Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Just now, SilverLake0315 said:

That’d be hilarious  lol  but she drove herself. Just add to the list of how awful these people are (well, 3 of the 5) that they can’t even be bothered to carpool.

Add to that: Last week, Meri said that she drove from Parowan because Christine called this meeting.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Lambie said:

I still don't understand the clusterfuck of CPP. Most people who buy a piece of land buy it to build on. It all goes into the mortgage payment. Why can't they build on the  land until it's paid off? No one would ever buy lots if that were the case. 

They want to redraw the borders of each of the individual lots before they build.  They can’t redraw  the borders while there is a mortgage 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Did Janelle just say that she gave all of the proceeds from the sale of her Vegas home to Robyn to buy a home? If this is the case that was a dumb dumb move. 

Now they are going to lighten things up with the special children of Robyn and Kody and the happy family scene. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I just saw this movie trailer tonight and I thought, wow, that's creepy.

Then I saw Auriela (sp?) tell that story about the girl who was made because her man cut off their engagement and I thought, nah -- that's WAY creepier.

• LOL 3

Janelle used her inheritance and 401k to buy the house in Lehi. Now, she is left with nothing.  On the other hand, an unemployed Robyn came into the family with three kids and debt up to the wazoo and has a mansion.

• Sad 23
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Welp, that was NOT an EMMY-AWARD winning performance from Mr. & Mrs. Douchecanoe.

Sorry. Not sorry.  With ANY luck at all, next week Christine will actually LEAVE and the the rest of the "culture" can go fly a kite.  The End. Buh-bye. CYA. OUT. Dueces.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

The last thing I want to see is Kody doting  on Robyn’s kids.  I’m nauseous just watching.  Those children have been isolated due to covid for years.  In addition they never lived in the mixed family housing.  Robyn always lived alone.  Robyn kept them separated and it has nothing to do with Christine if there is a feeling of separation. Meri and Robyn should just STFU.    The way Kody spoke to Christine was mentally abusive.

I recently watched some of the earlier seasons when Robyn came into the family and all 3 wives talked of feelings of jealousy.  Meri liked Robyn but spoke openly about her jealousy with Robyn.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 13

If I were Janelle I would have a talk with Robyn and Kody and tell them OK I need my money back. You know the money that I gave you to buy your house? And if they refuse I would bring it up on every show and call them out for being deadbeats and users. And I would remind Kody how he tried to get Christine's equity. So if he is unwiling to repay the loan, Janelle should ask that he sign over ownership in the paid for lot that he and Robyn own. Simple 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

If I were Janelle I would have a talk with Robyn and Kody and tell them OK I need my money back. You know the money that I gave you to buy your house? And if they refuse I would bring it up on every show and call them out for being deadbeats and users. And I would remind Kody how he tried to get Christine's equity. So if he is unwiling to repay the loan, Janelle should ask that he sign over ownership in the paid for lot that he and Robyn own. Simple 

I agree AND Janelle & Savannah MUST move into the "mansion" tout suite!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, altopower said:

She's been almost-leaving for weeks now.

And everything has been “the hardest xxx ever”, as in hardest talk with Truely, hardest conversation with the wives, hardest good-bye. I support Christine but I’m growing weary.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I'm cheering on Christine, because I think all four of these women should leave this marriage, and that all five of these people should realize plural marriage doesn't work, or doesn't work for them, but...

Christine is full of it, sometimes. You know how a couple of weeks ago, while Christine & Kody were going through their stuff in her garage? 

She made a big deal about her bedroom set, and said how she needed to get rid of it for a fresh start, which does make sense.

However, she also noted its sentimental value and said her kids were born in that bed.

I happened upon an old episode, where they were buying furniture (season 3 maybe - I'm not sure) for the Vegas rentals. Christine pointedly said she never had a bedroom set and never had a bed, just a mattress.

Truely had been born before the episode aired. None of her kids were born in the bed she sold off this season.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, General Days said:

I happened upon an old episode, where they were buying furniture (season 3 maybe - I'm not sure) for the Vegas rentals. Christine pointedly said she never had a bedroom set and never had a bed, just a mattress.

Christine was referring to the bedroom set that she bought in Vegas.  She also got rid of the mattress which she had since Utah.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I just know that Kody is going to blame Christine for Janelle not being able to build on Coyote Pass.  

How about the way he tried to say Christine had alienated the older kids away, when he, Meri, and Robyn have actually done that? Another reason the TLC ride is going to end....the older kids are so turned off by those three, they can't be induced to even play for pay. Also, really hate to comment about small children, but IMO Arielle appears like she's as manic as Kody.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 9/18/2022 at 9:03 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

Christine hit the nail on the head--It is Kody's responsibility to have a good relationship with his kids.  And he is only interested in the little kids.

He is the one that missed the opportunity to deepen relationships with his kids.

And now the older kids are also wiser, and know what an absolute prick their "dad", or sperm donor, really is. Kody blames the distance with his older kids on Christine or Janelle, he can't imagine his kids are smarter than he'll EVER be and can see with their own eyes what a POS he really is. Hopefully they'll move far away from him... doubt he could name them all in order without a list written down in front of him. Except Robyn's kids, of course. Pathetic excuse for a man...🤬🤢🤮

• Like 4
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Chantellylace said:

And now the older kids are also wiser, and know what an absolute prick their "dad", or sperm donor, really is. Kody blames the distance with his older kids on Christine or Janelle, he can't imagine his kids are smarter than he'll EVER be and can see with their own eyes what a POS he really is. Hopefully they'll move far away from him... doubt he could name them all in order without a list written down in front of him. Except Robyn's kids, of course. Pathetic excuse for a man...🤬🤢🤮

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. He USED those kids to monetize the lifestyle he wants to enjoy with Robyn only now. I imagine they detest him for his hypocritical hustler ways.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
On 9/25/2022 at 8:44 PM, Suzywriter said:

Meri is a pill because she did not sign up for a plural marriage with the expectation of her being cast aside for 'better and better' wives. Kody got tired of her shortly after marrying again, and began treating her like a wrinkle in the carpet once he'd acquired a third one. When Robyn showed up, he was more than happy to divorce her under the guise of being the good guy who could adopt Robyn's kids by ditching his first wife. 

He didn't just divorce Meri to be a hero to Robyn and her kids; he was finally able to discard her. I'd be a pill too if I'd been discarded but expected to stay around. 

Don't forget, Meri introduced Robyn to Kody with the purpose of her being the 4th wife. She never thought far enough ahead to realize she would be replaced. That's when she got bitter. I also remember ALL 3 of the wives being upset that Kody kissed Robyn before they were married. He didn't kiss any of them until their wedding day. I think that's when they all got a feeling that Robyn was going to be the favorite. Kinda hope Meri feels a bit responsible for everything going on, but she really seems almost as obtuse as Kody. Ugh... RUN CHRISTINE!!

14 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. He USED those kids to monetize the lifestyle he wants to enjoy with Robyn only now. I imagine they detest him for his hypocritical hustler ways.

Well, the older kids all left, as far as I can tell. If you like your family life, you generally try to stick close. I don't watch a lot (because I can't stand Kody) but from what I can see, all the older kids fled far and wide. That speaks volumes! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, altopower said:

So when do we have the next intense fun conversation when Kody yells at Janelle for getting up and leaving?

Season 21😏

Edited by Elodia
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Christine was referring to the bedroom set that she bought in Vegas.  She also got rid of the mattress which she had since Utah.  

Right, but she said, "I had my babies in that bed," regarding the bedroom set she bought in Vegas. 

She did not have her babies in that bed. Her babies had all been born, before she bought that bed.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
21 minutes ago, General Days said:

Right, but she said, "I had my babies in that bed," regarding the bedroom set she bought in Vegas. 

She did not have her babies in that bed. Her babies had all been born, before she bought that bed.

It’s splitting hairs.  “I had my babies on that mattress”, doesn’t quite pack the same punch. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

It’s splitting hairs.  “I had my babies on that mattress”, doesn’t quite pack the same punch. 

I don't think she had her babies on that mattress, either. I think she's a little full of it sometimes. I'm still cheering her on, but I don't think Christine is any more of an honest broker than the rest of these grifters.

Either way, they were talking about the wooden furniture at the time.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

They want to redraw the borders of each of the individual lots before they build.  They can’t redraw  the borders while there is a mortgage 

I still don’t get why they can’t just build and redraw the lines later. They have imaginary marriages, why not imaginary boundary lines?

• Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

still don’t get why they can’t just build and redraw the lines later. They have imaginary marriages, why not imaginary boundary lines?

Probably because property boundary lines aren't controlled by Kody. The city/county does that.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Normally you can't get a loan to build until the property is paid off.  Kody doesn't want to build within the property lines that currently exist.  You can't redraw property lines of property with an existing loan.  If they wanted to build within the lines of the paid off property and had the funds to pay for the build, there would be no impediment.

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, General Days said:

She DID have her babies in that bed...the mattress is the bed.  Christine was not referring to the furniture. 

• Love 2

Wow I just watch the current sister wives today and I noticed that one of Mary's teeth is completely yellow she evidently smoke cigarettes or weed believe me but she will never admit it because she is a straight face liar!

Kody is just upset he had no control of leaving and discarding Christine like he did Meri. He has so many narcissistic behaviors. He is taking it so hard because Christine had the upper hand and he isnt almighty. Robyn wow she is a piece of work. She has it all, the marriage, the guy, the kids, and she is just as manipulating as Kody.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, mommydiedhard said:

She DID have her babies in that bed...the mattress is the bed.  Christine was not referring to the furniture. 

Christine was not talking about the mattress. She was talking about the wooden furniture. Go back and review the context. Look at the furniture she and Kody were talking about.

Look, you seem to be taking this personally, but I don't mean it as such. I wish Christine a  great life, and am so proud  she got out, but she's as full of shit as the rest of these grifters are.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm here too!  I want to witness Christine ACTUALLY LEAVING!!! This is getting ridiculous!! Now we have to see the emmy reel again.  Good Gawd.  This shit....

VOMIT!!!  Kodouche is "heart-broken"?? Rilly??  I think he's just pissed off Christine pooh-poohed the whole big giant house he wanted to build.

And Christine?  you're starting to piss me off with all this guilt about Sobbyn and her  kids crap. Stawp.

Anybody want to buy Kim Kartrashsian's underwear??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • Love 1