Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

homegurlschin is, well doubly...

Words cannot express how hard it was for me to modify on the fly and turn an all-out tear inducing guffaw into a light giggle when I read that.  I'm at my desk at work and don't want Mr. Charlie to think I'm having too much fun.  I see now not to eff with y'all until after work hours.  

• Love 6

.... and another tattoo is about to get covered up.  This is like what?  The 3rd one on this show alone?   WHEN will these fools stop getting people's names tattoo'd on them!?

Didn't Nia get a really shitty tattoo of that fool's name on her NECK last year?

Edited by MrsSmartyPants
  • Love 1

Hot DAMN! That was shade from several hundred palm trees. Speechless over here.....

That was way harsh, Tai!  #TeamNoOne

Oh well is it safe to say Nia is all outta fucks to give?

Nia seems so mentally slow to me, I get nervous whenever she's on screen. Not sure if she has a speech impediment or what. But I envision a little hamster on a wheel in her brain, and he's running as fast as he can....

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 4

Although, she sure did have me laughing when she screamed at Nia, as she was being carried out one-handed by the very large and serious security dude, "your boyfriend still eats my p, then goes home to kiss you. How do I taste bitch!" The picture and definition of ratchedness, indeed.

Wow, I think I just developed an eating disorder from her saying that.....;-x

• Love 2

God, I just love this show with the fire of a thousand suns.  Even more than Teen Mom 2.  In the beginning I wasn't feeling this show because I loved Atlanta so much but maybe Hollywood has replaced Atlanta for me.  Ray J is such a train wreck.  He never fails to amuse me.

• Love 2

I don't think she used enough hashtags.

Two more things:

1) Who will be the first to clown her when this shit goes belly up?

2) I didn't realize Moniece had mad math skills. 2 Dumbasses - 1 ugly tattoo = Someoneactuallyputaringonthiscrazyassbitch.

Hashtag THAT.

• Love 6

Did you guys see that your girl Moniece got engaged to Rich Dollaz? https://instagram.com/p/7y0n_cy2N3/?taken-by=theshaderoominc I still can't believe that they're a couple. 

Okay, seriously - not to be an ass or anything, but I think Moniece has some serious mental issues.  Like scary mental issues.  I snapped my head around and did the Scooby-Do "RUH ??" when Moniece (without skipping a beat, mind you) told Rich he had to get a vasectomy.  Good God.  Getting engaged is one thing - I give the side-eye on that.  Actually getting married is quite another and that will never happen. 

• Love 6

So I wandered over to Funky Dineva's site and it's being reported that Hazel E quit LHHH?  Also, posters are saying she's dating Katt Williams?  Sorry, I don't know how to post the link!

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

So I wandered over to Funky Dineva's site and it's being reported that Hazel E quit LHHH?  Also, posters are saying she's dating Katt Williams?  Sorry, I don't know how to post the link!

I saw the quitting part, but missed the Katt Williams. I'm guessing she either quit partway through filming this season, or figured out her edit would suck and doesn't want to return for season 3.

• Love 1

I some times follow Hazel's IG on + off + did know that she had been dating Katt Williams because I thought he paid for new house..... Who the fuck knows? SMH

• Love 3

Episode 3:

"Ring of Fire"

When Max leaves his wedding ring at home, Brandi wonders what he's hiding. Nas pops up on Soulja Boy and Nia decides to set her straight. Fizz decides to pump the brakes on his relationship with Manish.

Airs September 21, 2015.

Edited by OnceSane

Who is that Brandi person? And who is that husband of hers with the slanted teeth. She is wailing and a'moaning about that fool like he a prize.

Oh, and for the record. She is his wife. I didn't know if you all caught that.

And she Whitney's play god daughter.

That Nas girl looked kinda cute in her talking head with the pony tail.

Kinshasa or whatever her name is with Fizz, is pretty darn cute too.

Fizz looks like and 8th grade boy to me. Ugh.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 6

I don't think she used enough hashtags.

Two more things:

1) Who will be the first to clown her when this shit goes belly up?

2) I didn't realize Moniece had mad math skills. 2 Dumbasses - 1 ugly tattoo = Someoneactuallyputaringonthiscrazyassbitch.

Hashtag THAT.

::Katnissesherwaytothefront::   I volunteer Sire!!   Hey, maybe this means after the wedding she can start paying attention to her son.  You think? 

Moniece.  I beg of you, how are we ever to take seriously anyone beginning a sentence with: now listen up all you skank heauxs.  Somehow I've imagined this as the introduction by an anchor on a nightly network news broadcast.  Ideally NBC's Connie Chung or CBS' Barbara Walters back in the day.  "Good evening.  Now listen up all you skank hoes, when the Pope gets here, leave his ass alone! Earlier today in North Korea......."       our. children. are. doomed.

Brandi though.

kanye-300x178.gif

Church?  I'm going to send around a collection plate and I'd like ya'll to be as generous as possible.  This child needs our help.  She needs some dental assistance, she needs a paraffin wax so she don't have to commit to leather gloves in summertime.  She needs our pr'air and reflection.  Congregation? I said she needs to know we don't give a good hotdamn whose Goddaughter she is, Jesus loves us all the same {{motherVernettaplayshertambourine}}.  Dig deep and help her Church, this baby been married for bout four, five, leben years and still hiding in bushes and popping outta trunks.  Help her find the third chord family. Amen?   In lieu of your contributions if you could just find a way to get her annoying sounding ass offa my tv, I'd be just as appreciative of that.

Soulja.  Nas.  Nia.   I don't know what can possibly be said that isn't covered by:  "Bitch you ain't shit, you might've been with him two weeks ago but he's been with me ever(y) since"   ::pinchesbridgeofnose::   Teddy? please come get your child.  And hug her more. 

I keep saying I'm gonna quit this type of tv and I'm really trying but it's like being at the dmv when a fight breaks out.  If for nothing other than to preserve your own dignity, you know you should leave, but....... 

Who else cackled when Fizz got that Beyonce/Erykah box together for ole girl? BWAHAHAHAHA!! First I would have to believe she actually went to the trouble and second, for what? Because who needs to rearrange the sectional to make room for tampons? FOH.  Betchu she says I was doing a work out and needed the floor space.  Um, by the by, what are you doing loaning out keys if a heffa can't leave her toothbrush.  Bruh.  Anybody sides me think that girl looks EXACTLY like crazy ass Moniece?

Dineva's funnier on youtube than in print but either wh'ay, NSFW.   http://www.funkydineva.com/  Hazel E is on page 2, but please do not miss the blurb about Nancy somebody or other on page 1.  She's the white lady from General Hospital who got her ass dragged for tweeting that Viola has never been discriminated against so the Emmys isn't the right venue for an acceptance speech that references race.    ::headtilt::  Nessa. Girl.  

• Love 12

::Katnissesherwaytothefront:: I volunteer Sire!! Hey, maybe this means after the wedding she can start paying attention to her son. You think?

Moniece. I beg of you, how are we ever to take seriously anyone beginning a sentence with: now listen up all you skank heauxs. Somehow I've imagined this as the introduction by an anchor on a nightly network news broadcast. Ideally NBC's Connie Chung or CBS' Barbara Walters back in the day. "Good evening. Now listen up all you skank hoes, when the Pope gets here, leave his ass alone! Earlier today in North Korea......." our. children. are. doomed.

Brandi though.

kanye-300x178.gif

Church? I'm going to send around a collection plate and I'd like ya'll to be as generous as possible. This child needs our help. She needs some dental assistance, she needs a paraffin wax so she don't have to commit to leather gloves in summertime. She needs our pr'air and reflection. Congregation? I said she needs to know we don't give a good hotdamn whose Goddaughter she is, Jesus loves us all the same {{motherVernettaplayshertambourine}}. Dig deep and help her Church, this baby been married for bout four, five, leben years and still hiding in bushes and popping outta trunks. Help her find the third chord family. Amen? In lieu of your contributions if you could just find a way to get her annoying sounding ass offa my tv, I'd be just as appreciative of that.

Soulja. Nas. Nia. I don't know what can possibly be said that isn't covered by: "Bitch you ain't shit, you might've been with him two weeks ago but he's been with me ever(y) since" ::pinchesbridgeofnose:: Teddy? please come get your child. And hug her more.

I keep saying I'm gonna quit this type of tv and I'm really trying but it's like being at the dmv when a fight breaks out. If for nothing other than to preserve your own dignity, you know you should leave, but.......

Who else cackled when Fizz got that Beyonce/Erykah box together for ole girl? BWAHAHAHAHA!! First I would have to believe she actually went to the trouble and second, for what? Because who needs to rearrange the sectional to make room for tampons? FOH. Betchu she says I was doing a work out and needed the floor space. Um, by the by, what are you doing loaning out keys if a heffa can't leave her toothbrush. Bruh. Anybody sides me think that girl looks EXACTLY like crazy ass Moniece?

Dineva's funnier on youtube than in print but either wh'ay, NSFW. http://www.funkydineva.com/ Hazel E is on page 2, but please do not miss the blurb about Nancy somebody or other on page 1. She's the white lady from General Hospital who got her ass dragged for tweeting that Viola has never been discriminated against so the Emmys isn't the right venue for an acceptance speech that references race. ::headtilt:: Nessa. Girl.

I don't like you ONE. DAYUM. BIT.

Paraffin wax????????? I thought I was the only one who noticed those pterydactoyl claws.

• Love 2

Baby when Lil B stepped out in those kitten heels & stirrups, I knew she was going to be crazy. She going to have crazy females all over delivering empty pizza boxes lol. Hiding in the trunk? Honestly she's been around for years. Around B2K. She used to be in the background on Being Bobby Brown. She's always in the background of some reality show. I just knew her husband was going to be fine...the way she was carrying on. Wrong! Wrong! *in Charlie Murphy's voice* Max looks like his name should be Naquan, and he sucks his thumb.

Fizz tried it to the highest power. You don't lead a woman on like that and then play stupid when she starts rolling with the punches. That says a lot about his parenting that he is out here fukkin and not trying to settle down but yet he bringing women who he sees as appetizers around his son and his mom. And giving her a key? Is he crazy? I saw how she low key stole his @ss in the next scenes.

Who TF does Nikki think she is commenting on someone else's body when she's made of recycled tires?

Willie is still fine !!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Willie 

They need to hurry up with the episode when Miles tell his GF that he's gay, because I'm tired of this whole Milan/Miles argument they have with each other. 

"When I had my oral surgery, he was MIA"....

Hmmmm, your gay lover was a no show after you was out of commission due to oral surgery?????

Yea boo, he is getting slobbed by someone else

So basically Dre  called Nasty mouth Nas out on her B.S. She knows her place as cum catcher and is obviously trying to step out of line for a check. Birds will do anything to be on TV.

How many people are going to be on this season my goodness lol

• Love 8

I keep saying I'm gonna quit this type of tv and I'm really trying but it's like being at the dmv when a fight breaks out.  If for nothing other than to preserve your own dignity, you know you should leave, but....... 

I am crying a motherfucking river over here @ work!

• Love 2

I don't like you ONE. DAYUM. BIT.

Paraffin wax????????? I thought I was the only one who noticed those pterydactoyl claws.

Get in there and make me some chicken Anna Mae.

Because, speaking of pterodactyls...

Baby when Lil B stepped out in those kitten heels & stirrups, I knew she was going to be crazy. She going to have crazy females all over delivering empty pizza boxes lol. Hiding in the trunk? Honestly she's been around for years. Around B2K. She used to be in the background on Being Bobby Brown. She's always in the background of some reality show. I just knew her husband was going to be fine...the way she was carrying on. Wrong! Wrong! *in Charlie Murphy's voice* Max looks like his name should be Naquan, and he sucks his thumb.

Oh, p.p.s here's ya'lls popcorn advisory:  not the side chick, not the girlfriend, not the fiancee, but the wife, gets her wedding ring hurled at her cheekbone next week. 

OrientalAmish - consider the Shaq meme your payback.  Folk passing by like:  ain't nothing that funny at work.

• Love 8

That Nas girl looked kinda cute in her talking head with the pony tail.

Looked like she finally took Nia's advice and got some new teeth in time for those talking heads.

Who else cackled when Fizz got that Beyonce/Erykah box together for ole girl? BWAHAHAHAHA!! First I would have to believe she actually went to the trouble and second, for what? Because who needs to rearrange the sectional to make room for tampons? FOH.  Betchu she says I was doing a work out and needed the floor space.  Um, by the by, what are you doing loaning out keys if a heffa can't leave her toothbrush.  Bruh.  Anybody sides me think that girl looks EXACTLY like crazy ass Moniece?

Yes!  In her talking heads with the dark lipstick, I seriously thought it was Moniece.  Fizz obviously has a type.  I'm very confused about this entire situation.  Fizz screwed up by offering her "a drawer", but she knew it wasn't for long term, because she also knew he was coming by to pick up the key.  So, what did she expect?

Hazel, Hazel, Hazel.  How exactly are you over the miniature jockey if you're still talking about him?  And how hard is it to believe that he may have lied about Teairra when he's not only lied to your own face, on camera, but also lied about you, on camera.  Get a fucking grip girl. 

• Love 6

OMG the Shaq meme made me laugh so hard I physically lost my balance, fell off the chair and crashed onto my 11 yr. old's hamster cage.  I scared the hell out of my kid's pet.  Sorry Mr. Cinnamon!  But the smile/expression on Shaq's face....  That shit will NEVER cease to be funny.  Thank you for making my day OrientalAmish !

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

So is the Brandy girl a replacement for that other woman from last season, whose name I can't remember? The one who was Ray J's "assistant" but apparently wasn't getting paid, then he turned on her and had Princess, his guard dog, punch her at the reunion show. 

eta: Wait, I remember now, it was Morgan.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

This episode, baybeeeee!

Who is that Brandi person? 

She needs a paraffin wax so she don't have to commit to leather gloves in summertime. She needs our pr'air and reflection. Congregation? I said she needs to know we don't give a good hotdamn whose Goddaughter she is, Jesus loves us all the same.

^^These comments made me flatline ___________________!!

If that Brandi chick isn't at least 47 years old, she 'aint winning. Talk about looking hard in the face - Jesus. 

And who is that husband of hers with the slanted teeth.

I STILL don't know who he is, but the way she was going on about him, I was expecting a Boris or an Idris look alike to pop up on the screen. When the camera zoomed on that little piece of a man, and those confused teeth, I HOWLED!!!  She don't love herself.

And what's the damn point of trying to bust your man, OVER and OVER again - yet still stick around? I can see if you need your instincts validated for the initial "I BUSTED YOU" event. But either use the information to decide what your next move is - or shut the hell up. You know you married a serial cheater, take your ass shopping or buy a new car or something. Some folks just addicted to the drama...

I forgot about toddler Berg. But apparently Jim Varney hasn't.

Hey, hey - Hazel did take time out to fix her face! She needs a new name. LOL

How many people are going to be on this season my goodness lol

Are we up to about 15 new cast members, now? 

Nas.  Nia.   I don't know what can possibly be said that isn't covered by:  "Bitch you ain't shit, you might've been with him two weeks ago but he's been with me ever(y) since"   ::pinchesbridgeofnose::

That confrontation scene was filmed at one of the most ratchet-est(?) sports bar in town (The Game). Mona tickles me, trying to make some of these LA spots look so shiny and glitzy, when they're really the neighborhood dives and chicken shacks. 

That said, keep it coming "Hollywood!"

• Love 8

Mona needs to remember she is allegedly making a reality show and not a scripted soap opera so you should at least stage things better. She loves to go to the well of someone surprising another cast member when they both have film crews at the time of said surprise visit. Like how is Brandi going to pop up and surprise her man when he's got a film crew of people already with him. At least just have her bum rush him with her film crew and call it a day. They did the same lame stunt with Rasheeda and Ashley Nicole.

• Love 7

So I kept having the feeling that I knew the Willie guy from somewhere (the one who was with Omarion and Fizz when they were boxing) and it finally hit me. He was on Making The Band and was a member of the R&B group, the one formed after the Danity Kane season. How I remember this when I think I watched maybe two episodes of that whole season and then the finale, I have no idea. 

• Love 4

Episode 4:

"LA Confidential"

Fizz and Nikki rekindle their romance; Princess is determined to catch Teairra in a lie; Max and Brandi suffer a setback; and a blogger shows interest in Fizz and Hazel.

Airs September 28, 2015.

"I could take a photo with Lauryn Hill, but that  doesn't make me a Fugee."

Dead.  That had to be one of the BEST lines ever!  I'm still chuckling over that one.  Do these youngsters even know what a Fugee is?  Or Lauryn Hill?

However, it was a total bitch move to throw that drink in her face.  Walk away dude.

• Love 5

Jason Lee was a hot mess, and not in a good way.  Was he trying to be incredibly thirsty?  Throwing the drink in Hazel's face was completely uncalled for.  On his end he went from 0 to 100.  Did Hazel sleep with his man or something? 

• Love 3

What is up with the doughboy throwing a drink in Hazel's face?! That was totally low down and despicable---even Niki was disgusted. I hated him the moment he started dropping names and promoting his "blog"! I don't want to ever see him on my screen again.

Oh Terrera, little do you know that you about to get set up by Princess. It's about to go down.

If I were Max, I get a restraining on that Brandi chick; that chick is another level of crazy.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 2

What decade did Ray-J grow up in? He sounded like he came straight out of the 1950s. How did Brandy (his sister...not the crazy clown/Whitney play goddaughter) and their mom, who I've heard is pretty fierce allow this fool to have such an antiquated view of women?

Now speaking of the other Brandy...I must echo the sentiments upthread. I just KNEW the way this chick was going on and on about her man, he was gonna be some fine piece of sexy. Damn we were all fooled. That dude is fucking ugly. And I cant for the life of me understand why this bitch is trying so hard. Its clear as day he doesnt respect you or yall marriage, so why keep chasing after him? He's a grown man. He doesnt need to be "reminded" to wear his ring. If he wanted to, he would. I died, when homeboy said he dont negotiate with terrorists. This show may be scripted but you cant teach that level of crazy. Brandy makes Moniece look stable.

That dude Jason Lee. Cant stand him. First off, all that name dropping was whack. You talking about taking pictures with celebs...thats your profession? And then when he saw Apryl and Fizz talking at the restaurant, he just plops his ass down and sits with them. Just rude and out of order. And throwing a drink a Hazel's face? Yeah thats a bitch move if I ever saw one. And then he runs? Like he was nowhere to be seen in the next frame. What a punk.

The chick Fizz was messing with...she shoulda just taken her shit and left. From the time she saw Nikki, she shoulda known that was an ambush. I dont know who to believe, if Fizz was leading her on, or if she just read more into the relationship than there was, but either way he's not that interested, so no need to feed into all that extra shit.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 4

I figured out Brandi. It doesn't matter that her man isn't the hottest in the room, any room…even a room where he and Verne Troyer are the only males in it. It. Don't. Matter. What matters is that he was willing to take that crazy bobble-headed ass and put a ring on it. And now that she got the ring, she ain't giving it up. You couldn't even pry it off her cold, dead finger 'cause this bitch would raise up from the dead to clutch that hand closed tight.

• Love 5

The chick Fizz was messing with...she shoulda just taken her shit and left. From the time she saw Nikki, she shoulda known that was an ambush. I dont know who to believe, if Fizz was leading her on, or if she just read more into the relationship than there was, but either way he's not that interested, so no need to feed into all that extra shit.

I think its a mix of Fizz being a relationship dude and him having no idea how to have a Hoe moment.  You don't give your "appetizer" (ugh) a key to your house for ANY reason.  Wasn't no need for her to meet your wee lil baby...

She did entirely too much, and I aint too fond about bitches that hit men and expect not to get hit...like...You're depending on him not being THAT GUY, but he shouldn't have to be assaulted by your hurt ass. Be glad a Y List dude like him got your negative Z list ass on tv, and relax.

• Love 3

I think its a mix of Fizz being a relationship dude and him having no idea how to have a Hoe moment.  You don't give your "appetizer" (ugh) a key to your house for ANY reason.  Wasn't no need for her to meet your wee lil baby...

She did entirely too much, and I aint too fond about bitches that hit men and expect not to get hit...like...You're depending on him not being THAT GUY, but he shouldn't have to be assaulted by your hurt ass. Be glad a Y List dude like him got your negative Z list ass on tv, and relax.

She's lucky that Fizz isn't one of those guys.  I rewound that scene and Fizz didn't even touch her before she started smacking him.  And even after that, he had his hands on her shoulder trying to guide her out.  I can't help it, but I'm starting to like Nikki.  It cracked me up that she was sitting in the kitchen in fucking lingerie filing her nails like it was just another day when the girl walked.  And then she made a care package for ole girl, and was like, "there's some expensive shit in there.  I think you'd like it!"  Bwah!

That Brandi chick also made me laugh hard when she scream-whispered to her whack ass husband, "Please don't do this in front of the neighbors!"  Even though she's crazy, that dude deserves a fucking fork to the thigh.  Don't get married and then act like it's an inconvenience to your life that your wife expects you to do married things like wear your ring all the time and not flirt with other girls when you're supposed to be working.  He thinks he's cool for purposely leaving his ring behind everyday to teach her a lesson of whatever bullshit excuse he said?  That's some bitchassedness if I've ever seen it.  Dude is not even good looking; he's not gonna find no one better than her.  

Who the fuck is this Jason Lee character?  His claim to fame is that he takes pictures with famous people?!?  So does the rest of the America.  And when exactly did that become a profession?  He was despicable.  And he threw his drink on Hazel, why?  She didn't even say anything really negative about him.  But look how fast he ran away from the table after tossing it.  Another bitchass.  Say what you will about the chicks on this show, but when they throw a drink they sit/stand there and challenge you to do something about not scurry away like a little punk.  Plus, why are you throwing drinks at females?  I hope he's not a weekly addition.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 5

Brandi trying to run, but could only bunny hop in that skirt, after DJ. Slanted Teeth, had me crying.

My husband informed me, if he is EVER on LHH, he isn't going to meet NO ONE for drinks.

Ooh Nikki, she talks a big game, but I think she'd get her ass whipped.

These girls carrying their one precious Louie Vuitton purse (the cheapest one they sell) everywhere Crack me up. It reminds me of 1987 when I begged my mom for an ESPRIT tote. I finally got one after crying and presenting reasons why. (Yes, I even wrote a paper on why. Tole my my mama it was cheaper than getting me the Guess jeans she wouldn't get me)

When she finally go me a bright yellow ESPRIT tote, I carried that bag EVERYWHERE. It let EVERYONE know I was moving on up. Shit, I might get a Swatch next, watch out.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 12

Tierra is still without a vehicle? I know Mona pays mainly in free liquor and Thot couture dresses but car I know LA has a Carmax . Her  revenge plot is wack. You kill people when you pay them dust, not when you consistently talk to your ex and the former side lmfao. Tierra should've let Princess and Ray be miserable and she can go be great but she wasting energy on this mess.

I would bet a million bucks that Tierra got her license revoked or there are some major fines attached to her getting it back.  How ridiculous must she feel to have to catch an Uber just to meet someone for an iced coffee.

I don't even understand why she is getting revenge, because they made her look stupid?  They made themselves look stupid at the reunion.  She needs to invest that energy into her blazer line or a personal trainer.  Or maybe her storyline should have been some really good guy that likes her in spite of the fact that she gained a few lb's

Brandi trying to run, but could only bunny hop in that skirt, after DJ. Slanted Teeth, had me crying.

My husband informed me, if he is EVER on LHH, he isn't going to meet NO ONE for drinks.

Seriously though -- how did those teeth even happen?  Has he been chewing rocks?  

Your husband couldn't meet anyone anywhere.  I'm convinced half of these women are carrying around a flask/water bottle just so they can throw a drink on someone in an emergency.

• Love 3