Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was just thinking; they had to be nommed in pairs, they had to compete in veto in pairs, so wouldn’t it seem like they might have to vote in pairs? And then maybe if they can’t come to a consensus they have to forfeit their vote.

Why are you giving Production ideas? You know they make up this shit as they go. Don't encourage them.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I think this week the votes would still be there to evict Ameerah because if they have to forfeit if they can’t agree then likely the only pairs that would even vote would be Joe/Monte, Britt/Michael, and Alyssa/Indy and the first 2 would evict Ameerah.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think this week the votes would still be there to evict Ameerah because if they have to forfeit if they can’t agree then likely the only pairs that would even vote would be Joe/Monte, Britt/Michael, and Alyssa/Indy and the first 2 would evict Ameerah.

Who are the other pairs?

Ameerah/Terrance
Nicole/Taylor
Turner/Jasmine
Kyle/Daniel

Let's play this out...  Jasmine wouldn't have a vote since her bestie is the HOH, Ameerah/Terrance wouldn't vote because they're on the block.  Nicole/Taylor and Kyle/Daniel definitely wouldn't agree on who to boot and would forfeit their votes.  Even if Taylor agreed with Nicole on booting Terrance instead, that would still result in a tie and throw it to Turner/Jasmine.  What would happen in that scenario?  Turner's vote overrides Jasmine?

10 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Even if Taylor agreed with Nicole on booting Terrance instead, that would still result in a tie and throw it to Turner/Jasmine.  What would happen in that scenario?  Turner's vote overrides Jasmine?

Yea, I would think the solo HOH would get to decide for a tie.

They probably don’t have to vote in pairs but you know …

scenarios-josea.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Even if Taylor agreed with Nicole on booting Terrance instead, that would still result in a tie and throw it to Turner/Jasmine.  What would happen in that scenario?  Turner's vote overrides Jasmine?

But why would Taylor agree with Nicole - after everything that has gone down.  She basically will be writing her own eviction to be the 4th HG out - since this will show she cannot be trusted.

Edited by thestorm
(edited)
13 minutes ago, thestorm said:

But why would Taylor agree with Nicole - after everything that has gone down.  She basically will be writing her own eviction to be the 4th HG out - since this will show she cannot be trusted.

Oh, true, but @HighQueenEB was just showing that even something unlikely like that would still result in Ameerah going home. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 1

I can’t wait for the veto ceremony tomorrow! It’s one thing when “the house” agrees on a backdoor target who is clueless, but it’s rare when close to half the house will be blindsided. This is gonna be FUN! Daniel especially will probably lose his shit that Taylor is safe and I am here for it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I can’t wait for the veto ceremony tomorrow! It’s one thing when “the house” agrees on a backdoor target who is clueless, but it’s rare when close to half the house will be blindsided. This is gonna be FUN! Daniel especially will probably lose his shit that Taylor is safe and I am here for it.

So far, how many people know? Just the Leftovers right?

13 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Yup. Daniel, Nicole, Jasmine, Ameerah, Terrance, Indy, and Alyssa are still believing that Taylor is getting renommed and voted out.

33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

124C6AF1-BB15-4480-BC61-6FA4A4525C90.png

Does the group at the top on the right side have an alliance name?

Just starting to watch this season and trying to keep up, thanks to all the folks who report whats happening on the live feeds!  ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

So far. But I don’t trust any of these people to keep a secret more than 24 12 6 hours.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

So far. But I don’t trust any of these people to keep a secret more than 24 12 6 hours.

The fact that Brittany hasn't blabbed about it yet is a miracle!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

124C6AF1-BB15-4480-BC61-6FA4A4525C90.png

Did I miss something…Michael and Britt aren’t part of any alliance?   He is going to ha ve to keep winning vetoes.  

(edited)
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean!

The Other Side really needs to reward us with keeping this blindside renom a secret until the Veto Ceremony.  Just because we deserve it for putting up with the insufferable egos of Old Skool.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Feeds are surprisingly good this year. 1) The interruptions are shockingly rare and brief when they do happen. Either we got a new, improved Button Boy or he takes a lot of naps. 2) While the craziness factor fizzled early last year with Frenchie’s exit, this year we have been blessed with round 1: Paloma and round 2: Jasmine, the queen who launched a thousand poop memes. 3) There’s actually interesting gameplay happening. 4) These people never sleep, so the action is pretty much round the clock. Which is playing havoc with my sleep schedule, but oh well. There’s always September.

I recommend anyone without a Paramount+ subscription to find a promo code and get a free trial. I can’t verify because I’m already signed up, but Slickdeals says code “TEENWOLF” will get you 2 months free, or code “BETWEEN” will get you one month. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This bestie festival, I don't know how pairs were picked - did the house guests just choose their own partners?- but I wish America had some input.

Let's see:

Daniel/Taylor, Jasmine/Monte, Alyssa/Terrence, Brittany/Joseph, Turner/Indie, Kyle/Nicole, Ameerah/Michael.

(edited)

So how Besties work, the new HOH partners with the person not chosen as a Bestie by anyone else?  So that means no one chose Jasmine as a Bestie???

Ha ha ha ha! I guess no one wanted the prestigious role of Chief Buttwiper!

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I am legit STUNNED that Jasmine has turned out to be an interesting HG. I mean, it's because she's a total trainwreck, but that's still way more than I ever gave her credit for before this. 

It's been YEARS since there's been a legitimately interesting houseguest, particularly one that has a legitimate chance to make it to jury. Jasmine is filling the void left by Paloma nicely.

Michael has won veto 3 times this early in the game. They need to start gunning for him.

I wish Taylor had Season 6 Janelle's ability to win comps, but alas, no. Maybe she can pull this out like a Jun, though.

Edited by methodwriter85
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Feeds are surprisingly good this year. 1) The interruptions are shockingly rare and brief when they do happen. Either we got a new, improved Button Boy or he takes a lot of naps. 2) While the craziness factor fizzled early last year with Frenchie’s exit, this year we have been blessed with round 1: Paloma and round 2: Jasmine, the queen who launched a thousand poop memes. 3) There’s actually interesting gameplay happening. 4) These people never sleep, so the action is pretty much round the clock. Which is playing havoc with my sleep schedule, but oh well. There’s always September.

I recommend anyone without a Paramount+ subscription to find a promo code and get a free trial. I can’t verify because I’m already signed up, but Slickdeals says code “TEENWOLF” will get you 2 months free, or code “BETWEEN” will get you one month. 

Also, “NACHOS” will get you one month free (thank you, Beavis and Butthead commercial)

The girls are now planning the rest of the game out. They have the whole summer mapped out.
Jasmine would go OTB to get Turner out, then Ameerah offers she wouldn't mind going up to get out Terrance. They're definitely making jury.
Kyle is then pulled into the pow-wow and Jasmine puts him on the spot and asks him if there's any situation where he'd evict her.
Kyle: "Uh, I don't think so ..."

• LOL 2
(edited)

Best wishes to you, mertensia!

Jasmine and Alyssa were talking about how the good guys can stay, and the bad guys have to go. 

Alyssa has to poop and is embarrassed to ask for a laxative. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Love 1

Brittany and Taylor are talking about how they really wanted to be part of the women’s alliance, but they weren’t allowed entry. Neither understands why they weren’t wanted, even as a number. Even now, they are both conflicted, because they still want to see a woman win. It will just have to be one of them.

Michael comes in, and Taylor fills him in on some fence-mending conversations she’s been having with other HGs. She and Nicole are good now. Nicole hasn’t been able to sway Daniel’s opinion, though. Taylor is still waiting for an apology. She says Nicole is absolutely convinced the two of them are going on the block tomorrow. 

Michael’s birthday is August 1, same as Keisha. They want to recreate her birthday celebration.

• Like 1

Michael tells Daniel that Taylor has basically given up. He says she told him she just wants to make the most of her remaining time until she leaves.

Ameerah comes in and says it’s such an easy week. It’s so great to have everyone on the same page! They all talk about how Turner is just chilling out this week, living his best life.

Daniel pulls off his blue headband, and replaces it with… an identical blue headband.

11 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Taylor wasn't invited, but Brittany was, so I don't know what she's talking about.

From her perspective, she was never really allowed in, and I agree. She was always kept at arms length.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Here’s a peek into how Daniel’s mind works:

Earlier today, Monte told a story about driving a go-cart or something when he was 4. “And that’s how I discovered my love for driving.” Daniel found this phrasing significant.

So it follows: Monte has a love for driving > Monte is black > Monte wants to represent > NASCAR has few black drivers >> Monte is a professional NASCAR driver!!

Nicole: “Oh, wow…!”

• Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 3

Jasmine is talking about a haunted lake in Louisiana where so much weird stuff happens. Like, this one time, this girl was twerking at the back of a boat and it was like something pulled her into the water! She had both her feet on the boat, she was just standing there twerking, and then she was in the water! It was so weird!

Ameerah: “She fell.”

Silence. Ameerah is no fun.

• LOL 15
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine is talking about a haunted lake in Louisiana where so much weird stuff happens....

Mom escaped northeast Louisiana.  (For which I am eternally grateful😎)

It's a very weird place.  Lots of snakes, bugs, and armadillos, etc.

• Love 1

Alyssa may or may not have shrunken Michael’s favorite hoodie. Because she put it through a 2-1/2 hour wash cycle. On hot. She thinks it’s fine.

DR is calling people in pairs. When it’s their turn, Jasmine thinks she and Turner should dress up as each other. Because that would be so funny.

(edited)

Jasmine is in bed, with Nicole and Monte beside her. Jasmine thinks Monte has a very soothing voice. Nicole says Brittany’s voice could put her to sleep. You don’t know the half of it, Nicole.

Jasmine needs to pee, but she doesn’t want to get up. She wants someone to bring her a pee cup. There are no volunteers. I guess Nicole only does poop.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 11

Ameerah is missing her family. And her phone. Taylor misses her crushes. She has a list of crushes. She wonders if they’re talking to other people now. Ameerah assures her that they are.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4

As Kyle plays pool, Alyssa watches him longingly from the chairs. Ameerah encourages to go to him. She says he’s just shy. Ameerah wonders if Monte and Joseph have something up their sleeve, but Alyssa assures her they’re not that smart.

Elsewhere, Nicole can’t believe she threw a comp to get on the block. That is some Pooch-level bullshit. Daniel tells her it’s fine, because it was strategic. Nicole doesn’t want a woman to get HoH next. She thinks it’s better if a guy stays in power. She doesn’t trust Indy and thinks she needs to go.

Nicole calls Daniel a pansy and he says, that was my nickname in high school. The boys would call him that and he would say yeah, so what, I like flowers. He put the name on his guitar.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine needs to pee, but she doesn’t want to get up. She wants someone to bring her a pee cup. There are no volunteers. I guess Nicole only does poop.

Please tell me you were kidding and Jasmine didn’t really ask for a pee cup. 

• Love 2

I'm definitely looking forward to the feeds today, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we won't get a quick return to feeds after the ceremony, and by the time it's turned back on, the immediate reaction will have settled down for a bit.  I hope I'm wrong.  Now that doesn't mean the whole day will be settled...  

There was a rumor on Jokers (I think that's where I saw it) that extra staff would be on site tomorrow in case things got out of hand. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2