Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Is this the braintrust that raised money to open a rehab and someone took off with it?

No, that was realtor to the stars Brittney.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Life has not been kind to the Pupster, obviously.  I just can't get over how her life just keeps going around and around and around and around...  Like some dang old record that keeps skritching over and over.

Lort.  Sara.  Girl, you need to catch a clue at some point.  I used to think you had a few working brain cells but now??? Not so much.  That CROWN!!! What a noodje!

And.... it's Kelly on the phone and Brittnie lurking around the corner, Shawn.  You are in the deep, deep doodoo buddy!

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I bought a new washing machine yesterday. They delivered it and set it up today. I’ve already done four loads of laundry after not having a machine for a week. And my trip to the laundromat the other day was “interesting.” To say the least.

Yay!  Congratulations.

The laundromat is always a little slice of crazy!   I use the industrial machines every now and then for the dog linens--last time, a woman I'd never met grilled me about whether she should get her 15-year old daughter an HPV vax.

Edited by candall
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god I forgot to ask you about that! We had to go to the laundromat a few times after we lost our washer and dryer to the Great Water Main Break of 2017. (We had to wait fo the basement to be emptied and cleaned). It was AWFUL. It costs a fortune! 

LAUNDROMATS

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I doubt the kids want to be there. My mom got married to a guy I'd never met. I had no desire to go and meet this guy for the first time at THEIR WEDDING. So fucking awkward.

And it really seems like Shawn isn’t a father to them. At least one of them was crying over him abandoning her to chase inmates.

Just now, goofygirl said:

Haven't we seen her daughter??

Yes.

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That foot bath looks very dirty. No thanks.

It looks like they put all kinds of herbs and whatnot in the water. And it did not look very salubrious. HOW do they keep those clean? I mean, at my nail salon they have those nice cushy recliners with massage, and the sinks are easy to clean and sanitize. I would leave if someone expected me to put my dainty little princess feet in one of those Dr. Scholl's foot fixers. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If I was at the nail salon and someone plonked a tiara on my head I don't know what I would do. 

Lice would be my first thought and I would decline.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It looks like they put all kinds of herbs and whatnot in the water. And it did not look very salubrious. HOW do they keep those clean? I mean, at my nail salon they have those nice cushy recliners with massage, and the sinks are easy to clean and sanitize. I would leave if someone expected me to put my dainty little princess feet in one of those Dr. Scholl's foot fixers. 

I’m thinking this was only set up for the show. Cause that was a janky salon if it was real 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Sitting in a strip mall with my feet soaking in a portable foot spa with a crown on my head … yup living my best life 

THIS!!    How in the world?? No way in hell

• Love 8

Why do I think that most of Chazz's interactions with women have been through a computer, and involved credit cards?

Edited by Gobi
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3