Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I felt bad for Princess tonight; she was clearly hurt by Teirria's (sp) betrayal. It's a shame, that Teirria's bitterness over losing Ray-J (who's no prize, btw) ruined an potentially good friendship with Princess.

I'm glad Miles is finally coming out of the closet; as his therapist stated, it may be a while for it to sink in--, but at least he'll have some peace of mind after coming out. I'm sure being in the closet was eating him up inside.

Brandi is a nut case, but I felt some vindication for Hazel when she threw a drink in Jason's face

Edited by sereion
  • Love 1

I am no Jason fan, believe me, but when that Brandi person started running her mouth I stated to Mr La, "who does that girl think she is? Ain't nobody scared of her. Least of all big Jason or that girl who was ready to take on Fizz and Nikki back at Fizz's place. Ray J and her husband got her thinking she is a badass so she is selling those wolf tickets left and right, with security right there, of course. LOL. Take your little ass somewhere with all of that.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 3

Throwing drinks in ones face must be the new "slap in the face" cuz honestly it seems like just about every reality show has someone getting whacked in the face with a drink. The very first time I saw it was on Basketball Wives when Jen's husband threw no slammed a drink in her face. Do u all remember that?. It looked like it hurt. And he didn't even touch her with the glass.

• Love 4

Throwing drinks in ones face must be the new "slap in the face" cuz honestly it seems like just about every reality show has someone getting whacked in the face with a drink. The very first time I saw it was on Basketball Wives when Jen's husband threw no slammed a drink in her face. Do u all remember that?. It looked like it hurt. And he didn't even touch her with the glass.

Yes. Eric's punk ass self.

I feel bad for Princess because she's such an idiot. After all the shit Ray J has pulled, she's still taking his word on things. And while I don't agree with what Teairra did, I do agree with what she said about them being "friends". Up until a couple weeks ago, they were enemies. Yeah,they're trying to move forward to have something in between friend and enemy, but they can't be expected to jump straight to best friend status.

• Love 4

1. Thank you show for reminding that it was Shanda that was in the pool with the other girls -- its hard to keep track of irrelevant "friends of"

2. I'm still not sure why Brandy is yelling at me on the TV -- she keeps acting like I care about her thoughts but I really don't -- like "well you know I'm not going to let Jason get away with that!" -- huh?  who are you again?  I like that she threw a drink at him and he had it coming, but she should have had a drink ready for him.  Her wind up by finding a bottle of water, drinking some of it and then splashing him with some of it took the oomph out of it.

3. But Jason Lee sure is thirsty so he probably appreciated that extra water

4. But seriously---this is how you throw a drink

5. Apryl is so boring -- bitch you better pray you get in the middle of some drama, because if Omarion doesn't have another hit Mona will have no problem throwing you both to the curb

6. Agree with people who think Princess was a moron -- why would you think that TM would be your bestie after what you did after the reunion is a little silly.  I think she should have been cordial with her, but it will dumb of her to make her a confidante.  And even more ridiculous for her to keep believing Ray-J.  She is almost at the point where she deserves whatever STD he brings her.

6b. Also Princess, calling TM a hippo?  way to go for the low hanging fruit.

7.  Nia -- where is your Soulja Boy ruby?  Afraid the water would turn it green?

8.  Shanda will not be satisfied until she is back on a pole.  

9.  Happy for Hazel-E!  I don't know how much of this Katt Williams is funding, but I'm happy that she found someone who really likes her for her.

10.  TM -- spitting on someone is never acceptable.  It's the ratchet version of drink throwing.

11.  Ceasar -- "well, right now only me and Milan know"......well, you, Milan, the entire camera crew, the production team, and all the interns on the show.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 6

You're too good for a regular job....but you're OK with being a mother and dancing naked for dollars......when men wife strippers. Willie done had to talk this bish off the pole for two episodes now.

Okay I laughed at the church scene was I not supposed to because it was hilarious to me. Who out here letting Mona film in their church to get more members.

Hazel was dropping tea. She's booked in Dubai then immediately led into conversation about her alliance with alleged pimp Ms. Nikki. These heauxs are really getting pissed on! Wonder if Katt is pimping her too? Rumor has it Katt moonlights as a pimp.

Jason is a messy, gutter, sloppy queen!!

If I hear one more irrelevant bitch talk about their "brand" or say "AT THE END OF THE DAY", I will scream!

I'm disgusted by the fact that Teairra really spit on Princess. That's the lowest, most foul, trashiest thing anyone could ever do. Princess should have never confided in Teairra about anything, but she did not deserve that

• Love 6

You're too good for a regular job....but you're OK with being a mother and dancing naked for dollars......when men wife strippers. Willie done had to talk this bish off the pole for two episodes now.

Okay I laughed at the church scene was I not supposed to because it was hilarious to me. Who out here letting Mona film in their church to get more members.

Hazel was dropping tea. She's booked in Dubai then immediately led into conversation about her alliance with alleged pimp Ms. Nikki. These heauxs are really getting pissed on! Wonder if Katt is pimping her too? Rumor has it Katt moonlights as a pimp.

Jason is a messy, gutter, sloppy queen!!

If I hear one more irrelevant bitch talk about their "brand" or say "AT THE END OF THE DAY", I will scream!

I'm disgusted by the fact that Teairra really spit on Princess. That's the lowest, most foul, trashiest thing anyone could ever do. Princess should have never confided in Teairra about anything, but she did not deserve that

It's funny you say that about Katt Williams, because I know when Hazel was talking about Dubai, I was thinking "who in the hell knows about Hazel-E in Dubai? I barely know about her and we live in the same city!"

Shanda is going to end up back on a pole, and she is going to have a rude awakening.  She is not LA pretty, I don't see how she was ever even Chicago pretty.

LMAO @ Nikki and "her brand" girl, you aren't even a main cast member!  what brand are you talking about???

• Love 4

4. But seriously---this is how you throw a drink

6. Agree with people who think Princess was a moron -- why would you think that TM would be your bestie after what you did after the reunion is a little silly.  I think she should have been cordial with her, but it will dumb of her to make her a confidante.  And even more ridiculous for her to keep believing Ray-J.  She is almost at the point where she deserves whatever STD he brings her.

6b. Also Princess, calling TM a hippo?  way to go for the low hanging fruit.

4.  The dog though?  LOL!

6.  Y'all?  I didn't even realize she was serious about this frenemy nonsense until she started crying.   I'm mad at you Princess, preparation is key and you weren't ready.   First of all, there isn't any crying in ratchetrism.  Second of all, if you're gonna bring up a chick's Teletubby status, it's simply good form that you be fast enough to get the drop on her.  Third of all, what is this coming to a showdown in heels and a fresh blowout?  Don't try this shit again until and unless you can come with project-face, pumas, ponytails and your squad because you need some back up.  

6b.  <-- that there's a part two and you called her 6b?  Charter?  I'm gone need to see some i.d.

Shanda is going to end up back on a pole, and she is going to have a rude awakening.  She is not LA pretty, I don't see how she was ever even Chicago pretty.

Well damn.  What the hell?  ROTFLMAO!!

Miles.   It's like the therapist's office was the very first time he'd considered that he'd been lying to this girl for years.  

1. I'm leaving you

2. I'm leaving you for someone else

3. I'm leaving you for someone else who doesn't have a vagina

4. If you ever need anything just come on through, we live down the block from you

Amber finna need some Percoset 650s.   This is when you call your daddy and his brother. 

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 10

4.  The dog though?  LOL!

6.  Y'all?  I didn't even realize she was serious about this frenemy nonsense until she started crying.   I'm mad at you Princess, preparation is key and you weren't ready.   First of all, there isn't any crying in ratchetrism.  Second of all, if you're gonna bring up a chick's Teletubby status, it's simply good form that you be fast enough to get the drop on her.  Third of all, what is this coming to a showdown in heels and a fresh blowout?  Don't try this shit again until and unless you can come with project-face, pumas, ponytails and your squad because you need some back up.  

6b.  <-- that there's a part two and you called her 6b?  Charter?  I'm gone need to see some i.d.

Well damn.  What the hell?  ROTFLMAO!!

Miles.   It's like the therapist's office was the very first time he'd considered that he'd been lying to this girl for years.  

1. I'm leaving you

2. I'm leaving you for someone else

3. I'm leaving you for someone else who doesn't have a vagina

4. If you ever need anything just come on through, we live down the block from you

Amber finna need some Percoset 650s.   This is when you call your daddy and his brother. 

Dying at this entire comment, but most especially this.....girl, you are KILLING me!  No crying in rachetism!  OMG!  I'm literally laughing so hard I'm coughing....you just might literally kill me!

• Love 3

Princess: You look like a hippo.  You can't even move.

Teirra: I'm faster than you though.

^^^That shit probably had my upstairs neighbors contemplating calling the police for disturbing the peace I was laughing so dot gamn hard.  I'm sticking to my contention that this show really needs to be nominated for "Best Sitcom" at the Golden Globes and The Emmy's next year.  Move over "Modern Family".  There's a new sheriff in town.  

• Love 7

Wait, there are rules to rachetrism?!?  I need to know the full suite, so I can be prepared.  You know, just in case....

That girl threw herself down on the ground, getting grass all up in her My Little Pony weave.  She's gonna need something more than couple percosets to recover from this shit.  

• Love 3

Was it me?  Or did I see some promo for something called The Warlocks, or The Westbrooks or some shit and one of the girls was claiming to be seeing the dirty Garbage Pail kid?

When did the universe start spinning backwards and it became cool to claim a man who looks like a walking STD?  Gold-Plated ruby glass chains for everybody!!  You get a green neck!  You get a green neck!

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 7

Wait, there are rules to rachetrism?!?  I need to know the full suite, so I can be prepared.  You know, just in case....

That girl threw herself down on the ground, getting grass all up in her My Little Pony weave.  She's gonna need something more than couple percosets to recover from this shit.  

::popsgum::  yes ma'am - for several categories I'm sure, for our purposes let's just focus on confrontation.   I'm tambout this is old school style so all parties must agree to engage without the use of supplemental weapons and/or firearms (p.s. innocuous items that can be used as supplemental weapons, such as 1/2 filled water bottles, etc. are automatically disqualified)

get there first to pick your spot

don't wear your good shit

bring an untraceable go-phone

refrain from plucking stuff off at the scene, it probably won't be retrievable

keep the questions to a minimum, conflict has already been established

don't eat an hour beforehand

never advance from a crouch, if your opponent is formidable, this could result in a quick one to the thoak

there shall be no mention of anyone's mama

Was it me?  Or did I see some promo for something called The Warlocks, or The Westbrooks or some shit and one of the girls was claiming to be seeing the dirty Garbage Pail kid?

When did the universe start spinning backwards and it became cool to claim a man who looks like a walking STD?  Gold-Plated ruby glass chains for everybody!!  You get a green neck!  You get a green neck!

LMAO!!!  #imweak

Who the hell are the Westbrooks though.

Blackdashians.   Show of hands, are we watching?

• Love 7

First of all, ZaldamoWilder, I need you to stop with thoak.

Secondly, TM, you deserve the shit slapped out of you for spitting. I don't think I would stop until I got her. And every time after, I would try to tear her ass up too. Princess gotta stop that crying foolery, but I think it may have been more a break due to the full weight of all of Ray's bs, not just TM. I also need to request a good ass whipping for Brandi. She got the power of crazy though, so it has to be somebody scrong. Jason, Kemiah, Shanda/Willie can go. I think Mona is throwing in a bunch of bit players to see who can stick for the next season. I forgot old girl's name, but she gotta get out of here with that drama. From the way her sister was talking, seems like MileS has had some side eye worthy stuff in the past anyway. Get up, fool! Down on the ground embarrassing yourself.

Best front yard scene this season?

Brandi/Max in "Not in Front of the Neighbors/Back That Thang Up"

Ray J/Princess in "You Don't Even Got On No Bra"

unknown/Miles in "Not Quite My Baby Daddy: Story By Jerry, Reaction By Maury"

Finally, a note about the preview. I wish that little broke down, dusty California Raisin Negro WOULD try to holler me down in a restaurant. Ooh, I just wish he would.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 7

Who the hell are the Westbrooks though.

Blackdashians.   Show of hands, are we watching?

Never heard of them.  A quick google concluded I still have no clue of who they are.  Quote from the article I read on the show:

• “Basically, we have a show. We’re five girls and we have the same mom and dad,” India Love said. 

They sound....bright.

Best front yard scene this season?

Brandi/Max in "Not in Front of the Neighbors/Back That Thang Up"

Ray J/Princess in "You Don't Even Got On No Bra"

unknown/Miles in "Not Quite My Baby Daddy: Story By Jerry, Reaction By Maury"

My vote goes to the whisper-shout of "don't do this in front of the neighbors!"

Princess and RayJ are supposedly engaged yall.

Oh hell naw!  She's really determined to let this dude treat her like shit, indefinitely.  Well good luck to her dumb ass.  

• Love 2

stop the car.  if you get to keep scrong, I damn shole holding on to thoak.   Committee, ruling please?

Princess and RayJ are supposedly engaged yall.

earned each other.   don't make me look for my belt, links woman! we need links.  

• Love 5

India Love....I feel like that's the lil girl The Game was fingering in the park.  Just barely 18, If I'm remembering right.

Ok Ok people!

It might be stunts and shows, but here's the link:

http://www.vh1.com/news/214344/princess-love-and-ray-j-announce-engagement-at-bet-hip-hop-awards/

Jesus.  What?  I'm trauma-blinking right now.

I thought the chasm between "you let me go to jail" and "ok I'll be your first wife" was much wider.  

• Love 4

3. But Jason Lee sure is thirsty so he probably appreciated that extra water

Just a messy, ole stunt queen. Why does he remind me of a middle aged, chunkster version of Phillip Michael Thomas? Or some other celebrity I can't quite think of.

5. Apryl is so boring

Yes. Yes, she is. And on a side note, I wish these chicks would STOP trying to make the bull nose ring thing happen. It's not flattering in ANY WAY. While shopping at Ralph's last night, I saw at least four other birds (women? ladies?) rocking this same look. Just dreadful.

6. Agree with people who think Princess was a moron -- why would you think that TM would be your bestie after what you did after the reunion is a little silly.  I think she should have been cordial with her, but it will dumb of her to make her a confidante.

Princess is so run down by Ray-J's crooked dick ass, she done forgot the Rules of Rachetrism. (™ ZaldamoWilder)  SMH @ going to a "confrontation" in heels and a full face of make-up. Sheeeit, you see TM was in her man sized jean top and cut-offs shorts. AND she kept her footing while posting up in heels - now that's a REAL BOSS BITCH move. I was rooting for Tierra until that spitting nonsense. But man, she had Princess on the ROPES until then, bwahaa! Princess' make-up all smeared, talking about "Bitch, I don't trust a word you say bitch, I thought you was a genuine bitch!"  When TM quipped back at the hippo comment with "least I move faster than you" I diiiiieeeeeddddd. DIED. *whew lawd*

9.  Happy for Hazel-E!  I don't know how much of this Katt Williams is funding, but I'm happy that she found someone who really likes her for her.

Wait, what now? Last I heard about Katt Williams, he was coming off some crackhead binge and getting arrested with Suge Knight. He's running pimp game in Abu Dhabi? LEMME FIND OUT!

RANDOM TIDBITS:

- Mr. Srewface is a reputable record exec, hunh? I hate men with stingy, sparse locs. It just 'aint right.

- When Milan was shooting his rooftop video - did I spy a miniature fake velvet rope, and what looked to be a child's red play table nearby? Am I tripping?

- I fast forwarded the church scene. I'm not here for that. 

- Why the HELL was Garbage pail yelling at Nia, while wearing some bootleg explorer hat? The fuck?

- I'm almost ashamed to say I fucks with Nikki Baby. (ducking out now)

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 7

Jesus.  What?  I'm trauma-blinking right now.

Yeah girl. That's what happens when you spend your lunch break on Twitter.  

And a quick googles shows I'm correct. India Love is... someone...who allegedly dated the game. She had huge breast implants, just recently got a reduction AND in the middle of The Game's reality love show, was photographed in the park getting fingered.  

Then everybody figured out who she was, and how old she was, and Game got inducted into the gross ass creeper club with Tyga.

• Love 3

stop the car.  if you get to keep scrong, I damn shole holding on to thoak.   Committee, ruling please?

Out here on the West Coast, we call it "the thoat" or a garden variety "chin check." But yeah, you're right girl. 

• Love 2

Just a messy, ole stunt queen. Why does he remind me of a middle aged, chunkster version of Phillip Michael Thomas? Or some other celebrity I can't quite think of.

Princess is so run down by Ray-J's crooked dick ass, she done forgot the Rules of Rachetrism. (™ ZaldamoWilder)  SMH @ going to a "confrontation" in heels and a full face of make-up. Sheeeit, you see TM was in her man sized jean top and cut-offs shorts. AND she kept her footing while posting up in heels - now that's a REAL BOSS BITCH move. I was rooting for Tierra until that spitting nonsense. But man, she had Princess on the ROPES until then, bwahaa! Princess' make-up all smeared, talking about "Bitch, I don't trust a word you say bitch, I thought you was a genuine bitch!"  When TM quipped back at the hippo comment with "least I move faster than you" I diiiiieeeeeddddd. DIED. *whew lawd*

Wait, what now? Last I heard about Katt Williams, he was coming off some crackhead binge and getting arrested with Suge Knight. He's running pimp game in Abu Dhabi? LEMME FIND OUT!

Ya'll just ain't here for when the fellas start tossing drinks, huh?  LOL!!

And, AND a 1/2 and 1/2 I dream of Jeannie top swish.   Preparation is alls I'm saying. 

Got em out here showing ankles and elbows.   Shut the *&%$ up and go get them Dirham.

And a quick googles shows I'm correct. India Love is... someone...who allegedly dated the game. She had huge breast implants, just recently got a reduction AND in the middle of The Game's reality love show, was photographed in the park getting fingered.  

Then everybody figured out who she was, and how old she was, and Game got inducted into the gross ass creeper club with Tyga.

This is disgusting on so many levels.  Why is this man allowed to see his own children, let alone someone else's?  Eww.  I feel like I should know who Tyga is but I'm 47 sooooo.....

Out here on the West Coast, we call it "the thoat" or a garden variety "chin check." But yeah, you're right girl. 

LMAO!  I'm more familiar with the Mabel Simmons pronunciation, nonetheless I ppreicatecha for casting your ballot!

• Love 4

Why?!?! Why, Lawd, Why did I Google that??! So disgusted. Even more than I already was with The Game.

The reality show he just wrapped?  You know the love is real when you let a grown man finger you in the park -- thats the Prince Charming I'm waiting for.

• Love 4

Brandi is a nut case, but I felt some vindication for Hazel when she threw a drink in Jason's face

Unfortunately Brandi's "big move" to "wipe that stupid smirk off his silly little face" was an epic fail cuz damn if Jason didn't block those droplets of water LOL. His face was dry as a bone and his arm, top and pants actually got sprayed.

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 2

Miles' storyline with the "pulling in front of his unsuspecting beard's house to tell her the truth...then anguishing and pulling off" and "I need to seek solace, wisdom, and understanding in an empty church" scences are the most produced at thus the least interesting to me. Somebody in that love triangle needs to adlib Mona's script and gets ta throwin some drinks in some faces or something.

• Love 7

What was with Moniece jumping into Tierra and Princess' fight. May I suggest that Moniece not mess with Princess as she is no Amanda. That "didn't I tell you" won't work on Princess. She had better stick to her storyline with Dollaz.

• Love 1

I thought those Westbrook girls were Russell Westbrook's sisters and they were just tryna come up off him, like Bruno Mars' sisters....whatver happened to them btw?

[Cares for like 2.5 seconds]...Anyway, I just cant wrap my head around the fact that that punk Ray-J has 2 bad broads literally fighting over him. Like its just not adding up to me. I would say im surprised Princess and Ray-J are engaged, but im not. This is gonn be Vh1 Wedding Event Special Part Deux

I cant wait for Miles to finally come out. Ive only heard of him when the season started a couple weeks ago, but all I can say is its been too long. I appreciate Mona shedding a light on a "taboo" subject, but that PSA with Miles during the commercial break just had me smh.

• Love 1

I thought those Westbrook girls were Russell Westbrook's sisters and they were just tryna come up off him, like Bruno Mars' sisters....whatver happened to them btw?

[Cares for like 2.5 seconds]...Anyway, I just cant wrap my head around the fact that that punk Ray-J has 2 bad broads literally fighting over him. Like its just not adding up to me. I would say im surprised Princess and Ray-J are engaged, but im not. This is gonn be Vh1 Wedding Event Special Part Deux

I cant wait for Miles to finally come out. Ive only heard of him when the season started a couple weeks ago, but all I can say is its been too long. I appreciate Mona shedding a light on a "taboo" subject, but that PSA with Miles during the commercial break just had me smh.

yes, people should definitely call Miles if they have trouble coming out.  He can counsel them to do it on national TV while filming a ratchet reality show.  Good times.  It looks like VH1 is actually going to do a special on the subject of being out in hip hop.  Should be interesting.  Although frankly, I still think its a little taboo to be "out" in any musical genre.  When is the last time you heard of a award winning gay country singer?  Or even a gay punk rocker?  I'm not super involved in either genre but it seems like there aren't that many gay people in any musical genre so it may just be taboo everywhere.

• Love 5

Episode 7:

"Truth"

Miles tells the truth to Amber and his family; Max and Brandi resolve their ring issues; Nia is fed up with Soulja's wandering eye; and Teairra confronts Ray about his betrayal.

Airs October 19, 2015.

Who was holding Amber down on the ground when she was trying to leave? Was that person part of production and was Amber held there against her will so they can get footage for ratings? 

Sorry if this was asked & answered before but did Amber go to Black Ink Crew to get that Hello Kitty tattoo? 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1

WTF was Cabbage Patch kid wearing at dinner with Nia? His Grandmother's hat and her pearls? Does he have to wear every piece of jewelry he owns at the same time. News flash - you are not Pharrel! Ha, did I spell that right?

Edited by featherhead
  • Love 3

ETC was Cabbage Patch kid wearing at dinner with Nia? His Grandmother's hat and her pearls? Does he have to wear every piece of jewelry he owns at the same time. News flash - you are not Pharrel! Ha, did I spell that right?

I believe it's Pharrell with the double L @ the end....;-)p

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

Amber's reaction to Miles' confession was hard to watch. I felt bad for them both. I'm glad that his family didn't abandon him after he came out to them. Maybe he can move on now that the 1,000 gorilla is off his back.

I just knew Nia would throw that drink in Pigpen's face--I fact, I wished she did. He just didn't get, and has no insight on how his ho'ing affected his relationship. I don't get why she stuck with him for 9 years---let sleep with him. He makes me itch.

• Love 1

I just knew Nia would throw that drink in Pigpen's face--I fact, I wished she did. He just didn't get, and has no insight on how his ho'ing affected his relationship. I don't get why she stuck with him for 9 years---let sleep with him. He makes me itch.

I dunno if she is the only girlfriend of his that stayed with him despite his unfaithfulness, but he probably keeps hoeing around because he knows he can get away with it....She should have left his ass for good ages ago.... She didn't.... Maybe, she got real low self esteem to want to stay with him.... Or hell, this probably a fake relationship + got someone on the side, too.... Does she have a secret fetish for boys who resemble Garbage Pail Kids? Who knows? This should be a story for ratchet version of Unsolved Mysteries....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 3

Ok, I have two comments:

1. When Little B put her feet on her husband's neck...

2. Surely, they had to get some kind of consent, or give Mile's gf some kind of head's up before taking her through that. Surely. They jst ut her whoe sexual health on trial, as a minimum, in front of the world. No, noone could be that cruel. Surely.

We all forgot to mention - who the hell throws up in their hands and then flings it at someone's face AND lives to tell about it??? I thought that I've seen it all, but that was a first for me. I cannot believe Nikki didn't beat her ass!

• Love 9

Seriously! Who the hell throws up in the middle of their own business and event, while in the middle of a fight but then keeps trying to fight? She didn't even attempt to find a receptacle or hold it in. Just gross. And why does this bird insist that she was dating the Garbage Pail Kid. Does she not get that he was just ducking her because she let him? Come on now chick. Get a clue. And some ginger for whatever gastrointestinal issue you have going on.

Speaking of the Garbage Pail Kid, I would be in jail if that fucker spoke to me like that. Just no. Oriental Amish, you're certainly right; he keeps doing that shit because he's been able to get away with it for years. Now he's confused as to why Nia isn't getting angry and then just letting it go like she used to. The problem is, he's now embarrassing her ass in front of millions (that might be reaching for this show, but you get what I mean), instead of just in private. He clearly has no repeat for her or any female. And that he thinks he can drop, "I'm worth $25 million" as an excuse. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Now, was it just me, or did it seem like Amber was okay with the "I'm gay" part of the confession, and only lost it when Miles said he was in another relationship?

• Love 2

Well...Amber and her lashes are taking this better than I thought they would.

Ceasar's TH always sound like a rehearsed line reading -- like he is trying out for  a high school production of Pirates of Penzance

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1

I can't decide whats more surprising....finding out that Soulja Boy is worth $25 million dollars or finding out he stole Dudley Dooright's hat?

And why isn't Nia wearing that $5,000 ruby he gave her?  Did the people from Cracker Jacks demand it back?

Ceaser? You mean Miles, right?

oops, I always get those two mixed up.....couples look alike when they have spent enough time together right?

Amber's reaction to Miles' confession was hard to watch. I felt bad for them both. I'm glad that his family didn't abandon him after he came out to them. Maybe he can move on now that the 1,000 gorilla is off his back.

That Garbage Pail Kid (tm -- someone much witter than me) knew exactly what he was doing which is why he kept trying to flip the blame to her by any means necessary.  "well, your friends sleep with random dudes, so its all your fault I cheat!"  Everytime he is on screen I want to take a shower.  It is so sad to me that she thinks she can't do better.  Even if she can't, she is better off alone than with whatever random STD he brings home to her.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 4