Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Gigi Hadid and Kate Moss probably don't have a problem with this "Super Models' Little Sisters" feature, and I don't see why Kendall would either.

Kendall doesn't seem like the competitive type and let's face it, she knows Kylie has no chance of upstaging her in the modeling game, so she's probably fine with the shoot.

After looking at all the pictures that will be featured in the magazine I dont think they are trying to pair Kylie up with Bella as a regular thing or even position her as a model. 

Bella Hadid & Lottie Moss are actual working models who are signed to modeling agencies, Kylie isn't. Kendall has guarded her modeling career pretty closely, she's told other members of her family not to come to shows she's in just because she doesn't want them grabbing the attention. Modeling was how she got out of always being sold as a pair with Kylie by Kris, so I wonder if she's really thrilled to see Kylie being pushed as part of the younger sisters models when she's not an actual model, & she getting into Kendall's world.

Kylie is an obnoxious, spoiled little brat. She's got some troubles ahead of her. She has no common sense and she's reckless. She's jealous of Kendall, that's so obvious. And that boyfriend Tygar....EW, just EWWW. I guess I can't blame her, just look at the family she's coming from. She has the personality of a damn mushroom.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

My interest in UK fashion magazines is continuing to fade. WEB_MAIN_ELLE-UK-_-FEB-COVER-1.jpg

Seriously, this is boring. She's going to talk about bullies on the internet, her lips and her dad. "As part of the 90s inspired fashion shoot, ELLE brings Kylie Jenner together with male model of the moment, Lucky Blue Smith, presenting them like you’ve never seen them before."

What? Also, this video http://www.elleuk.com/now-trending/kylie-jenner-elle-cover-video-interview-2016  "If I was an emoji, I'd be an upside down smiley face...."

Edited by Pogojoco
  • Love 1

My interest in UK fashion magazines is continuing to fade. WEB_MAIN_ELLE-UK-_-FEB-COVER-1.jpg

Seriously, this is boring. She's going to talk about bullies on the internet, her lips and her dad. "As part of the 90s inspired fashion shoot, ELLE brings Kylie Jenner together with male model of the moment, Lucky Blue Smith, presenting them like you’ve never seen them before."

What? Also, this video http://www.elleuk.com/now-trending/kylie-jenner-elle-cover-video-interview-2016  "If I was an emoji, I'd be an upside down smiley face...."

At least she got a party for graduating high school, she certainly didn't get an education.

• Love 2

She's even copying Kim's dumb braids now.

Oddly enough, I think the braids are cuter and more age appropriate on Kylie than they are on Kim.

I think that they are most age appropriate on North, who also wears them.

• Love 4

Yes Kylie talking about bullies on the internet is interesting. After the news about Tyga broke regarding the 14 year old girl fiasco, Kylie put up a pic on Instagram, complete with a blonde wig to mimic the girl. Hypocrite much. Mean girl indeed.

• Love 2

It's difficult coming up with the perfect word other than narcissistic for Kylie. She surpasses the definition. There hasn't been a single word that's created yet that defines Kylie. There can't possibly be a more self-obsessed, rude, conceited, self-centered, vain, stuck-up, and dull-witted Jenner/Kardashian than Kylie. I wondered a few years ago if being the only girl that was sort of plain and 'normal' looking would propel her into doing something better with her life than morph through plastic surgery into a sex bomb. Who knows what she could have been if her only ambition in life was not to be more beautiful than any of her sisters.  I can't even imagine what a catastrophic train-wreck her life is going to be in a few years. Inevitably, Kylie will end up on a psychiatrist couch and be given prescription medications to control her anxiety and paranoia. The way that Kris has produced, directed and managed just about every situation in every episode speaks a lot about gullible society is. We not only allowed this bunch of wealthy, spoiled humans into our homes and lives and allowed them to take our focus away from where it should be, but we strongly encouraged and supported them by demanding to see more. Life is short and the Kardashians are not on television to teach us what should be important in life. One day people will realize how many minutes, hours, days and years of their lives have been spent intrigued and fascinated by this family of shallow narcissists. There are no moral lessons to be learned by involving ourselves through our focus on a family that cares about nothing in life but themselves.

The five words that actually impacted me the most came out of Kourtney's mouth. It was an old episode shown a few days ago. Khloe and Rob were driving through the slums of Skid Row in Los Angeles. The street was littered with people and their shopping carts and boxes of belongings living on the sidewalks. Khloe was visibly distressed by it all and went to one of the shelters to talk with some of the homeless there. Later on, she was telling Kourtney all about the day, and expressing concern and bewilderment at how people can get to such dire situations in their lives. Kourtney, with her usual bored expression and monotone voice stared at Khloe as she was speaking and when she was finished she calmly said "why do you even care?"  There you go, Kourtney wrapped up the Kardashian ideology in five little words. These are disgusting creatures and I'm embarrassed to say that I feel ignorant for ever watching or caring one iota about the lives of the Kardashians and Jenners.

If this is the face of an eighteen year old female, I can't even imagine what she's going to look like at 28.

COAzkI9XAAA81fH.jpg

• Love 16

Great post, HumblePi.  And that photo is truly terrifying.  Is there seriously not one person in the entire extended family who can tell that child to stop mutilating herself?  I would love for that person to be Kris, but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.  After all, bad press is better than no press.

• Love 1

It's difficult coming up with the perfect word other than narcissistic for Kylie. She surpasses the definition. There hasn't been a single word that's created yet that defines Kylie. There can't possibly be a more self-obsessed, rude, conceited, self-centered, vain, stuck-up, and dull-witted Jenner/Kardashian than Kylie. I wondered a few years ago if being the only girl that was sort of plain and 'normal' looking would propel her into doing something better with her life than morph through plastic surgery into a sex bomb. Who knows what she could have been if her only ambition in life was not to be more beautiful than any of her sisters.  I can't even imagine what a catastrophic train-wreck her life is going to be in a few years. Inevitably, Kylie will end up on a psychiatrist couch and be given prescription medications to control her anxiety and paranoia. The way that Kris has produced, directed and managed just about every situation in every episode speaks a lot about gullible society is. We not only allowed this bunch of wealthy, spoiled humans into our homes and lives and allowed them to take our focus away from where it should be, but we strongly encouraged and supported them by demanding to see more. Life is short and the Kardashians are not on television to teach us what should be important in life. One day people will realize how many minutes, hours, days and years of their lives have been spent intrigued and fascinated by this family of shallow narcissists. There are no moral lessons to be learned by involving ourselves through our focus on a family that cares about nothing in life but themselves.

The five words that actually impacted me the most came out of Kourtney's mouth. It was an old episode shown a few days ago. Khloe and Rob were driving through the slums of Skid Row in Los Angeles. The street was littered with people and their shopping carts and boxes of belongings living on the sidewalks. Khloe was visibly distressed by it all and went to one of the shelters to talk with some of the homeless there. Later on, she was telling Kourtney all about the day, and expressing concern and bewilderment at how people can get to such dire situations in their lives. Kourtney, with her usual bored expression and monotone voice stared at Khloe as she was speaking and when she was finished she calmly said "why do you even care?"  There you go, Kourtney wrapped up the Kardashian ideology in five little words. These are disgusting creatures and I'm embarrassed to say that I feel ignorant for ever watching or caring one iota about the lives of the Kardashians and Jenners.

If this is the face of an eighteen year old female, I can't even imagine what she's going to look like at 28.

COAzkI9XAAA81fH.jpg

But you guys it ALL makeup and contoring *in my Kylie voice* This poor girl.

• Love 3
Is there seriously not one person in the entire extended family who can tell that child to stop mutilating herself?

You can tell that Kendall thought she went way too far.  There's that episode where she first debuts the lips and the girls (minus Kylie) are having dinner and talking about how her lips are life-changing, and Kendall says "don't you guys think she's going to far" and the other girls are raving and then all of a sudden Kendall realizes that she missed the script and she's supposed to be praising Kylie's lips.  You can tell any time that they are in a scene together that Kendall is slowly growing disgusted by her sister.  This whole idea that "now it's Kylies turn!" is ridiculous.  Kylie turning 18 does not give her the right to be an asshole, and that's exactly what and who she is. 

She's one of the most unlikeable reality tv personalities out there:  She is not friendly.  She is not intelligent.  She is not attractive.  She is not generous.  She is not happy.  There is not one thing likeable about Kylie Jenner. 

As much as we've all bitched about Kim, we watched her claw her way to where she is now.  She did work for it.  Granted she also dropped her clothes and dignity for it.  But she did work for it.  We saw her running to and from photo shoots at all hours, we saw them working at Dash, and I think we can all agree that her fame has skyrocketed way past her sex tape days. whether it's warranted or respectable or not.  Kylie hasn't had to work for anything a day in her life.  KRIS has worked for her.  Kris has negotiated, promoted, and pushed Kylie from the start.  This whole idea that Kylie takes business meetings with all of these people that Khloe tried to sell us one time while trying to justify her underage relationship with Tyga was laughable.  There's a business team that puts this shit together and Kylie says yay or nay.  She hasn't had to work for anything.  And Kris' excuse that Kylie was so strong willed was bullshit.  There's ways to deal with strong willed kids.  Kris and Caitlyn just didn't want to do it.  They wanted to be liked instead.  And the result of all of that...is Kylie. 

I'd hate to see what would happen if you took the Kardashian machine away from Kylie.  Quite honestly, I think the other girls could take care of themselves, get jobs, etc.  Kylie would be stuck at the door of life waiting for somebody to hold it open for her. 

Kourtney, with her usual bored expression and monotone voice stared at Khloe as she was speaking and when she was finished she calmly said "why do you even care?"

I always interpreted that scene a little differently.  I saw the Khloe on skid row scene and visiting the homeless shelter as total producer manufactured bullshit because, quite frankly, I have a hard time believing that Khloe has done anything to help those women.  And I saw Kourtney and her whole "why do you care" statement as calling her out on that. 

I wondered a few years ago if being the only girl that was sort of plain and 'normal' looking would propel her into doing something better with her life

That begs the question -- why haven't they established a Kardashian Foundation or some such thing?  I can't believe that their accountants aren't making them give some of that money away. 

• Love 5

When Kendall's (bought and paid for) modeling career started, Kylie probably started feeling ugly and ignored. Kylie's "improved" face, the boundary pushing spectacle of a relationship with Tyga seem like reactions to the lack of parenting and media attention, it's an attempt at competing with Kendall.

I wouldn't think any of them but Kris is narcissistic, but all but Kourtney are incredibly self absorbed individuals.

• Love 2

Humble Pi and Shangrila, you guys have summed up what I have been feeling about Kylie lately perfectly!

Honestly, Kylie is what drove me to start watching the Kardashian's again.  I had stopped shortly after the whole Kris Humphries fiasco. Then Kylie started being everywhere and I liked her style so I was interested to see how her personality had developed.  She is dry as toast.  Honestly, you can tell she is very insecure yet vain.  She never seems to be able to hold a real conversation with anyone.  It's so strange.  She lacks wit, intelligence, humor, business prowess and consideration for others.  When her personal cheerleader Khloe even told her something she did was "fucked up", it's bad.  She is sad to watch because it's obvious she was unhappy when she was younger about her looks and was insecure.  However, she changed her looks but I don't think she dealt with her unhappiness or insecurity.  She has made little comments on the show about this which makes me worry about what she will do when she is no longer so popular.  I also thinks she jealous of Kendall for having a modeling career and for being secure enough to be herself on camera (without pounds of makeup and weave).

In the recent episode, Kim was talking about how she has a diva reputation and I believe it.  I agree that Kim has had to work for her fame.  I remember the early seasons and the families smaller home and Kim's regular condo.  Kim was doing D & C list appearances and campaigns to build her brand.  I've always heard that she was nice and gracious to business partners and fans.  Kylie didn't have to work for the newer home or the worldwide coverage.  Ironically, she reminds me of Paris Hilton.  I remember reading the Paris didn't take her business obligations seriously because she was already rich and just wanted fame.  I guess she thought that people would care about her forever.  Kylie seems to be just as careless as Paris.

• Love 4

It's difficult coming up with the perfect word other than narcissistic for Kylie. She surpasses the definition. There hasn't been a single word that's created yet that defines Kylie. There can't possibly be a more self-obsessed, rude, conceited, self-centered, vain, stuck-up, and dull-witted Jenner/Kardashian than Kylie. I wondered a few years ago if being the only girl that was sort of plain and 'normal' looking would propel her into doing something better with her life than morph through plastic surgery into a sex bomb. Who knows what she could have been if her only ambition in life was not to be more beautiful than any of her sisters. I can't even imagine what a catastrophic train-wreck her life is going to be in a few years. Inevitably, Kylie will end up on a psychiatrist couch and be given prescription medications to control her anxiety and paranoia. The way that Kris has produced, directed and managed just about every situation in every episode speaks a lot about gullible society is. We not only allowed this bunch of wealthy, spoiled humans into our homes and lives and allowed them to take our focus away from where it should be, but we strongly encouraged and supported them by demanding to see more. Life is short and the Kardashians are not on television to teach us what should be important in life. One day people will realize how many minutes, hours, days and years of their lives have been spent intrigued and fascinated by this family of shallow narcissists. There are no moral lessons to be learned by involving ourselves through our focus on a family that cares about nothing in life but themselves.

The five words that actually impacted me the most came out of Kourtney's mouth. It was an old episode shown a few days ago. Khloe and Rob were driving through the slums of Skid Row in Los Angeles. The street was littered with people and their shopping carts and boxes of belongings living on the sidewalks. Khloe was visibly distressed by it all and went to one of the shelters to talk with some of the homeless there. Later on, she was telling Kourtney all about the day, and expressing concern and bewilderment at how people can get to such dire situations in their lives. Kourtney, with her usual bored expression and monotone voice stared at Khloe as she was speaking and when she was finished she calmly said "why do you even care?" There you go, Kourtney wrapped up the Kardashian ideology in five little words. These are disgusting creatures and I'm embarrassed to say that I feel ignorant for ever watching or caring one iota about the lives of the Kardashians and Jenners.

COAzkI9XAAA81fH.jpg

Spot on! Thanks for articulating most of what I feel but have been too lazy to type out! Had anyone else noticed Kylie is getting a rather bad edit lately? Is that their intent? To make her look even more vapid and spoiled than we already know she is?
  • Love 2

The thing is, Kylie was a perfectly cute teenager, and I could see her turning pretty as she got older.  But I suppose the definition of "pretty" in the real world is somewhat different than the Kardashian world.  Pumping all kinds of crap into your face so you resemble an overinflated plastic doll is NOT pretty.  But Kylie, having no one to tell her that she was fine the way she was, and having Kim as an older sister/role model, probably didn't know any better.  I'd hate to think that Kris pushed Kylie into looking like she does now, but at the same time, if Kylie was having fillers or surgery, Kris would have to sign off and approve that if Kylie was under 18.  What mother would do that?

Asked and answered...I know better.  But turning your lovely 17-year old daughter into plastic is just disgusting beyond words.  Kylie looks awful.

• Love 8

The thing is, Kylie was a perfectly cute teenager, and I could see her turning pretty as she got older. But I suppose the definition of "pretty" in the real world is somewhat different than the Kardashian world. Pumping all kinds of crap into your face so you resemble an overinflated plastic doll is NOT pretty. But Kylie, having no one to tell her that she was fine the way she was, and having Kim as an older sister/role model, probably didn't know any better. I'd hate to think that Kris pushed Kylie into looking like she does now, but at the same time, if Kylie was having fillers or surgery, Kris would have to sign off and approve that if Kylie was under 18. What mother would do that?

Asked and answered...I know better. But turning your lovely 17-year old daughter into plastic is just disgusting beyond words. Kylie looks awful.

She looks like LaToya Jackson, and I mean the LaToya of today, not decades ago.

• Love 6

That begs the question -- why haven't they established a Kardashian Foundation or some such thing?  I can't believe that their accountants aren't making them give some of that money away. 

You're forgetting about the church Kris started, they all give 10% of their gross to it & pretend that it isn't coming back to them.

• Love 2

You're forgetting about the church Kris started, they all give 10% of their gross to it & pretend that it isn't coming back to them.

And donate any krap they can't market to it and write it off at full retail.

• Love 1

From the time Kylie was a pre-teen there's been a good sized segment of the internet who took glee in calling her ugly or "not knowing" her name. I've watched this show from the get go and also posted on TWoP from the start of the show. Pretty much from day one, there were comments she wasn't as pretty as Kendall or her sisters and while people could magically remember every other name, she was called "the other one" because it was apparently cute or funny to imply a 12, 13, 14 year old was so forgettable or not worth the time to "learn" her name when you know her name was damn well known. I know, I know, that's what happens when you put your kid on a reality show, her parents should have thought of that, never put her on the show, blah, blah, blah and it's not anyone's responsibility to keep her off the internet or from reading the comments. But let's be honest, the repeated implications or out right stating that she's not as attractive as her sisters or worth being called by her name would be a crushing mind fuck for anyone, let alone for a kid growing up with sisters the world can't go 12 seconds without mentioning. So is it really all that surprising her entire self worth is now completely tied up in a warped sense of artificial beauty? Imagine how your average 14 year old on the street would cope with such a thing, let alone one growing up in this family. Her sister is famous for a sex tape, growing more catty and cruel towards her sisters every second of the day and lets not even mention the treatment of her brother, her closest sibling is seen as everything she's not, her mother sees them all as a 10% check, and her father is now a vapid 66 year old woman trying to pretend she's a carefree 30 year old. By all intents and purposes, Kylie should be a raging maniac by now. What she's doing to her face and body is just plain sad, be it real changes or painted on, and I just feel sad for her. Her mother sold her future to TV to capitalize on her favored child literally getting pissed on, what the hell chances did she have for a normal healthy sense of being? 

• Love 8

Excellent post, FostersMom.  It's hard, as the mom to a teenage daughter myself, to watch Kylie do this to herself.  And it angers me that Kris allows it to happen.  In addition to worrying about Rob, I've added Kylie to the list.  I think both of them are damaged souls who don't necessarily want to sell themselves to the warped Kardashian view of reality but also don't know how to get off the moving train, since there's little to no support for them to do so.  Like you said, they are a paycheck to Kris and basically invisible to Caitlyn.

Not sure where to ask this question, but is there any way to view the old KUWTK threads on TWoP?  I have looked under Brilliant but Cancelled, but the show does not appear on the list of topics.  I would love to read up on the older episodes.

Edited by laurakaye

There's been a lot of Youtube videos called 'Kiley Jenner lip challenge' and it goes to show how social media is taking the fluffed up lips of Kiley as a sort of running joke. No, I haven't tried the challenge personally because I'm too old and afraid that I'll do permanent damage and really don't need to be more grotesque looking than I already am. But the videos are good for a laugh. Here's one.

https://youtu.be/UBTYyUpFdnY

There's been a lot of Youtube videos called 'Kiley Jenner lip challenge' and it goes to show how social media is taking the fluffed up lips of Kiley as a sort of running joke.

Right, she's doing all this to fit in with her sisters, look like Kim.

Yet her lips are the ones that social media is making fun of. 

So sad.

• Love 1

From the time Kylie was a pre-teen there's been a good sized segment of the internet who took glee in calling her ugly or "not knowing" her name. I've watched this show from the get go and also posted on TWoP from the start of the show. Pretty much from day one, there were comments she wasn't as pretty as Kendall or her sisters and while people could magically remember every other name, she was called "the other one" because it was apparently cute or funny to imply a 12, 13, 14 year old was so forgettable or not worth the time to "learn" her name when you know her name was damn well known. I know, I know, that's what happens when you put your kid on a reality show, her parents should have thought of that, never put her on the show, blah, blah, blah and it's not anyone's responsibility to keep her off the internet or from reading the comments. But let's be honest, the repeated implications or out right stating that she's not as attractive as her sisters or worth being called by her name would be a crushing mind fuck for anyone, let alone for a kid growing up with sisters the world can't go 12 seconds without mentioning. So is it really all that surprising her entire self worth is now completely tied up in a warped sense of artificial beauty? Imagine how your average 14 year old on the street would cope with such a thing, let alone one growing up in this family. Her sister is famous for a sex tape, growing more catty and cruel towards her sisters every second of the day and lets not even mention the treatment of her brother, her closest sibling is seen as everything she's not, her mother sees them all as a 10% check, and her father is now a vapid 66 year old woman trying to pretend she's a carefree 30 year old. By all intents and purposes, Kylie should be a raging maniac by now. What she's doing to her face and body is just plain sad, be it real changes or painted on, and I just feel sad for her. Her mother sold her future to TV to capitalize on her favored child literally getting pissed on, what the hell chances did she have for a normal healthy sense of being? 

The price of fame does extract a price eventually, for all.

Kourtney & Kylie went to the Golden Globe After Party, no Tyga at all. Interesting choice of dates for each other, one is dealing with all the Scott the other all the cheating.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3393443/Forget-bad-boys-Kylie-Jenner-Kourtney-Kardashian-party-away-worries-glittering-girls-night-Golden-Globes-party.html

3005649000000578-0-image-a-29_1452493140

This is not a flattering picture of Kourtney but I think Kylie looks nice. The dress is very pretty and she has the right figure for it. Even her makeup seems toned down somewhat except for the over-use of bronzer, which makes her look a bit like the actress Zendaya. The topknot hairstyle actually looks better on her than Kim, not so severe, and Kim didn't invent that look anyway.

Kylie is in desperate need of some therapy plus an attitude adjustment and real reality check but since she's only 18, hopefully she's not yet a lost cause.

I didn't even recognize Kylie in that photo. I don't think she looks that good. How tall is she, anyway? She's literally towering over Kourtney (who I know is very petite, but still...)

Kylie is  5'6 and Kourtney is 5'0.  Kylie always looks unrecognizable to her original self but at least here she looks more like her real age and not like a hard-living 30-year-old woman.

I didn't even recognize Kylie in that photo. I don't think she looks that good. How tall is she, anyway? She's literally towering over Kourtney (who I know is very petite, but still...)

Kourtney is really really short. Allegedly 5 feet, but theres a a chance she's even shorter.

34zf0r9.jpg

• Love 1

It's funny how drastically different their bodies look when they're not being photoshopped to look taller, leggier and thinner than they really are.

Also, is Kylie getting her hairline lasered? She always had a really low forehead and in the above pic it's much higher. Maybe that's due to her hair being skinned back so tightly, but IMO, it's noticeably different.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1

It's funny how drastically different their bodies look when they're not being photoshopped to look taller, leggier and thinner than they really are.

Also, is Kylie getting her hairline lasered? She always had a really low forehead and in the above pic it's much higher. Maybe that's due to her hair being skinned back so tightly, but IMO, it's noticeably different.

Wouldn't be shocked. There were some talking heads of her with green hair and she was channeling Teresa Guidice.

• Love 2

I can honestly say that Kendall and Kylie were interchangeable to me u til the last couple years. I did not know who was who and did not think one was prettier.

I didn't either and to be honest I think Kendall has had her fair share of cosmetic tweaking. However unlike Kylie, she kept her work subtle and natural. Kendall grew into her height and face whereas Kylie mutilated herself before she settled into adulthood.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 2

I didn't either and to be honest I think Kendall has had her fair share of cosmetic tweaking. However unlike Kylie, she kept her work subtle and natural. Kendall grew into her height and face whereas Kylie mutilated herself before she settled into adulthood.

I've seen on other boards that Kendall had her lips slightly tweaked and a subtle nose job. I never thought (and still don't think) Kendall was some great beauty. She's pretty plain, especially with no makeup IMO. I think the problem with her and Kylie was that she started becoming some big model and left Kylie in her dust. Plus many people do believe Kendall is beautiful and started comparing them. People did call her the ugly one, she was Khloe 2.0 without the thick skin (and she was only a teen).

Based on the surgeries she's had, I think Kylie wanted to look like Kim. I know people may differ in opinions, but to me Kim has always been the beauty of that family. She was exotic and curvy (even if she bought those curves). At least until after Kris Humphries when she went overboard with plastic surgery.

I will say that I think Kylie looked better after her initial enhancements, however she is starting to go too far and her attitude really went left after she became popular. I don't remember her being so vain and vapid and rude prior to being "pretty" so I think it's a fail overall. However, she was kind of background when I used to watch so maybe she didn't get a lobotomy with her lip fillers, maybe she's always been that way. I do believe she will run into a Joan Rivers/Latoya Jackson problem with plastic surgery if she doesn't work on her insecurities at some point.

• Love 4

I have noticed that Kendall has had "puffy" face on some occasions. I'm thinking fillers.

• Love 1

I have noticed that Kendall has had "puffy" face on some occasions. I'm thinking fillers.

Fillers or a cocaine diet, lol. I think Kendall had a subtle nose job, small amounts of filler in her lips, fillers in her cheeks and Botox in her forehead to give her brow a slight lift. Kylie probably would have looked similar if she hadn't opted for the Silicone and Wax Kim K Special.

• Love 2

Kylie's baby hairs are showing, time for the laser, just like Kim!

• Love 2

Kourtney & Kylie went to the Golden Globe After Party, no Tyga at all. Interesting choice of dates for each other, one is dealing with all the Scott the other all the cheating.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3393443/Forget-bad-boys-Kylie-Jenner-Kourtney-Kardashian-party-away-worries-glittering-girls-night-Golden-Globes-party.html

3005649000000578-0-image-a-29_1452493140

They look very uncomfortable and pissed off. 

The thing that drives me just mental about this whole situation is this girl (and she is just a girl) repeatedly talks about how mean people are to her on social media, how much pressure she feels to be this and that, how her mother tells her she's a brand, and they all act like it's inevitable and inescapable. 

If it is so terrible, Kylie, cash out and move somewhere out of the public eye. If people are bullying you on Instagram, get off Instagram. You are not poor- you have choices. And the fashion industry putting her on the cover of magazines when she is legit the least entertaining 18 year old in America. I was thrilled when Teen Vogue put Amandla Stenberg on their cover. That is a kid that actually does stuff and actually has something to say. 

568e7b0d1f0000c000e9d2ec.png vsKylie-Jenner-Teen-Vogue-Cover-467.jpg?fi

I mean, really. 

My suspicion is that the bullying is mentioned constantly so people feel a bit sorry for her and forgive her for the relentless narcissism of her and her family. 

Edited by Pogojoco
  • Love 2

Kourtney is really really short. Allegedly 5 feet, but theres a a chance she's even shorter.

34zf0r9.jpg

Actually, that's the Kylie I miss.

The dress and boots, that's possibly a no, but the face and life that's in that smile of hers as she walks with her sister, is what's missing now a days.

It's a cute picture and yeah, no way is Kourtney five feet tall. I was like please when I heard that.

Edited by represent
  • Love 1