Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I think two things can be true in the Moniece/Marla debate.  Moniece *is* manipulative as fuck and Marla *is* possibly a shit mother who's never said anything encouraging to her daughter.  With that said, the shit Moniece was saying about trying to give her mom chances to fix their shit rang very true.  I think there *are* some issues between them, and its very simple.  Marla might think what she says and what she does is for Moniece's benefit but its clear her delivery needs a lot of work.  A lot of times, its not what you say, its how you say it.  I actually felt kind of sorry for Moniece, but in the end, none of that excuses her from being a deadbeat mom.

This is exactly what I wanted to say, but was too lazy to put into words, so thank you!  Moniece doesn't give 2 fucks about her kid, but Marla gives off this sense like she's just trying to say the right things in public.

• Love 6

The dynamic between Willy and his wife continues to be perplexing. I also think that she loves to have other men staring at her. They're paying $15 an hour at McDonald's! There are other jobs!

I have to say that Milan and Amber we're both really mature during their interaction, and I have to give them credit for that. Miles continues to grate on my nerves with his "diet gay" bullshit.

On a completely petty sidenote, TT should have waited a little while before her lipo. I really didn't see a huge difference in her body, and she is small enough where she could have probably lost whatever weight she was looking to get sucked out within the course of maybe two months. Watching her slurp down the soup Nikki brought was not pleasant.

Scientists say that bumblebees are not aerodynamically fit for flight. On paper, there's just no way that those little guys can do it. But they do! That's how I feel whenever I see Nikki walking away with her ginormous clown butt. How did she do it? It's a miracle!

Edited by Bugfrey Von
  • Love 11

The dynamic between Willy and his wife continues to be perplexing. I also think that she loves to have other men staring at her. They're paying $15 an hour at McDonald's! There are other jobs!

I have to say that Milan and Amber we're both really mature during their interaction, and I have to give them credit for that. Miles continues to grate on my nerves with his "diet gay" bullshit.

On a completely petty sidenote, TT should have waited a little while before her lipo. I really didn't see a huge difference in her body, and she is small enough where she could have probably lost whatever weight she was looking to get sucked out within the course of maybe two months. Watching her slurp down the soup Nikki brought was not pleasant.

Scientists say that bumblebees are not aerodynamically fit for flight. On paper, there's just no way that those little guys can do it. But they do! That's how I feel whenever I see Nikki walking away with her ginormous clown butt. How did she do it? It's a miracle!

I just wonder if she can wear pants with buttons?  Or does she always have to wear elastic pants, or have them specially made?  How can she find pants that can be stretched over her giant butt, but fit her relatively small waist?

TT kept saying how she knew everyone would say she should just got to the gym and watch what she eats to lose the weight, but she didn't want to wait.  But like you said, she is young, she probably could have lost it after a month of two.  Or even looked a lot different after 3-4 weeks.  Because when you lose weight the natural way, you lose weight everywhere.  Her face got fatter too, so I don't know if it will really change that (maybe she got that lipo'd too, because she had a bandage).  But seriously, a month with a trainer and even cutting out a little from her diet would have gone a long way.  She looks exactly the same to me.  I remember renee from mob wives having major lipo, plastic surgery...and to me she ended up looking the same too.

You know Willie's wife would be busy trying to take off her clothes at a McDonalds...I think she will get it out of her system once she realizes that she is not LA pretty.

• Love 7

I keep hearing Willie's wife aint "Hollywood" pretty. Even if she makes nothing like what she's used to, it's bound to be more than the nothing her husband is bringing home and the 15 hourly dollars she'd make at a fast restaurant. Plus she'd probably be able to lie about the amount for tax reasons.

Plus, if she goes back to stripping full time, she's clearly gonna end up "hosting" parties at strip clubs, like how reality celebs do at strip clubs and regular clubs.

I keep hearing Willie's wife aint "Hollywood" pretty. Even if she makes nothing like what she's used to, it's bound to be more than the nothing her husband is bringing home and the 15 hourly dollars she'd make at a fast restaurant. Plus she'd probably be able to lie about the amount for tax reasons.

Plus, if she goes back to stripping full time, she's clearly gonna end up "hosting" parties at strip clubs, like how reality celebs do at strip clubs and regular clubs.

I'll be the first to say she isn't Hollywood pretty.  And she just isn't, the women out in LA that are stripping are women who come here to become actresses and models and to pursue a Hollywood dream -- they just haven't hit it yet.  So many of them have the "look" of a beautiful Hollywood starlet because they need to keep themselves looking perfect for auditions, etc, etc.  And these are generally the prettiest girls from whatever town they came from.  So you have 10's from around the country all coming to LA to compete for the same dream and many of them get into dancing/stripping.  Shanda isn't a bad person, but she isn't a Chicago 10, and she is nowhere near an LA 10.  And I say this as someone who is nowhere near double digits myself.

I think her cries of poverty are a cover for just wanting that attention and validation from men.  Part of that validation comes in the form of how much money you make on a pole.  Part of it has to come from how many men are watching you and letting you know they think you're pretty.  I think with all that competition she is far less likely to get much of the attention and validation she wants from stripping.  But maybe she will.  And will she still want to strip if she doesn't get that attention and validation she wants?  I don't know.  It might have been better for her ego to go out on a high note.

People say that reality stars can make all this money throwing private parties, but I wonder if its a little different in LA where there are so many reality stars and stars already around.  But maybe she can make it work.  I know in Atlanta its a big thing.  But gosh, she is a new cast member and she isn't even a main one or a particularly interesting one.  But maybe if she went a little further east.  I live about 40 minutes east of LA proper and I remember LaTrice Royale from RuPauls Drag Race doing an appearance near my town and I think it was pretty big.  But LaTrice Royale is AMAZING and she was one of the more popular members of her season.

But you're probably right, maybe she will make money with the parties and lie to Uncle Sam about the tips.

• Love 2

Exactly, no one is checking for Shanda in LA, and I'm sure no promoter would pay her any kind of real money for a club appearance.  She is a 4-tier reality show player on a 3-tier network.  Here in LA, she would be competing with every musician, and reality show star from far more popular shows. 

She isn't a bad looking girl, and I'm sure she is a "good" stripper, but she has gone from average fish in small pond (Chicago) to small fish in the ocean (LA).  She really is just looking for an excuse to get back on the pole, which is fine if that is what you want to do, but stop masking it as "we are about to be evicted next week and the kids are starving".

From what I remember she hasn't been stripping since her kids were born and Willie has been the breadwinner since then.  What money were they living off of in Chicago.  Willie's signing bonus?  It doesn't sound to me like they were all that more financially stable in Chicago. 

I can't with TT and this liposuction.  When are people going to learn liposuction is not for people who want to "lose weight".  Liposuction is really for people who generally work at their body and have a couple of problem areas that the gym and exercise can't reach.  Things like getting rid of a stretch of cellulite or love handles or the flabby skin of your arms.  This is why TT doesn't look any different.  She basically just wasted her money.  I hope Mona paid for it. 

TT could of easily hired a trainer and a meal plan service and dedicated a good few weeks to diet and exercise, and she would look a lot different.  What else is she doing all day.  Hell she could of done a two week cleanse and got better results.  Medical procedures like these don't work if your not willing to change your lifestyle before and after the procedure.

I agree about Hazel looking really pretty on her sit down with Princess.  She looked a lot softer.  Part of me doesn't understand how most women on these shows don't know what they look good in or on their bodies.  Whoever did her make-up for that scene Hazel needs to study it and duplicate always.  She looked 100 times better than she does any other time on the show.

When it comes to Marla and Moniece, I think they both have their issues.  Moniece for all that has been said before, but with Marla she comes off as someone who says all the "right" things but I don't believe that they are sincere.  Enough with the psycho babble Marla.  She strikes me as one of those mothers who got their self together later in life, but likes to pretend that they were always that way.  Her "great parenting speeches and psycho babble" just sound like a lot of "I just got my Bachelor's degree, and look at me use it now".   I think Moniece's mention of her parents issues and eventual split and everything that happened with that are the beginning of her issues.

• Love 3

Re: Willie's wife. I'm not judging her for working the pole, if that's her thing, I'd say twerk it out. HOWEVER, as mentioned in various posts, she's in for a rude awakening as LA likes them young, fresh faced, and blond. It appears that she has no other skills to fall back on. Even if she had basic office/clerical skills such as typing, filing and some computer skills, she would have no problem finding a job to support the family. It may not be a glamorous job, but it do until Willie gets back on his feet, and if she plays her cards right, she can establish a success career other than stripping.

I had to side eye TT for the lipo as well; diet and exercise ain't easy, but you'll see the results without the excoriation pain and six week recovery time.

• Love 2

Love that we're now including science to explain the mysteries of this show....

Re: Willie's wife. I'm not judging her for working the pole, if that's her thing, I'd say twerk it out. HOWEVER, as mentioned in various posts, she's in for a rude awakening as LA likes them young, fresh faced, and blond. It appears that she has no other skills to fall back on. Even if she had basic office/clerical skills such as typing, filing and some computer skills, she would have no problem finding a job to support the family. It may not be a glamorous job, but it do until Willie gets back on his feet, and if she plays her cards right, she can establish a success career other than stripping.

Willie told her she could get a normal job that didn't include stripping, and wasn't her response something like, "why"?  She has no interest in doing anything outside of stripping, which is fine.  She should just be upfront though, and say that she likes doing it and misses it.

• Love 4

As a straight male, I'm mad at Screwface for spilling the beans like that to Willie's wife.  That was a "bro code" violation of the highest degree.  I find him guilty of stirring of the pot in a petty fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bangs gavel*

• Love 6

As a straight male, I'm mad at Screwface for spilling the beans like that to Willie's wife.  That was a "bro code" violation of the highest degree.  I find him guilty of stirring of the pot in a petty fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bangs gavel*

You're gonna find him guilty of a bro code violation, but I know those dreds are breaking some sort of law.

• Love 10

Yes lord, the dreads. There is some rachet hair situations going on this season. We need some deep conditioning, a weaveologist, a razor, a young priest and an old priest. Listen, right now the humidity has my hair looking like a thick curly mop that I dread to comb, and I LOATHE spending more than 25 buck on a trim, but good lord people! You're on television! Splurge!

• Love 6

Totally agree. Screwface and Willi had already worked it out and came to an agreement so there was no need to repeat it to the man's wife except if production told you to. IMO, production put that in motion so she could go get that job on the pole that she was dying to get.

• Love 5

Totally agree. Screwface and Willi had already worked it out and came to an agreement so there was no need to repeat it to the man's wife except if production told you to. IMO, production put that in motion so she could go get that job on the pole that she was dying to get.

Well....lets be honest.  No major record label is dying to record with Willie from a group I barely remember.  Now everyone wants to be the next Omarion success story from this franchise.  So they need all the storylines......stripper pole wife, sad dredlocks, getting out of an indie contract, breaking the bro code, sad dredlocks.

• Love 8

Episode 10:

"For the Family"

Willie discovers that Shanda's been dancing again; Teairra might not be ready to walk the runway; and Fizz talks to Rich about his involvement in his family. Elsewhere, Apryl asks Omarion about getting a turn in the spotlight.

Airs November 9, 2015.

This episode should be called She Lying.

-Willie's wife Shanda is lying to him and us. She didn't need to get on the stripper pole, she WANTED to get on the stripper pole. Willie isn't giving her enough attention, as he is focused on his stress and music career... so she went to the strip club to get some from strange men.

-April complaining that her career is on hold...ummm..,have several seats with that. You've been on this show for 2-3 seasons before we even know you had any musical aspirations. I've only seen her gossip and sip tea. I actually thought she was a makeup artist or cosmetologist since those are the types of events she was always throwing.

-Moniece once again putting a man before her kid. Stop lying to Fizz & Kam that you are a good mom who even cares or gives a fuck about Cameron. Going to the swings is the first time I've seen them spending time together. And what's up with all the hoops and ultimatums she keeps giving Rich? Why does he keep jumping through all her tests? Is he really in love with her?

-Hazel...your nose is ...horrible. Like Gonzo. Please get that ish fixed. Covering it with makeup isn't going to cut it. Hazel did read Teaira for filth..that was hilarious. Still don't get why Hazel was so turnt up though. Almost like she planned the Teairra takedown word for word and play by play.

-Teairra, the biggest liar of them all. She was so drugged up with painkillers it took her a second to comprehend what was going on. Can't believe she showed up to the fitting with patterns and one blazer....so unprepared. And it looks like most of her blazers don't get done in time, as evidenced by the preview.

Edited by Spiderella2
  • Love 6

Hazel, Hazel, Hazel.  How many times do we have to tell you: the miniature jockey was NOT your boyfriend.  She really won't let that shit go, will she?  It also came across to me like Hazel had that shit planned from the beginning to get back at Teairra.  She told everyone one the planet, but T, that Princess would be included in the show.  Definite set up indeed. 

• Love 6

Yall.....Good Lotion....Really ? 

All of these hoes betta beat the SHIT out of Nikki at the reunion. she pepper some sneak BS in every goddamn scene this season and then be on some "did i do that??????'" in the confessional

giphy.gif

Did Omarion really say he beat Mariah Careys record for longest number 1 in between gaps? WTF does that even mean? I think I blacked out after that. This show is pure comedy.

Fizz and Moniece need to get back together.

Apryl need to hire a nanny and do her music. I wouldn't put my dream on pause for no man and women work and have kids all the time. If she got to follow him around on tour to make sure he doesn't cheat he ain't yours in the first place chile. Do you boo!

If Hazel say one more thing about dat fugly ass wanna be hitmaka I swear. I would be so embarrassed bringing up a man that dissed me on public TV. He dogged the shit out of her.

Did you guys peep the newcomers for LHHNY? Cardi B's ratchet ass (I luh ha though, she has NO chill) is gonna be on it. I hope she brings some foolishness to the group.

• Love 8

I think it's kind of hypocritical for Fizz to talk about not wanting Moniece to bring just anybody around their son, when he didn't seem to have a problem introducing his "appetizer" to Cam. I also hate that he thanked Moniece for spending time with her own son. I don't believe in getting kudos for doing what you're supposed to do.

I was with Hazel until she started talking about the (no) Hit Maker again. After the show she was on Twitter claiming that she's tired of talking about Berg but production made her bring it up.

I'm mad production couldn't find more than 8 people to attend Willie's performance, and word to whoever said that his wife was lying when she said she didn't want to strip. After she talked to Screwface (always hated his name, even back during the Making the Band days) she all but sprinted back to the pole.

So last season Teiarra failed to properly prepare for her showcase. This season she gets lipo instead of working out, and shows up to a fitting with paper fashions. She's lazy and that, coupled with her bad attitude, is probably why she got dropped from her record labels and her career never really took off.

• Love 8

In the words of RHOAtl Dwight: Paper fashions; how dreadful!  Lol!  I couldn't even believe that's all she showed up with.  

Apryl need to hire a nanny and do her music. I wouldn't put my dream on pause for no man and women work and have kids all the time. If she got to follow him around on tour to make sure he doesn't cheat he ain't yours in the first place chile. Do you boo!

This!  Omarion doesn't seem to interested in helping her get her career launched.  His whole diatribe about waiting for the right time screamed "it's my time, not yours. And stop trying to get some of my shine."  Did y'all see the look he gave her when she started talking about being a musician at the radio station?  Yeah, her shit will be on the back burner for a while.

• Love 5

I totes don't care about Shanda stripping at the shakey butts. Maybe don't have final notice bills coming to the house, son.  

Hazel can never. eeeever. let things go, and it's hilarious.  When she started up her diatribe about not sleeping with her friends' man and Milan went "Oh my goood", I got my entire life.

Omarion bragging about breaking that Mariah Carey record isn't....really...a good thing. At all.  It's a record for an artist with the longest time gap between number 1 songs. And his was 10 years.  AND he's talking about the billboard Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop charts, not the top 100, cuz THAT record for biggest gap is held by Cher. 

• Love 6

I had to side eye TT for the lipo as well; diet and exercise ain't easy, but you'll see the results without the excoriation pain and six week recovery time.

I'm calling BS on Shonda. Why would Nicki even claim to have Shonda working there. Sorry but if you're a boss bitch and they show your place of business which is a strip club you're gonna wanna showcase your top earners to get people to check out your club. Not someone who allegedly hasn't been on the pole for some years after popping out a few kids plus plus no plastic surgery to remove the stretch marks and pregnancy pooch. I guess that explains why she is wearing high waisted shorts and not a bikini of thongs

Nicki says she's been working there part time. Um so you did this cause you needed to pay your bills...so who was watching the kids and who paid the babysitter??? Willie had no idea so you must have gotten home before he did from the studio. I would assume that this would have been during the DAY time. Since I don't know much about Strip Clubs...um what time do they open and are daytime clients big tippers? Hahahahahaha.

This was all planned by both Willie and Shonda before they filmed she wanted to be on that pole bad.

• Love 2

I don't care what Tiearra has done or said, Hazel will always look more pathetic in any battle between them as long as she keeps bringing up this Burg shit. Does Hazel really still not get that she was never with Berg, that to him she was nothing more than a part-time jump off and so since she was never girlfriend, she was never ex either?

And all this to this day over a tool that got booted off the show because he choked and dragged Masika's ass across a hotel floor? Like really Hazel? And she is so full of shit still trying to act like she didn't deliberately set the whole thing up to screw over Tiearra because she's still salty about the m*****. I too cracked up when Milan gave that "oh god..." groan when she brought that up, like even he's tired of hearing that shit.

Meanwhile, I never thought it would happen but I've actually come to like Nikki. I cracked up when she was like, "all this talk about alleys is just nasty". She just seems so in her own world and chilling. So they're trying to hint at Fizz and Moniece next week. Don't buy it. As fake as these shows are, I really do believe Fizz is really and truly afraid of Moniece and thinks she's certifiably batshit crazy.

It's why he tries to be as calm and civil with her because he knows trying to come at her for anything no matter how wrong she is, is a waste of time, because she's crazy. Speaking of Moniece's crazy behind, I'm actually looking forward to her and Princess going at it next week because they're both nuts. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9

I was with Hazel until she started talking about the (no) Hit Maker again. After the show she was on Twitter claiming that she's tired of talking about Berg but production made her bring it up.

Yes! That was the only blemish of her read toward Teiarra--and I enjoyed every minute of it--cover to cover.

So last season Teiarra failed to properly prepare for her showcase. This season she gets lipo instead of working out, and shows up to a fitting with paper fashions. She's lazy and that, coupled with her bad attitude, is probably why she got dropped from her record labels and her career never really took off.

After her flop of her intial showcase, you'd think she'd learn from it, and get it together; she is so foul and messy, I'm amazed that she has friends--let alone a singing career. Seriously, who comes to a fitting with one half finished piece of outfit?

Darn you Moneice for making me side with Rich!!! He was smart to escape from your craziness. I did like the conversation between him and Fizz regarding their son. I understand Fizz's resasoning behind meeting Rich; especially since his son may be spending some time with him (which is a moot point, now that they're no longer together). Again, another mature discussion without going left.

• Love 4
especially since his son may be spending some time with him (which is a moot point, now that they're no longer together).

Wait, they're not? I thought there was a post some weeks ago about Moniece revealing their engagement on Instagram. Was that a joke? 

I'm calling BS on Shonda. Why would Nicki even claim to have Shonda working there. Sorry but if you're a boss bitch and they show your place of business which is a strip club you're gonna wanna showcase your top earners to get people to check out your club. Not someone who allegedly hasn't been on the pole for some years after popping out a few kids plus plus no plastic surgery to remove the stretch marks and pregnancy pooch. I guess that explains why she is wearing high waisted shorts and not a bikini of thongs

Nicki says she's been working there part time. Um so you did this cause you needed to pay your bills...so who was watching the kids and who paid the babysitter??? Willie had no idea so you must have gotten home before he did from the studio. I would assume that this would have been during the DAY time. Since I don't know much about Strip Clubs...um what time do they open and are daytime clients big tippers? Hahahahahaha.

This was all planned by both Willie and Shonda before they filmed she wanted to be on that pole bad.

strip clubs are absolutely open in the middle of the day, and there's one right in the middle of dc where the white executives go for a long lunch.

Wait, they're not? I thought there was a post some weeks ago about Moniece revealing their engagement on Instagram. Was that a joke?

No ma'am! In fact, he's moved on to another pretty young (and possibly crazy) thing.

• Love 2

So happy to have found this forum. I can talk about how much I love this trash ass show.

Terror Marie not having her line of blazers (???) ready for the fashion show? Girl. Ok.

Hazel-E bringing up Yung Berg yet again (even Milan was over it). Hm. Ok, girl. Also, why did she invite Princess again to get involved with this alleged fashion show? Princess designs clothes now? Or is she going to be a model...?

Nikki and those ridiculous hand movements she always makes in her confessionals. Please stop. We know you like to hang out with Black women but that does not, in fact, make you Black. Please, someone make her stop.

Shonda and Willie seem like they're on a completely different show. I...yeah. That's all I got.

You know what cracks me up about these shows? (Besides the fact that everyone is always launching some kind of "line" [see: the RayJ.com launch party] or "brand" or is working on songs and EPs that never see the light of day.) All of these so-called "photo shoots." I'm a photographer and what always cracks me up is how staged everything is. The photographer is usually using the wrong type of lens, or there are strobes going off but the camera isn't hooked up to anything, whether it's through a sync cord or a pocket wizard for wireless syncing. [/nerd] And then there's the fact that the photos never appear in any magazine, newspaper or "the blogs" that everyone is always yammering about.

God this show is trash and it's glorious.

• Love 7

strip clubs are absolutely open in the middle of the day, and there's one right in the middle of dc where the white executives go for a long lunch.

Yowsa!

I still call BS on Willie NOT having a clue.

According to their previous conversation, if those bills didn't paid things were gonna start shutting down i.e. the electricity

Willie had no money coming in - so how does money in their empty bank account pay the bills.

This time when Hazel accused TT of blowing Berg in the alley for tracks.

TT didn't deny it like she did at the reunion.

Did the pain meds and bandages prevent her from arguing this point?

• Love 2

I don't care what Tiearra has done or said, Hazel will always look more pathetic in any battle between them as long as she keeps bringing up this Burg shit. Does Hazel really still not get that she was never with Berg, that to him she was nothing more than a part-time jump off and so since she was never girlfriend, she was never ex either?

And all this to this day over a tool that got booted off the show because he choked and dragged Masika's ass across a hotel floor? Like really Hazel? And she is so full of shit still trying to act like she didn't deliberately set the whole thing up to screw over Tiearra because she's still salty about the m*****. I too cracked up when Milan gave that "oh god..." groan when she brought that up, like even he's tired of hearing that shit.

Meanwhile, I never thought it would happen but I've actually come to like Nikki. I cracked up when she was like, "all this talk about alleys is just nasty". She just seems so in her own world and chilling. So they're trying to hint at Fizz and Moniece next week. Don't buy it. As fake as these shows are, I really do believe Fizz is really and truly afraid of Moniece and thinks she's certifiably batshit crazy.

It's why he tries to be as calm and civil with her because he knows trying to come at her for anything no matter how wrong she is, is a waste of time, because she's crazy. Speaking of Moniece's crazy behind, I'm actually looking forward to her and Princess going at it next week because they're both nuts. 

O Lawd...who can forget Bergs Love Pyramid. Poor Hazel E believed her position was the pinnacle. In reality, she was the rent a camel touring the perimeter.

Sorry Berg that was no Love Pyramid - you had a Ho Semi-circle

Lil Fizz . with a "lotion song"

I can see the lyrics now...I wanna use this lotion to cause a commotion while I dive into your ocean, yaw skin is like a potion

Bwahahahaha

• Love 7

I think it's kind of hypocritical for Fizz to talk about not wanting Moniece to bring just anybody around their son, when he didn't seem to have a problem introducing his "appetizer" to Cam. I also hate that he thanked Moniece for spending time with her own son. I don't believe in getting kudos for doing what you're supposed to do.

I'm mad production couldn't find more than 8 people to attend Willie's performance, and word to whoever said that his wife was lying when she said she didn't want to strip. After she talked to Screwface (always hated his name, even back during the Making the Band days) she all but sprinted back to the pole.

They could only find 2 dudes for Shanda's lunchtime pole performance so...

And WTF what Shanda even wearing?  That shit was like a stripper burka!

• Love 4

They could only find 2 dudes for Shanda's lunchtime pole performance so...

And WTF what Shanda even wearing?  That shit was like a stripper burka!

Please note those 2 dudes got extra mileage...they were also the 2 that showed up to Willie's showcase.

PS I think Shanda is gearing up to hock a stripper clothing line and you just named her new outfit - a StripBurka. ROFL

• Love 8

I'm still mad at those dreds.....

girl, you hold a grudge just like me.

How have we put a man on the moon but those dreds still exist?

Please note those 2 dudes got extra mileage...they were also the 2 that showed up to Willie's showcase.

PS I think Shanda is gearing up to hock a stripper clothing line and you just named her new outfit - a StripBurka. ROFL

LMFAO....I bet she could get in the fashion show!  

Milan's underwear, Princess's shapewear, Nikki's lingerie, Tierra's paper blazers, and Shonda's StripBurka(TM to you!)

• Love 6

That sad, sad fashion show. And Princess was talking about not letting TT bring down, their couture??????

What was that monstrosity she was "fitting" on the model?

Princess, the couturier.

Her and Ray J. Taking over Hollywood.

What does Rich Dollarz, do exactly?

What does Fizz do, exactly?

Where my Little B and Chief Crooked Teeth at?

• Love 5

I feel like I should be ashamed because I'm loving Nikki baby. She's like the perfect reality tv personality.

Shanda will ride that pole from now until wrinkles if she has her way.

Hazel, Hazel, Hazel…how you still talking about a toddler who mollywhomped Masika? AND banged a third of the cast while you remained the #4 (at best) jump off?

Fizz, fuck your music career. Snatch up Cam and call Carmen Sandiego, no one can find her ass so I don't think Moniece could track you down. Then again, she wouldn't try since she barely remembers she has a kid; though I'm sure she'd use her "heartbreaking" separation from her son to get more dick.

• Love 8

That sad, sad fashion show. And Princess was talking about not letting TT bring down, their couture??????

Princess, the couturier.

I know, I sort of missed not getting yelled at this week.  

LMAO @ Chief Crooked Teeth!

Question for board -- I know "good lotion" has to mean something, and I'm too scared to go to urban dictionary, can anyone fill me in?

• Love 1

I feel like I should be ashamed because I'm loving Nikki baby. She's like the perfect reality tv personality.

Shanda will ride that pole from now until wrinkles if she has her way.

Hazel, Hazel, Hazel…how you still talking about a toddler who mollywhomped Masika? AND banged a third of the cast while you remained the #4 (at best) jump off?

Fizz, fuck your music career. Snatch up Cam and call Carmen Sandiego, no one can find her ass so I don't think Moniece could track you down. Then again, she wouldn't try since she barely remembers she has a kid; though I'm sure she'd use her "heartbreaking" separation from her son to get more dick.

I feel like the $10 she probably made during her lunchtime polescapdes are enough to have sufficiently bruised her ego.

I think Willie's protests just gave her an easy way out instead of having to embarrass herself by being that girl that is second to the free lunchtime buffet at the strip club.

Oh please, Moniece wishes Kam would just disappear.  That way she could just get some random kid to film with who is a better actor.  Kam barely seems interested in her.

Nikki really is made for reality TV.  I have no idea why Apryl is on the main cast, and she isn't.  Apryl is boring as hell.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

Princess, the couturier.

Maybe Princess as well as the other cast members think Haute Couture is spelled Ho' Cooch-er?

You know the movie Debbie Does Dallas? I think Rich Dollarz does Erica Mena Monday, Johnny Blaze Tuesday, Dumb Diamond Wednesday, Moniece Thursday, and works as the Creep Squad Prezadente the rest of the week

Lil Fizz is Baby Mama 7 days of the week and fantasizes about appetizers in his spare time. He is also working on the lyrics to his follow up non hit single called My Loofah....oh I wanna rubba rub rub my loofah all ova yaw body....let me scrub srubba dub dub ya and luv ya. I'm an exfoliating fool use me as your tool...oooh oooh oooh ooh ooh.

Little B and Broken Piano Teeth are busy canvassing their neighbor's roofs with a metal detector looking for the lost wedding ring

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 9

Maybe Princess as well as the other cast members think Haute Couture is spelled Ho' Cooch-er?

You know the movie Debbie Does Dallas? I think Rich Dollarz does Erica Mena Monday, Johnny Blaze Tuesday, Dumb Diamond Wednesday, Moniece Thursday, and works as the Creep Squad Prezadente the rest of the week

Lil Fizz is Baby Mama 7 days of the week and fantasizes about appetizers in his spare time. He is also working on the lyrics to his follow up non hit single called My Loofah....oh I wanna rubba rub rub my loofah all ova yaw body....let me scrub srubba dub dub ya and luv ya. I'm an exfoliating fool use me as your tool...oooh oooh oooh ooh ooh.

Little B and Broken Piano Teeth are busy canvassing their neighbor's roofs with a metal detector looking for the lost wedding ring

Stop it. You are outta line! *crying*

• Love 1

I know, I sort of missed not getting yelled at this week.

LMAO @ Chief Crooked Teeth!

Question for board -- I know "good lotion" has to mean something, and I'm too scared to go to urban dictionary, can anyone fill me in?

Gurl....that *good* lotion...cough..ya know...

It's what "pearl" necklaces are made out of.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 5