salem police department shows up again: the cop who ends up chained to the bed while Colin escapes.  I am glad Sloan told Eric the truth, unlike Nicole who seems to like to keep secrets about all her pregnancies.  Interesting symbolism with Sloan wearing "Virginal white" today.  

• Like 4

Sloan's character direction is such a delightful surprise. I'm still always scared she'll be ruined though.

I'm obsessed with the dumb cop that ended up chained to the bed. I want more of him.

I am actually interested in where this is going with the Paulina lookalike nurse kidnapping Abe.

Talia's eyebrow acting was really prominent today with the black eye. 

ETA:

Nurse Whitley according to Tuesday's end of the show's cast list is being played by Kim Coles (Living Single, In Living Color). Sounds like stunt casting to me.

OK I thought that was her but then I was like wait is it lol. Now I'm even more excited for this!

• Like 6
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sloan's character direction is such a delightful surprise. I'm still always scared she'll be ruined though.

Here, here!  This storyline is certainly not progressing (so far) with the tropes I was dreading.  But I thought Sloan had a weird look on her face when she and Eric talked about Eric handling the swab.  There was a brief shot of Sloan looking at the swab while Eric was talking and I dunno…her look was a bit calculating/devious.  I hope I just imagined it. Please, please, please Days, continue to play it straight with this story (at least Sloan - and now Eric’s part in it).

21 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Nurse Whitley eh? So Dwayne will show up at some point (hopefully someone here gets my reference)

A Different World, right?  Just need Jasmine Guy and Kadeem Hardison (sp?) to show up!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nurse Whitley according to Tuesday's end of the show's cast list is being played by Kim Coles (Living Single, In Living Color).

Man, I did not recognize Kim Coles at all! I had to go back and watch those scenes again after I read this. Yup, definitely her. Don't think I've actually seen her in much of anything since Living Single ended. Glad she's still keeping busy. Didn't see this Abe-napping coming and I'm also intrigued by where it's going...maybe some Misery-type plot? 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Talia's eyebrow acting was really prominent today with the black eye. 

Everyday she has one always uneven compared to the other. It's really distracting. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I too was distracted by the uneven brows. Really noticeable.

No idea who the Paulina lookalike nurse was from. Did not watch that show.

Abe has no idea who Paulina is? Yay.

It is not Sloan’s job to tell Eric private stuff. He could wait a couple of days until Nicole has something to say.

Talia, love is not doing criminal things for your boyfriend to keep him. Some counseling may be in order to move past the I will do anything for the guy I love mindset.

Colin, you did well to escape.

Is Eric going to return the swab to Nicole?

• Like 5

Eric had better not rip into Nicole tomorrow.

I missed her answer to Anna's "do you love Eric?" today. I missed the first part of that scene where Nic presumably answered, and just saw Anna say "well, now you have your answer" and leave 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So the nurse has the hots for Abe and is rescue/kidnapping him?  

I get that, but what kind of a MONSTER is she, to take him from the hospital without him dressed in one of his suits??  Abe might forget Paulina but he'd NEVER forget to overdress for every occasion.

BTW, forgetting Paulina is a side effect I myself would be very grateful for. 

Now, if they come up with one that also includes forgetting Julie, that's  Nobel Prize material.

ETA - I was so hoping that Colin would overpower Rafe and leave him handcuffed to the side of the bed in his skivvies and not that schmuck day player guy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
23 hours ago, boes said:

I was so hoping that Colin would overpower Rafe and leave him handcuffed to the side of the bed in his skivvies and not that schmuck day player guy.

I get it, but if I'm being completely honest, it wasn't a bad eye candy moment there. Dumb Cop was a cutie in his little white t-shirt and boxer shorts.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 4
  • Love 2