Type keyword(s) to search

Jibri and Miona

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Jiblet is at it again.

I chuckled when I saw the cactus photo over the couch because almighty beach wedding that Miona insisted on having but got married in the desert (I know for the music video), and the beach wedding was forgotten about, I guess she is okay with the desert now.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Jiblet is at it again.

He is a passive agressive sexist asshole troll who isn’t as ‘whipped’ as the show portrayed him to be. He obviously wrote this for the clicks as he knows it will piss people off.  She should take a pic of him and say” love that scrawny body and short stature” 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

For some odd reason, JibberJabber has an unwarranted high opinion of himself. I think he grew up in a backwater place, longing for the glitz and glamour of a big city as he saw it on Instagram and he decided to be in a band (I still don't understand exactly what his 'musical talent' is though), so he could be a big deal in a place like...Serbia. He thinks dying his hair and wearing 'artsy' clothing will get him somewhere but he just looks like a wannabe and a douchebag, and his personality is uglier than his poor fashion sense.

Miona, OTOH, has atrocious taste in just about everything including her choice of partner, however she does have her eyes on the prize, that being the almightly green card. She aint gonna let anything derail that gravy train. And as much as I loathe Jibby and Miona, at least Miona seems to have a work ethic, which is more than I can say for JibberyJabber.

ETA: Why o why are we not doing special thread names anymore here?! I would vote for this thread to be:

Jibri and Mioni: Like a Rhinestone Ca$hboy

OR

Jibri and Mioni: Some People Call Me Space Ca$hboy

Edited by gingerella
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He is a passive agressive sexist asshole troll who isn’t as ‘whipped’ as the show portrayed him to be. He obviously wrote this for the clicks as he knows it will piss people off.  She should take a pic of him and say” love that scrawny body and short stature” 

Or love it when your neck tattoos turn in to a Sharpei of faces…

9 minutes ago, gingerella said:

For some odd reason, JibberJabber has an unwarranted high opinion of himself. I think he grew up in a backwater place, longing for the glitz and glamour of a big city as he saw it on Instagram and he decided to be in a band (I still don't understand exactly what his 'musical talent' is though), so he could be a big deal in a place like...Serbia. He thinks dying his hair and wearing 'artsy' clothing will get him somewhere but he just looks like a wannabe and a douchebag, and his personality is uglier than his poor fashion sense.

Miona, OTOH, has atrocious taste in just about everything including her choice of partner, however she does have her eyes on the prize, that being the almightly green card. She aint gonna let anything derail that gravy train. And as much as I loathe Jibby and Miona, at least Miona seems to have a work ethic, which is more than I can say for JibberyJabber.

ETA: Why o why are we not doing special thread names anymore here?! I would vote for this thread to be:

Jibri and Mioni: Like a Rhinestone Ca$hboy

OR

Jibri and Mioni: Some People Call Me Space Ca$hboy

Maybe posters could recommend some titles and send them to the mod to update the couples’ threads.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You know what annoys me about these pieces more than anything? The fact that they call everyone a reality star like they're famous when they actually appeared on one season of a program and were very quickly forgotten about once the season ends & we're onto another set of stars (idiots).

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

As long as they get enough followers, and are on enough paid sites, or get income from one of their social media sites, they think they're stars.     I'm hoping this season ends J & M on my TV. 

My question is, is this influencer thing a sustainable source of income?  Neither are that compelling, twice now they have been less than honest, once about the sale of his torn pants and showing some guy giving them $26 grand in (Amazon fake dollars) and now her wedding dress story being fake...the only people that would follow them is the 90 Day audience because nobody else has ever heard of them and we all know about the fake-ness of these two, really who is their target market?

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

I haven't watched the videos (no way would I ever subscribe!) but on You Tube they have over 8K subscribers and are selling their shoes among other things. I might have solved the Wedding Dress lie based on what she said on Instagram: 

mionabell

“Hey guys! Fun fact my mom is a designer who sews most of my clothes. ☺️ and Jibri was a celebrity fashion stylist and personal shopper in Los Angeles for years! Not only do we both love fashion and expressing ourselves through our wardrobe, but it was a common interest that brought us together. 🥰 We have some amazing pieces that we wore on @90dayfiance and also pieces we created in Europe & Africa. We will be selling various items on our Poshmark account! Click the link in our bio to shop our closet!”

My guess is the "designer" who sent her a sketch of the gown could be her own mother. She could have bought that corset and Mom stitched up the skirt and puffy sleeves (or at the least sent her ideas of how to put it together) 

For fun, I'm going to see what they're selling on Poshmark. I'll bet it's everything we saw them wear this season down to Miona's Wal-Mart pink boots. 

I can't help but think of Jerry Seinfeld calling thrift shop used clothing "Nasty Wear." 

Lots to buy there, not very expensive, this is my favorite (only worn twice!) but unfortunately it's sold: image.png.61dffeacba5a48228580bbec52bb4c7c.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I am only 5 minutes into the Tell all part 2 and Jibri is embarrassing. I hope in 10 years he looks back and realizes how immature he was. He's always threatening to knocking people out and the boy can't even fight properly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 8/18/2022 at 9:12 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

She should take a pic of him and say” love that scrawny body and short stature” 

I didn't notice that he was scrawny.  I might have changed it to: love that scrawny dad-body and short stature...

Edited by Back Atcha
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I didn't notice that he was scrawny.  I might have change this: love that scrawny dad-body and short stature...

He's scrawny, and out of shape.      His moobs in the picture from Thais' baby shower show why he's almost always wearing a jacket.    I wonder if the couple will stay together?   Or if they'll stay in the city that's Palm Springs adjacent, or move to Vegas ?    I think Spahkuls will be surprised at how irrelevant he is to the rest of the world now that he's not on the show.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

I haven't watched the videos (no way would I ever subscribe!) but on You Tube they have over 8K subscribers and are selling their shoes among other things. I might have solved the Wedding Dress lie based on what she said on Instagram: 

mionabell

“Hey guys! Fun fact my mom is a designer who sews most of my clothes. ☺️ and Jibri was a celebrity fashion stylist and personal shopper in Los Angeles for years! Not only do we both love fashion and expressing ourselves through our wardrobe, but it was a common interest that brought us together. 🥰 We have some amazing pieces that we wore on @90dayfiance and also pieces we created in Europe & Africa. We will be selling various items on our Poshmark account! Click the link in our bio to shop our closet!”

My guess is the "designer" who sent her a sketch of the gown could be her own mother. She could have bought that corset and Mom stitched up the skirt and puffy sleeves (or at the least sent her ideas of how to put it together) 

For fun, I'm going to see what they're selling on Poshmark. I'll bet it's everything we saw them wear this season down to Miona's Wal-Mart pink boots. 

I can't help but think of Jerry Seinfeld calling thrift shop used clothing "Nasty Wear." 

Lots to buy there, not very expensive, this is my favorite (only worn twice!) but unfortunately it's sold: image.png.61dffeacba5a48228580bbec52bb4c7c.png

I bet they bought those 8K subscribers on YouTube, I worked for a company that would buy followers on social media so I never believe those numbers especially from those two.

Same goes for all the "sold," items, they are buying or having someone buy their ugly clothing. Those southwestern print sweaters are all over Amazon for half the price and free shipping so why would anyone buy from them and why are there more than two available if they are always matching, there would be only two, his and hers.

Ugh, those two.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Spahkuls will be surprised at how irrelevant he is to the rest of the world now that he's not on the show.  

Both episodes of the Tell All have provided the world with MORE Spahkuls than we ever needed.  I hope we've seen the last of his irrelevant self.  WHY did the editors allow him so much screen time?  He can butt in, pontificate, and diagnose all he wants, THEY didn't have to punish the viewers--even following him as that paisley prima donna (aka primo uono) walked off the set...and back on.  EGAD!

WHY did any other couple give him more attention?

• Applause 1
22 hours ago, magemaud said:

“Hey guys! Fun fact my mom is a designer who sews most of my clothes. ☺️ and Jibri was a celebrity fashion stylist and personal shopper in Los Angeles for years!

Years?  That's plural...was it six...two? Who were his "celebrities."  Give us these "fun facts," Mrs. Bell

On 8/20/2022 at 8:47 PM, Frozendiva said:

Some of these folks are on their five minutes' of fame. They are only on TV and I'd be hard-pressed to call them 'stars'.

Here's an Internet Dictionary definition: Fame whore (plural fame whores... informal, vulgar, derogatory). Noun. A person who is excessively driven to achieve fame or notoriety.

(I prefer seeing it as one word)

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

He's good at getting attention; he just would not shut up!

Would love to know the story of Jibri’s bio dad.  Mom thinks she has all the answers but obviously her picker was off or she would still be with him.

On 8/22/2022 at 8:17 AM, Elizzikra said:

WHY did any other couple give him more attention?

He's good at getting attention; he just would not shut up!

What was it like being his mother ... his stepfather ... his teachers?  He's just a PAIN.  Miona will be apologizing for him all of their married life.

• Applause 4
On 8/22/2022 at 12:08 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Mom thinks she has all the answers but obviously her picker was off or she would still be with him.

Not really an answer, but online info says Jibri's mom got her BS in 2006.  Now she's a "counselor," which usually requires further education.  Jibri says he's 28, so he was 14 when his mother got her undergrad degree. Suppose he was SUCH a troublemaker in life and all through school (articles support that "school" comment) that she chose a field of study to try to understand him?

• Love 2
On 8/18/2022 at 3:33 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I chuckled when I saw the cactus photo over the couch because almighty beach wedding that Miona insisted on having but got married in the desert (I know for the music video), and the beach wedding was forgotten about, I guess she is okay with the desert now.

OMG I was just on her Instagram acct, this couple literally makes me want to vomit.  They seem to be traipsing all over the US and other places in their matching fugly outfits, smooching, and creating their love story in photo ops.  They just strike me as so phoney and I wonder how they afford this off wall lifestyle they are portraying….. they really are too much.  On his birthday she supposedly presents him with a new motorcycle.  I guess she must be selling a whole lot of ponytails.  Why do they think we even care? 

On 8/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, Back Atcha said:

What was it like being his mother ... his stepfather ... his teachers?  He's just a PAIN.  Miona will be apologizing for him all of their married life.

She is just as bad IMO….. I was just checking out her insta acct 🙄

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, endure said:

She is just as bad IMO….. I was just checking out her insta acct 🙄

Thanks.  I don't think I have Instagram (sometimes I'm surprised at things I signed up for YEARS ago), and wouldn't get it just for Miona.  STILL...if I have it, I'll check it out.  I thought she was very well-behaved on the Tell-All.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I thought she was very well-behaved on the Tell-All.

I thought she was catatonic.

8 hours ago, endure said:

OMG I was just on her Instagram acct, this couple literally makes me want to vomit.  They seem to be traipsing all over the US and other places in their matching fugly outfits, smooching, and creating their love story in photo ops.  They just strike me as so phoney and I wonder how they afford this off wall lifestyle they are portraying….. they really are too much.  On his birthday she supposedly presents him with a new motorcycle.  I guess she must be selling a whole lot of ponytails.  Why do they think we even care?

It must be exhausting to live such a phony life, I doubt everything I see and hear about them, they have got to know how silly they look and how nobody believes they are living a lux life.

I would like to know where the money comes from and I bet his parents do to since he sponged off of them for so long.

On 8/22/2022 at 11:11 AM, Back Atcha said:

Years?  That's plural...was it six...two? Who were his "celebrities."  Give us these "fun facts," Mrs. Bell

Are you sure he was a stylist and not a salesperson in the menswear section of Lord & Taylor's?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I thought she was very well-behaved on the Tell-All.

I thought she was catatonic.

Hmmm...she came out of it to advise him to "chill" a couple of times. I gave her credit for them.  Maybe one woman's catatonia is another's humiliation.

• LOL 4
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Are you sure he was a stylist and not a salesperson in the menswear section of Lord & Taylor's?

Probably never got interviews at the upscale places.  Maybe he bounced around "interning" at various tiny shops on Melrose.  OR...he recounted to Miona his "success" history in Los Angeles and she passed along the info to everyone.  Sadly, I did some of that early in my marriage-- proudly bragging* about my man to the world.

*He was a fabulous liar and con man--years later I wondered if I looked like the liar.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Screenrant reports she bought herself a Porsche.

https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-miona-new-car-business-success/

She is an attractive woman but why stuff herself into a dress two sizes too small?  She looks like a sausage. I also doubt they are earning that much money from her beauty business. Don’t these idiots realize that the earnings are likely short lived and perhaps they should invest their money rather than buy a car that decreases in value the second they drive it off the lot?

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is an attractive woman but why stuff herself into a dress two sizes too small?  She looks like a sausage. I also doubt they are earning that much money from her beauty business. Don’t these idiots realize that the earnings are likely short lived and perhaps they should invest their money rather than buy a car that decreases in value the second they drive it off the lot?

Maybe it is really a lease. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She is really black fishing in some of those pics…damn

I had a coworker whose SIL never shared family pictures on her social media because she didn't want anyone to know she was white. Miona puts her to shame.  Like, Miona doesn't want to be white, Jibri doesn't want to be black, I don't know how these crazy kids found one another but I'm glad they did.  I just hope the insecurities/disillusionments stop with them and they don't pass it on to any kids.  Miona is a very pretty young woman without all the makeup and hair extensions.  Jibri is actually kind of a cute guy - why they can't accept themselves idk

• Love 1