Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E15: Not Michelle Obama

• Start Topic

On their last day in Jamaica, Sanya and Kenya can't move past a miscommunication; Kandi refuses to forgive Marlo for their epic showdown; Shereé puts She by Shereé planning into full throttle.

Airdate: 08.21.2022

And Kandi and Marlo squashed their beef with KFC at the airport in Jamaica.

Of course, I’m sure Marlo will find something else to attack Kandi. She and Sheree seem determined to attack Kandi this season. It is exhausting.

• Love 10

After hearing her say that she had an alliance with Marlo and Sherree Her continued attack on Kenya makes sense EVEN when she had NOTHING to beef with her about lol .. the whole we talked about that and moved on what other issues do you have and she had crickets. …

and the shade of only inviting Sheeree to the 2nd shooting the next day because she felt she really was sad she didn’t go and not Kenya … girl how dumb do you feel that they showed her sitting in a lounge chair not sad she missed you at all the day before? 

• Love 6

Good ole manipulative and fundamentally deceptive Kenya. Sanya didn't know what hit her and was left blubbering.

Poor ole Kenya so scurred because Ross shut that crap down. At this point it's clear that Dancing with the Stars dude was just contrived for the show.

• Love 1

I think the real reason Sheree and Kenya were upset that they missed the iFit segment was because they both were wondering how they could get in with that business.

They saw the possibility of a new gig and "coins," and might have felt that Sanya deliberated "uninvited" them to make sure they don't make any iFit contacts.

Money and men are the two things that make these women upset.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

These arguments are such nonsense.  That said, I don’t blame Sanya for keeping Kenya away. She rarely has a positive word for anyone else. The previews made it look like there would be more to Ross saying don’t f with my wife, but that’s all he said. It seemed forced. 
Leave it to Kandi to make up with Marlo over KFC. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Poor ole Kenya so scurred because Ross shut that crap down. At this point it's clear that Dancing with the Stars dude was just contrived for the show.

Which dude was that?

Ross stood up and told everyone to leave his wife alone and the women were threatened by that? Ross stood up said what he said and then walked away, what should have he done, crawled?

Marlo got snippy about Todd using a bad word about being left out of arguments? Todd didn't call her anything, he used the word to emphasize how badly he did not want to be a part of it next time.  Marlo was grasping at straws with that.

I still do not understand where the un-vite happened, those women missed the bus to the iFit thing on day one, how is that Sanya's fault?

Day two Sheree was late, we see her get on the bus but arrives in a white SUV and says the driver got lost, something is not right.

We all have a price

23 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Leave it to Kandi to make up with Marlo over KFC. 

Apparently Kandi's price is wing.

Wouldn't they all have traveled to the airport together, how did Marlo get a bucket of chicken and not Kandi or not knowing about it?

Sheree oh Sheree, She by Sheree misses the mark again, how does she keep aligning herself with people who do not deliver as promised, my guess is Sheree never does the research and has no idea how the fashion industry works and never learns her lessons from past failures.  How dreadful.

Marlo and Kenya have always maintained that they are tough, independent women who don't need a man to help them in a fight but the second someone's husband says boo to them they say they don't have a man taking up for them...which is it ladies? You do or don't need a man?

• Love 12

Based on social media posts, Kandi and Marlo are still not on good terms. I’m glad Kandi’s good sense couldn’t be swayed by a wing because Marlo is s snake. 

This season has been incredibly boring and I blame Marlo. I know viewers think Marlo is bringing drama, but the drama has no substance. These arguments are so thin that it’s obviously just for storyline. I want to get back to genuine friendships, not alliances like Marlo has with Sanya and Sheree. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 6

What happened to my favorite housewives show?  I have no freaking idea what this un-invite BS is all about.  Sanya needs to be gone - she can't hang with these women in the clapback dept.  She gets shutdown all the time. SOOOO BORING!

• Love 4
On 8/20/2022 at 6:29 PM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 08.21.2022

Whew, this just gets worst with the juvenile behavior from Kenya and Sheree. Thank you Ross for shutting them down with the bullshit. Kenya felt threatned because this man was not going to sit by and left you dog out his wife for nothing. They were like rabid dogs coming after Sanya over something so stupid, they need all of the attention , all of the time and I don't care for Sanya  but in this case she was right and so was Ross.    

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Which dude was that?

Either the first or second episode. Kenya was in the dance studio with a guy (maybe her DWTS partner) and she was kind of pretending they were an item. Marlo was at the studio and made a comment about him having good hair. I think a few others made comments about her having a new man in her life, but he was never seen or heard from again.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Let me get this straight… 3 weeks to her “event” and she has NO venue? Other then the clothes the venue is the most important thing that should have been one of the FIRST to get done. No wonder all her shit is janky. 

How dreadful.

• Wink 3
  • LOL 8
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

what should have he done, crawled?

Scootched his chair across the lawn of course.

That argument was confusing...Kenya and Sheree were mad because someone told them to be somewhere on time and then they weren't in that place on time so they missed the bus?  So Sanya treated them like grown women and they got mad at her?

Agreed the inviting Sheree was shady.  You don't want to go toe to toe with Kenya.  She's smart as a whip and not afraid to flip everything around on you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I was actually hoping that at the end, the announcement would be "Next time on the season finale.." As pathetic and lacking as last season was, I am ready for this one to be over ASAP. I can't stand another moment of below the belt Marlo and flip flopper Sanya. 

• Love 7

Marlo is so thirsty to get a drop of juice out the peach, she's sucking the bitter pit. Get your wanna be ass off my TV.

It takes two to tango, and Sanya is still learning I'm a little teapot. Dahling, you're dancing with a star!

She by Sheree - still not coming to a store  near you or available online soon

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/22/2022 at 5:53 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Ross stood up and told everyone to leave his wife alone and the women were threatened by that? Ross stood up said what he said and then walked away, what should have he done, crawled?

He could've said what he wanted from his seat and then left the table. I guess it's different for everybody but no matter the gender there's no quicker way to take me from 1 to 10 than standing up over me yelling. And that doesn't have anything to do with women's bidness, it's just about respect.

Really though, Ross didn't need to say anything. Sanya wasn't in danger or even being attacked. She signed up for a Housewives franchise. People are gonna argue with her. And this was only two women who had anything to say to her so Sanya actually got off light.

Kandi is something else about her food. How do you have that big ass set-to with Marlo where you don't even want to hear her apology, and don't even want to be wearing the same shirt as her, lol, but you make it up over a chicken wing?! That Jamaican KFC must truly be fire because I can't imagine being that greedy on tv.

Chicken wings made me forget my favorite part of the episode. Kenya asking who could put Marlo, a "wannabe, irrelevant, pedestrian" in charge of her. LOL.

Edited by Lois Sandborne
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don't mind being in the minority, I like Sanya.  I like that she stands on what she says and there doesn't appear to be a grey area.  Her position from jump was:  yes I'm your host but the primary reason for me to be here is to work.   So ain't nobody finna worry about personal morning invitations or how you get where you were supposed to already be because, despite Kenya's twitter claim about editor antics and the fact that we see you lollygagging in the same outfit you were in when you claim editors were playing games, that lady said the night before:  you are all welcome to come with me tomorrow.  The bus is leaving at 9:30.  So on day 1, when I waited an extra 10 minutes for the last tardy bitch to sashay her way over to this iFit-provided and scheduled van, that you still weren't on, and I called you and you stallling our start time taking selfies of the beach n' shit for 45 more minutes before deciding you weren't gone make it, I'll be gottam'd if on day 2 I'm standing around with fux to give about your whereabouts or your feelings.  I said I was working and I told you what time we were rolling out.   Now Kandi is the only person who could've explained this to Kenya as she doesn't play bout her committments, this heffa was on the phone on the lazy river, but if so, no conflict.  Nevertheless, classifying it as an "uninvitation", whatever the fuck that is, is choosing to be offended.   

I'm here for every bit of Ross, literally standing up for his wife.  You know that thing the chirren do when you've been telling em to knock something off that's wearing out your last dangling participle of a nerve and they either ramp it up or continue la-la-la-la-la'ing in your face? But then their father comes into the room, stands real still, lowers his voice an octave and says the same thing?  They get their whole lives together, post haste don't they?   I don't expect this to be a popular viewpoint, but there are, unfortunately, circumstances where some bass in the room is gone be the only thing that shuts the conversation down.   Kenya and Sharee were not only cross talking each other, but when Sanya tried to, unnecessarily, explain why she left without them, they wouldn't let her get a word in.   Meanwhile, the bottom line was, as the timeline showed, it was their own fault, but when has that ever stopped housewives from being wrong and strong?   How about, before that on the way to dinner, Sanya apologizes to Sheree for making her feel excluded?  What?  The teevee and I were clapping when Ross stood up.  The women who hollered the loudest about that are also ladies whose husbands either have not, or would never, vigorously come to their defense, so there's that.  Aggression is the trigger word Kenya uses to deflect accountability.   Her "I feel attacked" nonsense stops, then redirects the content of the "aggressor's" outburst.   Unless of course, the man in question is Brandon, coming to her defense. 

Kenya likes to out/overtalk, I think she thinks of it as a winning strategy or something.  That's another thing I like about Sanya, she aint finna fight to get her point across.  The argument is about what it's about, she's not gone get off track (hey ya'll see what I did there lol) with shit that "we already resolved".   That's why she couldn't come up with more examples of Kenya's nonsense, she's not a harborer.   Now me, I'm a petty bitch, I would've told her:  you've been late to two of my events before, without apology.  You hung up the phone on me when I invited you to this trip, before I could say that "couple" is defined as whomever you'd like to bring as your guest.  Didn't apologize for that or the GTFOH said under your clothes.  You know how you feel about having been Miss USA?  I feel the same way about having won medals representing both my cultures.  But everytime you get a chance you wanna say some low key slick shit about my accomplishments yet stay demanding apologies for how you think I've mistreated you as a friend on the strength of what you going through.  Bitch, please.  I haven't been anything but gracious to you and your raggedy ass excuses.   And no, I didn't get you a cake but I am still somehow the only heffa here who acknowledged and remembered your birthday out loud.   

I giggled at Sanya asking Marlo to interim host.   Everytime Kenya got on  my nerves, I'd not only ask Marlo to be in charge, I'd make sure she had a Kenya Moore Hair Care bullhorn.   Marlo and Kandi didn't make up, that's Marlo's version.  Kandi asked her for some chicken and got it lol. 

Sheree could've had 3 tshirts out by now.  Meanwh'ile, Bitch, I'm worldwide coffee mugs will be available at all of Xscape's remaining 2022 tour dates. 

Whose in real life friend is Monyetta?   

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
I got nuttin :)
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't expect this to be a popular viewpoint, but there are, unfortunately, circumstances where some bass in the room is gone be the only thing that shuts the conversation down.

Maybe, but these women weren't actual squabbling children and they were the only people with a dog in that race. Ross had no business interfering and his interference solved nothing. What really made me sad was Marlo and Kenya at different times implying they needed a man to protect them during a discussion. The princesses can save themselves. They proved it later by talking things out with no men around.

Sanya may have a legitimate reason to be unhappy with Kenya, but it seems like sometimes Kenya is just messing with her. I'm here for it, because I have no heart.

Marlo just doesn't get it. She actually threw her nephews out and gave them a sentence of 30 days. That's not what parents do and the "I was a foster child" excuse is both old and invalid.

Oh, Sheree. When you get to pick the date of your event get your product delivered, see if it's right and then plan the event. And enough with the lame shit stirring. It's boring.

I'm thinking Sheree, Marlo, and Sanya were never in danger of becoming Rhodes Scholars.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Marlo just doesn't get it. She actually threw her nephews out and gave them a sentence of 30 days. That's not what parents do and the "I was a foster child" excuse is both old and invalid.

And is quite contradictory- that’s just repeating patterns and using it as an excuse makes it all about her, not her nephews.

10 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

I'm thinking Sheree, Marlo, and Sanya were never in danger of becoming Rhodes Scholars

I feel confident that they don’t know the meaning of the word scholar, let alone what being s Rhodes Scholar means.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Passing Strange said:

Maybe, but these women weren't actual squabbling children and they were the only people with a dog in that race. Ross had no business interfering and his interference solved nothing. What really made me sad was Marlo and Kenya at different times implying they needed a man to protect them during a discussion. The princesses can save themselves. They proved it later by talking things out with no men around.

Well, they were acting like babies, but you might be intentionally missing my point in order to make yours.   Which is that there are circumstances when reasonable, measured discussion isn't going to stop the barrage because the source is neither reasonable nor measured.  Sanya was going high, Ross met them at their level.   I do agree that very few women are defenseless, I don't agree that they should be required to defend themselves alone, but mileage varies. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't mind being in the minority, I like Sanya.  I like that she stands on what she says and there doesn't appear to be a grey area.  Her position from jump was:  yes I'm your host but the primary reason for me to be here is to work.   So ain't nobody finna worry about personal morning invitations or how you get where you were supposed to already be because, despite Kenya's twitter claim about editor antics and the fact that we see you lollygagging in the same outfit you were in when you claim editors were playing games, that lady said the night before:  you are all welcome to come with me tomorrow.  The bus is leaving at 9:30.  So on day 1, when I waited an extra 10 minutes for the last tardy bitch to sashay her way over to this iFit-provided and scheduled van, that you still weren't on, and I called you and you stallling our start time taking selfies of the beach n' shit for 45 more minutes before deciding you weren't gone make it, I'll be gottam'd if on day 2 I'm standing around with fux to give about your whereabouts or your feelings.  I said I was working and I told you what time we were rolling out.   Now Kandi is the only person who could've explained this to Kenya as she doesn't play bout her committments, this heffa was on the phone on the lazy river, but if so, no conflict.  Nevertheless, classifying it as an "uninvitation", whatever the fuck that is, is choosing to be offended.   

I'm here for every bit of Ross, literally standing up for his wife.  You know that thing the chirren do when you've been telling em to knock something off that's wearing out your last dangling participle of a nerve and they either ramp it up or continue la-la-la-la-la'ing in your face? But then their father comes into the room, stands real still, lowers his voice an octave and says the same thing?  They get their whole lives together, post haste don't they?   I don't expect this to be a popular viewpoint, but there are, unfortunately, circumstances where some bass in the room is gone be the only thing that shuts the conversation down.   Kenya and Sharee were not only cross talking each other, but when Sanya tried to, unnecessarily, explain why she left without them, they wouldn't let her get a word in.   Meanwhile, the bottom line was, as the timeline showed, it was their own fault, but when has that ever stopped housewives from being wrong and strong?   How about, before that on the way to dinner, Sanya apologizes to Sheree for making her feel excluded?  What?  The teevee and I were clapping when Ross stood up.  The women who hollered the loudest about that are also ladies whose husbands either have not, or would never, vigorously come to their defense, so there's that.  Aggression is the trigger word Kenya uses to deflect accountability.   Her "I feel attacked" nonsense stops, then redirects the content of the "aggressor's" outburst.   Unless of course, the man in question is Brandon, coming to her defense. 

Kenya likes to out/overtalk, I think she thinks of it as a winning strategy or something.  That's another thing I like about Sanya, she aint finna fight to get her point across.  The argument is about what it's about, she's not gone get off track (hey ya'll see what I did there lol) with shit that "we already resolved".   That's why she couldn't come up with more examples of Kenya's nonsense, she's not a harborer.   Now me, I'm a petty bitch, I would've told her:  you've been late to two of my events before, without apology.  You hung up the phone on me when I invited you to this trip, before I could say that "couple" is defined as whomever you'd like to bring as your guest.  Didn't apologize for that or the GTFOH said under your clothes.  You know how you feel about having been Miss USA?  I feel the same way about having won medals representing both my cultures.  But everytime you get a chance you wanna say some low key slick shit about my accomplishments yet stay demanding apologies for how you think I've mistreated you as a friend on the strength of what you going through.  Bitch, please.  I haven't been anything but gracious to you and your raggedy ass excuses.   And no, I didn't get you a cake but I am still somehow the only heffa here who acknowledged and remembered your birthday out loud.   

I giggled at Sanya asking Marlo to interim host.   Everytime Kenya got on  my nerves, I'd not only ask Marlo to be in charge, I'd make sure she had a Kenya Moore Hair Care bullhorn.   Marlo and Kandi didn't make up, that's Marlo's version.  Kandi asked her for some chicken and got it lol. 

Sheree could've had 3 tshirts out by now.  Meanwh'ile, Bitch, I'm worldwide coffee mugs will be available at all of Xscape's remaining 2022 tour dates. 

Whose in real life friend is Monyetta?   

Thank you for expressing all I was thinking

also it looked to me that Sanya & Ross were truly exhausted from the workouts they had to film for IFIT & they seemed to be there almost the whole day & more to do the following day.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2022 at 10:19 PM, Passing Strange said:

Sanya may have a legitimate reason to be unhappy with Kenya, but it seems like sometimes Kenya is just messing with her. I'm here for it, because I have no heart.

Oh, Sheree. When you get to pick the date of your event get your product delivered, see if it's right and then plan the event. And enough with the lame shit stirring. It's boring.

I'm thinking Sheree, Marlo, and Sanya were never in danger of becoming Rhodes Scholars.

Ross did less interference than Todd did when he directly argued with Marlo. For all of Kenya's pearl clutching, Ross was not aggressive towards her. He interjected, stood up and used his two curse words to let the parties know he wasn't going to tolerate a gang up on his wife.  Then he took his leave.  He did not insult her or engage her in any threatening manner. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Well, they were acting like babies, but you might be intentionally missing my point in order to make yours. 

Or maybe I simply misunderstood your point. I thought you were saying that there are situations that can only be handled by a man.

9 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

Ross did less interference than Todd did when he directly argued with Marlo. For all of Kenya's pearl clutching, Ross was not aggressive towards her.

If Todd was jumping into a discussion in which he wasn't really involved then I'd be critical of that, too. You're right, Ross wasn't violent. I thought the pearl clutching was more about lacking a partner than fear.

As always, I'm pretending these scenes are real and not what they really are, drama created in hopes of holding on to the peach. This airing of dirty laundry in public isn't usual behavior, except on reality shows. The way to defuse a situation like this is not to take a side; it's to note that it's uncomfortable or awkward and needs to be handled privately, then changing the subject. Ross could have saved his drowning wife with, "Hey, babe, things are getting uncomfortable. Let's take a little walk, give everyone a breather, then come back and eat." I'm not against partners having each other's backs but there are better ways to do it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ya'll remember how fun the Atlanta trips used to be?

The Jamaica trip with Cynthia and Peter's wedding renewal (the reality show signal for upcoming divorce) was so hilarious.

I actually forgot to watch this episode.

• Love 1