Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

eah, Im not sure how pilling the beans when they did was helpfully specifically to Mike and Brit.

They benefited during the time they held on to the information during Dyrefest/Brochella. They were using Kyle to do their dirty work (take out Joseph) knowing always at any time they could blow him up and mostly get him off the board. Irony of it all is Joe, much like Monty, wasn't either the comp/game threat that any of Kyle/M/B imagined them to be, the difference to me is that M/B believed they were threats on reasonably understandable logic, and not just 'they are loud strong personalities building a cookout 2'.

But again hopefully Taylor gets to F2 with either Michael or Brittany and now I think she has an even better chance of beating him, and for sure beats Brittany, tho the built in hate of her will still make it closer than it should be. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

Do you think the jury house will be shown the house meeting with kyle, etc?

No. The jury house gets a DVD that only has competitions, the veto meeting, and the eviction at the end. They don't get house moments or DR voting or anything like that. Everything else has to be filled in by the evicted HG.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Interesting. Taylor knows that once Michael is out, she's next on the hit list.

Brittany is a fool.  F3 is WAY too late to take out Michael.  This week will, likely, result in Turner going and at that point, they need either Terrance or Monte to take the shot at Michael and get him.  Monte doesn't trust Terrance as far as he can throw him and, I'm sure, if both Turner & Michael are gone, that he would go after Terrance first.  Brittany might be a target for him, but, heck, at this point, the way Brittany's screwed up her jury management, the well-liked but dim with ZERO competition wins Alyssa should be a larger target.  

Also, in that same conversation, I think it was Taylor who said F5 is the most important HOH to win.  I don't agree, but I will say that if Michael is still around at F5, it IS the most important one to win, because that's the last chance they'll have to get him out.

Alyssa crying to Michael of all people. He’s got no sympathy for you girl. She’s probably missing her cuddle buddy and his 10-20s. Michael says he’s not nominating Turner per his promise and that she’s not his target so looks like Alyssa and Terrance on the block. BY closed probably to set up BB Comics for veto. 

11 hours ago, TwistedandBored said:

Turner being upset about his zing lets me know he is unaware of his lack of hygiene. Like dude, you don't shower and worse you look like you don't shower too. 

I felt like an Old Woman (in other words, I felt like myself), last night when Turner had his [clean] hair combed and in those braids.  If I'd been in the house I would have pinched his [apparently also clean] cheeks and told him he looked so nice now that everyone could see his pretty face.  

Edited by Thalia
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, blixie said:

They benefited during the time they held on to the information during Dyrefest/Brochella. They were using Kyle to do their dirty work (take out Joseph) knowing always at any time they could blow him up and mostly get him off the board. Irony of it all is Joe, much like Monty, wasn't either the comp/game threat that any of Kyle/M/B imagined them to be, the difference to me is that M/B believed they were threats on reasonably understandable logic, and not just 'they are loud strong personalities building a cookout 2'.

But again hopefully Taylor gets to F2 with either Michael or Brittany and now I think she has an even better chance of beating him, and for sure beats Brittany, tho the built in hate of her will still make it closer than it should be. 

Yeah I agree with this. Michael thought Monte was a big threat because Monte for some reason kept bragging about his great relationships with Terrance, Jasmine, Indy and Alyssa and then all 4 went up to Michael and told him he should get rid of Monte lol. 

2 hours ago, blixie said:

Monty's obsession with sports ball comps is absolutely engaging in coded stereotyping of Michael being big big gay.

Not sure how this tracks, as we have no evidence that Michael is bad at ball comps (or any type of comps, really). If anything, Monte is stereotyping himself as the Black man who can play ball sports. But really, he’s just hoping for something that he’s good at.

2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Zingbot also insulted Dani's looks in BB22 saying she looked old and Claire last season got called bigfoot. 

Yeah, I remember that. I didn’t like those either. Insulting appearance is the lowest form of comedy roast, and just shows what hacks these writers are. They should at least try to be clever; the HGs give them so much material to work with.

1 hour ago, Aradea said:

Yeah, Im not sure how pilling the beans when they did was helpfully specifically to Mike and Brit. At that point in the week they were both safe with Mike having the veto and knowing hed use it on Brit. Who it did keep safe were Monte and Taylor (which yes is beneficial to Mike and Brit). 

Although Terrance and Monte are looking askance at the timing, I think what they’re mostly mad about is not getting that information before spending 2 (3?) more weeks collaborating with a racist, and now they’re feeling like they were played for fools.

One thing I’ve been surprised about is nobody questioning Michael’s assertion that, while he gained this information during his week 5 HoH, he really had no time to inform anyone, because they went into a house split right after. What about the whole week in between, when Taylor was HoH? That’s the part I would have jumped on.

Interesting. Taylor knows that once Michael is out, she's next on the hit list.

Monte’s been working overtime to get her on board for ditching Michael. That’s the whole focus of his gameplay right now. I hope she stays strong, because keeping him is the best thing for her game.

• Applause 1
59 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

From the answer to the first question:

It's up to me to continue that process, continue finding resources, and having those conversations moving forward.

From the answer to the last question:

And then leaving the Jury House and leaving the game, the responsibility is then on me to continue having conversations, learning from other people's experiences, and finding resources moving forward.

Didn’t anyone ever tell him that you’re not supposed to just recite the script, you need to switch it up a little? Got to hand it to him, though. He’s got those talking points down.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Not sure how this tracks, as we have no evidence that Michael is bad at ball comps (or any type of comps, really). If anything, Monte is stereotyping himself as the Black man who can play ball sports. But really, he’s just hoping for something that he’s good at.

Yeah, I remember that. I didn’t like those either. Insulting appearance is the lowest form of comedy roast, and just shows what hacks these writers are. They should at least try to be clever; the HGs give them so much material to work with.

Although Terrance and Monte are looking askance at the timing, I think what they’re mostly mad about is not getting that information before spending 2 (3?) more weeks collaborating with a racist, and now they’re feeling like they were played for fools.

One thing I’ve been surprised about is nobody questioning Michael’s assertion that, while he gained this information during his week 5 HoH, he really had no time to inform anyone, because they went into a house split right after. What about the whole week in between, when Taylor was HoH? That’s the part I would have jumped on.

Monte’s been working overtime to get her on board for ditching Michael. That’s the whole focus of his gameplay right now. I hope she stays strong, because keeping him is the best thing for her game.

Thank you. I don't get why people are not bringing up Michael's explanation about the house split. It does not make sense to me. 

I do think Terrance is a bit mad about the fact he bought what Kyle was selling him about Joseph/Monte/Taylor running the Leftovers. I don't like Terrance, but I don't blame him for being mad  about it. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

What WAS Taylor's plan again? Something about being cutthroat, right? 

TBH the “pageant queen ready to cut a bitch” persona Taylor affected in her pre-House interviews strongly disinclined me from liking her at first.

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Michael ruined his jury management a bit with this move.

In the same sense Fat Boy ruined the Nagasaki skyline “a bit”?  Yeah, sure. 😉

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So it sounds like Alyssa's zing had something to do with her being dumb and Zingbot asked if he needed to repeat it for her to understand and then did so. And in the retellings from Michael, it sounds like Alyssa didn't understand her zing after all.

2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Most definitely.  Interestingly, he ran track in HS, but he's not claiming he can beat Michael in a running type of comp - probably because they know Michael ran cross-country in HS and college.  He knows Michael is athletic, just as he is, but recognizes that Michael's athleticism is better suited for different sports than the ones that suit Monte's athleticism.  I mean, neither of these guys would make for very good figure skaters, in most all likelihood, because that sport requires a different type of physique and motor skills.

I haven't really gotten that impression out of either of them.  Maybe there's some of that buried in Monte's subconscious, if you really want to read quite deeply into his conversation with Kyle on Tuesday, but, I think, in general, they're just pissed that Michael/Brittany held onto this until it was most convenient to them in moving to get rid of Kyle.  

I do wonder, had Kyle not won POV during Taylor's HOH, if they might have info dumped then, to get rid of him instead of Indy.  I don't think they would have, because Michael wanted Kyle to do his dirty work in getting rid of Joseph, but it is fair, I suppose, to consider what was happening in the game that week.  It's not as if there would have been a way to get rid of Kyle once he won POV.

It kind of depends, IMO.  If Michael does succeed in backdooring Turner this week, then that's one less person who has been more than willing to put Taylor up on the block and show her the door until other people intervened to save her game (ie - formation of the LOs during Turner's first HOH, and the Kyle revelation last week).  At that point, who is left that would absolutely put her on the block if they were HOH?  Terrance?  Okay.  He was gifted a POV win per the other Dyrefesters, and we know Michael set that HOH win up too.  Alyssa?  Okay.  What comps has she won again?  If I was Taylor, I'd take my chances, once Turner's gone, that I'm probably good to at least F3 with 3 out of the 5 remaining HGs and that I can beat those other 2 when I need to.  

4 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

Julie must really like Kyle. I remember when she ripped Jackson and Jack a new one. 

I bet she's rootin' for those 2 crazy kids to make it too (Kyle/Alyssa)!

Well she did defend his Cookout 2.0 theory a few weeks ago. 

4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Most definitely.  Interestingly, he ran track in HS, but he's not claiming he can beat Michael in a running type of comp - probably because they know Michael ran cross-country in HS and college.  He knows Michael is athletic, just as he is, but recognizes that Michael's athleticism is better suited for different sports than the ones that suit Monte's athleticism.  I mean, neither of these guys would make for very good figure skaters, in most all likelihood, because that sport requires a different type of physique and motor skills.

I haven't really gotten that impression out of either of them.  Maybe there's some of that buried in Monte's subconscious, if you really want to read quite deeply into his conversation with Kyle on Tuesday, but, I think, in general, they're just pissed that Michael/Brittany held onto this until it was most convenient to them in moving to get rid of Kyle.  

I do wonder, had Kyle not won POV during Taylor's HOH, if they might have info dumped then, to get rid of him instead of Indy.  I don't think they would have, because Michael wanted Kyle to do his dirty work in getting rid of Joseph, but it is fair, I suppose, to consider what was happening in the game that week.  It's not as if there would have been a way to get rid of Kyle once he won POV.

It kind of depends, IMO.  If Michael does succeed in backdooring Turner this week, then that's one less person who has been more than willing to put Taylor up on the block and show her the door until other people intervened to save her game (ie - formation of the LOs during Turner's first HOH, and the Kyle revelation last week).  At that point, who is left that would absolutely put her on the block if they were HOH?  Terrance?  Okay.  He was gifted a POV win per the other Dyrefesters, and we know Michael set that HOH win up too.  Alyssa?  Okay.  What comps has she won again?  If I was Taylor, I'd take my chances, once Turner's gone, that I'm probably good to at least F3 with 3 out of the 5 remaining HGs and that I can beat those other 2 when I need to.  

I think Turner and Terrance are both threats to Taylor's game for different reasons. Terrance wants her gone and so does Turner, but Turner is Monte's #1. Without Turner in the house Monte has to rely on Taylor more. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

They also held onto it until it was most convenient to them in moving to save their alliance, aka Monte and Taylor.

Edited by OldWiseOne
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Well she did defend his Cookout 2.0 theory a few weeks ago. 

I think Turner and Terrance are both threats to Taylor's game for different reasons. Terrance wants her gone and so does Turner, but Turner is Monte's #1. Without Turner in the house Monte has to rely on Taylor more. 

Yup.  That's why I'm completely down with Michael reneging on his promise of safety to Turner and backdooring him this week.  

It would be really easy for Michael to say that he doesn't feel comfortable, after the role he played in keeping quiet about Kyle, putting two black people (Terrance & Monte) up on the block once the veto is used to take Alyssa down.  

, as we have no evidence that Michael is bad at ball comps 

Which is why its coded stereotyping, also he said very slowly and carefully, I don't think...."he" would be good at that kind of thing. And now he's harped on it 25 times over.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
36 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Yeah, but if the intent was really just to let everyone know, Kyle winning POV wouldn’t matter. The other LOs could still decide what they wanted to do with him down the road. Not telling immediately made it an obvious game move, and because Michael knows that, he tried to fudge the timeline. Maybe he could fool Alyssa with that, but I think everyone else knows how long a week is.

36 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Oh, they’re definitely pissed that information was withheld for game purposes. But I really got the impression that they also feel played, from Terrance’s comment about maybe not putting Joseph up if he had known (which sounded like he felt he had played into Kyle’s hands) to Terrance and Monte playing pool last night and laughing ruefully about being “Boo Boo the Fool”. Hard to say which aspect of this bothers them most really, as it’s all intertwined.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, blixie said:

Which is why its coded stereotyping, also he said very slowly and carefully, I don't think...."he" would be good at that kind of thing. And now he's harped on it 25 times over.

Or, Monte realizes that different people are suited for different sports.  Tall people aren't going to be gymnasts.  Short people aren't likely to excel at swimming or basketball.  Additionally, depending on whether you have fast-twitch or slow-twitch muscle/nerve reactors, how flexible you are, etc can also affect the types of sports you are likely to excel at.  Additionally, has Michael ever engaged in any conversations about the Big 4 sports in the US?  If he hasn't, then I'm not sure it's unreasonable for Monte to assume that Michael's sports interests and skills do not cover the major ones like basketball, baseball, football or even soccer. 

I just don't think he's engaging in any type of racial or gender/sexual preference stereotyping here.  He's just being your basic, average American guy who grew up on the NBA, NFL, NCAA (both basketball & football) and MLB, with maybe a little bit of MLS and NHL thrown in for good measure.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Literally the only argument I could see from M/B about waiting is that no one would believe them and it would be just their word against his, that he worked to break up the LO and specifically targeted Joseph over Turner sort of made the case in way that was undeniable. But also you used and enabled his racism to get out Joe, which is deeply shitty. I do think that as HighQueenHB mentioned if Terrance ever confirms that Michael did say the stuff about targeting Joseph pre split that would be the only thing to shake Taylor loose from Michael.

I still think going to F3 with them is her best bet to win, because there is still no way Terrance or Alyssa or Turner aren't going to vote her out if given the opportunity, but that M/B were ultimately intentionally responsible for Joe leaving via the withholding will definitely eat at her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Monte realizes that different people are suited for different sports. 

I watched him say it the first time, that is NOT what he meant, it also doesn't track there is no good reason after all the comps Michael has won to assume "ball" related sports will be his one weakness. Or that he even has one, especially baseball and basketball, yeah no lanky talk ass motherfuckers excel in either one of those. It's not just anti gay bs, it's factually incorrect. I'm not sure why we need to give Monty who has already said some misogynistic stuff the benefit of the doubt when it comes to gay people. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Has there been confirmation that Michael told Terrance to target Joseph? Because I've only seen it mentioned but no one has said there has been confirmation from Terrance. I also find it weird if it did happen that Terrance hasn't told Monte.

Only source is spoilergirl.

• Like 1
Just now, Thalia said:

The opening sentences in Kyle's Parade interview make me wonder if the reporter watches the feeds (emphasis added):    

From a certain point of view, Kyle Capener seemed to play the game only ten seconds at a time. The Utah native found himself getting in bed (or floatie) with multiple majority alliances over the course of the season, oftentimes being the one to singlehandedly shift the power within the house.

Yup. It's Mike Bloom who does those interviews. He is definitely a feedwatcher he does podcasts for RHAP.  

7 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Got it. No idea if she is accurate lol. 

• Love 1

He's obviously thought about it once or twice, but never took the next step of whipping out his phone, or popping open a browser window while editing twerking videos, and entering "Prague" or "Prog" into a search engine?

LOL. "Prog."

Do you think the jury house will be shown the house meeting with kyle, etc?

I think we'll see a continuation of the Kyle Apology Tour a.k.a. Big Brother tries to cover its ass.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

M & B failed to go to the others with incredibly damning and important info which affected them all.  In what universe was that an altruistic and moral decision?  Therefore, some other considerations and agendae were at play.  What are the chances these were anything other than game-oriented?  What they pulled is as crappy a move as anyone has ever made in the entire run of the show.  I can't stand him, but Terrance was spot on in the house meeting.

Their move was conscientious.  Kyle's segregation move could easily have been unconscious/oblivious to the race component.  Spitballing alliance formation is as old as BB itself.  By the bye...why didn't M & B immediately confront Kyle if their race-dar was pinging as wildly as they claim it was in that moment?

It was very interesting to me that Taylor was allowed to dress in her finest for this ep when previously, she was denied that privilege due to a physical HoH comp following, as there was last night.  Was there anything special about last night?  Hmm. 

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

M & B failed to go to the others with incredibly damning and important info which affected them all.  In what universe was that an altruistic and moral decision?  Therefore, some other considerations and agendae were at play.  What are the chances these were anything other than game-oriented?  What they pulled is a crappy a move as anyone has ever made in the entire run of the show.  I can't stand him, but Terrance was spot on in the house meeting.

Their move was conscientious.  Kyle's segregation move could easily have been unconscious/oblivious to the race component.  Spitballing alliance formation is as old as BB itself.  By the bye...why didn't M & B immediately confront Kyle if their race-dar was pinging as wildly as they claim it was in that moment?

It was very interesting to me that Taylor was allowed to dress in her finest for this ep when previously, she was denied that privilege due to a physical HoH comp following, as there was last night.  Was there anything special about last night?  Hmm. 

They have enough time to easily change out of formal wear into athletic wear. I remember Pooch bragging about that the week he was nominated when he thought he was staying.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

No. The jury house gets a DVD that only has competitions, the veto meeting, and the eviction at the end. They don't get house moments or DR voting or anything like that. Everything else has to be filled in by the evicted HG.

So Kyle doesn’t have to say anything.  Interesting. So that was what Terrence meant when he said when he gets there he will spill it all.

2 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

They have enough time to easily change out of formal wear into athletic wear. I remember Pooch bragging about that the week he was nominated when he thought he was staying.

Yup.  But, they refused to allow Taylor to do this in an earlier ep, despite her correct protestations that she would change lickety-split.

16 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

M & B failed to go to the others with incredibly damning and important info which affected them all.  In what universe was that an altruistic and moral decision?  Therefore, some other considerations and agendae were at play.  What are the chances these were anything other than game-oriented?  What they pulled is a crappy a move as anyone has ever made in the entire run of the show.  I can't stand him, but Terrance was spot on in the house meeting.

A key thing to remember, also, is that they were planning to STILL stick with Kyle when they thought that his and Turner's intent was to backdoor Monte. So they were totally cool with Monte and Taylor on the block post-Veto, with Monte going home. So literally the scenario that WOULD have happened is what Michael WANTED to happen, but he wanted it to happen with Kyle and Turner still working with him, and instead it was going to happen with Kyle and Turner working with Terrance and Alyssa, instead. It was only when Michael knew he was in trouble that he "just couldn't keep such offensive stuff secret anymore, as it is more important than the game." It's pathetic in HOW brazen it was. 

And I think that's really what shocked the HGs, which was HOW transparent Michael was being that he clearly didn't give a shit, only "Would it help fuck over the players in the game who were planning on taking a shot at me in the game?" 

Edited by Brian Cronin
Added in a bit about how the Monte result was what Michael wanted
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

It was something  about when they were standing there getting ready to do the schoolyard pick.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

A key thing to remember, also, is that they were planning to STILL stick with Kyle when they thought that his intent was to backdoor Monte. So they were totally cool with Monte and Taylor on the block post-Veto, with Monte going home. It was only when Michael knew he was in trouble that he "just couldn't keep such offensive stuff secret anymore, as it is more important than the game." It's pathetic in HOW brazen it was. 

And I think that's really what shocked the HGs, which was HOW transparent Michael was being that he clearly didn't give a shit, only "Would it help fuck over the players in the game who were planning on taking a shot at me in the game?" 

I said it earlier please let it not just be M&B in the finale.  Let the hamsters have another choice.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

Has there been confirmation that Michael told Terrance to target Joseph? Because I've only seen it mentioned but no one has said there has been confirmation from Terrance. I also find it weird if it did happen that Terrance hasn't told Monte.

Yea, I think this was one of the few things spoilergirl got wrong this season. I don't see how Terrance wouldn't have told someone else that by now or even confronted Michael directly if it had actually happened.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

Yeah, the way things shook out this week and just how upset Terrance was with Michael for waiting to reveal this info until now, plus how upset he was with Kyle for having him target Joseph, I can't believe that he wouldn't have accused Michael of a lot worse if Michael had really told him to target Joseph before they picked their teams for Dyrefest/Brochella.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Although, obviously Michael orchestrated a non-LO member being HOH that week in the hopes they'd take out an LO member for him but yea the evidence points to him not blatantly telling Terrance to target Joe.

Yeah I agree with him wanting a LO member being taken out and not getting any blood on his hands. I just don't think he cared between Kyle/Joseph/Turner. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’m glad I never fully came around on this asshole. He can fuck all the way off. He is big mad that Taylor never wanted him lol.

Yeah he's been bragging about flirting with Tiffany during the veto comp and this was Tiffany's response 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I’m glad I never fully came around on this asshole. He can fuck all the way off. He is big mad that Taylor never wanted him lol.

Her lack of vulnerability?  Is that code for not being easy enough to manipulate and mansplain to?  Asking sincerely.

• Wink 1
  • Love 2

I think Monte's attitudes towards women are slimy, no doubt, but I don't know that that quote really damned him that much. What I got from that was that he didn't think Taylor ever really let her guard down around him, so he wasn't interested in pursuing something with someone he felt was still keeping up a persona around him. I don't think that's an absurd thing to not want to be interested in.

Now, if you want to say that this is all BS and just his explanation for Taylor not being into him in the first place, well, okay, that's possibly true. And if that's the case, then yeah, screw Monte. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Monte has been giving misogyny since day 1.

Oh, 100%. I just don't think this specific quote is damning on its own. All of his other attitudes about women are more than enough to already damn the guy, though, totally true.