Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Nia.... I can't. That is all.

Moneice's mom is a piece of work; I see why her daughter has issues: however, that does not excuse her for crappy mother; Fizz was right she has time to get her nails done, lay up with rich, and launch a singing career, yet she can't spend time with her son? At this rate, Cameron will end resenting her, and she's going to wonder why her son wants nothing to do with her.

I felt so bad for Fizz tonight; he's trying to do the right thing, and he gets shafted. He's clearly at the end of his rope. I just hope him giving Moneice the scoop on her mom will be the wake up call she needs to be a responsible mom.

Poor Hazel; the girl can't catch a break. I'm glad she recovered from her accident.

Everything comes before Moneice's son......EVERYTHING.  The ridiculous sex toy line she was trying to launch, any man who wants to put a roof over her head, nails, meeting up with her friend for nails, hair, singing career that is going nowhere.

But the thing that most annoys me is how she ALWAYS wants to pretend like she puts him first.  She always wants to take a selfie to prove she is a good mom.  She always wants to call him "Muffin" when a camera is pointed at her.  But when Fizz is trying to call her to spend time with her son she is MIA.

And I might understand if she was working on something that was going to better her life so she could provide better for her son.  But last season she talked about this sex toy line, and she had no background in sex toys, she had no business plan -- she just wanted some bullshit excuse so she didn't have to pull her weight.  At this point, Fizz may as well just try to terminate her parental rights since she shows no interest in Cameron until she can get something out of being his mother.

And Rich can STFU anytime now about how fucked up it is that Mo's mom takes Fizz's side.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.  And Moniece is wrong and she has exactly the temperament that would throw a baby seat at a window.  Remember how she tried to beat up Fizz's ex girlfriend for calling her a bad mother (which is absolutely accurate).

I can literally feel my blood pressure rising listening to Moniece talk about how she needs to be briefed and consulted on decisions regarding Cameron when she is never even there for him.  How she has been "disrespected" because someone suggested that she actually parent her child some of the time.  And how people are supposed to ask her what support she needs....SUPPORT FOR WHAT?  This bitch doesn't have a job and isn't raising her child, what the hell kind of support are people supposed to give her?

I am 100% on Mo's mothers side.  How dare Fizz suggest that she take up for her deadbeat daughter.  That is not her job, she raised her children.  And then for him to get an attitude?  She doesn't owe him anything and he should be happy with whatever time Cam's grandmother gives him.  I absolutely think that Mo's mother would be more than willing to watch Cam and help out if Mo was doing anything productive.  But Mo just wants to run the streets and be a deadbeat and Fizz doesn't want to hold her responsible.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 8

I don't want to hear another solitary word from Nia about Soulja ever again. When she gets that STD he is bound to have, not a word. When he sleeps with someone even more ratchet than Nas, not a word. He may be a Garbage Pail Kid, but he was right, Nia knew exactly what the deal was and she was fine with it. She is only upset because she is looking stupid on national TV.

And why is Brandi yelling at me again? I don't care that you were in a rap group I never heard of.

Its distracting watching Amber with those earrings. Its so hard to know where to look.

• Love 8

Moniece needs to grow some fucking ovaries and be a damn mother to her child. It's embarrassing and pathetic. Fizz needs to get full custody and just forget about her. I will kinda laugh if he and Nikki actually work and she ends up as step-mommy. And Richie Dollaz, STFU. No wonder you and Moniece work, y'all are both deadbeat parents.

• Love 5

I was going to post them yesterday, but stingy ass instagram won't allow me to get the direct image links....And, there were some funny memes! Here is the link to the meme page: http://www.vh1.com/news/218502/best-memes-of-love-hip-hop-hollywood-episode-208/

OMG, the Snoop clip had me dying. 

I too thought Fizz was asking Marla to help get Moniece right, in terms of support and knocking some sense into her.  I thought he made that clear when he was talking to Omarion.  I think Marla misunderstood what he was saying.  I completely agree with the above poster who says that Marla masks her anger/issues towards Moniece with psycho babble.

Clearly there is more to the Marla/Moniece dysfunction than Marla siding with Fizz.  Those issues obviously pre-date Fizz. 

• Love 3

Brandi is terrible at rapping and so was that other chick. Thats all I gotta say about that.

I totally agree that it *sounded* as if Fizz was asking Marla to take Moneice's place as some sort of parttime/weekend mom...and of course if that is what he meant Marla wss 100% right to tell him to kick rocks. Its not her responsibility. But given Fizz's other conversations I think he just wanted Marla to provide a better support system for Moniece. He seemed really stunned at the lack of support, loyalty and empathy that Marla showed for her daughter.

I empathize with Moneice. I really do. I know what it is to have a harsh, unsupportive, judgmental mother, but that certainly doesnt excuse Moneice being a deadbeat. Her actually knowing what its like to have a bad mother should have made her fight even harder to be a better one.

Im sorry to say, but I think Fizz would be better off if he did file for full custody and went somewhere with Cameron. Maybe him not knowing her at all would be better than knowing the flaky, unreliable one.

Amber doesnt seem to be in denial, so I dont get why she needs to "get to the bottom of the situation". Like, what more does she need to know? Does she want play-by-play with who's literally on the bottom?

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 6

Everything comes before Moneice's son......EVERYTHING. The ridiculous sex toy line she was trying to launch, any man who wants to put a roof over her head, nails, meeting up with her friend for nails, hair, singing career that is going nowhere.

But the thing that most annoys me is how she ALWAYS wants to pretend like she puts him first. She always wants to take a selfie to prove she is a good mom. She always wants to call him "Muffin" when a camera is pointed at her. But when Fizz is trying to call her to spend time with her son she is MIA.

And I might understand if she was working on something that was going to better her life so she could provide better for her son. But last season she talked about this sex toy line, and she had no background in sex toys, she had no business plan -- she just wanted some bullshit excuse so she didn't have to pull her weight. At this point, Fizz may as well just try to terminate her parental rights since she shows no interest in Cameron until she can get something out of being his mother.

And Rich can STFU anytime now about how fucked up it is that Mo's mom takes Fizz's side. Right is right and wrong is wrong. And Moniece is wrong and she has exactly the temperament that would throw a baby seat at a window. Remember how she tried to beat up Fizz's ex girlfriend for calling her a bad mother (which is absolutely accurate).

I can literally feel my blood pressure rising listening to Moniece talk about how she needs to be briefed and consulted on decisions regarding Cameron when she is never even there for him. How she has been "disrespected" because someone suggested that she actually parent her child some of the time. And how people are supposed to ask her what support she needs....SUPPORT FOR WHAT? This bitch doesn't have a job and isn't raising her child, what the hell kind of support are people supposed to give her?

I am 100% on Mo's mothers side. How dare Fizz suggest that she take up for her deadbeat daughter. That is not her job, she raised her children. And then for him to get an attitude? She doesn't owe him anything and he should be happy with whatever time Cam's grandmother gives him. I absolutely think that Mo's mother would be more than willing to watch Cam and help out if Mo was doing anything productive. But Mo just wants to run the streets and be a deadbeat and Fizz doesn't want to hold her responsible.

Ug, sorry about that! I was trying to quote you, RCharter, because we are of one mind with our TV watching.

Moneice has to STAWP with the muffin shit and bounce if she's not going to be even slightly consistent with her son. Take your raggedy ass on out and take Rich with you, please. I think that it speaks VOLUMES about her character to hear her mom detailing her custody issues, although something tells me that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

• Love 3

Did anyone catch Miles on The Breakfast Club radio show this morning? It really made me dislike him, because he came across as super homophobic (not sure if that's the right term here, but you get my drift). He's NOT gay, he's bi; he's NOT a bottom, he's a top; he's NOT the "woman" in the relationship, he's the "man"; and he was NEVER on the down low. It all just rubbed be the wrong way. And apparently he and Milan are no longer together. Miles and his sister basically said the fame went to Milan's head and that Milan was jealous that all the attention is on Miles and his coming out.

• Love 3

Did anyone catch Miles on The Breakfast Club radio show this morning? It really made me dislike him, because he came across as super homophobic (not sure if that's the right term here, but you get my drift). He's NOT gay, he's bi; he's NOT a bottom, he's a top; he's NOT the "woman" in the relationship, he's the "man"; and he was NEVER on the down low. It all just rubbed be the wrong way. And apparently he and Milan are no longer together. Miles and his sister basically said the fame went to Milan's head and that Milan was jealous that all the attention is on Miles and his coming out.

I can believeit.

TMZ is reporting  that Miles has been arrested for attacking Milan.  I cant link from my desk, but apparently happened this weekend in NYC.

• Love 3

LOL....he is so ridiculous trying to be the "most acceptable" gay man in the community.  Just stop it dude, you're gay.  Even the girls you dated look like dudes...you can't tell me Amber looks like a natural woman, I've seen more feminine drag queens with mustaches.

Miles is annoying....he wants all the fame and attention of "coming out" but he doesn't want the backlash so he tries to "lessen the impact" by claiming he is bi, a top, not the woman....blah blah blah.

• Love 6

LOL....he is so ridiculous trying to be the "most acceptable" gay man in the community.  Just stop it dude, you're gay.  Even the girls you dated look like dudes...you can't tell me Amber looks like a natural woman, I've seen more feminine drag queens with mustaches.

Miles is annoying....he wants all the fame and attention of "coming out" but he doesn't want the backlash so he tries to "lessen the impact" by claiming he is bi, a top, not the woman....blah blah blah.

Right?  Its as if he's trying to be Gay Lite.  Diet Gay. Gay without any of the filling.

• Love 8

I'm not surprised that Miles wants to distance himself, it feels like the only reason he came out was because it'd give him a spot on this show.

I can believeit.

TMZ is reporting  that Miles has been arrested for attacking Milan.  I cant link from my desk, but apparently happened this weekend in NYC.

Didn't he learn anything from Hazel's fuckbuddy aka Still Looks Like A Toddler?

• Love 2

Right?  Its as if he's trying to be Gay Lite.  Diet Gay. Gay without any of the filling.

you're killing me!  Thats exactly what it is.....diet gay....all of the top, none of the bottom :)

And girl....you are so wrong for "gay without the filling!"

• Love 5

you're killing me!  Thats exactly what it is.....diet gay....all of the top, none of the bottom :)

And girl....you are so wrong for "gay without the filling!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA LOLROFLMAO! Can't y'all save the comedy for when AFTER the episode airs? I ain't ready yet! ;-)p

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 2

Lord have Mercy, I have to check that out.  He and Milan were together as far as two weeks ago, when they were on Wendy Williams.  So much for that storyline, I guess it served it's purpose.

• Love 2

Okay, none ya all gonna comment on Willie's wife going to a kids play area dressed like Sgt. Daytime hooker?

So Nikki is wearing lace fronts now?

So are we in agreement that Moniece is mentally ill? She is delusional at minimum.

Where was little B?

Am I committing a venial or mortal sin by saying that TT look the same? Sausage-y.

And I don't even know what yo say about ridiculous human praying mantis named Amber

• Love 6

Teiarra did you really think you would be up and at em in 2 weeks after liposuction. you cant listen to Nikki because she done been poked and prodded so much that her body is numb and has no feeling.  

Moniece can spend all this time up under Richy No Dollas and play her violin for him to feel bad yet she still has not given a reason for her lack of parenting her son. As a man (even thought he ain't shit) Rich shouldn't even want to involve himself with a woman that doesn't take care of her child.

Is Hazel trying to pick up where Morgan left off? Since Hazel's "appearance" in Dubai didn't go too well, guess she figured she needs to stay on the "business" side of things. I did love how she was lowkey shading T and Nikki and those two birds were so dumb they didn't even realize it. 

All Mona was missing was a big ass smoke plume from Shanda's feet when she ran out that office. She literally ran to the strip club and got back on the pole. I want Willie to win but I don't see this singing career taking off for him.

This Miley and Milania story I can do without. The ONLY gay story that I am interested in is B2K/

Bring Raz B up in this beyatch, now THATS what I need

They should just make Uber a sponsor since they're shown dropping someone off and picking them up every single week.

• Love 9

Moniece can spend all this time up under Richy No Dollas and play her violin for him to feel bad yet she still has not given a reason for her lack of parenting her son. As a man (even thought he ain't shit) Rich shouldn't even want to involve himself with a woman that doesn't take care of her child.

Rich doesn't take care of his own kids, so they're a match made in heaven.

I think Miles is a "gay for play" brotha. I'm willing to bet if he had his way, he'd stay with Amber. Speaking of which....

I liked the conversation between Amber and Milan; it was refreshing  to see them discuss Miles with out the name calling, fist punching, and drink-throwing involved. Instead, it was a mature conversation with two adults. It would be nice to see more of this, but then again...wishful thinking.

Dare I say it, but Hazel looked pretty when she was meeting with Princess. Her features appeared softer in that scene.

Teiarra ain't hardly going to recover from Lipo in two weeks; if she does, I want to know her secret, because the average recovery time for this type of surgery 6 weeks or more, right?

• Love 4

Dare I say it, but Hazel looked pretty when she was meeting with Princess. Her features appeared softer in that scene.

Yes!  She also looked nice when she was talking with Nikki after visiting Teairra.  I can't speak for her outfit in that scene, but her face looked lovely.  She had a fresh, natural look with nude colors, not the usual clown makeup she wears.  I also think, from seeing how dreadful she looked in the talking heads, that she tries to contour her nose, and the shading makes it worse.  The small loud one, whose name I can't think of right now, also does the nose contouring and it does the opposite of what it's supposed to do, instead enhancing the wideness/largeness.  

I was not a fan of how Hazel was talking about Teairra during her meeting with Princess.  

I was also not a fan of how Day 26 walked up in the studio all aggressive and shit to the Screwface dude.  It's not Screwface's fault he signed a bad contract and then spent all the label's money.  I'm glad Screwface was all, "what do you want me to do since I don't work for.  If you pay me, I'll take care of it, but until then, we're just friends and I got shit to do."

So no one's going to comment on the cotton/fur combo hoodie that Milan wore in the studio?  There are no words for how awful that shit looked.

So are we in agreement that Moniece is mentally ill? She is delusional at minimum.

Moniece definitely has issues.  I need to understand/know her backstory, because there's something going there with the Mom and stepdad.  

• Love 3

Teiarra did you really think you would be up and at em in 2 weeks after liposuction. you cant listen to Nikki because she done been poked and prodded so much that her body is numb and has no feeling.  

Oh, but she is able to provide tears on demand....anytime the subject of her shitty parenting comes up.  Because she knows damn well she is wrong.  I think her mother is the only one who sees through that.

• Love 4

Moniece definitely has issues.  I need to understand/know her backstory, because there's something going there with the Mom and stepdad.  

I need to know more of Moniece's issue with the stepdad as well; I suspect some abuse went down, and mom turned a blind eye to it.

I don't think a damn thing is going on except Moneice is manipulative.  The minute her lack of parenting comes up she either starts crying or she starts trying to deflect.  Of course she doesn't want her mother in her life, because she can't cry and manipulate her mother and her mother actually expects her to parent her child.  Rich doesn't care, and Fizz will fall for Moneice's crocodile tears.  And that way, Mo can continue to talk about how good a parent she is on camera, and continue to ignore her child.

The only person talking sense in that meeting was Marla.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 7

Marla may have appeared to be making sense, but she was also doing quite a bit of back tracking from the stuff she said last week, on camera. There's something off about their relationship and it's not just coming from Moniece.

• Love 4

Am I committing a venial or mortal sin by saying that TT look the same? Sausage-y.

And I don't even know what yo say about ridiculous human praying mantis named Amber

LOL - I'm dying to get lipo, but the people I've seen who have gotten it almost never look markedly different.  IMO, people who look to lipo to get out of exercise almost always end up kinda looking the same.

LMAO -- ugh, now Princess has a "clothing line"  girl you aren't even in the main credits!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

Marla may have appeared to be making sense, but she was also doing quite a bit of back tracking from the stuff she said last week, on camera. There's something off about their relationship and it's not just coming from Moniece.

See, I didn't see that, she said she wouldn't align with Drew against Moneice.  And on the surface that does sound like backtracking from what she said in her meeting with Fizz, but she never said that she was going to be part of any case against Moneice or that she would get that engine rolling.  She just told Fizz, the truth, which is that he ought to drag Mo's ass into court and get full custody.  Either Mo will care enough to fight and see the error of her ways, or she won't fight and at least Cameron won't have to deal with a deadbeat parent and Fizz can get the support he needs.  Its criminal that she doesn't see her child, and she doesn't even feel like she should pay a dime in support to care for her child.

When I see their relationship I see a tough mother, who probably was hypercritical.  But I know that Mo's act of pulling tears and deflecting probably isn't brand new and she has likely been pulling that for years with her mother who no longer falls for it.  Marla had said that she had told Mo that she would support her as a parent.  But Mo doesn't parent her child.  So naturally, instead of talking about that Mo had to resort to tears and deflection.

I think Marla is right, I don't think Mo has any intention of actually parenting Cameron and Marla could just be at the end of her rope with that situation.  If Fizz took her to court at least something would change....because the way its going now isn't whats best for anyone.....except Mo.  Right now the situation works out perfect for her, she can pretend to be a parent and cry her way out of trouble and responsibility.

• Love 6

Okay, none ya all gonna comment on Willie's wife going to a kids play area dressed like Sgt. Daytime hooker?

Uhh, I will! Not to be way harsh - that chick might have been something to see in Chicago ( I 'onknow), but her style and overall look make her appear busted as hell compared to these "industry" LA girls. She looks...dusty. But you can't tell her naan, struttin' out of studios with her blue pocketbook and matching heels. Chile, I guess..

And she was back on the pole in less than 30 minutes!!

Teiarra did you really think you would be up and at em in 2 weeks after liposuction.

TT needs to stop playing with that "lipo" business. Lipo is for when you (regularly) exercise like a fiend, but can't get rid of a little belly jelly. If she's trying to look markedly different - full body contour and tummy tuck sounds more believable. 

The only person talking sense in that meeting was Marla.

I get some real pathological/personality disorder vibes from Marla, and the apple didn't fall far. I'm guessing THE TRUTH is somewhere between both of their stories. On a petty note: Marla is only 47? She looks like a well preserved 55, but maybe that's just me.

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 3

Oh, its all so rich.....Hazel talking about how women tear each other down over men......just like she was doing last year with that manchild Berg.  

But I do love how she is going to get her revenge on TM.  Last year, TM wanted to record a track with Berg's g/f (I can't even remember her name) and Hazel begged her not to do it, but TM said that because she didn't personally have a problem with the g/f it was just business and she would do it.  I sure hope she remembers that conversation when she finds out Hazel is working with Princess.

• Love 3

I get some real pathological/personality disorder vibes from Marla, and the apple didn't fall far. I'm guessing THE TRUTH is somewhere between both of their stories. On a petty note: Marla is only 47? She looks like a well preserved 55, but maybe that's just me.

Maybe.  To me, I see someone who has been dealing with a manipulator and can see through all the manipulations now.  The audience is only two years into Mo's manipulations....and we only get it once a week.....I think maybe if we had to deal with it for 20+ years we would see through it too.

• Love 5

Uhh, I will! Not to be way harsh - that chick might have been something to see in Chicago ( I 'onknow), but her style and overall look make her appear busted as hell compared to these "industry" LA girls. She looks...dusty. But you can't tell her naan, struttin' out of studios with her blue pocketbook and matching heels. Chile, I guess..

And she was back on the pole in less than 30 minutes!!

TT needs to stop playing with that "lipo" business. Lipo is for when you (regularly) exercise like a fiend, but can't get rid of a little belly jelly. If she's trying to look markedly different - full body contour and tummy tuck sounds more believable. 

I'm gonna give her two lunchtime shifts making like $40 in tips and a free chicken sandwich before she finds a reason to get off the pole.

The "strip club" looked like the set for the Lady Marmalade video.  No way could she get hired to work a pole in Hollywood, she may be working at a strip club in the valley or something like that.  But even that would be a stretch, and would only be the lunchtime shift.

• Love 4

Moniece only gives a shit about her son when it'll get her something, somewhere or someone. And even then, she's done as soon as the spotlight's off her.

Exactly.  And normally the only thing her son can give her is the chance to get a place to stay, pick a fight with someone, or a photo opportunity to post to social media.

I can't with her, I just can't.  That she even gets in her TH and starts talking about what a "good parent" she is because she makes such good decisions for her son.  The only decisions she makes is to not ever show up for him unless there is a photo opp.

Is this one step away from a day shift hooker? LMAO

Are there breakfast shift hookers?????  Because that would just be awesome.

• Love 3

But I do love how she is going to get her revenge on TM.  Last year, TM wanted to record a track with Berg's g/f (I can't even remember her name) and Hazel begged her not to do it, but TM said that because she didn't personally have a problem with the g/f it was just business and she would do it.  I sure hope she remembers that conversation when she finds out Hazel is working with Princess.

Berg's "girl" @ that time was Masika....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

yeah....that chick!  I was thinking Mustafa for some reason, but I didn't want to say it because I knew it was wrong, but I knew it was an M.

LOL @ Mustafa.... Was it just me that found it funny that a strip club had Masika posing for one of their billboard ads when she wasn't even one of their strippers in season 1? I feel like that is kinda false advertising because I'd be disappointed trying to go to that club to find out she doesn't even work there! ;-x

• Love 2

I'm gonna give her two lunchtime shifts making like $40 in tips and a free chicken sandwich before she finds a reason to get off the pole.

Not a free chicken sandwich--I can't with you!!! Why not a full meal?

• Love 2

LOL,  You couldn't be my boss/pimp/Madame! You'll have a sista starving!!! ROFL!!!

LOL, I would be starving too, thats why I'm not working a pole!  I wouldn't even qualify for a stripper chicken nugget!

• Love 1

I liked the conversation between Amber and Milan; it was refreshing  to see them discuss Miles with out the name calling, fist punching, and drink-throwing involved. Instead, it was a mature conversation with two adults. It would be nice to see more of this, but then again...wishful thinking.

Oh the conversation where Milan so casually states that he secretly paid Amber's rent twice?  That was the record scratching moment for me.  Like where they do that at?   I guess, I can get behind them being friendly/cordial with each other because it seems Miles lied to both of them, but it just seems strange to me.

I think two things can be true in the Moniece/Marla debate.  Moniece *is* manipulative as fuck and Marla *is* possibly a shit mother who's never said anything encouraging to her daughter.  With that said, the shit Moniece was saying about trying to give her mom chances to fix their shit rang very true.  I think there *are* some issues between them, and its very simple.  Marla might think what she says and what she does is for Moniece's benefit but its clear her delivery needs a lot of work.  A lot of times, its not what you say, its how you say it.  I actually felt kind of sorry for Moniece, but in the end, none of that excuses her from being a deadbeat mom.

Why don't Willie's chick just admit she loves the attention from strange men, and would rather spend her days on the pole than on the couch.  

• Love 5

Oh the conversation where Milan so casually states that he secretly paid Amber's rent twice?  That was the record scratching moment for me.  Like where they do that at?   I guess, I can get behind them being friendly/cordial with each other because it seems Miles lied to both of them, but it just seems strange to me.

Why don't Willie's chick just admit she loves the attention from strange men, and would rather spend her days on the pole than on the couch.  

Trust me, there will be very strange men at whatever strip club was desperate enough to hire her.  very strange men.  possibly men looking for a cheap lunchtime buffet.

I just have to wonder, how great is Miles in bed?  He had Milan paying Amber's rent?  And Milan knew about it?  On top of the car he gave Miles and a place to stay?  Shit, Miles is starting to sound like a trophy husband.

LOL @ Mustafa.... Was it just me that found it funny that a strip club had Masika posing for one of their billboard ads when she wasn't even one of their strippers in season 1? I feel like that is kinda false advertising because I'd be disappointed trying to go to that club to find out she doesn't even work there! ;-x

Girl, you'll go into that club looking for Masika and run into Willie's wife working a pole!  Karmic justice!

• Love 1