Type keyword(s) to search

Jibri and Miona

• Start Topic

On 4/22/2022 at 2:25 PM, magemaud said:

My bad. Maybe I should get Jibri's face tattooed on my chest. 

No, do it on your neck!! OR...... even better....  Your FACE!!

Joking. Puleez don't do that!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/27/2022 at 6:57 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I might have too much time on my hands but I think these are the boots JibJab bought for The Future Mrs. JibJab.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Old-West-Children-s-Narrow-J-Toe-Boots/172709430

Those boots are kids boots.

Jib says he hopes Meowna will give him time to save money so they could move to LA or where ever, in order to save money doesn't one have to actually be earning money? Does he have a job, he does not own a car and I am not sure what the public transportation is in SD but has he actually sat down and thought about how he intends to make enough money to keep that woman in the LA lifestyle?

I saw on her social media account that she travels a lot, how did she have the money to do all that traveling? Does she have a career that pays well or was the Cisco Kid footing the bill for her lifestyle and that is why is a broke kid now?

Her 42K followers are gonna send her $$$$, of course.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

They posted that they sold the split pants for $28,000....WTF would pay that for that??? holy hell....

Lies!  Damn lies!! WHO would pay $28K for the ripper pants???  Maybe $28.00.

• LOL 4
(edited)

I got a kick out of this, although I didn't understand 99% of it. Looks like it was filmed a few tattoos ago for Jibberish: 

edited to add: Speaking of tattoos, did anyone ever win our "Name the Head on the Tattoo" Contest? I still don't recognize the guy. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5

Jibri reminds me of the character Henry Winkler played in The One and Only. It’s about an aspiring actor who is desperate for fame and fortune whilst being hampered by a lack of talent. He finally finds some success in wrestling. The movie isn’t very good, though, which perhaps is fitting.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 6
(edited)
On 5/27/2022 at 6:06 PM, magemaud said:

I got a kick out of this, although I didn't understand 99% of it. Looks like it was filmed a few tattoos ago for Jibberish: 

At first glance I thought this was a still from the Jerry Springer show, you know right before they tell him he is the father a chair gets thrown.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Didn't someone post that Jibri and Miona are already married?    So, how do they qualify for a K-1 visa?    or is it a non-legal marriage? 

Or we’re being lied to. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

These two are so exhausting to watch. I can’t imagine how much time they spend getting ready to go out!

Well think about it, only one of them has to select an outfit, they go matchy match everywhere!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 7/7/2022 at 6:41 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Well think about it, only one of them has to select an outfit, they go matchy match everywhere!

Also Miona has to go through her extensive sunglasses collection and glue a pair and secure those suckers to her head.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Also Miona has to go through her extensive sunglasses collection and glue a pair and secure those suckers to her head.

while sitting at that sad, cluttered little makeup table. 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Just to do makeup in California you don't need a license.   However, to be an Esthetician which covers skin care, safety and hygiene, etc. you have to have 600 hours of training.       Miona better stop yanking her hair skin tight, she's losing hair on her neckline, as well as the usual places for traction alopecia.    

How many Jibri and Miona weddings are his parents expected to go to?   Apparently, the parents went to a wedding the year before this show, and fake wedding.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Has it been confirmed that person in the photo is Miona? It doesn’t look like her to me 

I think it's just unsubstantiated internet rumor TBH. It looks nothing like her.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Well, the ‘wedding’ may have just been a music video. Stop frauding people.  No wonder the parents did not attend.

It takes a special kind of moron to not wear a helmet on a motorcycle.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Well, the ‘wedding’ may have just been a music video. Stop frauding people.  No wonder the parents did not attend.

What a load of crap, hey?  Why does this show have to be quite so fictional???

• Love 2

It appears the whole extent of their dance moves is Miona twirling under Jibri’s arm a dozen times. Patrick and Thais’s reception dance had more “corgraphy” (as Patrick pronounced it) 

• LOL 6

The ARCH!  The ARCH was such an important part of all conversations, it deserved a credit at the end of the show.

HOWEVER...here's the definition of an arch:  Noun ~ a curved symmetrical structure spanning an opening and typically supporting the weight of a bridge, roof, or wall above it

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Hate to say this but the song is not so bad but I do have a couple of notes for Jibri, 1,000 miles on a car or motorcycle is not really a big deal and two, please borrow Space Cash's helmet next time you ride that motorcycle, there were a few times I saw Igor's shadow when they were filming, did Grandma sign a release for her to be filmed in that video? The one dance move of the twirl got old fast and lastly, we all knew this was not really your wedding.

Jibri and Miona have shown us to be liars, from the sale of his torn pants, fake money, fake sale, to the shenanigans of this wedding and of course the fact that they were already married a couple of years ago and that he made his parents look bad for not attending the music video he was making I mean wedding...he seems a bit toxic. TLC has got to do a better job when casting this show, we are all tired of the influencer wannabe's that constantly show up on this show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm just glad J & M won't be on HEA.      This so-called wedding was so totally phony.    That arch looked like a craft project, and the bouquet attached to it looked like a bird getting ready to attack.   I love the tiny crowds at all of the phony weddings.   

• Love 3
13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I totally agree!!  Not sure that's Miona at all!

It's not like thousands of young women don't adopt that particular hair and makeup style. 

edited to add: and how many are trying to become "influencers" and/or launch their own "line" of something or a modeling or music career 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
On 5/17/2022 at 6:43 PM, goofygirl said:
On 4/22/2022 at 12:25 PM, magemaud said:

My bad. Maybe I should get Jibri's face tattooed on my chest. 

No, do it on your neck!! OR...... even better....  Your FACE!!

Face, please!  Jibri on one side, Miona on the other!

• LOL 1

My guess is the reason they live in Palm Springs is that it's a lot cheaper than L.A., relatively.   

There have been a ton of people on House Hunters who live in L.A. or San Francisco and rent there, and who buy a place in Palm Springs, or Palm Desert, or surrounding towns, because L.A. is simply out of sight on prices, even if you live way out of L.A.   A lot of them said they will eventually retire in Palm Springs or around there. 

Since J & M lied to us about everything else, I bet she was always living with the parents, with Jibri in the basement.   I bet the whole meeting her at the airport was fake, and they just filmed at the airport and everything else was scripted.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
On 8/9/2022 at 3:36 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm just glad J & M won't be on HEA.      This so-called wedding was so totally phony.    That arch looked like a craft project, and the bouquet attached to it looked like a bird getting ready to attack.   I love the tiny crowds at all of the phony weddings.   

Someone on 90 day FB was saying their previous marriage was spiritual and not legal. I did a search on spiritual weddings and what I read was they are legal just as long as there is a ordained pastor and that family or friend can be ordained. The reason I picked up for the spiritual wedding was you were leaving different religions out of it. But my point is that during that search up pops the same darn triangle board thingy. Exactly. This particular couple married 5 different times in different places  What was odd was the triangle one the setting was like the dessert as they had.  

• Useful 2