Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

On Intervention, they usually discourage the newly sober person from going back and plugging back into the same slot with the same house/family/friends/situation. 

And those people aren't even looking at a plywood toolshed in the backyard.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, candall said:

On Intervention, they usually discourage the newly sober person from going back and plugging back into the same slot with the same house/family/friends/situation. 

And those people aren't even looking at a plywood toolshed in the backyard.

I had to leave some people behind in my recovery!  Can't hang with old drinking buddies!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Now that the show is over, I need to go take a pregnancy test because Shawn was on my tv screen.

Have a wonderful autumn weekend, everyone. Hot apple cider with apple cider doughnuts will get you in the mood for leaf peeping. Be back on Sunday for more snarkaliciousness.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

One more episode this season.  Between now and then, please read up on how babies are made and take appropriate precautions.  We cannot handle another pregnancy right now.

For the season finale, I will be wearing my best mismatched patterns with six inch heels and I'll clip in my My Little Pony hair.  That will give me something to stroke throughout the show when I "have feelings" about something or am "feeling some way" about something.  

Until then, check in with your P.O., don't get near Shawn's miracle sperm unless you have protection, don't get near Chazz unless you have a raincoat to protect you from his tears, and just avoid Chance no matter what.  Although I do feel an urge to lock him away in a cabin in the woods filled with compartmentalized meal trays. Just me? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

I am catching some of last week's episode.  Unfortunately I am getting to "enjoy" shirtless Kevin.  I had missed the broken trampoline in the yard.  

Also got to see Bobbi lie and claim the garage death pit looks nice.  Didn't she learn about the importance of honesty in rehab?  Then again, personal safety dictates not getting on the wrong side of Chance.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6

S04.E13: Love After Lockup: Red Flags

Sara faces off with Destinie; Amber reunites with Puppy; Daonte gets a surprise visit.

It's the season finale!  Daonte's mother gets yet another chance to tell him he's a fool.  Let's hope his friend also makes an appearance.  

Unfortunately Destine also makes an appearance because she's "feeling some kind of way" about Shawn.  The way she is feeling is like he owes her massive amounts of money.  

We can also expect Marcie and Brittany trying to convince us that anything in their storyline is real, Britney and Ray trying to convince us that Ray actually enjoys being with Britney, and the tag team pregnancies of Puppy and Amber.  We may also see Shawn spawn #7, may God have mercy on her soul.  

Original air date 2022.10.14 

• Love 4

Good evening friends! I’m ashamed to admit how much I’m looking forward to Love During Lockup. 

Did you all catch that Princess Brittany’s 6 carat diamond ring cost $4400? Must be some high quality diamond!

• Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5