Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

I'm glad I didn't bet back in July about who would still be in the house on September 1.  Because based on past seasons, I would have bet against Michael, Brittany, Turner,  and Terrance.  Michael because, let's face it, he wore a cat shirt in the premiere.  

I probably would have picked Monte to make it this far, along with Ameerah, Joseph, and Nicole.  Nicole just seemed cool at the beginning.  

I would have agreed with you on Monte, Ameerah, Joseph and Nicole. Possibly also Daniel. Nicole was easily my favorite in the early days. First impressions can be so deceiving!

As for Michael, I am convinced that cat shirt was an ingenious calculated move. He wanted everyone to see him as a nerdy, awkward guy who was in no way a threat. I must admit, it worked on me, too. Engineered first impressions are also deceiving!

For some reason, the site is not letting me do reactions to any comments right now. So to anyone who has written something especially insightful, informative or hilarious in the last few hours (you know who you are!), please accept my heartfelt virtual emoji.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

As for Michael, I am convinced that cat shirt was an ingenious calculated move. He wanted everyone to see him as a nerdy, awkward guy who was in no way a threat. I must admit, it worked on me, too. Engineered first impressions are also deceiving!

Also might be worth remembering the other HGs don’t necessarily know Michael is a lawyer; when the HGs were doing their usual getting-to-know-each-other intros after entering the House, Michael told everybody he worked in an escape room.  To the best of my recollection, Michael hasn’t fessed up to anybody yet.

• Like 2
  • Useful 5

as to how aware Kyle "should"  be about BLM and other events -  Yes, he SHOULD be aware.   

HOWEVER -   I know someone who is convinced that the BLM protests have resulted in entire cities being destroyed, and several people killed.  They KNOW this because that is the story whey were told by the particular network they choose to get their news from.  

NOt to defend Kyle -  I think he's a worm. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Good for her.  I know why some have said that it's a bad idea, but I can actually see the benefits of her doing so.

I just don't think the downside is as bad as some people think.  I know Monte's got a F2 with Turner, but let's be real.  There's no way he's taking Turner to F2.  Of the remaining HGs, he is closest to Taylor, and I think he'd take her over Turner in a heartbeat.  Brittany will cling to the one solid relationship she has left in the house, Taylor, and take her chances on the proposed F3 with her, Alyssa & Taylor.  Brittany is also smart enough to know that Taylor is low-hanging fruit compared to Turner or Monte when it comes to who needs to go out next once Michael's gone.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

as to how aware Kyle "should"  be about BLM and other events -  Yes, he SHOULD be aware.   

HOWEVER -   I know someone who is convinced that the BLM protests have resulted in entire cities being destroyed, and several people killed.  They KNOW this because that is the story whey were told by the particular network they choose to get their news from.  

NOt to defend Kyle -  I think he's a worm. 

Truly a valid point.  Remember when BLM established the CHOP (later CHAZ) in downtown Seattle?  I can easily point you in the direction of a few hundred people who were convinced downtown Seattle was in flames because of faux news reports.

1 minute ago, LADreamr said:

Alyssa: You didn't hurt me, Kyle.  I could barely feel you.

Rimshot.jpg.JPG.be2f5903de56cc71c4c54e44f833a30e.JPG

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Hate_it_when_that_happens.gif.de00c2deafefb24c06b9cc040058c69d.gif

It was actually yours, lol.  I tried to respond and I got an error message, and then I couldn't see your post anymore.  

I was saying that I didn't know how to respond to your post, because I wanted to laugh emoji the rimshot, but cry emoji the Seattle, and that maybe I could be radical and old-fashioned and just tell you.  And now, I've taken the longest way around to inform you of all that.  

And this is why there are emojis. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LADreamr said:

It was actually yours, lol.  I tried to respond and I got an error message, and then I couldn't see your post anymore.  

Funny -- Nashville's post also disappeared for me, after I'd seen it; there were two LADREAMR posts back to back. But now it's back! Crazy. 

• LOL 1
25 minutes ago, LADreamr said:

I was saying that I didn't know how to respond to your post, because I wanted to laugh emoji the rimshot, but cry emoji the Seattle, and that maybe I could be radical and old-fashioned and just tell you.  And now, I've taken the longest way around to inform you of all that.  

And this is why there are emojis. 

19 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Funny -- Nashville's post also disappeared for me, after I'd seen it; there were two LADREAMR posts back to back. But now it's back! Crazy. 

I’m just that MAGIC.  🤡

(ETA: Or, much more likely, PT is screwing up.  Again.)

Edited by Nashville
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Also might be worth remembering the other HGs don’t necessarily know Michael is a lawyer; when the HGs were doing their usual getting-to-know-each-other intros after entering the House, Michael told everybody he worked in an escape room.  To the best of my recollection, Michael hasn’t fessed up to anybody yet.

Michael was just talking to Alyssa about working in the escape room a day or two ago and answering questions about it.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

They just sowed Alyssa dumping Kyle.  With only half an hour left, does this mean they won’t show the big reconciliation?

I mean, the reconciliation only took 10 seconds, they should have time.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 17
20 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I mean, the reconciliation only took 10 seconds, they should have time.

They stuck with the breakup narrative. They’ll leave the reconciliation for if and when she gets to jury house. Are we not getting jury house on episodes?

Just now, dizzyd said:

They stuck with the breakup narrative. They’ll leave the reconciliation for if and when she gets to jury house. Are we not getting jury house on episodes?

Too much to show tonight, besides, the important jury house footage will be when Kyle shows up and tells them why he was evicted.

Taylor and Monte both looked like they were keeping up with Michael. Taylor looked like she wslaying her puzzle pieces out flat, same as Michael, so she might have a shot at beating him.

1 minute ago, Pixiebomb said:

So it’s a Zingbot HOH. Did I miss Zingbot.  when I was fast forwarding  they all of Kyles sobbing and apologizing?  

It's a puzzle of Zingbot for HOH. This week is called "Burning Bot".  Veto should be the usual Zingbot burns we've all come to know and love/loathe.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
Just now, jsm1125 said:

Do we know why Kyle was a production favorite? It seems that the show is more pissed at Brittany and Michael for revealing the Kyle comments than at Kyle for actually making the comments. 

Disagree.  Monte & Terrance both apparently called out the timing of Michael/Brittany coming forward with this information during the house meeting on Sunday.  They have both continued, along with Turner, to view it, rightly, with suspicion. 

At this point, production is trying to set up for what appears to be the whole house aiming to take Michael out this week, with Brittany gone if he saves himself in some way. 

Just waiting for the feeds to come back, anytime now, after the HOH comp...

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

Disagree.  Monte & Terrance both apparently called out the timing of Michael/Brittany coming forward with this information during the house meeting on Sunday.  They have both continued, along with Turner, to view it, rightly, with suspicion. 

At this point, production is trying to set up for what appears to be the whole house aiming to take Michael out this week, with Brittany gone if he saves himself in some way. 

Just waiting for the feeds to come back, anytime now, after the HOH comp...

But we don’t know if the diary room pointed them in that direction or maybe just asked some pointed questions.  

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

But we don’t know if the diary room pointed them in that direction or maybe just asked some pointed questions.  

My guess is no.  Monte is pretty savvy and this might be the only time I think Terrance's read on anything is entirely accurate.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Just waiting for the feeds to come back, anytime now, after the HOH comp..

If they are waiting on Zingbot, it might be awhile. It could still be awhile just because how they do these days with the Feeds after the Eviction shows.

Edited by vb68

Someone on here claimed that Kyle blew up the Afterparty in the house meeting. He didn’t appear to do that going by the CBS show tonight. Has there been any indication in the feeds that he actually did do that? Are the Afterparty an afterthought now? I hope so.

1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Someone on here claimed that Kyle blew up the Afterparty in the house meeting. He didn’t appear to do that going by the CBS show tonight. Has there been any indication in the feeds that he actually did do that? Are the Afterparty an afterthought now? I hope so.

The After Party alliance still exists, but they're trying to bring Monte in as Kyle's replacement for numbers.  Everything that happened outside is known except for the fact that Kyle told Alyssa first, before he told Terrance about the LOs.  I think the extent of Turner's passive role in seeing Joseph go isn't quite known, but he's not trusted by Michael/Brittany/Taylor at this point, so he's pretty much only safe this week because he put Kyle up at veto and no one wants to "punish him" for doing the right thing.

• Like 1

Did anyone expect him not to win? If he’s playing in a comp, he’s winning it. And now, with the numbers he gets to play all vetoes and every alternate HoH. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

So goodbye to Turner or Monte, depending on the Veto.

Turner or Terrance, I think.  Monte would be Michael's last choice of those three to eliminate.  He knows Terrance and Turner are absolutely gunning for him next week when he can't play in HOH.

• Love 2

This guy is literally going to comp beast until the very end. My least favorite way of winning, although I’m kind of a hypocrite because if Janelle could have pulled it off in Season 6 I would have loved it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 15

This has to be the weakest group of challenge competitors ever. Like ... there's never been a season where one person just dominates so much while everyone else sucks.

ETA: Monte whining that they should have had an HoH with "a ball in his hand." Why is he so confident that Michael wouldn't have won some sort of ball challenge?

Edited by Lady Whistleup
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Katesus7 said:

This guy is literally going to comp beast until the very end. My least favorite way of winning, although I’m kind of a hypocrite because if Janelle could have pulled it off in Season 6 I would have loved it. 

I agree comp beasting sucks, but at the same time, it's SO HARD to do that hell, if this guy can pull it off, more power to him, I guess. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 17

There's got to be some comp he doesn't/can't win, lol.

Monte is obsessed with some sort of sportsball comp that he is positive he can best Michael in and I'm racking my brain trying to recall if BB has ever had any type of comp like the one he's imagining exists in the BB universe.  I got nuthin'.  

He could, possibly, lose the chicken coop comp to someone like Taylor or Alyssa, right?

Beasting only gets him to F2, not the win. He’s pissed off a lot of people who will be on the jury. It depends on what they choose to reward. But he’s also a defense attorney so he can do it. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

My take on Michael and Brittany's move is that I am certain that they were genuinely uncomfortable with Kyle's comments.  But they should've shut him down right then instead of letting him carry on as long as he did.  That was my main problem with that.  The way they let it out was rightly taken as not being done out of the goodness of their hearts, but with something in it for them.

I mean, I'm glad that it got out there.  I'm just feeling skeezed out by how and why it came out.  

Yeah I get that but it still feels like shooting the messenger. I thought Michael made a good point to Monte in the house meeting that it's not fair to take what Kyle said and turn it around on him and Brittany. It's pretty hard to navigate such a loaded situation like that. You don't go running to someone making insinuations about a subject like this. Calculated though it might have been there are no really good choices. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

The Leftovers saw that Michael was becoming that, too, yet still evicted the other side one by one.  Now Michael might be virtually unstoppable thanks to them.

@Lucas Rowan can you stop being right about everything 😂

Edited by NightOwl89
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

There's got to be some comp he doesn't/can't win, lol.

Monte is obsessed with some sort of sportsball comp that he is positive he can best Michael in and I'm racking my brain trying to recall if BB has ever had any type of comp like the one he's imagining exists in the BB universe.  I got nuthin'.  

He could, possibly, lose the chicken coop comp to someone like Taylor or Alyssa, right?

There's that ball-rolling comp that Frankie was really good at. 

There's been the bowling veto. 

But let's face it, Monte just isn't as athletic as he thinks he is. He got smoked in the SlipnSlide veto by Turner who has a bum knee.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1