Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

It makes me sick to think about how contaminated Kylie’s milk supply would be with all the fillers, breast implants, and even all the makeup ( some makeup has ingredients that are considered possibly carcinogenic).  

• Love 2

I remember Kim nursed both kids, because in one scene, she had leaked through her shirt, & Khloe commented. I honestly can't see Kim breastfeeding or pumping, so it could have been done for TV purposes (spilled something on her shirt to make it look like she was leaking). I'd say Kylie is far more likely to breastfeed than Kim is. 

• Love 2

Kylie left the baby before it was even a month old to jet off to Miami ( allegedly for plastic surgery procedures). No one with nails like hers is doing hands on infant care~ more like holding the kid long enough to pose for a few pics, and then hand off the baby to the nanny. Not only would I bet she isn’t breastfeeding, I doubt she even gives her own baby a bottle very often. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Kylie left the baby before it was even a month old to jet off to Miami ( allegedly for plastic surgery procedures). No one with nails like hers is doing hands on infant care~ more like holding the kid long enough to pose for a few pics, and then hand off the baby to the nanny. Not only would I bet she isn’t breastfeeding, I doubt she even gives her own baby a bottle very often. 

If she left the baby alone to go to Miami for plastic surgery before she was 1 month old, not only isn’t she breastfeeding the baby or doing any hands on care, she isn’t bonding with her baby either. Bonding is oh so important. So, in essence, Stormi is just a fashion accessory/prop. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, nkotb said:

I remember Kim nursed both kids, because in one scene, she had leaked through her shirt, & Khloe commented. I honestly can't see Kim breastfeeding or pumping, so it could have been done for TV purposes (spilled something on her shirt to make it look like she was leaking). I'd say Kylie is far more likely to breastfeed than Kim is. 

Kim only nursed Saint for a very short time. She claimed North was "too jealous" for her to continue.

The nails on Kylie don't bother me -- I've had long nails. It's perfectly possible to do virtually anything you want with long nails. I'm by far not a KardashiJenner defender, but the level of mom-shaming in the universe being directed at Kylie is really gross to me. It is possible to love, care for, bond, etc., with a baby in a fashion different than someone else does it. Not all parents feel they have to be or want to be 24/7 staring at their infant in order to be good parents, and I don't think they should be condemned for that. Chrissy Tiegen was slaughtered for going out to dinner a few weeks after her first was born. This is not biblical times when women are segregated or ostracized for a set number of days or weeks after childbirth. You can love your child and raise them well and be a good parent without being the same level of hands-on/attachment parent that the Mommy Mafia demands. Do I think it is likely Kylie is not very hands-on? Yes. I also think 20 is far too young to be a first time mother, given all options. She's at least a half-decade away from the executive processing center of her brain even being matured. Frankly, she's the one of them I like the least. But I'm ever so tired of every choice every mother makes being treated as if it will doom her child to life as a serial killer. Meanwhile, NOBODY seems to be talking about where the father is.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

From the article:

We all grew up in twos: Kourtney and Kim grew up together; Rob and Khloe; Brandon and Brody; Burton and Casey, and then Kylie and I

Kendall actually mentioned Brandon, Brody, Burton, & Casey!!! They exist, they really do exist!

I wonder how Rob & Casey feel being the about being the only 2 kids whose names don't start with a K or B?

• Love 3

I agree that criticizing Chrissy Teigen for going out to dinner was beyond absurd, but Kylie taking off for Miami and Kim ditching North as an infant to attend Paris Fashion Week? Yeah, I'm judging. I can't understand how anyone could leave such a young baby in the hands of hired help so they could flit off on vacation. I don't expect anyone to be glued to their kid at all times, but they're only little for such a short while, you'd think any woman with unlimited funds at her fingertips would be trying to soak up as much of that time as possible. Different strokes, I guess.

• Love 17

Kylie's probably my least favorite Kardashian....

But I think Stormi is the cutest of all the K babies.  She's beautiful. 

On 3/15/2018 at 12:43 AM, xtwheeler said:

She's at least a half-decade away from the executive processing center of her brain even being matured. Frankly, she's the one of them I like the least. But I'm ever so tired of every choice every mother makes being treated as if it will doom her child to life as a serial killer. Meanwhile, NOBODY seems to be talking about where the father is.

^^^ So much this.  I think it's sad for Stormi that her mom is choosing to leave her for an extended period of time to get plastic surgery rather than bond with her, BUT WHERE IS THE DAD??? He needs to take as much/more heat for not being around the baby 24/7, too, if society is gonna lay this guilt on moms.  (And you're right about Kylie's brain not being developed enough at age 20 to grasp long-term implications of actions.) 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 6

Apparently Travis has been holed up in Wyoming working with Kanye on his new album along with Drake, Kid Cudi and a bunch of other people. I strongly dislike leaving your new baby for long periods byt  I'll cut him some slack for actually working rather than getting plastic surgery lol

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Looks a lot like Dream.

10 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kylie with Dream - there does seem to be a resemblance.

kylie-jenner-holds-dream-kardashian-for-

They do look alike, but we have no idea which of their relatives they look like, because the only people in the family with their real faces are the babies. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

They do look alike, but we have no idea which of their relatives they look like, because the only people in the family with their real faces are the babies. 

True - interesting, though, that Dream is said to look a lot like Robert Kardashian while Stormi is unrelated to him.

• Love 1

Stormi is adorable, but I still don't think that's Travis' kid. I get that babies can take after one parent or the other, but there is literally not one feature on her that resembles her "father". When you look at Kim's kids you can easily see the blend of both parents but I can't see it with this one.

• Love 4

Why would Travis, who had been seeing Kylie for about a month when she got pregnant, agree to put his name on the birth certificate if he didn’t believe he was the father? Do people think Kris paid him off?

22 hours ago, GaT said:

Oh man, I laughed a lot more than I probably should have at this comment. Because the reality is that it's kind of sad that any children can grow up into a family surrounded by all adults who have manufactured their looks through plastic surgery and injections.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Oh man, I laughed a lot more than I probably should have at this comment. Because the reality is that it's kind of sad that any children can grow up into a family surrounded by all adults who have manufactured their looks through plastic surgery and injections.

I’m assuming Rob Jr has his original face. Dream looks are similar to what the Kardashian girls looked like as babies/kids. Kylie has NO Kardashian blood, but Kris has the dark hair and eyes also, even though the facial features have been changed. So Dream and Stormi’s coloring might be from Kris’s gene pool, since both Rob and Kylie have that in common.  I think Rob and Khloe ( her real face) look alike and since they allegedly have the same mom and dad, and will both have biracial children, it will be interesting to see how much alike their kids look. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I’m assuming Rob Jr has his original face. Dream looks are similar to what the Kardashian girls looked like as babies/kids. Kylie has NO Kardashian blood, but Kris has the dark hair and eyes also, even though the facial features have been changed. So Dream and Stormi’s coloring might be from Kris’s gene pool, since both Rob and Kylie have that in common.  I think Rob and Khloe ( her real face) look alike and since they allegedly have the same mom and dad, and will both have biracial children, it will be interesting to see how much alike their kids look. 

To me Rob looks like Robert K and Dream does look a lot like them both, but Khloe looks like Kris’ friend Alex Roldan - so it’ll be interesting to see who Khloe’s daughter resembles. (Khloe’s middle name is Alexandra - I’d bet Alex is still in her life in a restricted way. There were rumors that she turned to him during the breakup with Lamar - I could see that happening. Also kinda like the idea of Kendall’s dad being Todd Waterman so Khloe isn’t the odd woman out. lol)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
On 3/14/2018 at 12:09 PM, Juliegirlj said:

She has assistants to clean up the dumps her dogs leave around the house. I’m sure that after the first few photo op “memory photos” of her changing the baby, her assistants took over that job too. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

Why would Travis, who had been seeing Kylie for about a month when she got pregnant, agree to put his name on the birth certificate if he didn’t believe he was the father? Do people think Kris paid him off?

Who knows. We've seen men do all kinds of weird shit to be affiliated with this family. At the end of the day, Kylie is worth a heck of a lot more than he is, so maybe he's figuring it's in his best interests, even if he's unsure of paternity. When the relationship goes to shit, HE gets the child support, not her. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, nexxie said:

It's bad to even assume that people are thinking this far ahead for their own gain, but it's possible that even if he isn't the biological father, if he is actively involved in raising the child, should anything happen, he would have some reasonable argument that he's still Stormi's father in every way that counts and should be compensated with what is required to raise her (again, if things went sideways). Unless Kylie divulged that the kid may not be his, then revealing that information down the road would make her look bad. And not to mention, the baby's biological father would stand to gain something if he pursued a paternity test and advocated for his right to raise his child. That would take control away from Kylie because her daughter wouldn't be in her home at all times anymore and I don't think that's what she would want. It wouldn't make sense for her to not find out (if there was any doubt) and make sure the right now was on that certificate and assuming that her family is lawyered up 24/7, I would assume that whatever they did would have been vetted through lawyers considering she's not married to the baby's father.

This is the first time his family is seeing the baby? But they’ve taken how many vacations and trips since she’s been born? 

I can just imagine Kris heading down to Texas. I’m sure if she goes she’ll have an entire Texas designer wardrobe to wear, including hat and boots. And she’ll make a drunken fool of herself at the party.

• Love 2
On 4/7/2018 at 3:59 PM, iwasish said:

This is the first time his family is seeing the baby? But they’ve taken how many vacations and trips since she’s been born? 

I can just imagine Kris heading down to Texas. I’m sure if she goes she’ll have an entire Texas designer wardrobe to wear, including hat and boots. And she’ll make a drunken fool of herself at the party.

Who's taken a bunch of trips Kylie? I'm sure this for the extended family of Travis's to see the baby that are most likely cousin's and aunt's and uncle's.

14 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

Did she get a new nose too?

the cool mom would be at home Interacting with her child instead of using that Innocent baby as a fashion prop and then dropping it like a hot potato whenever you can. (and partying it up as if you dont have a baby and responsibilities at home.)  

• Love 4

Pics from Coachella show Kylie hiding her mouth behind the collar of her jacket - must be a lot of work to be that paranoid about people seeing when all you want is to be seen.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, that waistline sure isn't looking as trim and taught as it does on her Instagram.

There was some article last week where Kylie was saying she needed to lose 20lbs. I guess she's been airbrushing it out until she gets her lipo lol.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, ms.o said:

Two thoughts after seeing this pic 

1) her lips look way smaller in candid shot 

2) Why would you do that to your boobs

So she'd rather hang with this motley crew than  be home with her infant? I guess a cool mom has different priorities than a regular mom. Maybe she figures if she doesn't stay joined at the hip with Travis he'll find someone else. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ms.o said:

Two thoughts after seeing this pic 

1) her lips look way smaller in candid shot 

2) Why would you do that to your boobs

Really - the lips went from hidden behind her jacket collar when they first arrived, to very plump for posed shots, to much thinner here. She must get some kind of injections that look bad at first and only last a short time.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Yet another Kardashian ASS clown who had a baby out of wedlock by a "baller" or "rapper". YAWN!

Get this entire family out of public consumption ASAP.

Some industry person has got to have the guts to do this with no reguard to any kickbacks that might be made from this SICK family circus side show freaks franchise family.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

So she'd rather hang with this motley crew than  be home with her infant? I guess a cool mom has different priorities than a regular mom. Maybe she figures if she doesn't stay joined at the hip with Travis he'll find someone else. 

It's ridiculous. I don't even believe she has a real love and appreciation for music.

• Love 5

Kourtney posted this pic but WTF? What is happening with Kylie's ass? And yeah this the Kourtney that is often said to be the only one out of this whole K crew who loves being a mother. This is her 3rd trip in 2 weeks SMH

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It's ridiculous. I don't even believe she has a real love and appreciation for music.

What would make anyone think she has an appreciation for music?

She is trying to be like her big sisters and having babies with "rappers" and "ballers" for the publicity and to keep the family circus tents up and running.

This WHOLE family is creepy and shady as heck.

• Love 4