Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Max with those high left low right teeth. I can't.

Those close ups of Tiny in HD was painful to watch.

Amber... bad acting on your part. First of all, you were  dressed crazy. Then you came out your jacket for what I dont know, I guess you were hot. Then you fell on the ground like you were at a black funeral ready to jump in the casket. Sis, the Mona Scott acting school has failed you. Your granny aka glamma did her best from the Tyler Perry madea chitlin circuit players with her "i knewed it, i knewed it!!!"

Sooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo we going to exercise in the heat with 50 pounds of weave & full face of makeup?

I feel like they're clearly setting up a "Nas is pregnant" storyline. Because there was no reason for her and Nikki to have a scene together, or for them to zoom in on the throw up, which really just looked like she had water in her mouth and was spitting it out.

I'm sorry... But ain't no way..... A ninja named soulja boy could attempt to tell me about myself or raise his voice above a whisper TO ME with that yogi bear park ranger hat on!!!!

Nope! NOT TODAY!

Lil B and these Meek Mill ass confessionals needs to STOP !!!!!!!!!!

• Love 11

Why is Brandi still yelling at my TV screen?  Dang girl, I get you are outraged, but I do not care, lower your tone!  

Max must have chewed some old rocks to get those diamonds for the rings.  

Those teeth!  How can she even kiss those?!??  Seriously though, how does he eat?  Half his mouth must get to the food first!

Nia and Nas are both morons, and I'm gonna have to add Nikki to that list.  Somehow its all Nas's fault because Soulja is with Nia on facebook?  And I'm starting to realize that Nia knows all about Soulja out there cheating on her, she was really just mad because it's being brought into the light.  This is the saddest commentary for black women.  Both trying to tear each other down over a broke down Garbage Pail Kid.

Then you came out your jacket for what I dont know, I guess you were hot. Then you fell on the ground like you were at a black funeral ready to jump in the casket. Sis, the Mona Scott acting school has failed you. Your granny aka glamma did her best from the Tyler Perry madea chitlin circuit players with her "i knewed it, i knewed it!!!"

Dead at this entire comment, but this part had me giggling the most.

She had the white shoes on and everything....."HARPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

**Oh and by the way Fizz, no one wants to see your dorky ass rubbing anything on Nikki's giant fake booty.  Just stop.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 2

Lol!  Those are the type of teeth you get when you suck your thumb your entire life.  You'd think that since he's such a popular producer, or whatever the hell he does, that he'd be able to get those things sorted out.

And why were Brandi's crusty ass feet all on his face?  We don't need to see that shit in the frame.  And girl, are you forgetting that this man stood in your face and threw his wedding ring in the bushes never to be seen again?!? No no no no no no no.  

These women need to get themselves right instead of having these men embarrass their asses on TV for the entire world to see.  At least I heard that Nia and Garbage Pail Kid are over.....hopefully it sticks this time.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 5

WTF was Cabbage Patch kid wearing at dinner with Nia? His Grandmother's hat and her pearls? Does he have to wear every piece of jewelry he owns at the same time. News flash - you are not Pharrel! Ha, did I spell that right?

Coco Chanel would disapprove. 

Those close ups of Tiny in HD was painful to watch.

Amber... bad acting on your part. First of all, you were  dressed crazy. Then you came out your jacket for what I dont know, I guess you were hot. Then you fell on the ground like you were at a black funeral ready to jump in the casket. Sis, the Mona Scott acting school has failed you. Your granny aka glamma did her best from the Tyler Perry madea chitlin circuit players with her "i knewed it, i knewed it!!!"

Sooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo we going to exercise in the heat with 50 pounds of weave & full face of makeup?

I feel like they're clearly setting up a "Nas is pregnant" storyline. Because there was no reason for her and Nikki to have a scene together, or for them to zoom in on the throw up, which really just looked like she had water in her mouth and was spitting it out.

Yeah, why did they need to zoom in on whatever she threw up?  Come on now, even I have my limits, although they zoomed in on what she first threw up and 

there were white chunks in it! Gross!

That vomiting at the event was the grossest and strangest thing I have ever seen on these messy ass shows and I had thought nothing would shock me anymore. And the fact that she kept trying to go at Nikki while she's still throwing up was just a complete "WTAF am I watching?"

And why does this bird insist that she was dating the Garbage Pail Kid. Does she not get that he was just ducking her because she let him?

I agreed with Nikki when she told her that it doesn't matter when and how many times she banged Soulja Boy, if he never claimed her and he's in public with Nia, going to events with her, claiming her as his girlfriend, then ol' girl is the jump off period. Again it is sad anyone is fighting over that moron at all but facts are facts. 

I can't decide whats more surprising....finding out that Soulja Boy is worth $25 million dollars

I am very skeptical of that number. Aside from the fact that music industry is fairly tough and the huge labels really shady to artists, Soulja Boy far as I know had that one stupid hit. Now granted it was all over and used for some endorsements so he could have made a lot of royalties on just that but everything I have seen of this fool tells me he is an idiot so I find it hard to believe he was smart enough to handle his money that well. I guess it's possible he has a smart and not shady manager. But even if it is true, what kind of grade A loser goes around saying, "I'm worth this so I could have just said fuck you..." Boy go take a shower with that shit. Like you're not even second tier in the world of hip hop with your ugly ass clothes and tattoos and cheap ass jewelry. 

Why is Brandi still yelling at my TV screen?  Dang girl, I get you are outraged, but I do not care, lower your tone!

She cracks me up at this point. She's always so loud and dramatic in her delivery like the viewers are the ones who did something to her. And everything needs to be so over-enunciated all the time. 

I thought it was interesting that per Amber, people have been saying Miles was gay since they were in high school. 

• Love 3

Watch - the throw up will mean she's pregnant. 'Cause otherwise, WTF?!

Also, yes, it did look like Amber was fine with the gay thing and only went slam off when she heard, "in a relationship." But hey, she has been sleeping with a gay guy since high school - eh, no worries there...

That vomiting at the event was the grossest and strangest thing I have ever seen on these messy ass shows and I had thought nothing would shock me anymore. And the fact that she kept trying to go at Nikki while she's still throwing up was just a complete "WTAF am I watching?"

I agreed with Nikki when she told her that it doesn't matter when and how many times she banged Soulja Boy, if he never claimed her and he's in public with Nia, going to events with her, claiming her as his girlfriend, then ol' girl is the jump off period. Again it is sad anyone is fighting over that moron at all but facts are facts. 

I am very skeptical of that number. Aside from the fact that music industry is fairly tough and the huge labels really shady to artists, Soulja Boy far as I know had that one stupid hit. Now granted it was all over and used for some endorsements so he could have made a lot of royalties on just that but everything I have seen of this fool tells me he is an idiot so I find it hard to believe he was smart enough to handle his money that well. I guess it's possible he has a smart and not shady manager. But even if it is true, what kind of grade A loser goes around saying, "I'm worth this so I could have just said fuck you..." Boy go take a shower with that shit. Like you're not even second tier in the world of hip hop with your ugly ass clothes and tattoos and cheap ass jewelry. 

She cracks me up at this point. She's always so loud and dramatic in her delivery like the viewers are the ones who did something to her. And everything needs to be so over-enunciated all the time. 

I thought it was interesting that per Amber, people have been saying Miles was gay since they were in high school. 

Yes to it all, but what about her feet though...I'm jus' sayin', I was scarred.

On a tiny bit of a serious note, I don't think it was that of a terrible idea for Miles to come out to Amber during a therapy session because I do think he was afraid to tell her + does care for her feelings.... The therapist was trying to bring some perspective to both of them....But, probably shouldn't have done in front of a camera crew + for this kinda show....Amber's reaction just made the situation worse + could be the sake of being melodramatic.... He could have told her the truth in a much shittier way if he dgaf, but I believe he does.... And, maybe, he thought coming out on this kinda show would have brought and dare I say, a more positive message for people who are afraid to come out? I dunno....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 2

Is it just me or does Amber kinda resemble this cartoon character:

turanga-leela-photos.jpg

Leela looks 100x better than Amber.

Comparing Soulja to a Garbage Pail Kid is an insult to garbage, pails and kids everywhere. Boy looks like a walking, talking case of Chlamydia. And no way he's with $25 million…maybe that's how much money he's made in his career (doubt it), but that's not how much he has right now. At least Nia finally grew a fucking backbone and some damn self-respect for now.

Who pukes and throws it on someone else? Gross. No wonder Chlamydia bangs her constantly. I think Nikki might have actually come at Nas, but wasn't willing to fight in or smell like vomit.

• Love 2

That vomiting at the event was the grossest and strangest thing I have ever seen on these messy ass shows and I had thought nothing would shock me anymore

Indeed. SO BIZARRE. I'm ready to call shenanigans, because who *vomits* (on camera!) so calmly, and then your very next move is to FLING IT ON SOMEONE? 

On a tiny bit of a serious note, I don't think it was that of a terrible idea for Miles to come out to Amber during a therapy session because I do think he was afraid to tell her + does care for her feelings....

Two things struck me about that scene: (1) Seems like er'body, including Amber, have suspected he's been on the low for YEARS. So although I understand her feeling betrayed, this subject didn't come out of the blue. (2) The therapist, the conversation, the tears, hysteria - all rehearsed. No way this unfolded live. No way. 

**flatline**

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 2
Two things struck me about that scene: (1) Seems like er'body, including Amber, have suspected he's been on the low for YEARS. So although I understand her feeling betrayed, this subject didn't come out of the blue. (2) The therapist, the conversation, the tears, hysteria - all rehearsed. No way this unfolded live. No way. 

Good points.... I find it hard to believe that him being gay has never crossed Amber's mind through these years, especially, when other people have tried telling her that.... She probably just chose to lie to herself over + over that he wasn't gay because she was so "in love" with him.... The OTT reactions of Amber makes me think that might not be the first time he has told her.... But, still a little part of me thinks this could have been the first time he has told her....

Make the hair ombre blond, add a hello-kitty tattoo on the shoulder, and lose a couple teeth and you got Amber.  

She reminds me more of a cartoon when she wears her hair down like this:

amber_love_and_hip_hop_0_1445339751.png

Except it's of another character.... I'm not sure if it's Leela because I couldn't find a picture of her hair down....just in a ponytail...

This was just posted on VH1 web site like a few minutes ago.... Here is Nas trying to explain herself in regards to the puke:

Yes, I threw up but let’s be clear, I wasn’t feeling well that day I filmed but I had a job to do. I did not throw my throw up at her, it was my drink. Put yourself in my shoes: going to work, not feeling well with cameras in your face and arguing with someone that you didn’t know you had a problem and see how you react. Although, I don’t have to explain myself to you simple-minded people, that sit behind your face and computers all day attacking people you don’t know. I just want to clear that up, so think what you want but I can’t help being sick so get over it.

And, while looking through the VH1 gossip page, there's a link that says "Watch Amber's Reaction to Learning that Miles is Bisexual", waaaaaaiiiitttt, I thought he was coming out as gay, not bisexual?

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

This was just posted on VH1 web site like a few minutes ago.... Here is Nas trying to explain herself in regards to the puke:

"“Yes, I threw up but let’s be clear, I wasn’t feeling well that day I filmed but I had a job to do. I did not throw my throw up at her, it was my drink. Put yourself in my shoes: going to work, not feeling well with cameras in your face and arguing with someone that you didn’t know you had a problem and see how you react. Although, I don’t have to explain myself to you simple-minded people, that sit behind your face and computers all day attacking people you don’t know. I just want to clear that up, so think what you want but I can’t help being sick so get over it.

This is what she chooses to comment on?!?  Again, I say, fucking priorities ladies....

• Love 1

Miles said he was bisexual on the Homosexuality in Hip Hop show that followed the episode; he'd been with Amber for 10 years and is still attracted to women.

I think the poster up top who was looking for the cartoon reference for Amber's hairstyle when it is down, I believe you are thinking of Princess Jasmine's hair.

Maybe we should be a bit more compassionate considering a sister just found out her man was downlow. jus' sayin' it's gotta hurt bad. BAD.

Miles said he was bisexual on the Homosexuality in Hip Hop show that followed the episode; he'd been with Amber for 10 years and is still attracted to women.

I think the poster up top who was looking for the cartoon reference for Amber's hairstyle when it is down, I believe you are thinking of Princess Jasmine's hair.

Maybe we should be a bit more compassionate considering a sister just found out her man was downlow. jus' sayin' it's gotta hurt bad. BAD.

That's assuming she just found out....
  • Love 3

She looked like that before she found out too, so…

• Love 2

Props to Amber for continuing the lie that she's had her life on hold waiting for Miles, like she don't got a kid taller than me out in these streets. I halfway feel bad for her, but if EVERYBODY in high school is calling your dude gay, they clearly saw something. Me, for instance, I saw his manicured brows. He aint puerto rican, so it was a dead giveaway....

Nasty Nas is dirty girl. She threw her vomit on a girl, I don't wanna hear no lie about it being her drink...Nikki clearly can't fight, but I am appalled she aint rounding up friends or employees or hell, pressed bitches from Craigslist to whoop Nas' ass.

• Love 7

Props to Amber for continuing the lie that she's had her life on hold waiting for Miles, like she don't got a kid taller than me out in these streets. I halfway feel bad for her, but if EVERYBODY in high school is calling your dude gay, they clearly saw something. Me, for instance, I saw his manicured brows. He aint puerto rican, so it was a dead giveaway....

Nasty Nas is dirty girl. She threw her vomit on a girl, I don't wanna hear no lie about it being her drink...Nikki clearly can't fight, but I am appalled she aint rounding up friends or employees or hell, pressed bitches from Craigslist to whoop Nas' ass.

As soon as I saw chunks I turned away, did she actually get her vomit on Nikki?

And yeah, I call some shenanigans that everyone is high school called him gay, he is spending significant amounts of time with a gay dude, but "gay" never crossed your mind and is a complete shock.

I'm also confused as to how everyone is everything now.  Given how taboo man on man love is I feel like male "bi-sexuality" is a stepping stone on the road to gay.

I feel like after some discussion with family and Amber, everyone comprimised on "bi-sexual" instead of straight up "homosexual"

"“Yes, I threw up but let’s be clear, I wasn’t feeling well that day I filmed but I had a job to do. I did not throw my throw up at her, it was my drink. Put yourself in my shoes: going to work, not feeling well with cameras in your face and arguing with someone that you didn’t know you had a problem and see how you react. Although, I don’t have to explain myself to you simple-minded people, that sit behind your face and computers all day attacking people you don’t know. I just want to clear that up, so think what you want but I can’t help being sick so get over it.

How is it you flung your throw up at someone, but everyone else is simple minded?  I just can't.

****LMAO @ the running chicken****

• Love 3

The one thing that bothered me about the big gay reveal, other than the bad acting on Amber's part (how you boo hooing so hard but hardly have any tears and can speak clear as day?) was the fact that Miles was acting like a straight bitch. I mean Amber is sobbing her eyes out and he suddenly has to go use the bathroom? Like damn, be a fucking man and stand there and take it. I couldnt believe the therapist had to go drag him out the bathroom.

With that said, I totally see why he was in the closet. I was really disappointed in what his sisters had to say. Surprised? No...but definitely disappointed. They just sounded selfish and ignorant. The one sister said he just needs to make better decisions. So I guess that means its ok if he's gay so long as he acts straight and marries a woman and has babies. Fuck doing what makes him happy. I guess I should give them some credit for supporting him at the end, but it kind of rings hollow to me. I dont see them fully embracing him and whoever he might choose to bring home.

Yo...Tiny scared the shit out of me. She dont need those contacts or whatever the fuck make her eyes that color. And damnnn, we sure as hell dont need a closeup of her face.

I didnt understand Brandi's husband's line of thinking. Like what does being in love with hip hop or providing for his family via studio work have to do with staying faithful to Brandi? Unless he was saying he has to fuck the thots and beckys to get a paycheck? Somebody please explain it to me.

And while you're at it, please explain how Soulja boy is still alive. He really had the nerve to turn that shit around and talk about Nia having a fucked up attitude. I mean, that shit came from page 6 section 3 of the "Cheating Boyfriend's Guide to being a Douchebag". He was acting real gully in that restaurant. Dont Nia got some brothers or cousins that can fuck him up real quick?

• Love 5

Yo...Tiny scared the shit out of me. She dont need those contacts or whatever the fuck make her eyes that color. And damnnn, we sure as hell dont need a closeup of her face.

I didnt understand Brandi's husband's line of thinking. Like what does being in love with hip hop or providing for his family via studio work have to do with staying faithful to Brandi? Unless he was saying he has to fuck the thots and beckys to get a paycheck? Somebody please explain it to me.

And while you're at it, please explain how Soulja boy is still alive. He really had the nerve to turn that shit around and talk about Nia having a fucked up attitude. I mean, that shit came from page 6 section 3 of the "Cheating Boyfriend's Guide to being a Douchebag". He was acting real gully in that restaurant. Dont Nia got some brothers or cousins that can fuck him up real quick?

Someone above me mentioned that she had surgically changed the color of her eyes.... Just google it because shit me not, it's actually true.... WTF.... Fucking embrace the natural color of your eyes! I don't think it makes her look better.... She just looks weird....What was her natural eye color? Shouldn't there be health consequences of changing your eye color?

Some people are just dumb fucks.... Brandi's husband is an example....I almost think that boyfriends/husbands/girlfriends/wives that act like that on reality TV could be faking it for the cameras, but then, are they that thirsty to be famous more because they were cheating assholes on TV then their "careers"?

There are probably not many people who would try to fuck up Soulja Boy over him screwing her over because maybe they don't really have much sympathy if she chose to stay with him for this long even after it's clear he ain't gonna be faithful ever....Hadn't they been on + off? She should have just stayed permanently away from him, but she didn't.... You can only do so much....

Edited by OrientalAmish

Me, for instance, I saw his manicured brows. He aint puerto rican, so it was a dead giveaway....

Lawd have mercy!  You foolish. Lol!

Doesn't Teddy Riley have something like 20 kids?  I'm sure she has some brothers or brother-in-laws that can help her out.  But I'm also pretty sure the reason Nia is willing to put up with so much from that vile man is because she's watched her mom do it with her dad's escapades.

• Love 7

Yall should be happy  I love you all. Upon rewatch gross ass Nas did NOT throw her vomit on Nikki. She threw up in her left hand, and flung a filled lil champagne glass(plastic) with her right.

So Nas is randomly throwing up in the middle of filming, for pregnancy rumors reasons or maybe the lights got to her...

• Love 5

Yall should be happy  I love you all. Upon rewatch gross ass Nas did NOT throw her vomit on Nikki. She threw up in her left hand, and flung a filled lil champagne glass(plastic) with her right.

So Nas is randomly throwing up in the middle of filming, for pregnancy rumors reasons or maybe the lights got to her...

Or maybe her body is just trying to reject this ratchetry the way a body will try to reject a foreign object.

Thank you for doing that -- I like everyone, but no way was I going to risk watching this bird fling vomit at someone.

• Love 4

That's assuming she just found out....

. . . and when are we gonna find out that Amber is transgender? I mean that giant neck of hers . . . .

Am I the only one confused by her looks?

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 6

. . . and when are we gonna find out that Amber is transgender? I mean that giant neck of hers . . . .

Am I the only one confused by her looks?

I feel like this may be why Miles was drawn to her in the first place.

And she does not help her case with side ponytails.

Edited by OnceSane
quoted post was edited
  • Love 6

Brandy really does need to stop yelling and going on about "Beckys". No one wants your husband. His ass is wack. I feel like you need a tetanus shot after kissing that man. Painful.

Good Lord. Folks would need to call the police, the fire squad, the US Marshall, Pookie an 'em (TM Sherie) if Garbage Pail forest ranger raised his cracking, whiny and prepubescent voice at me at a restaurant. He would barely have enough time to unbuckle himself from his booster seat before I unloaded on his ugly ass face. He said he was sorry! He's sorry that the CDC considers him a walking test tube! He sorry that he runs to the nearest low self-esteemed and willing girl whenever he gets mad! What else do you want? I would think that Nia was done for good after these shenanigans, but the truth is that she will be right back where she started. I don't know who told these women that their value was so low, but it makes me genuinely sad to see it.

Nas throwing up all over herself and flinging her drink at Nikki is a new low. I was getting queasy watching that scene.

LMAO at Miles and his non-Puerto Rican groomed eyebrows. I definitely give the side I to a man who grooms better than I do. And I have some fierce eyebrows. ;)

• Love 10

Episode 8:

"About A Boy"

Fizz seeks help in raising his son; Amber learns that Miles is with Milan; Hazel has an accident; Nia defends her relationship to her father; Max and Brandi attempt to work together.

Airs October 26, 2015.

Nia knows Teddy aint her bio father, but still stayed with her mom for at last a little bit, and raised her.

She think Soulja will do the same with her and her baby.

She is incorrect.

Why would you even want that Garbage Pail Kid raising your child?  I can't with Nia.  Although every once in a while Soulja says something that makes me think Nia isn't the good girl she holds herself out to be.

Although every once in a while Soulja says something that makes me think Nia isn't the good girl she holds herself out to be.

Well Nas has more or less said as much during one of their many confrontations. I believe she said that Nia slept with two of her boyfriends before she, Nas, hooked up with Soulja. According to her that's why they weren't really friends anymore when she hooked up with Soulja. I don't remember Nia denying it. 

• Love 2

Nia.... I can't. That is all.

Moneice's mom is a piece of work; I see why her daughter has issues: however, that does not excuse her for being a crappy mother; Fizz was right, she has time to get her nails done, lay up with Rich and launch a singing career, yet she can't spend time with her son? At this rate, Cameron will end up resenting her, and she's going to wonder why her son wants nothing to do with her.

I felt so bad for Fizz tonight; he's trying to do the right thing, and he gets shafted. He's clearly at the end of his rope. I just hope him giving Moneice the scoop on her mom will be the wake up call she needs to be a responsible mom.

Poor Hazel; the girl can't catch a break. I'm glad she recovered from her accident.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 5

As much as Fizz fails @ being a "player", I will always have some level of respect for him because he is a good father + does make an effort to "co-part" with Mo.... Therefore, I look @ his attempt @ being a "player" as a rebellion phase that he should get over soon....

Y'all hear that Hazel says she quitting the show + not doing this season's reunion? I know I ain't the only one who read that....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

Moniece is all kinds of fucked up. It's so strange to see a role reversal where the mom is the deadbeat. They have joint custody, she doesn't pay any child support, and doesn't show up to pick up Cameron for visits. Why? Because she is so busy getting her nails done, putting herself in TMs business, hanging out with Rich---another deadbeat, and working on her "brand". It's so sad that there are mothers who would do anything and everything to have children, while this one has a perfectly healthy child that she treats like a dusty Bible...putting him on the bookshelf and taking him out once in a while to pretend she's a good mom. I felt so bad for the kid.

Boohoo for Fizz crying about being a single dad. To me it seems like most of the time Cam is not at his house...he's with Fizz's mom. Could be for filming purposes, but we've only ever seen Fizz & Cam only a few times. Single moms do it too, and they hold down multiple jobs, go to school, pay bills, and are there for their children. I'm sure for someone like him it's been hard, but he needs to suck it up, put on his big boy panties, stop expecting anything from Moniece, and continue being a good father to his son.

I actually get what Moniece's mom is saying to Fizz. It is not Marla's responsibility to raise Cam...she is the grandma...and that should be her role. If she were to step in, it just gives Moniece more people shouldering her responsibility. If I understood correctly, Fizz was asking Marla to take Cam on the weekends during Moniece's scheduled time.

Moniece actually thinks she is a good mom. Wow. The delusion is real with this one. She seems to care more about her public persona than anything else. I hope the social media backlash will whip Moniece into shape, for Cams sake.

Edited by Spiderella2
  • Love 3

All Moniece's tears and anger got her out of the main question. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON WEEKENDS THAT YOU CAN'T SEE YOUR SON?!  

And I totally get Fizz saying her family should pick up the slack. And I TOTES get Marla saying, "I'm the granny, B, I ain't being a weekend mom."  They're both right, Marla more so when she told Fizz to just take Mo's crazy ass to family court.

• Love 2

Ernest goes to jail...BWAHAHAHAHA. Mona sis why yall put that bandage on her in the confessional? when she never had it on before?

Why is Amber still trying to "get to the bottom" of the situation? Your dude is the bottom. THE END.

LAWLS, they might as well just cut all of the Moniece/Rich scenes since he already has moved onto his next idiot.

Teddy has aged well. So Nia gets & understands that she deserves better, but she STILL stays will Soulja Boy.

Jesus, Buddha, Allah .... be some self-esteem damn it.

Brandi just can't turn it down to like a 4 or 5 for ten minutes huh.

Go Marla !!!!!!!!!! Its about time grandparents start holding their kids responsible instead of cleaning it up and raising kids all over again. Fizz needs to take Moniece to court point blank period. It has nothing to do with Marla and he shouldn't be laying Moniece's problem on Marla's doorstep to fix.

• Love 5

Again, home girl had no issue with Miles sleeping with men; She freaked out when she heard the word "relationship".

Loved Teairra's polka dot outfit.

Just learned last night that Nick Canon manages Amber Rose.   I didn't know he also had a label.

If Brandi is part of a duo, why wasn't her partner there to partake in what was essentially a business meeting?  And how has she been on the show for 4-5 episodes and this is the first time she's mentioned her music career? It was the first thing out of everyone else's mouths because they realize this is free publicity. She was too busy doing foolishness instead of promoting her nonexistent career.

So which producer was whispering in Fizz's ear that he should involve Moniece's mom.  She and he mother clearly don't get along and Moniece already feels that the mom is on Fizz's side not hers.  Also, Moneice's mom seems like she really hates her daughter,  but tries to cover it up with all this pseudo intellectual psycho babble nonsense she likes to spout.  Her whole, I have to protect Rich from Moneice just seemed like a way to undermine Moneice.  Why does she give a fuck about Rich's well being when last week she was hounding him about not paying his child support.  Fizz is a really nice guy to be putting up with Moneice's nonsense.  Kameron is her "first priority" but she's missed almost a month's worth of visits and doesn't even call to say she isn't coming?  That's crazy.  She's lucky she didn't have a kid with some lowlife who dropped out of the child's life as soon as the novelty wore off.

I'm sorry, but did I miss the Garbage Pail Kid's apology for the way he treated Nia in public the other day.  Nia needs to work on her self-esteem, because my god, that absolutely can not be the best that she can do.

Sorry to hear about Hazel's accident, but she needs to realize her nose is not the problem.  It's the way she does her hair and makeup.  Loved that she thought she was getting an automatic nose job and the doctor was all like, nope,  a nose job wasn't necessary, I just returned it to normal!

• Love 2

I have one question.   Well I actually have lots of questions but this one seemed to weigh on my mind the hardest:  They ain't got doctors in Dubai?  That whole "I had 24....or 48....or however many hours to get back to the states to get my nose fixed" thing seems to be an extremely non-creative cover up for something else.   

• Love 7

"If I understood correctly, Fizz was asking Marla to take Cam on the weekends during Moniece's scheduled time."

That was my understanding of that exchange as well.  That whole time I was watching I was thinking "Where they do that at?"

• Love 3

"If I understood correctly, Fizz was asking Marla to take Cam on the weekends during Moniece's scheduled time."

That was my understanding of that exchange as well.  That whole time I was watching I was thinking "Where they do that at?"

I read that scene differently.  I thought he was asking the mom to encourage Moniece to not miss her Kameron dates and to work with her to make that happen, but the way he said it made it seem as if he was asking her to watch Kameron.  There was a part in there where he tried to rephrase, but it made it worse.  You can't be very eloquent if you're high all the damn time.  

• Love 2

I read that scene differently.  I thought he was asking the mom to encourage Moniece to not miss her Kameron dates and to work with her to make that happen, but the way he said it made it seem as if he was asking her to watch Kameron.  There was a part in there where he tried to rephrase, but it made it worse.  You can't be very eloquent if you're high all the damn time.  

I'll have to re-watch.  But the way he was hounding that young lady he dated last season to step up and be a mother to his son doesn't really lend to me giving him the benefit of the doubt on this.  

• Love 3

Someone above me mentioned that she had surgically changed the color of her eyes.... Just google it because shit me not, it's actually true.... WTF.... Fucking embrace the natural color of your eyes! I don't think it makes her look better.... She just looks weird....What was her natural eye color? Shouldn't there be health consequences of changing your eye color?

Her daughter (Zonnique?) also had the eye color change.  I think it looks horrible.  I find Tiny to be hard on the eyes already, and the eye color isn't helping.

Moneice's mom is a piece of work; I see why her daughter has issues: however, that does not excuse her for crappy mother; Fizz was right she has time to get her nails done, lay up with rich, and launch a singing career, yet she can't spend time with her son? At this rate, Cameron will end resenting her, and she's going to wonder why her son wants nothing to do with her.

Don't forget about the hot dicks!  I don't believe we've heard about the warm vibrator line this season.  I wonder what happened with that?

That's what I got out of it too.  Moniece isn't doing shit, but since you're her mom, can you step in and take Kam during her time?

I don't know what Moniece was crying about.  "No one cares about me!"  What a petulant child. Grow the fuck up.  Your number one priority should be Kam.  

No comments on Brandi's rapping??

I laughed thinking about what my family's reaction would be if I brought the Garbage Pail Kid home for the holidays.  I don't know who would whoop my grown ass first - my mom or my dad.

• Love 2