Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Ah Flavor of Love...my gateway reality TV show drug...

Years ago, I bonded with a colleague that people found taciturn when I told him I had to leave early because I needed to get ready for the Flavor of Love season finale.  I loved that show.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Destinie is going to have to find another person to scam. I hope she doesn’t consider selling the baby for money. she’s a loving mother and her children are the most important things in her life.

YES!! ALL FIVE of her OTHER children are somewhere else!! Lucky children!

• Love 2

Oh Yola...  How many tear drops does he have on his FACE???  Wonder if he practices his tattooing skills on his OWN FACE???

Chazzzzz, WHY are you still in Portland?? Can you go the f home already??  BranFlake wants the Illustrated Man!!

• Love 5

Oh, please, I hope Chazz puts a review on her prostitution page!!! That would be the most entertaining thing this man has ever done on our TVs. I realize he’s just responding to a producer prompt, but that would be an instant classic moment.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Everything I know about Portland comes from Portlandia.

I lived in Hipster Central, Hawthorne district in Portland...commuted between Portland and Seattle for years.   The bleak industrial area that was the inspiration for Fight Club novel was about two miles from where I lived.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

OMG her hair and those extensions.... I can't 

Ikr

Looks like she hasn't wash or combed those ratty extensions in weeks and those lashes,  eek 

Branwin you look bad honey, please say no to drugs 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

Poll:

Would you, for yourself, choose:

1.  Chazz

2.  Yola

"Neither" and "Shoot self in head first" not available options.

Probably Yola because I assume he will be in jail for most of our relationship and I don't like clingy guys 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

ok something is missing .. we were there for the first doctor appoint and we are tagging along for the abortion but we weren't there when the doctor actually sat and told her that she would die if she had the baby?? im sorry to harp on this but something is missing 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, candall said:

Poll:

Would you, for yourself, choose:

1.  Chazz

2.  Yola

"Neither" and "Shoot self in head first" not available options.

Chazz, because I could easily tuck him away in a kitchen cabinet.  He not a loud cryer so he wouldn't keep me up at night. 

• LOL 6